posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
1) The WTC collapse is highly suspicious. Whilst you have two near-identical buildings, attacked in what is perceived to be the same way, buildings
don't just turn to dust the way the WTC did. Two buildings both collapsed almost identically. Not only did the dsamaged section collapse, but the
entire undamaged structure below failed identically. HOW? It can't happen without help.
2) Flight 77 - insufficient evidence to prove whether it existed or not. The official story doesn't add up the actual damage seen in numerous photos
of the crash site, and there are conflicts between photos and reports of damage caused, where conflicts shouldn't possibly exist.
3) Flight 93. On the day the USAF failed to shoot down a single hijacked airline, the official story says that passengers over-ran the aircraft to get
it back from terrorists, but that when it cashed was flying so quickly that it buried itself completely underground for the first time in aviation
history, leaving almost no trace. Impossible to make phone calls were made from the flight, with odd things being said between the alleged passengers
and their families. The only official photo that exists of the Flight 93 crash is inconsistent with any crash or shoot-down. Reports that Flight 93
landed safely at Cleveland (and confirmed by UA) along with DAL1989 (an alleged hijack that never was and always maintained radio contact and
maintained its flightpath). Witnesses claim to have seen Flight 93 land at Cleveland, and its passengers moved to a nearby NASA facility. Cleveland
was mysteriously shut-down, and people forced to leave their cars and walk for miles to get a cab.
4) WTC 7. The most mysterious part of it all. Not attacked by terrorists, not hit by any aircraft, yet it collapses almost identically to WTC1 and 2.
To add to the mystery, several TV stations report its collapse BEFORE it happened, yet when it DID happen, it was NOT announced that it was a CD
(Controlled Demolition) and was instead left to appear like it had been attacked and collapsed, although nothing was ever specifically said.
Silverstein is on record as saying "pull it" with respect to WTC7 , and he makes a reference to getting people out (fire fighters) and "watched the
5) Throughout the day, as live reports were made on TV, people near the WTC were reporting hearing explosions, before the collapses. Various pieces of
video footage capture the explosions both visually (vibration) and aurally. The actual collapse events themselves were recorded on nearby
seismographs, measuring 2.1 and 2.3 on the Richter scale. The problem was that these recordings were made seconds before the towers actually fell.
These are the most conclusive pieces of evidence to suggest a CD of both WTC1 and WTC2. In the following days/months/years after 9/11, no reports were
ever made or replayed that mentioned explosions, and WTC7 was never mentioned in any report, INCLUDING the 911 Commission Report.
[edit on 18-8-2007 by mirageofdeceit]