It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of staged U.S attack next?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Emergencies dealing with medical matters are less likely to be argued against. Have you noticed the huge number of Medical/Crime dramas on TV these days, getting us all sold on the concept of Authority.

thats all I got.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
First off...the original poster...where did China demonstrate that they can control the weather? They never have.

Second...why does it have to be the US attacking itself? Why can't it be one of the hundreds of thousands of Islamic fanatics who swear to the destruction of the United States?

I have to agree with you.

Maybe a better title for this thread would be "What will the next U.S. bashing thread be about?"
I have another title.
How about "How many enemies (both foreign and domestic) of the U.S. are posting on ATS?"

It's not U.S. bashing to question authority or to dissent for that matter. Nice Try on the talking point though. All of our American forefathers taught us that. Look it up as the ragu commercial says "it's in deaaaah"

BTW you sound Stalinish in that last sentence. That's the problem with authoritarianism it creeps up on you. When you start using the term "Enemy of the state" it's over.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

First off...the original poster...where did China demonstrate that they can control the weather? They never have.

Second...why does it have to be the US attacking itself? Why can't it be one of the hundreds of thousands of Islamic fanatics who swear to the destruction of the United States?

The Islamic fanatics are breaking our military. That's their terrorist ploy. KNOW that. Osama has said it in many of his past speeches. Do you think we are different than the Russians? Mujadeen whooped their ass with some Ak 47's .
They don't call it "Jihad" for nothing.

But let's go running into the sand and get those "ISLAMOFASCISTS"

Because that's exactly what the Islamic Radicals want America to do. Because you have to remember their life is for Allah at all costs. The level of committment is beyond anything the west could comprehend. And they have lived at the Gates of Hell for sometime. We fell right into their trap and united the Muslims against us. We haven't grown up near the gates of hell.

Congrats...and it's about to get worse. Wait til we attack Iran.

We can't even get enough to meet our recruitments. People are on their 3rd or 4th tour of duty in Iraq. What a fraud this bravado against "Islamofacism" all led by Cowardice Chickenhawks who will never have their families shed any blood or sacrifice for this country. But will reap the wealth of all the war profiteering and defense contracts.

Yea, im worried about Islamic radicals when our country is taken over by robber baron nihilistic radicals.

The Hypocrisy is ASTOUNDING

[edit on 6-2-2007 by MRGERBIK]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a couple years ago i had a vision which depicted a highway tunnel through a mountain. what happened in this vision was horrible. 3 tractor-trailers were involved. all full of explosives. they blocked the traffic in at both ends and one in the middle. the middle one (i think) had a megaphone, shouting angrily in another language. he was islamic. the explosives were detonated killing everyone and the tunnel collapsed i think. it was dreadful. very vivid too.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny bravo
If I had to guess I'd say a dirty bomb or small tatical nuke. It would happen in a city like Chicago or Detroit and I'd say it will happen before Bush leaves office so he can solitify his dictatorship.

Agreed, detroit most likely. Its the most logical target since once the dictatorship/police state is established no major economic centers will be affected since american automotive industries are all going bankrupt. I am almost sure it will be a nuclear detonation, look at the media with 24 having a nuke blow up in huntington beach and jericho or whatever about the fallout from an attack in colorado or something. Plus red dawn was on the other day, and pretty much every weekend on cable you can find a movie, or several about nukes and fallout and the cold war. Also i remember a few months back that movie Peacemaker or something was on over and over again. That one where the guy smuggles a nuke in a backback. It wont be in LA because this is where all the propaganda is being and will be spread from after the rise of the police state. It most likely will not be on either coast just because that is what makes america so powerful, is the fact that we have so much power in both oceans (forgive me if this doesnt make sense, I hope you get the idea lol, its late and im tired).

Detroit is insignificant enough economically and tactially that it wont disturb the productivity of the US, but it is significant enough that it will make an impact and scare the population into submission while FEMA sets the consitution aside and bush is allowed an indefinite term (yes, I think it will be next year before Hillary takes office).

