It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are the 9-11 I-beams cut in sharp angles?

page: 14
7
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
whiterabbit, I am putting you on ignore, for your ignorance. After I realized I could not backup my claims because the information has been deleted off the internet, I stopped even mentioning it, and moved on with other evidence.

MOVE ON.

You are correct, I can't back up my first hand knowledge. I had no control over the destruction of such evidence, just like you had no control over the many many changes and deleted entires in the 911 commision report.


Not answering your questions? WELCOME TO MY WORLD!


[edit on 20-3-2007 by Connected]




posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
You are correct, I can't back up my first hand knowledge. I had no control over the destruction of such evidence, just like you had no control over the many many changes and deleted entires in the 911 commision report.


What's the website?

I already told you there's a chance I could still find that information floating around in cyberspace--providing it ever existed.

Don't you want to prove all us debunkers wrong? You could prove me wrong and make a TOTAL fool out of me. Not to mention, you could blow the lid off the 9/11 conspiracy.

So, what's that website again?

[edit on 20-3-2007 by whiterabbit]



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
I already told you there's a chance I could still find that information floating around in cyberspace--providing it ever existed.


I told you, I searched, its gone, for good. No cache, I already checked for that too. Trust me I am way ahead of you.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Don't you want to prove all us debunkers wrong? You could prove me wrong and make a TOTAL fool out of me. Not to mention, you could blow the lid off the 9/11 conspiracy.



The official story itself, blows the lid off the 9/11 conspiracy. The official story and all of its coincidneces, and conflicts, and physics defying lies are already the smoking gun.. Its not my fault you are to blind to see it.


That said, I dont need Mike's help to prove you wrong, here is MORE evidence that they did not focus any effort on the steel wall of beams leaning on the Verizon building. This following picture was taken 9/23/01:



Please tell me why they would rush to that ONE BEAM, and cut a 2 to 4 foot section off of it on 9/12, yet leave the rest there leaning against the building for 11 more days? An entire week and a half passes, and the steel beams are still up against the Verizon building...

Does that make sense? Does that fall into whiterabbits theory of the beam being cut for absolutly no reason by firefighters? Put simply, NO.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Connected]



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
I told you, I searched, its gone, for good. No cache, I already checked for that too. Trust me I am way ahead of you.


What's the website? The more of us look, the more likely we'll find that missing evidence of yours.

Sure seems like you don't want to cough up that website for some reason.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
Sure seems like you don't want to cough up that website for some reason.


BECAUSE IT WILL GIVE AWAY MY IDENTITY ALSO.

DROP IT, MOVE ON.

F.F.S.

I don't need his evidence or confession to prove you wrong. I don't, move on. I still have more arguments to debate with.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
BECAUSE IT WILL GIVE AWAY MY IDENTITY ALSO.

DROP IT, MOVE ON.


So NOW the story is you don't want to give up the evidence that could prove the 9/11 conspiracy because it might compromise your identity?

First it was because us debunkers should "find our own research." Then it was because you forgot his real name. Then it was because you didn't want to break the rules. Then it was the photographer's privacy. Then it was because the site doesn't exist anymore. Now it's because it might compromise your identity.

Damn, dude, I'm going to have to start writing this down. The story keeps changing! I can't keep up!

Come on, man. You could be a hero. You have the key to proving that 9/11 was a conspiracy. Help us get it out there!

I mean, you ARE telling the truth, right?



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

So NOW the story is you don't want to give up the evidence that could prove the 9/11 conspiracy because it might compromise your identity?


OMG. ARE YOU REALLY THAT SLOW?!?!

The story hasen't changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just really complex.



Originally posted by whiterabbit
First it was because us debunkers should "find our own research."


That still holds true, you SHOULD find your own evidence, and do your own research.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Then it was because you forgot his real name.


No, Ive always known his first name, just not his last. Where the heck are you comming up with this bs?


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Then it was because you didn't want to break the rules.


That still holds true, I don't want to break the rules, but as YOU said he wasnt a member of the forums so I wouldn't be breaking the rules. Hence why I gave you his e-mail and first name...


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Then it was the photographer's privacy.


Yes, but since you cried over and over and over, I just decided to give it you.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Then it was because the site doesn't exist anymore.


