The top 5 9/11 Conspiracies in this order are.
- Assistant director of the FBI and an expert on terrorism John O'Neill forecasts the possibility of an organized attack and said
that terrorists were already operating in the U.S.
The reason this plays into the whole 9/11 conspiracy theory is that this man warned the government about an organized attack in the united states. For
reasons relatively unknown he retires from the FBI and takes a job at the World Trade Center. The day before the attacks. Either he knew something and
was placed at the WTC to be killed or this is the absolute unluckiest man in the world.
September 10, 2001
- John O'Neill starts his first day of work at the WTC; 9/11 - John O'Neill is feared dead on his second day on the job at
the WTC; September 21, 2001 - The body of John O'Neill is recovered from the WTC)
John P. O'Neill - Wikipedia
2) July 2001
- Larry Silverstein, owner of the WTC 7, signs a 99-year lease for the rest of the WTC just six weeks before the attacks.
This man is in his sixties! There is not a person alive that takes a 99 year lease out on anything. When was the last time you have ever taken out a
lease on something for the rest of your life? Now the insurance thing is not exactly a part of the conspiracy because the WTC was a known terrorist
target. But the suspicious thing is that there is no one, no one that takes out a 99 year lease in their sixties!
3) August 25, 2001
- Raytheon and the U.S. Air Force successfully auto lands a pilot-less FedEx Boeing 727 six times at Holloman AFB, NM using
a military GPS landing system that will enable ground control to take control of a hijacked airplane and force land it.
Raytheon Press Release
This one plays into the theory that the hijackers did not have adequate training in flying the types of aircraft that hit the WTC buildings. I don't
believe that after a few weeks of flight training that these terrorists could possibly have figured out the controls of these aircraft well enough to
have such pinpoint attacks on these two buildings.
4) September 9, 2001
- NNORAD conducts operation "Northern Vigilance," planned months in advance, which deploys fighter jets to the Alaskan
region to monitor a Russian air force exercise.
NORAD Press Release
This stands out in my head. At any time there are doesns of military aircraft that are on patroll in the skies over our heads. It amaises me that this
timing was so bad. That at this time our best defense is gone! And for the Russians no less?
5) September 10, 2001
- The Massachusetts Urban Search and Rescue Task Force -- one of the first teams deployed to the WTC -- arrives late in
the evening and goes into action the following morning on 9/11 according to task force member Tom Kenney on a CBS interview that aired on Sept. 13th.
OEM Press Release
I will refer you to the title of Penn & Teller's show on A&E for this one. What a nice coincidence that FEMA just happened to be training in the
neighborhood and a mass amount of staff and equipment arrive in New York the day before the attacks.
There are many other quite plausible theories out there and many of them have decent merit. But in my opinion if you want to get to the bottom of
something you have to A
go where the money is. And B
find the one or two guys that have either the worst or the best luck during
something like this.
[edit on 12-2-2007 by whatukno]