It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's learn how to do Remote Viewing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonmagus

Originall posted by sp00n1

If you RV, somebody has the potential of finding out. "They" can know anything.

What do you base this statement on? I find it difficult to believe "they" can detect the subtle energies given off by any RVer. If you wished to go unnoticed, can't you just make your body less dense by scattering it? Like becoming part of the surrounding medium such as air or water.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by simonmagus]

Im not saying they will see some sort of astral projection of you.

What im saying is quite simple, if you can RV a target, your target can RV you.

If psychic phenomena allow you to spy on other people, other people can spy on you.

Most people are oblivious to the entire world in which they live. They are of little or no interest to the powers that be. If you start RVing, you make yourself a bigger target.

And if you try to 'probe' someone with decent psychic skills, their senses can pick up on that.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex

If I continue on my RVing Instructions
can I execute CHANGE by my mere presence while viewing?

[edit on 2/27/2007 by Ex]

There is no bottom to the rabbit hole. The question is how deep do you want to go? it is a bottomless pit.

Telekinesis actually does have some excellent scientific evidence. Look into Dr. Dean Radin's experiments into 'micro-pk' using random number generators and the 'princeton eggs' that seem to have 'predicted' 911 a few hours before it happened. Dr. Radin also wrote an excellent book titled "The Conscious Universe" that lays out all sorts of excellent evidence. Radin has a Ph. D. in psychology from Princeton.

I do believe you can do a lot with your mind. RV is focused on viewing, not influencing. However, there have been reports by viewers of interfering with distant objects. One of the CIA RVer's was targeted into a particle accelerator and apparently cause some catastrophic failure in the experiment.

Manifestation is very real. You manifest the reality around you right now whether you know it or not.

[edit on 2/27/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Okay, here are my results.

I have been working on this everyday since this thread began. (Well, I missed one day, but anyway) last night I got my first possible result.

While practicing last night a loud roar began in my head. It began softly and built up to the point where it blocked out all other sound. This took place over maybe a 5 second period of time, so it happened pretty quickly.

It surprised me enough that I lost my focus when it became very loud, so I didn't get any further.

I have read that some people experience noises associated with the process of leaving the body. Maybe I got close to something.

I am going to keep trying and see if anything else happens.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
RVing does not really require you going out of body. You can do it just by relaxing your mind and listening to your subconscious.

What makes it difficult is that your conscience and subconscious minds do not speak the same language. Sub controls breathing and heart rate, involuntary reactions that require no conscious thought. Conscious controls language and active thought. Trying to sync the two is difficult.

However, Oobe does help develop psychic skillz. If you want to practice oobe, first try it in your dreams.

The first thing you need to do is realize when you are dreaming, its not easy. Look at your hands, look at your feet. Try to close your eyes, you cant. Try to change the lights, you cant.

Get used to asking yourself if you are dreaming, i know it sounds weird. But every time you look at your watch, every time you walk through a door, every time you flip a light switch, seriously, check to see if you are dreaming. Look at your hands, try to close your eyes, try to see if you can fly.

If you are dreaming, try spinning. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Or see if you can feel your real body, sense your real breathing, and try to gently float.

[edit on 2/28/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have extensive dream experience, so that's no problem. I want to be able to do the same thing awake that I seem to be doing in my sleep.

I am using one of the techniques I got from one of the links in this thread -

Meditation

imagining a cloud of my energy leaving me and forming a replica of me above the physical me

then entering the energy and turning around to face my physical self

then leaving the physical self behind to go look around elsewhere

I settled on this technique because it seemed to be interesting and because this thread doesn't seem to want to settle on a single, controlled, well planned, experiment. It's a bit free form here, so I chose my plan and am going for it.

I have been working on it too long now to try a completely different method, so I think I'll stick with it a while and see if it goes anywhere.

Edit to add: I suppose that if I'm barking up the wrong tree completely, then I probably should keep my results to myself or post them elsewhere. I don't want to take things here off topic.

[edit on 2/28/07 by wellwhatnow]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm just now doing finishing touches on a work project that's due later today that I've been very busy with for the past couple of weeks. I'll come back here some time this evening to respond to some of the most recents posts in this thread. Thanks so much for your patience ... talk later!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's our first practice target:
RVG1173038476
Focus on that coordinate and then jot down what you think is showing in the photograph and post it here.
You can also draw out a sketch, scan it and post it here too!
Good Luck!

For this first practice session, I will be the monitor.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Palashea can you tell me more about the "rod" you viewed please.
I have been trying RVing for a few years now, with not much luck.
Some times when a relax and try to meditate i do get visions of random things, like in a dream like state while i'm a sleep, except i seem to be able to kind of influence the vivid visions. If you know what i mean. Like when i have what i call a proper dream, i don't know i've been dreaming until i have woken up and i have no control and i can never remeber what happened.
By the way is the photo your on about a ginger and white cat sat on a table or a computer desk. Its what comes to my mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi Skunk,
Try this link out. www.rvtargets.com...
Lol, sounds like you could use the practice.

