It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did that 1 Anunnaki movie come out yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I searched and I couldn't find a date. When does this movie come out or has it already.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Anunnaki

Still there is no reference to the date of release

Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
as has already been stated in a previous thread
this movie release was a hoax
it was originally supposed to come out xmas 2005
still
one born every minute isn't there

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Where DO you get your info from?

I did a search, couldn't find any reference to it being a hoax.

just because it didn't come out in 2005,thats hardly a reason to shout "HOAX"......(although i know you've got "tourettes" when it comes to that word
)

Not saying that i disbelieve you at all, buit would appreciate a link to back up this opinion...I..I mean statement

Cheers

Anomic

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
here is the home page for Jaguar films
www.jaguarfilms.com...
it lists what they have done and what they are currently working on
and as you will see Annunaki 1 isn't listed

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Like i said, you seem to like screeming "HOAX"...

www.1anunnaki.com...

Seems like alot of trouble to go through, to make a hoax that people will most likely never see.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
you don't believe its a hoax because you desperately want to see the film is that it
tell you what
you believe it if you like
1)it was originally scheduled to come out over three years ago
2)so far not one second of it has been filmed
3)Zechariah Sitchin has not been consulted and its based on his books
4)when I last spoke to Jon Gress he told me that it would be out within 6 months.that was three years ago
5) it isn't even mentioned on the real jaguar films web page as they are actually a documentary company and they are also a film school

yes you heard that right
they teach students
any ideas where this hoax came from
take your time
because you got years before you see anything like this at the cinema
suggest you go back and watch your worn copy of stargate again another fifty or sixty times while you're waiting
either that
or actually see what other people are saying about this great new film coming to a cinema in your dreams

you know Ive had this conversation several times now heres a link back to the first time I heard about this non movie event
www.grahamhancock.com...
check out the date
by comparison the lord of the rings trilogy took 2 years to film

while we're on the subject
this film is also a hoax
Gilgamesh
www.stonelockpictures.com...
I'd suggest that if anyone here can tell me why its a hoax i'd be impressed with their knowledge of Akkadian victory stele's

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It won't be a good movie at all. It won't sell.
Nothing special about Annunaki and nothing special about Sumerian. Just human stacking stones above another.

I recommend you to watch this instead:

Top Movie - True Story

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No opinion on whether the movie is coming out one way or the other.

I would like to point out that many movies are filmed with a working title and released with a different title.

I used to live in a small town where several movies were filmed.
They also did a lot of filming in the out of town areas.

It was common to see a sign on a dirt road to guide the movie people to an area and later we'd read about the movie filming in the local paper.
And not too much later we'd read about the movie being released, but it had a new title.

More than likely that's not happened here, but just an interesting little bit of trivia.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
can someone explain to me the logic behind a movie hoax?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've seen a preview for it on TV. Sitting watching a movie with my wife one night it came on. The preview was spectacular. When I saw it My wife looked at me and said Oh no here we go. " I'm a crazed SCI FI fan. If what I saw was a hoax then someone put up an awful lot of money for it.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TEMELUCHUS

i also saw the trailer for this film in the cinema ,id say it was a pretty expensive
hoax to be shown in the cinema`s

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CinLung

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
its not a hoax its just there it is a extreme subject matter that some people aren't to keen on due to the fact its not sci-fi its fact ...there for it might not maybe the government has something to do with it i'm sure they don't want people running around knowing we were a by-product of another race that might disturb 99 percent of the population and prove religion is fake and man made... i like to call it the relativity of religion but yeah anyway i hope it comes out ...peace

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Howdy AP

its fact

Okay what are these facts? List the top three compelling facts that leads you to believe in Sitchin's idea?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
you fools, you have been taken by this alleged "movie" about anunnakis.
This was a simple prank that has developed into something that everyone is expecting since 2004 or 2005.
Do you really believe that it would take several years to produce a 2 hour movie???
If you really want a movie about the Anunnakis and how they came to Earth and created the homo sapiens you write to Steven Spielberg and propose that idea to him and maybe he will make the movie with special effects and everything.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Does any one have think if this movie was no allow to produce for some reazon that we don't know yet

who ever wants to read about anunaki,could read "Sumeria first civilization"

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Marduk

Wrong company and wrong URL!
Here is the correct one Idiot: www.jaguardigital.com...
Before you spout of hoax do some research, here is another link:
video.google.ca...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The reason is probably money. The movie looks like it will cost a lot and most investors would wonder if they could get their money back.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
In defense of the film industry - sometimes projects get "renamed" during/after production and many get "shelved" in favor of the most effective release date. They might be waiting on 2012 for all we know.

It could be hung up in production, there could be legal issues, in fact - a ton of things might be holding up the release of this film.

Just because it's an independant, doesn't mean it should be held to the same standards of Hollywood that can bang out a multi-million dollar crap comedy in a manner of months.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join