It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's learn how to do Remote Viewing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I would like a copy of the PDFs if someone could give me a U2U I could give a FTP or email addy you could send them to.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Unraveler, thanks for sending me those PDF files. Am reading them now. Looks like there's some good information here.

I'll be glad to send anyone here those files. Please U2U me with your email address included in that message and I will send them to you.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2

Originally posted by Palasheea
I can't wait to see if someone could set up some coordinates on the moon... of course we would not know this ahead of time but it would be Very Interesting if we were to get the same information that Brown got on this...

I Don't know what brown saw up there but the thought did cross my mind when i was in an oob state, but as i was about to visit our cousin i got a bad feelin about it, almost as if other remoters where there and so i did'nt go and i never intend too to be honest.

But i did explore Uranus,Saturn, and pluto before going somewhere far out there where i saw blue planets colder than anything we know and huge brilliant white suns etc the funny thing is the cosmos dont look like the hubble pictures but i suppose thats because they are far away and i was really close up. but while enjoying the amazing cosmos i saw something very difficult to explain, i saw a Gigantic rod shaped object broken in the middle well not broken but seemed to have some kind of mechanics, well it seemed to tumble through space and it was many times the size of the earth travelling extreemly quickly it was a very erie experience and was put off investigating further so i sped off to visit some earthly sites but as i was entering our atmospher i got sucked back in and i could'nt stop it, the next thing i new i was wide awake.

But i must add that when in oob or remote veiwing not all is what it seems, from my experience symbols or substitutes are used almost like looking into an alternate reality of our reality. ill give an example..i.e i was remote veiwing to the past after watching that film with leonardo dicaprio in the american civil war i was trying to find the butcher and i did he was exactly the same as in the film (so not real) but instead of the scene where he is stabbing a pig with those two knives he was stabbing my youngest brother in that exact same fasion, anyway later on that day i found out my youngest brother had been stabbed in the very same fasion but not by the butcher but a 15 year old kid.

So sometimes you see things but they are not exact and causion should be taken as remote veiwing can and will open your mind to other things we have little control over.

By the way what did brow find. ??

Wow! That was quite an experience you had there and thanks for sharing! I wonder what that big rod thing was but it sounds like some kind of a space ship of some sort. But whatever the case may be, it sounds like it was HUGE!
As for your brother, I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm very hesitant to ask this but did he survive that attack?

It's interesting that you had an OOB where you flashed back into time to witness that attack only instead of seeing it as exactly as it occurred, some things about that incident were replaced with symbols. Perhaps you have some inter-dimensional guides who are protecting you in some way when you do that and in this case, maybe they didn't think you would be able to emotionally handle seeing things as they actually were. I would not be surprised to find out that this was the case.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Wow! That was quite an experience you had there and thanks for sharing! I wonder what that big rod thing was but it sounds like some kind of a space ship of some sort. But whatever the case may be, it sounds like it was HUGE!
As for your brother, I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm very hesitant to ask this but did he survive that attack?

It's interesting that you had an OOB where you flashed back into time to witness that attack only instead of seeing it as exactly as it occurred, some things about that incident were replaced with symbols. Perhaps you have some inter-dimensional guides who are protecting you in some way when you do that and in this case, maybe they didn't think you would be able to emotionally handle seeing things as they actually were. I would not be surprised to find out that this was the case.

yeah my brother did survive, they missed all the vital organs thank god.

I did'nt actually flash back in time although it seemed like it, i was infact in our time as it happened in real time but the characters and scenery were in old times.

On another occation when remoting i tried to find area 51 but had no joy but i did find another facility in a heavily wooded forrest somewhere in america, it had a large perimeter fence with warning signs but within the parimeter only a small building with a lift, so i followed the lift down to find a lab with scientist in white coates and bio suites a sterile environment but no military to be seen. From what i saw i gathered they were experimenting with genetic manipulation techniques kind of like accelerating evolution along in there desired direction. to elaborate a bit i saw many cylinder of blood and what i can only assume where test tubes of viruses and certain genetic mutated genes. i know you'll ask how do you know that but when you RV you pick things up almost like a radio reciever (feelings and notions) you'll know what i mean if you achieve it.
I did notice one amazing piece odd equipment though it was an operating table that was like a bed of light and on one side of it a complicated computer panel i never found out what it was for but it looked interesting.

peace

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'd suggest as a practicing effort, you use what's called an inverting camera lens, where a projection is cast within the pupils.

This can be arrayed by establishing parameters were a picture is generated within a glass structure that typically acts as a lens. And rather than having a receptor class device that inputs light, you cast it.

focus on the eyeball

godd practice.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
yeah my brother did survive, they missed all the vital organs thank god.

I did'nt actually flash back in time although it seemed like it, i was infact in our time as it happened in real time but the characters and scenery were in old times.