PS -- this is funny but just as I was clicking 'post' on the above message, I glanced over to my tv set which is on a table right next to my computer station only to see a commercial that had a white cat on a table where a woman is sitting in front of a computer. Anyone who's wondering what I'm talking about, read over Skunks post where he or she is talking about a white cat. A coincidence or RV?? hmmmm
Um, anyway, the white cat is on the table Skunk, lol. I call this one a HIT!

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Palashea, are you sure i got this one.
I mean well to me Rving seems like well. I can't explain.
It seems to hard to know if your actually doing it because there is no actual way to find out yourself if you have got it.
When i try and RV i find it too hard to concentrate longer than 3-4mins at a time, then i get an idea in my head, it seems completely random all the time as to what i picture.

Can you tell me about the rod i am truly fascinated. If RVing is real and i don't have a mental illness would it be possible to find this rod?

I tryed to send a U2U but i need 17more posts. I have much too talk about.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi Skunk,
I assume you mean a dousing rod. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about dousing. Please google 'remote viewing and dousing', I just looked and there are a few websites on that topic.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Hi Skunk,
I assume you mean a dousing rod. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about dousing. Please google 'remote viewing and dousing', I just looked and there are a few websites on that topic.

No!
You say you viewed a "rod" in space many times the size of earth moving at incredible speeds. It seemed broken and/or mechanical.
You said it was too erie so you left.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Skunk,
NO!
You must have me confused with someone else because I've never said any such thing -- not even remotely close to it! I also know that you are playing games with me here and I invite you to copy/paste this information that you are claiming that I supposedly said somewhere in this forum (including the post #) and post it here into this thread for all to see!
In short, PROVE IT!
You obviously have no interest in Remote Viewing and your intentions are only to mock the very existence of the topic of this thread. Move on to some place else Skunk because your immature, adolescent antics are getting tiresome.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Skunk,
NO!
You must have me confused with someone else because I've never said any such thing -- not even remotely close to it! I also know that you are playing games with me here and I invite you to copy/paste this information that you are claiming that I supposedly said somewhere in this forum (including the post #) and post it here into this thread for all to see!
In short, PROVE IT!
You obviously have no interest in Remote Viewing and your intentions are only to mock the very existence of the topic of this thread. Move on to some place else Skunk because your immature, adolescent antics are getting tiresome.

Damn i made a mistake. Sorry. Don't pull your hair out. I got mixed up about the "rod". It was Reaper2 that mentioned it on page 1or2 of this thread. Again i'm sorry.

On another note how do i and other people here know that YOU are not mocking remote vision. I'm unsure about RVing and am unsure if it even works. Then some how i get it right according to YOU. Any one could have said "yeah thats right, you got it".

Technically this is stiil test is still on- I didn't get what was on the photograph. SKUNK(Mark)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I see the letters and numbers............

RVG1173038486

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Skunk,
NO!
In short, PROVE IT!

Damn i made a mistake. Sorry. Don't pull your hair out. I got mixed up about the "rod". It was Reaper2 that mentioned it on page 1or2 of this thread. Again i'm sorry.

On another note how do i and other people here know that YOU are not mocking remote vision. I'm unsure about RVing and am unsure if it even works. Then some how i get it right according to YOU. Any one could have said "yeah thats right, you got it".

Technically this is stiil test is still on- I didn't get what was on the photograph. SKUNK(Mark)

Great! I'm glad you're interested in RVing! I never would have started this topic had I not been interested in trying it out for myself.
And as for your first try, read over that other post where we talked about what I saw on the tv set just as I was sending the first part of that message to you. In my book, that was a hit. Read it over again -- you're off to a good start!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I see the letters and numbers............

RVG1173038486

(sorry for the short post)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
www.rvtargets.com...
If someone wants to act as monitor for our next practice session, please log on and reg. to the site above and post a new target # here.

You can go ahead and view the photo associated with that target number and save it or take a screenshot of it to keep in your files. You also need to make sure that target number is included with the photo.

Then post that number here and we will try to RV what's shown on that photo. You, the monitor, will then show us that photo later to let us know if we were successful or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hey, ive got a target. I didnt register it through that site tho.

It doesnt matter. As long as i know what the coordinates are referring to, it will work.

Ive actually got two. I dont want to front-load you but i do like to start out newbies on something that should be familiar and/or easy to identify the 'gestalt'.

Target 1) 111-22319099

Target 2) 222-90876342

The targets will be announced in 48hrs. Good hunting and good luck.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So, has anybody tried these targets?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join