Anyways, thats just what I think. An attack overseas wouldnt fit into the plans to institute the NWO in the US. It wouldn't scare anyone. Bird flu would cause panic and people would flock to the hospitals. So would any other bio-terrorism. A nuke on the other hand would instill deep but sobering fear in the population while also allowing propaganda to spread and pave the way to turn neighbor against neighbor there by effectively eliminating the likelihood of a revolt on a mass scale.

Also keep in mind that the US was the ONLY nation to use a nuclear weapon in an actual attack against an enemy, and not just once but twice. No other nation has been insane enough to do it. Just goes to show you how crazy the people who are really running the show are. And I believe that the republican party is the long arm NWO in the US, i dont think the democrats follow along with it. And I think that now that the republicans are completely losing power in the senate, and most likely the presidency that the NWO will do anything to keep the power, including a nuclear attack on the people of the US.

Sorry for being long-winded, but this is just what I think.

Oh and just for the record, its not the US against itself. This goes way beyond the US government. There are people that want to control the entire planet here. The US is the first place they want to take over, which makes sense because if the US goes the rest of the world follows. The Democrats want to take the US back, the Republicans are being controlled by these other people. I am not bashing the US, i refer to the NWO, thats who's behind all this. Also, this thing about "US bashing" is just evidence of the propoganda already being spread. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. One day you will say: I remember when you used to be able to complain about the government without being labled a traitor, which is what "US basher" is a euphamism for. The days of the bill of rights are slowly but surely coming to an end.

[edit on 2/6/0707 by Dirkadirkastani]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm going to guess that a wave of small organized attacks are going to start happening against colleges who that have a reputation for being centers for liberal and progressive thought. It'll be important that the colleges be in blue states so that unconsiously most people connect that these attacks are coming in places known to be against the current administration. I'm guessing UCLA, UW, Berkley, NYU, and maybe a few other colleges get hit with bombs in a series of days one after the other. I think all schools will shut down and wave of fear will run through the 18 to 30 crowd. People in that age demographic who still are liberal after these attacks will be shunned and outcasted by the majority. Anyway... just my guess.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think "it" has already happened. The # of people nervous, not talking to strangers, worried about the next attack, worried about anything. This is almost like a mental virus that affects many people. This doesn't mean a physical attack won't happen again, but mass paranoia (to me) is as big of an effect as if something actually happened.

Sure, WWI and WWII had far more worldwide anger being waged outright between nations. But, consider how this is panning out. Billions of people around the world have a changing view of the USA, NATO, U.N. and so on. This is devisive and the potential for ongoing threats grows. What sort of sucks is that our nation is in a bit of an offensive position and that can anger other nations. Technology has made the planet smaller - communications is instant now. So is mis-communication and the speed to spread opinion. Culture clash is one thing, but religious clash is another and until world religions get over the "my god is better than your god" attitude, we will live in interesting times.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've thought for awhile that the govt or "terrorists" would use something small but widespread -possibly the most effective scare tactic with the purpose of creating mass panic in the US would be either attacks on small towns in the middle of the country/randomly all over the US -OR random car/bus/suicide bombings randomly like what happen in Iraq or Israel. Something that will effectively create mass panic in every single person in the country. Something that indeed hits home and makes everyone feel like a potential target with minimal cost/labor.

We are not prepared as a country for even the smallest amount of attacks that could cause mass hysteria -its not the attacks so much that we need to prepare for its the effect..

[edit on 6-2-2007 by slicely]

[edit on 6-2-2007 by slicely]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
WHy would the government wait for 5 years after 9/11 to use another 'staged attack'? Think folks. If you want martial law, you create conflict. The plane that was taken down over Queens in December 2001 was a show bombing, but it was covered up because of the fear factor and the economic disaster it would have caused.

The US could not control the population or survive in a martial law situation. It does not want it. With that, there is no economy or growth. None.

Someone else in the thread mentioned EMP's, and I have always thought that an EMP detonated over a major metro area would cause huge death. All those cars stopping...everything...no commerce...no credit cards...nothing...that is mass panic. Terrorism is about causing fear and panic, not so much death. THat is a bonus to radicals. It is fear that the terrorists use, not your nation.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
BTW you sound Stalinish in that last sentence. That's the problem with authoritarianism it creeps up on you. When you start using the term "Enemy of the state" it's over.