It doesn't exist anymore. I'm also not going to give you information about it.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Now it's because it might compromise your identity.


Yes giving you the old web address will compromise my identity, which I REALLY dont want YOU to have.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Damn, dude, I'm going to have to start writing this down. The story keeps changing! I can't keep up!


DAMN, IF YOU PUT THIS MUCH EFFORT INTO THE RESEARCH OF 911, YOU WOULD PROBABLY DISBELIEVE THE OFFICIAL STORY!



Originally posted by whiterabbit
Come on, man. You could be a hero. You have the key to proving that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

I mean, you ARE telling the truth, right?


I already have the key to proving that 9/11 is a conspiracy. That key is THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDDING FACTS FROM YOU. They are hidding videos from Pentagon, they are hidding the black boxes from 3 of the 4 jets, they are hidding the structural blueprints of WTC 7 from us, they are hidding air traffic control radar recordings, they are hidding A LOT. THAT IS THE SMOKING GUN AND YOU ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT!!!

IF THERE WASN'T A CONSPIRACY THEN THE GOVERNMENT WOULD RELEASE ALL INFORMATION AND HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!!



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
Yes giving you the old web address will compromise my identity, which I REALLY dont want YOU to have.


If we could find the information that you claimed to have discussed on the web, we would be able to completely prove the 9/11 conspiracy.

Is your identity really more important than proving the conspiracy? Is your identity really more important than holding Bush and all the other people responsible for their crimes? Is your identity really more important than finally getting the truth out there?

Of course those things are more important than your identity! I'm sure all of us would give up our identity to finally prove the 9/11 conspiracy!


Unless, of course, you made the whole thing up.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

Originally posted by Connected
Yes giving you the old web address will compromise my identity, which I REALLY dont want YOU to have.


If we could find the information that you claimed to have discussed on the web, we would be able to completely prove the 9/11 conspiracy.

Is your identity really more important than proving the conspiracy? Is your identity really more important than holding Bush and all the other people responsible for their crimes? Is your identity really more important than finally getting the truth out there?

Of course those things are more important than your identity! I'm sure all of us would give up our identity to finally prove the 9/11 conspiracy!


Unless, of course, you made the whole thing up.


Wow you have proven to me, and probably many many others exactly how ignorant a person can be. I can't even believe your actions are allowed on this forum.

THE INFORMATION IS NO LONGER AVALIBLE. I own 12 websites, I know a LOT about databases on forums and how to maintain them, and I am an expert on how web search engine crawling works. The data is GONE. I would love to with 100% of my heart show it to you but it is GONE.

Just like many deleted pages of the 911 Commision Report proving that FEMA was in NY on 9/10 ready for 9/11. ITS GONE.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Connected]



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
THE INFORMATION IS NO LONGER AVALIBLE. I own 12 websites, I know a LOT about databases on forums and how to maintain them, and I am an expert on how web search engine crawling works. The data is GONE. I would love to with 100% of my heart show it to you but it is GONE.


If you were really an expert on how search engine crawling works, you'd already know that you can't guarantee AT ALL that the data is gone.

So that right there tells me you're fibbing again. Shame, shame!

I'd love to see these websites of yours. And please, tell me about them. What kind of database do you use? What scripting langugage do you use on your website to access those databases? Who's your website host? Do you use shared hosting, or do you have a dedicated server?



How can you sit on this information? You claim to have once had information that could've PROVED the 9/11 conspiracy. With your help, we might be able to find it!

And, of course, you couldn't be lying. A fine, even-tempered fellow like yourself would never make something up to win an argument on the internet.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
If you were really an expert on how search engine crawling works, you'd already know that you can't guarantee AT ALL that the data is gone.


Yes I CAN guarantee its gone. The forum at which I am speaking, DOES NOT LET SEARCH ENGINES CRAW EACH THREAD.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
So that right there tells me you're fibbing again. Shame, shame!


Why are you stuck on trying to make ME look bad? Hmm let me guess, because you have NOTHING TO PROVE. YOU LOST THE DEBATE.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
I'd love to see these websites of yours.


Of course you would. You would also like to WHOIS them and find my identity right?


Originally posted by whiterabbit
And please, tell me about them. What kind of database do you use? What scripting langugage do you use on your website to access those databases?


