It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Sighting San Diego County

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
It just happened again 20 minutes ago, did you feel it?

Time now 12:03 shaking occord 11:39

[edit on 2-3-2007 by rich1974]

magnitude 4.2 earthquake IRIS seismic monitor stated. Central California exact location is on site.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Starwatcher]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
actually just now i think it happened here too (clovis new mexico) i didnt notice it but my dad just called from work

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Starwatcher please link the earthquake report you got. USGS has not reported any activity at 11:39am PST.SAn Diego is over 300 miles from central coast.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Starwatcher please link the earthquake report you got. USGS has not reported any activity at 11:39am PST.SAn Diego is over 300 miles from central coast.

Sure here is site
www.iris.edu...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.....that earthquake you reffered to happened at 12:19, we felt this shaking at 11:39 I looked at the cable box because it scared my daughter so much she started crying, and she was by the TV. We also have reports people feeling it in New Mexico. I have lived in CA all my life and have been through more earthquakes than I can count. The foundation does not appear to be the cause of the movement.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Holy smokes! I've never seen this website before.
earthquake.usgs.gov...
Is California always full of Blue and Yellow squares
like this? Or is all the activity out of the norm, which
would indicate that stresses are building up to a big
release. Hope Not!! Have many relatives in SD and
LA. -CWM (chicago)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We are going through a period of slightly higher activity at the current time. The earth never stays still around here.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the reassurance Rich. Looks like it's just a cyclical thing. That's a relief. We had lots of rumblings here in Chicago that made glasses and doors rattle, but it was because of the "Deep Tunnel" construction project. Those who didn't know about it were freaking out until the news began broadcasting info.

I suppose that ball of fire last night over southern California was a meteor or space debris burning up. People hundreds of miles apart see it, but at different colors due to local atmospheric conditions.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Being a smoker in California has me outside alot, LOL

A couple of things, I was at work outside on a nicotine break at about 8:35pm PST, last night the sky was crystal clear. I saw the light streaking across the sky. I have to believe it was the earthquake light phen. since last nights lights were at the same time as the SF 4.0 quake at 8:40.

I wonder if the earthquakes have something to do with the eclipse that is saturday?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well as I see it either it will just stop or the big one is working up.

Amimals, have you noticed how the animals are acting, watch birds, cats, dogs etc.

If you check out iris you will see that there is a lot of activity coming up from Mexico there usually isn't that much activity there or posted on the west coast. I am also watching the Atlantic Ridge, normally this area is pretty clear and they have been having activity there is pretty big.

Place a glass of water that usually gives you an idea.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Okay well all this earthquake stuff is amazing !

However, I'd also like to get back on topic (and possibly make a correlation?) -

Union Tribune wrote an article about the UFO today -
Union Tribune

It seems ALOT of people thought that this was definately something other than a meteor. I think this story is starting to develop - if the Union Tribune carried the story, and its been reported by Fox - well thats what the Chicago O'hare thread started with

We need some more eyewitness's and possibly some pictures - that would be perfect to find out if this is a possible crash or simply space junk /meteor. I wonder where it landed?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I could be wrong......according to ten news the first reports came in at 8:26. Checking my watch, it is always off. It is off by 9 minutes,hmmm

The first call reporting the object was made by a witness in Santee, about 15 miles east of downtown San Diego, at 8:26 p.m. Other reports were received from locations up to 60 miles away.

This is well ahead of the 8:40 earthquake.Hmmmm

www.10news.com...

Can earthquake lights happen before actual quake?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

02-MAR-2007 04:40:00 37.93 -122.14 4.1 5.0 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA

This was 4:40 GMT I think that's 11:40 PST isn't it?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I could be wrong......according to ten news the first reports came in at 8:26. Checking my watch, it is always off. It is off by 9 minutes,hmmm

Good Find
I checked the results of their little survey - atleast 4 people saw the object last night. To bad we can't reach those people for a description of what they saw.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This was 4:40 GMT I think that's 11:40 PST isn't it?

I think that is 8:40pm PST, or last night. Thats why I am confused... that earthquake is still in red on the iris site. The eartquakes in red are the past hour quakes on USGS. So, the quake you are refering to was the one last night.

To bad we can't reach those people for a description of what they saw

I saw the light through trees so I can't give much of a description other than a bright streak of light across the sky.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, I'm not referring to anything except the UFO.
But I was curious to see if there was a viable connection between some of the recent quakes and this UFO (as crazy as that sounds.) Maybe a quake happened on or near the same time as the sighting?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just had a brain storm. Could it be that an unfriendly UFO was attempting to cause an Earthquake by using gravity pulses near the major fault at the USA/Baja border and our government's laser (like the one we saw target the UFO in the space shuttle video) hit the thing? It then tried to make it back to the Alien underwater Pacific base before totally disentigrating. The earthquake happened farther north some minutes later, but would have been much stronger and widespread had the government not repelled the offender. Anyway..this is a theory based on things I've read since joining ATS last month. Maybe I should start weaning myself off of this forum. Thinking like this isn't healthy, is it?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It depends if your getting closer, or further from the truth

However, you can't deny both items we're discussing are very interesting and peculiar.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Back on topic......

It did seem different from my view through the trees. I could easily see how people thought it was an airplane. From my perspective it was moving fast but not as fast as a normal meteor. I wish those damm trees where out of the way, Argg

Got to go to work in Solana Beach, now. Will be smoking alot and keeping an eye on the sky. I will report at this thread anything unusual. I can read ATS at work, because I'm the boss...LOL

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Zeeon,

Go outside and look to the north. I am in Solana Beach now and its Chemtrail Central up here. Multiple trails going east-west. I could see them from Clairemont.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join