It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Originally posted by lizziex3
there are no conspiracys. All these things people are talking about can easily be disputed if you really do some research. Even the theory that a giant plane couldnt have gone through the pentagon like that can be debunked.
The biggest conspiracy is the official story.
(2) Why were members of the Bin Laden family in the US doing business deals given immediate free passage home, without any questioning at all?
"Twenty-two of the 26 people on the Bin Ladin flight were interviewed by the FBI. Many were asked detailed questions. None of the passengers stated that they had any recent contact with Usama Bin Ladin or knew anything about terrorist activity... The FBI checked a variety of databases for information on the Bin Ladin flight passengers and searched the aircraft".
Most of the 26 passengers aboard one flight, which departed from the United States on Sept. 20, 2001, were relatives of Osama bin Laden, whom intelligence officials blamed for the attacks almost immediately after they happened.
(5) How could a plane crash into a building as low to the ground as the pentagon by someone with only moderate flight training?
Atta and Shehhi finished up at Huffman and earned their instrument certificates from the FAA in November. In mid-December 2000, they passed their commercial pilot tests and received their licenses.They then began training to fly large jets on a flight simulator. At about the same time, Jarrah began simulator training, also in Florida but at a different center. By the end of 2000, less than six months after their arrival, the three pilots on the East Coast were simulating flights on large jets.
Settling in Mesa, Hanjour began refresher training at his old school,Arizona Aviation. He wanted to train on multi-engine planes, but had difficulties because his English was not good enough.The instructor advised him to discontinue but Hanjour said he could not go home without completing the training. In early 2001, he started training on a Boeing 737 simulator at Pan Am International Flight Academy in Mesa.An instructor there found his work well below standard and discouraged him from continuing.Again, Hanjour persevered; he completed the initial training by the end of March 2001.
1) steel doesnt melt with jet fuel, if it did, how do we keep our jet engines from melting??
3) if a jet liner full of cargo and passengers hit the pentagon why was there so little damage??
3) what about the fact that they shot down flight 93, why not just tell the public?
2) world trade center, 2 buildings were made to with stand airplane hits like those. nobody expected them to fall,
Other buildings have sustained the level of damage inflicted on the Twin Towers on 9/11 and have not collapsed.
3) How were the planes allowed to fly for so long without being intercepted.
And your own quote about Hani Hanjour confirms he was substandard and was discouraged from continuing numerous times!
Atta and Shehhi didnt fly into the pentagon!
WoW Nygdan, you just summed up all of Howard Roarks one thousand plus posts in one single entry!
Can we continue with the contest now?