Don't know where you're from, but if you are a U.S. citizen then the words "support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic ..." should be very familiar to you. They are from the oath of office any person takes when they are sworn for any type of elected or appointed government (national, state, county, city, etc.) job. Hell, I even had to say these words when I was sworn in as a county commissioner.

My point in using these words was simply to point out that, based on what you see posted here, there seem to be more than a few people willing to sell out their own country. In other words, all our enemies don't come from other countries.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here is what I think: No the United States cannot create nor control a police state. The United States is not doing it. It goes way above the United States. I believe the drive to do this extends above and beyond the government itself. I believe that we have never seen, nor heard of the people in the background that are executing this plan.

By the way, if you want a rough comparison, think of the transformation from the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire by Julius Caesar. Rome was one of the largest, most influential and most powerful civilizations in history, and was around as a republic for about 550 years until it was transformed into an empire. Think about how the US started, as a dream for a democracy and slowly the power has become isolated to the richest people, because they are the only ones who can afford to campaign to make themselves known. Although most people may say that the US has become a republic, I prefer to think of it as an aristocracy. So here we are in a republic and there Rome was in a republic and it became an empire and so, I believe, will the US. Looking at it that way, I think it is much easier to fathom how the US could become an empire. Also, consider how when you vote for President, your vote doesn't actually count. Don't believe me: Electoral College. Though the Electoral College is supposed to follow the popular vote, there have been occasions, more than once, that they haven't, i.e.:2000 Election.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
the money idea is a good one, maybe a little further down the road like to gain SUPPORT for the war after it is started in IRAN, but i think going after iran will be like a DGTEMPE said i.e an event similiar to the gulf of tonkin incident

and after they go into iran and the public bashes them, they will need something to legitamize it even more, that is when DOC VELOCITY's iidea may come in

there are obviously a number of ways. the war in iran is imminent in a lot of people's minds so i don't think they will need a major attack on a u.s city just an air craft carrier with many casualties to beat the war drums

btw anyone know of any country's that may be unaffected by the NWO plans? a voice inside me tells me i better get out of here before the end of the year

[edit on 6-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am thinking a big attack by a group of gunmen on a hospital. Good for the gun-grabbers. Think of the children!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

btw anyone know of any country's that may be unaffected by the NWO plans? a voice inside me tells me i better get out of here before the end of the year
[edit on 6-2-2007 by cpdaman]

I think you have at least until september, 11th next year. That date seems to have some sort of meaning to these people.

Bush and Ted Turner plan to go to south america, i think it's safe to say you could go there. China would be safe from the NWO as well. Africa is probably the only nation that wont be nuked if a nuclear war breaks out in a few years, so i would say your options are:

1) Argentina, Brazil, Chile, etc. As far south as you can get.
2) China - Though I think it's only a matter of time before they succumb.
3) Middle of Africa somewhere in the Sahara. South Africa is not safe, thats where Debeers and the diamond mines are.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfinguru
Suicide bomber(s) in a coordinated effort in highly populated mall like settings;

Given what happened at Salt Lake City's Trolley Square shopping center last Monday, I'd say The Guru has won first prize, coming closer than anybody else. Hey moderators! Can we get this guy some ATS points?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny bravo

snipped... I'd say it will happen before Bush leaves office so he can solitify his dictatorship.

It could sure be any of the things mentioned here or more, but I totally agree with you Johnny, whatever it is will likely happen before Bush leaves office. Am thinking that something major will happen before any elections occur, because he will still need to be in office in order to further his plans.

At first, when I heard that Jeb was running for president, I thought OMG we're doomed, they'll just cheat him into the presidency as well, and continue with their plans. Then I heard Jeb wasn't going to run after all. whew.

Am thinking that whatever it is will occur in any or all of the four corners of the US. I agree with those in here who have suggested it's going to be something to do with our power plants. Although the suggestion that it would have to do with our currency scared the beejeebies outta me too.