I have 2 online stores, and a few forums, and a personal blog. They all use SQL databases. They are mostly PHP scripts. Using PHP scripts to access the databases.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Who's your website host? Do you use shared hosting, or do you have a dedicated server?


I buy my domain names from GoDaddy, and HostGator does my hosting. They are shared hosting, AND I own dedicated servers for other work related things.



Originally posted by whiterabbit
How can you sit on this information? You claim to have once had information that could've PROVED the 9/11 conspiracy. With your help, we might be able to find it!



It's gone trust me. How many times do I have to say it?



Originally posted by whiterabbit
And, of course, you couldn't be lying. A fine, even-tempered fellow like yourself would never make something up to win an argument on the internet.


You are completly right. A US Marine does not need to lie.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Connected]



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
Yes I CAN guarantee its gone. The forum at which I am speaking, DOES NOT LET SEARCH ENGINES CRAW EACH THREAD.


Hey Mr. Search Engine Wizard, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but some search engines index websites regardless of whether they allow it or not. There are plenty of less-than-reputable search engines that do this, that ignore robots.txt.

Of course, if you were a "search engine expert" like you claimed you were, you would've known that.

Fibbing again. Shame, shame.


Why are you stuck on trying to make ME look bad?


Do you really think after all the abuse I've put up with from you that I'm just going to ignore it when you're blatantly lying about something?

Puh-lease. I'm going to call you on it every time. Count on it.

You made that entire thing up about the photographer. You know it and I know it and I'm betting everyone that has kept up with this thread knows it.



Of course you would. You would also like to WHOIS them and find my identity right?


I could give a rat's flying ass about your identity.


I have 2 online stores, and a few forums, and a personal blog. They all use SQL databases. They are mostly PHP scripts. Using PHP scripts to access the databases.


If I had some way of proving it, I would bet money that you're lying about this. With the other obvious lies you've told, this is probably a safe bet.


You are completly right. A US Marine does not need to lie.


Well, you were either lying about being a search engine expert, or you just flat-out didn't know what you were talking about. So which is it?

I wish I could prove it, but I don't believe for one second you were a marine.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by whiterabbit]



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is our topic.


Originally Posted By PHARAOH1133
In viewing I had an idea pop into my mind, which is this: has anyone analized photos of the actual steel I-Beams from photos showing that the beams were cut in sharp angles, which is the way they set up the thermite charges? I discovered from some other video that all the steel from the twin towers did not have to be cut they were all in twenty foot lengths which were easily loaded on the trucks, interesting to say the least.


Let's stick to discussing the topic, and not each other.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No, wait, I gotta recap this, Connected, because it's starting to become really clear about you.

You claim to have talked to a photographer who had, along with photographs, personal evidence of the 9/11 conspiracy. You claim to have talked to a man who could've single-handedly proven 9/11. When challenged to present this you claim we should do our research, then that you want to protect the photographer's privacy, then that you don't want to break forum rules, then that you can't remember his full name, then that the forum is gone (and all evidence of it MAGICALLY erased from the internet), and then that revealing the website will compromise your identity. Basically, you give one B.S. excuse after another.

You also claim to be a search engine wizard and website guru, who apparently doesn't know that some disreputable search engine spiders index everything--something that's no secret.

You also claim to be a Marine with explosive experience. Except that every time someone with actual explosives experience like Damocles tries to talk to you about it, you change the subject. Which is funny, because you'll typically argue until you're blue in the fact about almost anything.


I am hesitant to say this about anything without concrete proof, but I think it's safe to say you're lying through your teeth about a lot of things.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

Hey Mr. Search Engine Wizard, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but some search engines index websites regardless of whether they allow it or not. There are plenty of less-than-reputable search engines that do this, that ignore robots.txt.

Of course, if you were a "search engine expert" like you claimed you were, you would've known that.

Fibbing again. Shame, shame.
?



Listen, the forums were members only access. Their files and folders and databases are all set with file permissions that NO SEARCH ENGINE CAN INDEX. Do you know anything about file permissions? HTACCESS? NON PUBLIC HTTP FOLDERS.



Originally posted by whiterabbit
Do you really think after all the abuse I've put up with from you that I'm just going to ignore it when you're blatantly lying about something?


No body is lying here... once again that is your OPINION.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
Puh-lease. I'm going to call you on it every time. Count on it.


