It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the 9-11 I-beams cut in sharp angles?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think the crux of this is how did the WTC towers collapse due to fire alone within 1-2 hours!!!!!

If you sit back and really THINK about it and do some research into building construction you will come to realise that there must have been some other explanation other than fire. Since when has fire melted steel girders and vaporised concrete!

These buildings must have been the most fragile ever constructed.

When someone can ADEQUATELY explain this then all of the speculation will end, that is the main problem - NO ONE CAN.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
What would be the purpose of cutting it with charges and then coming in later on the exact spot and cutting it with a torch?

That does not make a whole lot of sense.

You're 100% right.

And the funny thing is, there's really no reason for Connected to go bonkers like this and try to prove this one issue. He just can't stand anyone to disagree with him about anything.

The fact that those particular columns were cut only by a cutting torch certainly doesn't disprove controlled demolition. It just proves those particular columns were cut and taken away. There might be evidence of controlled demolition somewhere else, who knows.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
What would be the purpose of cutting it with charges and then coming in later on the exact spot and cutting it with a torch?

That does not make a whole lot of sense.

If you used a torch to try and hide the charges damage, wouldn't you just cut the entire thing off, leaving behind just a torch cut.

And are you implying that the clean up crews were all in it? That's an awful lot of people that you are accusing of covering up mass murder.

Left Behind, please READ. I do not want to repeat myself 10000000000 more times than I already have to whiterabbit.

THE BEAM WAS PREPARED BY PROFESSIONAL CD EXPERTS BEFORE 911. CD EXPERTS PARTICALY CUT THE BEAM WITH A TORCH, AND PUT EXPLOSIVES ON THE UNCUT PART. THIS ALLOWS THEM TO USE LESS EXPLOSIVES, MAKE IT QUIET, AND MAKE IT 100% CERTAIN TO BREAK.

I guess you would have to watch the Descovery channels hour long episode with CD experts, to fully understand. This is where being more intelligent than your opponent sucks, they don't understand everything you tell them.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Connected]

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Connected]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
THE BEAM WAS PREPARED BY PROFESSIONAL CD EXPERTS BEFORE 911. CD EXPERTS PARTICALY CUT THE BEAM WITH A TORCH, AND PUT EXPLOSIVES ON THE UNCUT PART. THIS ALLOWS THEM TO USE LESS EXPLOSIVES, MAKE IT QUIET, AND MAKE IT 100% CERTAIN TO BREAK.

Then why does the last picture of a beam you posted (which you can see the entire top of it) show no signs of breakage? Why does it ONLY show signs of a cutting torch?

Even if only half of it were cut with a torch and the other half blown off with explosives, there would be a visible, broken, serrated edge.

There isn't. It's all slaggy and torch cut. It's all visibly cut by a torch.

Those beams were cut by torches, dude. Let it go.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Please show me, graphicly with a graphics program, what part of this picture is NOT broken or serrated. Please prove to me this is cut with a torch all the way around.

www.mediumrecords.com...

come on.. do it...

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
Those beams were cut by torches, dude. Let it go.

Whats funny is, you agree with half of my theory.

Yes it is cut with a torch, but not all the way. Its also cut with an LSC.

"Let it go" AH!!! Thats what you tell yourself every time you read the NIST reports huh. Just agree with the sheep right? Agree with the sheep that don't have evidence, just opinion..

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Connected, I think I’m right in saying this, most of us here believe that somethings up with the official line on what happened on 9/11. Getting into specifics is not really worth it.

Its quite obvious that the WTCs were brought down with some kind of explosive and that someone had prior knowledge.

Bush’s face when he was told reveals this, why would the President carry on as normal almost as if he was ‘expecting’ the news he was given?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Please prove to me this is cut with a torch all the way around.

www.mediumrecords.com...

You can see the entire top of the column

Do you see any serrated edges? No.
Do you see any broken edges? No.
Do you see any jagged pieces? No.
Do you see any fractures in the steel? No.
Do you see any pieces of broken steel clinging to the edges? No.

Unless it's a magical LSC that only leaves a drippy, slaggy cut on a steel beam, it was cut with a cutting torch.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

WOW STILL NO PROOF!!! JUST OPINION!!!!

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Whats funny is, you agree with half of my theory.

No, what's really funny is that there's absolutely no reason to believe the other half of your theory about these columns and lots of reason to disbelieve in it.

Lots of evidence they were probably cut and hauled off.

Zero evidence there might be explosive damage on the other side.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

WOW STILL NO PROOF!!! JUST OPINION!!!!

None of this--

Do you see any serrated edges? No.
Do you see any broken edges? No.
Do you see any jagged pieces? No.
Do you see any fractures in the steel? No.
Do you see any pieces of broken steel clinging to the edges? No.

--is opinion.

You can see it with your own eyes. Anybody can.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is a picture of a small LINER SHAPED CHARGE (LSC).

Here is a picture of what the LSC did to the metal.

You see how perfectly straight it cut?!?! No "serraded" or "mangled" edges. Just a nice perfect cut with some discoloration!!!

Wow the simularitys....

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You see how perfectly straight it cut?!?! No "serraded" or "mangled" edges. Just a nice perfect cut with some discoloration!!!

Wow the simularitys....

To an 1/8" piece of steel, if it's even that thick. It's not very hard to cleanly cut a piece of steel that you can cut with an axe.

The thicker metal you showed pictures of earlier showed more damage. Steel the thickness of the columns would have even more than that.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
P.S.

Here's some more pictures from Verizon:

newscenter.verizon.com...

These were taken of them trying to restore telecommunications, which they began on September 12th.

If you look, you can clearly see what appear to be oxygen and acetylene bottles in one of the pictures. Imagine that. They were using a cutting torch.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
The other half of of the beams? Did they just go around trimming all the beams that were sticking out, remove the parts which were cut then just turned around and took pictures of the beams that they trimmed?

Good question. What would end this debate once and for all would be to find a picture of a column in the debris pile (burried in the pile) that looks torch cut next to a column in the ground that has the looks of a torch cut. If the fallen column is burried in the pile, then we can conclude that the beam was cut before building failure. Anyone have such a picture?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
P.S.

Here's some more pictures from Verizon:

newscenter.verizon.com...

These were taken of them trying to restore telecommunications, which they began on September 12th.

If you look, you can clearly see what appear to be oxygen and acetylene bottles in one of the pictures. Imagine that. They were using a cutting torch.

Those pics are not dated... only your opinion is what is telling you those pics were taken on 9/12.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Those pics are not dated... only your opinion is what is telling you those pics were taken on 9/12.

Maybe you should read a little closer before you type, because I didn't say they were taken on September 12th.

I said they started restoring telecommunications (and removing debris) on September 12th. I would assume those pictures were taken pretty soon after they started, but I made no assertions about when they were taken.

I do know they were taken in September, though.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What I don't get is, is why the core columns came apart is so pristine a condition:

Click for the high-res and look how clean those core column edges are! And the columns themselves are so straight and even for the largest part of them.

Another:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
What I don't get is, is why the core columns came apart is so pristine a condition:

My guess would be that the weight of the falling stories just blew apart whatever connects the steel beams together without ever putting that much stress on the actual beams themselves.

Just guessing, though. But see, this would be a legitimate issue to investigate. Unlike, say, investigating why there are cut beams when they were cutting beams around the corner of the buidling the day after the attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join