It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do the ET's know about the modern human?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
like scientists im guessing that aliens basically are studying the planet as a whole and maybe even closer than we think by using invisible infared crafts.
do they know details like that we have gaming systems like ps3? how about all the sports we play and dont forget about language? if we have technology that monitors people through hidden cameras these aliens must have implanted some ingenious technology capable of reading minds also ;d

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Through implants from the average abductee, can transmit information about the brain waves and body functions. These crafts hypothetically are everywhere in our skys, oceans, and space. So I'm sure these EBEs have noted our Olympics, Advertised Products and Airwaves. We can seem to be an entertainment channel that transmits billions of signals into space every second of the day. From civilized media to encrypted military communications.

7A

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
They even know what you had for breakfast, if they abducted you and gave you an anal probe.....

Some aliens are also believed to exist on a high dimension where they can see us and we cannot (unless they want us to see them, dont ask me how.), so they might be right next to you!!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Considering that "modern humans" haven't evolved in any measurable way in the last 35,000 years, and considering that we've been under surveillance by entities on high throughout the history of our species (judging from recorded accounts, pictographs, etc), I think that our extraterrestrial zookeepers aren't especially concerned with our little toys and diversions of daily life. They've seen it all, and they've seen it all before.

If anything, they may be waiting for some indication that we are evolving into something else; however, today we are no different — intellectually, emotionally, physically — than our ancestors of 35,000 years ago. I know, there is a crowd of believers out there who think we are experiencing some sort of quantum leap of evolution, but I don't see it. We're the same hairy, farting, stinking animals that we've always been.

Seriously, you could take the average human baby of today and transport it 35,000 years into the past, and it would grow up just like any other caveman — no smarter, no more evolved than its flea-picking brothers. Likewise, you could bring a cave-baby from 35,000 years ago to our present, and that baby would grow up using computer technology, playing PS3 games, skateboarding and everything else, without even the slightest problem. See, we haven't evolved in any appreciable way since we first appeared on the scene, and our zookeepers are well aware of that.

No, mere technology is not an indicator of human evolution. Technology is just an accumulation of bits of knowledge — nuclear power, magnetic resonance imaging, space flight, et cetera, would still be fully understood by our cave-baby brought up in the modern world. In fact, with a well-rounded education, that cave-baby could be working on these technologies right alongside of our best minds today. We're just cave people with more toys in our toybox, that's all.

I mean, our zookeepers may not even consider us intelligent as yet — they may perceive us only as mischievous lower animals, like raccoons or possums, sniffing each other's butts and scurrying around in piles of garbage. Of course, such an analogy is unfair and insulting to raccoons and possums — I mean, at least the lower animals know how to survive without poisoning their own environment. In that respect, we're not even as intelligent as the rest of the life on this planet.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/27/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It may be that easy to dismiss the case logically considering how long the human race came into existance. However, missing the entire important part to it is modern intelligence and education. Cavemen did not have it. Today, we are far more efficient to a much larger stand point.

7A

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
It may be that easy to dismiss the case logically considering how long the human race came into existance. However, missing the entire important part to it is modern intelligence and education. Cavemen did not have it. Today, we are far more efficient to a much larger stand point.

I haven't missed any point, nor am I dismissing anything. My argument is broader... Our intelligence today is no different than our intelligence 35,000 years ago. The same intelligence. We have not become smarter in over 35,000 years.

"Modern education" has no effect on human intelligence. "Modern education" is simply a set of rules that assist us in social interaction. That's all. You can take a chimpanzee and enroll it in our "modern educational system," train it how to fingerpaint and use a toilet, but that chimpanzee will still be a goofy ape eating termites on a stick 12 years later. Some learned behavior, yes, but no change in intelligence.

Same thing with humans. "Modern education" can train humans in some learned behavior, but it has no effect on human intelligence. Try cloning the smartest string-theory mathemetician, and drop that clone into the jungle to be raised like a tribal native. Do you think this clone will become a string theory mathemetician in the jungle depths? No, of course not — the clone will be eating grubworms and darting monkeys with a blowgun. But the clone is just as intelligent as the string-theory mathemetician, see? The intelligence hasn't changed, only the accumulated knowledge.

You can't pass on your education genetically. You may be a nuclear physicist, and all your children can be illiterate losers. See, education does not make the human species more intelligent.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Modern Humans are Homo Sapiens which appeared 200 000 years ago, NOT Humans with modern technology. Just keep this in mind.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Modern Humans are Homo Sapiens which appeared 200 000 years ago, NOT Humans with modern technology. Just keep this in mind.

I believe this point is one upon which you would need to focus your energy in order to find truth on this matter.

In a nutshell...

There's evidence of "them" seen in our historical record as far back as 2-3000 years! They've been "studying" us for 2000 and have NOT figured us out... with all their highspeed lowdrag technology.... after 2000 years?

Does that really sound like a "study" to you??

They know everything about us. everything

SPout

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i love how you guys talk about this as fact when you have zero evidence ETs have been visiting earth

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
i love how you guys talk about this as fact when you have zero evidence ETs have been visiting earth

Alienhunter: The Evidence in Light

I'd start there because, all due respect, you are now the one speaking "presumptuously", my friend. Not antagonistic, in the least. I sincerely believe that you would appreciate that book. Sims even talks JUST LIKE YOU.

For instance: In chapter 3, page 44, there is the section "Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence..." This is where Sims and an unnamed scientist have an email exchange where Sims describes his meticulous investigation techniques, and the NEED for "proof". REAL proof.

I really think you'd enjoy it. Might wanna check it out. The REALLY kewl thing about that book is that the author IS accessible. You can call him up and personally ask him questions. Now... If you needed to know about something like foundation rebuilding, you'd probably RATHER work with the guy who's been doing it for FORTY YEARS over the one who's been at it for just a couple years, right? Just makes sense.

Before claiming there is "no evidence", I'd make sure I KNEW there was no evidence, no?

Respectfully,

Southpaw

[edit on 27/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jemblem62
like scientists im guessing that aliens basically are studying the planet as a whole and maybe even closer than we think by using invisible infared crafts.
do they know details like that we have gaming systems like ps3? how about all the sports we play and dont forget about language? if we have technology that monitors people through hidden cameras these aliens must have implanted some ingenious technology capable of reading minds also ;d

..IMHO I think that modern man is more ET than man

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

Slight correction... Our African ancestors, a sub-species of modern humans, were known as Homo sapiens idaltu (literally "Older Wise Man"), and they appeared in Ethiopia about 160,000 years ago. Idaltu was followed by the Cro-Magnon Man (Homo sapiens sapiens) who appeared in the Middle East about 40,000 years ago — Cro-Magnon died out about 10,000 years ago, incidentally.

So, yes, different species of Homo sapiens have been on earth for almost 200,000 years, but we are the only surviving species of Homo sapiens, and we're only about 35,000 years old.

And we're still not any more intelligent today than we were back then.

— Doc Velocity

top topics

join