Call me on assumptions? Go for it, you will be wrong every time.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
You made that entire thing up about the photographer. You know it and I know it and I'm betting everyone that has kept up with this thread knows it.


Nope I didn't make it up, and in the future, it will be proven to be true.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
I could give a rat's flying ass about your identity.


That makes 1 of us.



Originally posted by whiterabbit
If I had some way of proving it, I would bet money that you're lying about this. With the other obvious lies you've told, this is probably a safe bet.


Ok, do I care what you think? Absolutly not. I would rather you think I'm lying, then give up my identity by giving you one of many of my domain names.



Originally posted by whiterabbit
Well, you were either lying about being a search engine expert, or you just flat-out didn't know what you were talking about. So which is it?



Its the option you left out... C: YOU have no clue wtf you are talking about.


Originally posted by whiterabbit
I wish I could prove it, but I don't believe for one second you were a marine.


You deny anything and everything I say and type, thats so expected from a debunker.. deny deny deny deny.. yeah deny ignorance.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Let's stick to discussing the topic, and not each other.


YES PLEASE!!! I asked him to do so a long time ago. He's got no further evidence or explainations so he is trying to debunk me, which wont work!


Back on subject....

This following picture was taken 9/23/01:



Please tell me why they would rush to that ONE BEAM, and cut a 2 to 4 foot section off of it on 9/12, yet leave the rest there leaning against the building for 11 more days? An entire week and a half passes, and the steel beams are still up against the Verizon building...

Does that make sense? Does that fall into whiterabbits theory of the beam being cut for absolutly no reason by firefighters? Put simply, NO.


[edit on 20-3-2007 by Connected]



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
Listen, the forums were members only access. Their files and folders and databases are all set with file permissions that NO SEARCH ENGINE CAN INDEX. Do you know anything about file permissions? HTACCESS? NON PUBLIC HTTP FOLDERS.


Congratulations. You just gave me CONCRETE PROOF that you're lying!

You want to know how I know you're lying?

You said earlier you checked for cached versions of that website. You said that.

Well... Mr. Search Engine Wizard, if it was a members-only forum that no search engine could index anyway, why did you say you checked for cached versions of that website? You wouldn't have checked, because there wouldn't BE ANY.

You're lying. I am happy that I can now say for sure that you're lying.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
YES PLEASE!!! I asked him to do so a long time ago. He's got no further evidence or explainations so he is trying to debunk me, which wont work!


That went for both of you, not just one of you. Remain on topic. Discussing qualifications for asserting certain opinions is fine. However, the last page has been filled with back and forth bickering by both of you that had little to do with the subject matter.

And now it ends. Topic.



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
That went for both of you, not just one of you. Remain on topic. Discussing qualifications for asserting certain opinions is fine. However, the last page has been filled with back and forth bickering by both of you that had little to do with the subject matter.


You know what, the rest of you guys can rip on me for taking this a little off topic all you want. I don't care.

Someone's losing an argument, so they make up an obviously B.S. story as evidence to support it? Maybe you guys would just would just let that slide, but I'm going to sit here and poke holes in it all day long.

Proving that someone's made-up evidence about the topic at hand is an obvious lie is NOT off-topic.

Edit to add:

I mean, seriously. Do you want someone in EVERY thread going, "Yeah, I knew this guy that saw the thermite, but I can't get a hold of him now," or "I talked to this guy who planted explosives at the tower, but he moved away," but not allow anyone to question the heck out of their story?

If someone tries to make a claim like that, they better be prepared to prove it. And not only can he not prove it, but his story completely fell apart upon inspection. It's about as believable as a three dollar bill.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by whiterabbit]



posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

Originally posted by niteboy82
That went for both of you, not just one of you. Remain on topic. Discussing qualifications for asserting certain opinions is fine. However, the last page has been filled with back and forth bickering by both of you that had little to do with the subject matter.


You know what, the rest of you guys can rip on me for taking this a little off topic all you want. I don't care.


You might want to check the staff that are in charge of this forum. NB82 has recently been give the dubious honour of modding this forum.


Proving that someone's made-up evidence about the topic at hand is an obvious lie is NOT off-topic.


That's true BUT the manner that it is done in matters.

Now, let's proceed civilly please.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join