It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's learn how to do Remote Viewing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
so nobody did it? cmon people...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, it looks like this is dying out before it even got started...

Is anybody interested in pursuing this further? or should i just give up?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Well, it looks like this is dying out before it even got started...

Is anybody interested in pursuing this further? or should i just give up?

Hey. I'm interested. Sorry the reply was a bit late but I just found the thread. Someone spoke of munroe tapes to help RV.

Are there 3 cd's and its called hemi-sync???

Thx

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh, man, I don't have the time or resources to get better at remote viewing, and if I did, what would I possibly use it for? I'm sitting here scratching my head to try and think of something I absolutely needed to know that could only be learned via remote viewing. Picking a number out of a hat? Identifying a picture in a sealed envelope? What's the point of it?

The sticking point about remote viewing is that it's never 100 percent accurate, and the only way to tell for sure if you're right is to have somebody else verify it the old fashioned way.

So what good is it? It's no better than just having a really good imagination. So I can explore the ancient alien cities hidden in the mountains of Mars, and see Buddha the moment of his enlightenment, or anything I want. I'll never have the "truth" of those things verified, either.

So what's the difference?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Being as how RVing transcends the boundaries of time and space; I am working on a very direct and personal approach to Rv.

Im like SuicideV; I need something concrete to make my efforts viable.

I heard that Dr. Dooms' team was able to make a bundle in the metals mkt.

So that is my focus. Very simple.....up, down......easily verifiable on the web or newspaper.

If I get competent with my trials; then I may try investing with some realtime bucks, to see if the addition of actual material [money] affects the outcome.

So far my results are a bit disappointing. I practice every day.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by whaaa]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"run risk of assimilating character traits from your target."

Its more like being confused on which thoughts are your and which are the targets. Won't happen very often and won't last very long, so its not a risk as long as you chill out after a session.

Alot of people don't get results as give up to easy. People search for secrets and ways of getting it 'right' or instant methods that will make them amazing when the real secret is hard work and dedication. The is no magic bullet that will make you a good viewer.

Tip one, focus, concentrate and pay attention, you don't need to go into any sort of trance. Tip two, makes sure you do so for over 30 minutes. you won't be able to over a 50 minutes - 1 hour as you concentration will go usually. A high degree of bilocation with the target site occurs after 30 minutes this is when most viewers get the highest level data, if too much bilocation occurs your alertness will drop and with that ability to report data other than gestalt infomation or motion usually.

www.remoteviewed.com... try this, its a good basic guide to the CRV manual. I would also read mind trek by Joe mcmoneagle and reading the enemy's mind by paul smith as a primer if you are serious about viewing.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm no good at remote viewing but I have every faith that it works, but how well does it work? If you were looking for a missing person could you home in on the location including the address? If any of you can RV real time events maybe you can try RVing the whereabouts of the little girl who was stolen from her holiday apartment in the Algarve last week, who should be celebrating her 4th birthday today (Saturday). She's been missing for over a week but the fact that it's her birthday might be a wee help in preventing any "chronology shift". It's something to target in on. I'm too scared to RV 'cos I'd end up out-of-body or up a wormhole but, as a mum I think if that was my daughter I'd be out in the ether till I found her. I've been trying dream incubation but got zero.p.s. I'm a bit late to join this discussion but on reading through the posts I saw there was a little cat coincidence going on. As I was reading my white cat was at the PC with me with her ginger & white baby close by.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Remote viewing is not actually that good at locating people. Alot of self proclaimed RV 'guru's' such as ed dames claim that they can locate anyone anywhere using RV, but history has shown they are full of BS (especially dr doom there). You can narrow down locations but actually locating people is harder. Can be done, but its not easy.

"I'm too scared to RV 'cos I'd end up out-of-body or up a wormhole"
You can't go out of body using CRV/ alert version RV as far as i know its not possible, and wormholes? Where do you get this crap from?

[edit on 11-5-2007 by mraxelrod]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mraxelrod

"I'm too scared to RV 'cos I'd end up out-of-body or up a wormhole"
You can't go out of body using CRV/ alert version RV as far as i know its not possible, and wormholes? Where do you get this crap from?

[edit on 11-5-2007 by mraxelrod]
Well, I know from first hand experience it's not crap. Before I'd heard of RV I experimented with astral travel. I opened up what I can only describe as a wormhole. I did this on three occasions. I know exactly what a wormhole looks like, how it sounds and what it does. However I've never been in one, to my knowledge. Scoff if you like. I obviously know better than you 'cos I've actually had the experience. What I learned from it too is that it appears that the universe is conscious.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well RV is not astral travel.

RV is lab verifiable, it is a scientific protocol, for blind and double blind anomlous cognition experiments and applications. To my knowledge no remote viewer has ever been sucked into a 'wormhole', or even seen one.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mraxelrod
Well RV is not astral travel.

My point is that I don't have enough control over my mind to learn remote viewing. I actually have a lot less focussing ability than I used to. It seems a more difficult process to conrol than astral travel. Though I'm sure they have a lot in common, theta brain levels, etc. I'm done with experimenting with all these things, perhaps till I find someone to train alongside.I've a few books on the subject and a couple of courses lying around but I think maybe my previous experiences have put me off, (or frightened me off) . What actually confuses me though is that from what I've read RVers dont "see" with their eyes, i.e. they get sounds, feelings, glows, etc. but when I tried I was getting actual 3d pictures in my mind's eye that I could move around in. What's that if not RV?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You don't see anything (well sometimes you do, sort of get flashes like of memory, fragments of the target. Flashes of just knowing) but its kind of drawing pictures by intuition alot... just hope they are right. You feel the target with your mind mostly.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Im really interested in trying to learn rving, I think i can do it. I was sitting in my desk chair, and started to think of my manager at work, and I drifted off, not that I went to sleep, but I was sort of around him, watching him go down the aisles with a bascart picking things up off the shelf, and listening to him talk while my soul was behind him, but I was the one making him talk, like I was just guessing what he would do and say, and when I made myself consious, i felt like I was seriously fixing to fall asleep, like I feel right now. Can someon U2U me with more information?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join