It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by williamjklopp
It's weird and such a coincidence that someone here metioning if anyone as heard sounds, cause i work in Sorrento Valley and a helicoptor from miramer flew overhead and hit the reasosant frequency of the walls in my office. It felt like my eardrums were going to pop! That hasn't happened before, but I'm sure it will again.
Originally posted by Krazystrongguy
Wow guys... I read the article originally posted by zeeon.
and yeah I live in Upland, California. About 120 miles North of San Diego and I saw the exact same thing described in that article. "Flaming Object"
I saw it on the same date, around the same time (8:30pm - 9:00pm), and it was heading west just like the one in that article...
Now thats to much of a coincidence...
2 of them? I just dont know....
Originally posted by kleverone
Strange stuff, I'm here in LA as well. Felt a very strange pulsating sensation this afternoon. Weird.
Energy Tsunami From Galactic Center Said to Strike Earth in March 2007
According to the internet grapevine, someone with a relationship to the European Space Agency has revealed that a large energetic band of energy was produced at the center of our galaxy. Scientists apparently first observed this phenomena since 1988, and calculated that this energy wave front will begin to impact the Earth on March 9, 2007. The following is a list of claims/discussions that are being made/talked about relative to this phenomenon:
1. "The consensus is that the band does not stem from a supernova event, but from within the core of the galaxy itself."
2. "The shockwave will take out the seas and unleash storms, while the core of the band, when it hits home, MAY have an effect several times the order of a distributed electro-magnetic pulse attack."
3. "The general view is that most of us will be gone long before the planet is scorched; that the storms and flooding will be so severe and so sustained that very few of us will survive. The time estimate for duration of the storms is really a ballpark figure. But theyre saying anything between three weeks to three months."
4. " The second stage of the event, so the theory goes, will be characterized by electro-magnetic bombardment and burn out. "
5. " I stress: this is THEORY. What I do know for sure, as given to me in laymans terms, is that the world is about to be slammed by winds at a magnitude of 300 mph. Those are pretty fast, very powerful winds indeed."
Originally posted by Anonymous ATSShe said it moved to fast to be any man made craft