It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ask an Alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So, here’s the setup. It’s late at night and you’re in the middle of nowhere. You haven’t seen another car for at least an hour. Your car starts missing and the engine dies. You coast over to the side of the road. Of course, you’re cell phone has no bars. As you’re coasting to a stop, you notice some lights a little ways off the road. Thanks goodness it’s a clear night and there is a partial moon so you have some light to see by.

You don’t have any other alternative, at the moment, so you decide to see if someone is over by the light. You walk over and low and behold there is a craft there that doesn’t look like it was made by Ford. Not only that, but there are definitely Aliens there. They are humanoid and they don’t appear frightening. Then, in you mind you hear a greeting.

What would you ask these visitors from far away?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
So, here’s the setup. It’s late at night and you’re in the middle of nowhere. You haven’t seen another car for at least an hour. Your car starts missing and the engine dies. You coast over to the side of the road. Of course, you’re cell phone has no bars. As you’re coasting to a stop, you notice some lights a little ways off the road. Thanks goodness it’s a clear night and there is a partial moon so you have some light to see by.

You don’t have any other alternative, at the moment, so you decide to see if someone is over by the light. You walk over and low and behold there is a craft there that doesn’t look like it was made by Ford. Not only that, but there are definitely Aliens there. They are humanoid and they don’t appear frightening. Then, in you mind you hear a greeting.

What would you ask these visitors from far away?

" Hi. Come here often? "

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I would ask them if they have an Alien/English translation dictionary.

But they probably would not understand a word I said.

Do you understand the problems involved with your scenario?

Just sayin'...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That's a good opening line but I'd be full of questions.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I had to assume that they were capable of communication or this wouldn't be any fun

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I had to assume that they were capable of communication or this wouldn't be any fun

Okay, I'll go along. Sorry for coming off like a party pooper.

1. How long have you known of our existence?

2. How far did you have to travel, and how long did it take you to get here?

3. Is there any way that we can change our global climate (regarding Global Warming) ?

4. Are there any other lifeforms in other galaxies?

*always save the best for last*

5. Can I go for a ride on your spaceship?

edit for clarity.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would offer them a hand shake with a smile. I would definetly be scared and very aware of their moves. If they intended on harming me then there's not much I can do about that. I would fight back if I had to, but if they were friendly then I would be just as friendly. I would try asking them what they are doing and if they needed my help. I would ask them where did they come from and how far away. I'd ask them if there we're others of their kind and of different races. I would ask them if they we're hungry and what do they eat. And yes, if they said me or humans then I'm out of there. I think that's all you can do if you walk up on something like that. It all depends on if they say me first. I figure if I try to run and hide after that then they would most likely try to find me and maybe even kill me. Just be yourself and help if they need it. If not then just wave at them and go on your way.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Mechanic32

Questions 4 and 5 would definitely have been on my list.

I'd also be curious why they came here and how many different types of people there were in the Universe.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well first I'd like to give my obligatory childish responses:

1) Is that a probe in your unitard or are you just happy to see me?

2) Have you ever put any thought into perfecting the landing process before actaully getting into one of these things and flying halfway across the galaxy and then crashing in the desert or ocean or mountains....

3) Dude what's with probing?

4) And cattle mutilations, we're not cavemen we have delis you know.

5) Which UFO theory did you guys personally find the funniest?

My real questions or five of my real questions because I'd have a lot more:

1) Have any of the stories we've heard about aliens and abductions been true? If so which ones?

2) What is life like where you're from?

3) What are your plans for us...humans...oh my is that a cook book?

4) Why are you making yourselves known to us now?

5) When exactly will we be allowed to explore off world and where the heck do I sign up!

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes I'll have to remember #5 I'm just wondering if they would let me drive. Now are these aliens male or female? You know that would make a big difference of how I would act.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Are you planning an invasion? Cuz if you are I'm on your team.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't think that I'd be up for any oneliners but you never can tell.

I'd want to know why they came.

I don't think that I'd be afraid because if they wanted to hurt me, I'd already be hurt.

I would be interested in people being taken against their will and do the greys exist.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
1) what is the beginning of our history?
2) what do you know about god?
3) what happens after a human dies?
4) what is the newest technology you have right now?
5) how many other races are there?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I would ask:

"Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

If they can answer that without a "We created both," then I'll be surprised.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi wildbob77
I have a thread hereAskAliensAnything
I guess it got lost in the huge amount of threads and I think maybe I killed it.
oh well check it out there are 69 questions there for the aliens
I think maybe people thought that I was talking to the aliens or something but I just wanted a list of questions to ask the aliens.
you know 21 questions well there are many more questions we can ask than they would answer.
I think we would have an over abundance of questions for them maybe thats why they havent answered any of mine.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I would ask how fast his space ship goes and if he'd take me a spin in it.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'd ask how to produce green energy, the cure for cancer and any secrets of the universe they might know.

failing that, i'd ask them if they've anally probed anyone famous.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'd be curious as to it's views on life after death and if it followed any type of religion.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I'd be curious as to it's views on life after death and if it followed any type of religion.

thats possiblly the best idea thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
First I'd ask it if i could take a picture. Then i'd ask if it wanted to sit back with a beer, while we monitored ATS as it got "debunked."

[edit on 1/3/07 by theBman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join