On another occation when remoting i tried to find area 51 but had no joy but i did find another facility in a heavily wooded forrest somewhere in america, it had a large perimeter fence with warning signs but within the parimeter only a small building with a lift, so i followed the lift down to find a lab with scientist in white coates and bio suites a sterile environment but no military to be seen. From what i saw i gathered they were experimenting with genetic manipulation techniques kind of like accelerating evolution along in there desired direction. to elaborate a bit i saw many cylinder of blood and what i can only assume where test tubes of viruses and certain genetic mutated genes. i know you'll ask how do you know that but when you RV you pick things up almost like a radio reciever (feelings and notions) you'll know what i mean if you achieve it.
I did notice one amazing piece odd equipment though it was an operating table that was like a bed of light and on one side of it a complicated computer panel i never found out what it was for but it looked interesting.

peace

Wow! Well it's stuff like this that really inspires me to try RVing just to see what I can come up with. And to have others zooming into the same coordinates where they are also seeing the same things to me is just mind boggling!
And in your case, if you had someone else setting up the coordinates where they would be knowing where they are located. And getting the kind of information that you are -- well, if the military was able to accomplish this then maybe we can too!
Thanks for sharing. It's also nice to know that other information comes in somehow about the thing you are seeing while RVing. We already know that often times in our lucid dreams, for some reason we just KNOW information about things even though it may not be showing anywhere in those visions. It sounds like it's like this sometimes when RVing too. This is nice to know that it's sometimes like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
I'd suggest as a practicing effort, you use what's called an inverting camera lens, where a projection is cast within the pupils.

This can be arrayed by establishing parameters were a picture is generated within a glass structure that typically acts as a lens. And rather than having a receptor class device that inputs light, you cast it.

focus on the eyeball

godd practice.

Hmmm, interesting but it sounds like scrying. You are saying to focus on the reflection of ones eye that's shown on the inverted camera lens right?

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Theres something else you guys need to be careful of....

PSYCHICS!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Theres something else you guys need to be careful of....

PSYCHICS!

Hi spOOn!

Could you tell us more about this? Why would need to careful about psychics when doing RV experiments? Hmmm.... could you elaborate on this a little more? thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered

focus on the eyeball

godd practice.

Hmmm, interesting but it sounds like scrying. You are saying to focus on the reflection of ones eye that's shown on the inverted camera lens right?

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Palasheea]

Yes, this is an old hollywood trick that has garnished new attention.

The casting of the iral-membranes is shown a lot in today's commercials, and also in select musical videos. It's a commones effort establishing params within those who, well, want to feel "special".

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Anyone feel confidence in this field, message me.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi yeht,
I'm very,very serious about trying out Remote Viewing and it sounds like you are too!
I don't know if we can only operate as a duo for something like this but it sounds like we will need at least one more person who would be assigned to set up coordinates.
I will send you a 2U2 in hopes that you will consider working with me on this. It's something that I've been wanting to try out for years now and yes... having read quite a bit of material on those techniques used to acquire this skill, in addition to having read a number of books out there over the years on this subject, I do feel that I'm ready to try it out myself.
I should add that I've been hesitant to say anything about my own private thoughts about if I would be good or not at this -- at least here in this thread, because I'm very uncomfortable talking about my own extraordinary experiences that are in many ways similar on one level or another to those results found when using Remote Viewing techniques.

The main reason why I'm a little uncomfortable talking about such things is because I guess I'm a little hypersensitive about someone saying that I'm boasting or showing off or seeking attention and so on when rambling on that this or that happened to me at one time or another as I've done a few times already in this forum since I joined up last May. But these are my own issues and slowly but surely I'm working through this where eventually I will shed my hang-ups about this and be more open about sharing everything here.

Having said this, the more time I spend at this forum, the more I'm finding out that in addition to the administrators and mod's of this forum, there are quite a few fair skeptic members of this board who are willing to give you the time of day and at least hear you out when presenting information that's considered waaaaay out there. My ITC material would certainly fall into this category and I'm very thankful to those who are running this forum for their willingness to at least allow me to present some of my results from those experiments without being scoffed at and made fun of.
For this reason, I will be a fan of ATS for life!

This forum is the greatest thing thats ever happened to the internet and I'm absolutely certain that someday we will look back at all of this and find that ATS will go down in the history books as the #1 pioneer and trailblazer as a meeting place for citizens of the world to share all of our thoughts, insights and experiences on those subject matters most find difficult to share even with our own family, friends and acquaintances. Here we can meet like minded people or people who are willing to consider other alternative views on this or that. The fact that they are here speaks for itself. And even if they have a hard time believing any new idea that some new member is presenting on whatever the subject may be, at least that are willing to listen to you and you will never know how much that means to those of us who are wanting to share our experiences and what have you with others who are willing to at least listen.
Remote Viewing is one of those waaaay out things out there that most have a hard time accepting as real. But I know that if some members here were to actually try out some of those techniques for this skill, whatever results we get will be closely paid attention to by the members of this board.
I feel that I'm ready to try out RVing and I also know that there are many members here who are also ready to try them out too. But for now let's just try to reach some kind of consensus on which one of those techniques that are out there on a free basis for us to at least begin the process of learning how to RV!
Thanks for hearing me out on this and I'm hoping that as time goes by, others here will consider joining us in exploring this very fascinating field!

