It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Interrogating Saddam - Mind control/psyops. and drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It is widely known/believed that the CIA has researched psychological weapons and drugs.
Do you think that a combination of these methoods are being used on Saddam? Judging by many peoples beliefs regarding what the CIA is capable of it would seem that the CIA could easily use these methods to extract whatever they wanted from this man.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ofcourse they are. I wonder how long Saddam will be able to hold out? Sooner he cracks, the better... naturally.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Are they using drugs? In my opinion, absolutely. The United States government has been researching "truth syrums" forever. Neurotransmitter enhancers can boost the effectiveness of acetylcholine, which can boost memory recall and formation. The government, universities, private institutions all have developed drugs like this in attempt to find nootropics. This is a fact. The US military is interested in these drugs for super soldiers who can work efficiently for days without rest.

There is a sinister side to these drugs, say couple it with an opioid, 4-methylaminorex, coc aine or even alchohol and you will have a prisoner recalling everything in lucid detail without a single care for its secrecy, or usefulness to the enemy.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite

There is a sinister side to these drugs, say couple it with an opioid, 4-methylaminorex, coc aine or even alchohol and you will have a prisoner recalling everything in lucid detail without a single care for its secrecy, or usefulness to the enemy.

How is that sinister? As long as it is in our hands and not the 'enemies', it seems like a nice thing to have.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1

It is widely known/believed that the CIA has researched psychological weapons and drugs.
Do you think that a combination of these methoods are being used on Saddam? Judging by many peoples beliefs regarding what the CIA is capable of it would seem that the CIA could easily use these methods to extract whatever they wanted from this man.

I'd betcha a month's paycheck they're pumpin' him with plenty of truth serum, at least. Then there's the non-lethal torture techniques employed to make him so miserable he sings.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Langolier
How is that sinister? As long as it is in our hands and not the 'enemies', it seems like a nice thing to have.

It's sinister because you are basically breaking down someones mind with drugs and they don't even realize it. How can that not be construed as sinister? What if the CIA did it to you? Would you just say?: Well, they may lock me up but at least its good for National Security. I don't think so..

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why would they do it to me? If it is happening to the enemy, I could give a #.

top topics

join