How easily it would then be to order The Card into effect.

And am also wondering if any would-be terrorists are out there taking notes.

NOMW

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would guess they are very close to playing the "We're Being Attacked From Outerspace" card due to the mass awakening of people on this hoax called the war on Terror.

Werner Von Braun knew what the plan was and wrote it in his memoirs buy very few people know the story.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Doc, very analytical, and very possible. I was just thinking that any attack on big cities would not be "politically correct" - money is ideal, it would affect all people, everywhere. Well guessed.

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Speaking of birds, why not kill 2 or 3 of them with one stone?

Anyway, I started wondering how a staged terrorist attack could physically affect the most Americans and, appropriately, terrorize the rest in the shortest amount of time, and do it in a way that made 9/11 pale by comparison. And, after a good long deliberation, I decided it probably won't be by violence. Nuclear detonations and dirty bombs contaminate the business infrastructure of America, see, and a mere truck bomb or train bomb or taxi bomb or even nerve gas in a subway is never going to upstage 9/11. You know, nice try, but no cigar.

A deadly new airborne or water-borne or food-borne epidemic would get out of control quickly and start killing off the wrong people, if you know what I mean — it would bite the perpetrators in the butt right along with everybody else.

But... What if it was an act of mass poisoning that could be confined to physical contact with the chosen toxin? A toxin that was so potent that just a minute, invisible dose would take down an adult in a few hours? It doesn't have to be lethal, just physically devastating and horribly frightening. Take your pick: tetanus, botulism, shigella, ricin, whatever... Most people are immunized against tetanus these days, so cross that one off.

But the toxin is not so much of a consideration as is the vehicle of transmission, and the vehicle of transmission should be something that anyone, everyone would willingly reach out and touch without a second thought. And then give it to someone else, who would hand it to someone else, and so forth, until it had moved swiftly from its point of origin and contacted untold masses of the population — in one single day.

Yeah, I'm talking about currency. Specifically, toxin-soaked paper currency. The Washington, the Lincoln, the Jefferson, the Hamilton bills — those bills used with such alarming frequency by the general population that even a small bag full of the tainted money (distributed to common retail outlets, grocery stores, etc.) could spread across an entire state within 24 hours, and across 10 states within days.

What follows is a tsunami of gut-twisting illness, incapacitation, and many, many deaths sweeping across the land, striking individuals seemingly at random and moving with the speed of American cash flow, until somebody finally puts two and two together and.....

The entire domestic trade in American currency is totally...shut...down.

Wow. The American economy just shut down. No buyers and no sellers. No travel and no plans to travel. People burning their cash in piles in the streets. Panic. Isolation. TERROR!

Man, that scares even me, and I don't scare easily.
But guess who comes to our rescue? Why, it's Uncle Sam and the NWO, with a caravan of National Emergency Debit Cards, coming to save the day — YAY! Just like the aftermath of Katrina! YAY! — and Hillary vowing that "This tragedy shall never again befall our great nation! Because we are ceasing production of all currency forthwith!"

The American People utterly subdued; American hard currency eliminated; and America's true shadow government in broad daylight at last. Talk about killing many birds with one stone!
— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Just a quick recap:

says Zhang Qiang, a businesslike woman who heads the Beijing Weather Modification Office (yes, that’s the official name of a real Chinese government agency). "We did it many times last week to increase the rainfall." Not content with simply making it rain, now China's weather modifiers have taken on another meterological mission: to help guarantee perfect weather when Beijing hosts the Olympic Games in 2008.

9/11 and the oklahoma bombings alone have shown even the U.S has staged attacks. Every major government in the last 100 years have shown they will do it in order to take pieces of our freedom away.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by leafer]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Changed bolding to 'ex' tags

[edit on 3/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

August 2001: (FEMA) issues a report warning of the three most likely catastrophes facing America. One of these is a terrorist attack on New York City. (The other two scenarios are a massive San Francisco earthquake and a hurricane hitting New Orleans.)

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

San Francisco? Earthquake?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join