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What im saying is that if you do it, "they" will know.

If you are successful, you will likely draw some unwanted attention. Whether or not you know you are being watched, probably not.

Its kind of like how they have satellites that can pick up on background radiation if a nuke is set off anywhere on earth.

If you RV, somebody has the potential of finding out. "They" can know anything.

The US is not the only entity with an interest in this field; Russia, China, private organizations, secret societies that link themselves to ancient egyptian mystery schools and religions that are deeply steeped in the mystical and the occult.

These are not nice people.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I heard that there is RV security of sorts like if you were trying to RV Pine Gap or area 51 for example these places employ their own RViewers to block and sometimes attack(mentally) you if you try, is this true. And i read somwere that a guy was RV the gray's is this true if so what did he(her) find

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
What im saying is that if you do it, "they" will know.

If you are successful, you will likely draw some unwanted attention. Whether or not you know you are being watched, probably not.

Its kind of like how they have satellites that can pick up on background radiation if a nuke is set off anywhere on earth.

The US is not the only entity with an interest in this field; Russia, China, private organizations, secret societies that link themselves to ancient egyptian mystery schools and religions that are deeply steeped in the mystical and the occult.

These are not nice people.

The information that you're giving me -- at least to me-- is new information in regards to RVing. One of the reasons why I haven't even looked at those forums on the net that exclusively focus on RVing is because I don't want to muddle up my mind with too many preconceived notions on what to expect and what may or may not happen once we do an in-depth study of one of the RV techniques out there and then begin to experiment with those techniques.

The only information that I have at the present time about RVing comes from 2 or 3 books I've read years ago that are either exclusively about this subject where one is writing about their own experiences, or books that are out there that briefly mention RVing for one reason or another. But aside from my readings on this subject, this is all I know about RVing at this present time. As you can see, I've had limited exposure to this subject matter.

spOON, I'm sure whatever information you are giving me can either be backed up by whatever experiences you had when trying these techniques or they are things talked about by others who are also experimenting in this area. But whatever the case may be, if what you are saying is true, and this is not to say that I don't believe you, I would like to find out for myself if it is true or not.
If there are these super psychics out there who are operating as guardians of the threshold, so to speak, at high security locations, then I would like check this out myself and find out who they are and so on... I already know that we are all surrounded, 24/7, by those who occupy those spiritual realms out there. I have my own contacts and protectors whom I'm in contact with at all times and a lot of my communications with them are done electronically. I've been doing this for a good many years and I should add that their world is not too unlike our own in that there's not only the good, but there's the bad too. Because there are those trickster/troublemakers out there, various protectors are assigned to us to watch the door where they do their best to keep the trouble makers out.
I'm only bringing this up because I already know that I will be surrounded by my protectors, as I am now, when I'm engaging in RVing activities.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
I heard that there is RV security of sorts like if you were trying to RV Pine Gap or area 51 for example these places employ their own RViewers to block and sometimes attack(mentally) you if you try, is this true. And i read somwere that a guy was RV the gray's is this true if so what did he(her) find

Hi MinMin! Please look over my last post. If there's some counter RVing going on at some of those locations, then I would love to find out myself about this and the only way will be to experiment in RVing.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I can't believe among all these activitiednesses that no one has made mention of the CIA's attempt, and funding at this.

They were trying to mind-picture Russian installations in the late '80s & early '90s. With no success other than a high yield of BC powders.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hey Palasheea are you having any luck yet

Let me know maybe i can help if your getting no joy

Ex

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Someone here asked me if I was ready to go to the bottom
of the Rabbit Hole
I have dwelled on this for a few days now,
and realize that the bottom and realizations achieved by
Remote Viewing can be life changing and mind altering.

To view Without cause seems, futile to me
to view WITH cause seems worthy of some analysis
yet, the ramifications are worth noting.

One Question Then......

If I continue on my RVing Instructions
can I execute CHANGE by my mere presence while viewing?

[edit on 2/27/2007 by Ex]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originall posted by sp00n1

What do you base this statement on? I find it difficult to believe "they" can detect the subtle energies given off by any RVer. If you wished to go unnoticed, can't you just make your body less dense by scattering it? Like becoming part of the surrounding medium such as air or water.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by simonmagus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join