It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hi, dgtempe, and JSR!!

First, dgtempe, I'm right there with you - along with 6.5 billion other human beings (and I think Bush's parents are included).

Cheney, and plenty of military folks (not the ones who are sincere in believing that there is, regrettably, "a job to get done," but the folks in it for the thrill they get from killing people, innocent or not) may be happy with Bush's steering this country and our relationship with the rest of the world into the ground, but level headed, intelligent, sane people can see the show for the travesty and horror it really is.

There are a ton of websites that have a "Bush Countdown Clock" on them, as well as merchandise, like key chains, that also have a countdown clock until Bush and his minions are out of office and the killing stops...For a while at least...

My favorite countdown site is the Misery Watch Website. This site actually has buttons that categorize what Bush has done to this country while in office. Great site!

Mozilla Firefox, the Internet browser, actually has a Bush Countdown Clock extension that you can add to your browser.

Here's another site called Backward Bush. About.com also has a Bush Countdown Clock. Here's anotheronline countdown clock. Here's a site that sells keychains, called NationalNightmare.com. Finally, here's a site called NewPrez.com that also has a countdown clock.

Barring a national catastrophe that postpones elections, or impeachment, I think we can expect to see this man in office for another 1 years - 6 months 5 days - 14 hours - 11 minutes - 47 seconds...46 seconds...45 seconds...

Somewhat related is a video that TD sent to me to watch called, Zeitgeist. This movie offers a good summation of where we are now. It runs about two hours, but it moves, and the message is right on.

JSR, the whole story behind the one post you mention from TD's site is this - TD was banned several times from ATS he feels, unfairly. He said his piece to the moderators before he left, and that was that.

Recently, though, TD (and I) signed up at another paranormal message board - and both of us were banned immediately for linking to ATS. So TD has now been burned several times, not only by ATS, but now by an unrelated website because of ATS. This prompted the post you referenced, and that's all there was to it.

There are a lot of people who are bashing ATS. Maybe some have good reason, maybe not. I know it doesn't hurt the admins', or moderators' feelings. It is what it is.

It's clear that, after his experiences here, that TD begrudgingly directs people to this site.

I could create a similar message board site and ban people for using the word "and". People sign onto these boards understanding that it's someone else's playground, and they make the rules. There's no reason to have any hard feelings about it.

I know TD is angry, as am I, about those who have a space where a message can get out to a great number of people (much like television and radio stations), but who "appear" to manipulate, censor, or block that message or information. This may, in part, be his impression. He'd have to answer that for himself.

In the end, you do the best with what you have. That's all.

I don't think ATS is a collective of blockers or haters; neither is the White House. Like anything in life, it's easy to make blanket statements about subjects based on our limited experiences with these things. In most cases I don't see this as a true reflection of reality.

I don't honestly believe you hold contempt for me or TD. I do wonder what motivates you to disparage or vilify TD, rather than simply allowing the intelligent folks to decide things for themselves.

TD is a human being, and as such exists with many contradictions - and human frailties. I don't need to fight his battles for him, but I do know that he is being sincere, whether anyone believes him or not.

His story, however, still languishes in the Skunk Works section here at ATS, so your views are still shared by many at ATS...

No hard feelings though. Life's too short to get wrapped up in this stuff. I'm sure you have better things to do than to point out someone else's shortcomings and failures.

TD is a guy telling a strange story. That's all. It's no big deal. Believe it or don't.

I'll tell you about me though. I am inspired by the ideas that TD suggests are in our near future: the abolition of the banking/debt system; communities based on care for one another, where everyone is provided for; the removal of the dictatorship form of rule by one of community councils; free energy, and more...

Simply reflecting on the possibilities here is worth the price of admission. We can see our culture moving in these directions very rapidly right now. I've linked to plenty of recent scientific findings, etc., that clearly point out that this is where we're headed. You don't need anyone to tell you this...

JSR, and anyone else skeptical about TD or his story, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. You can see the things he talks about happening now.

At least take in the idea of a free populace, one where everyone is provided for; think about only working one or two days a week, because free energy, etc., has been brought into the public sector; think about abolishing the banking/debt system (the recent public IRS battles should hint at where we are headed); and think about the possibility of living without a federal government to bankrupt our societies, or send millions of us off to die, so they can secure more money and power. These things aren't some fantasy - they're happening now.

No more war! Who is driving these wars? Isn't it a small list? The answer is yes. Is it too far out to imagine these folks being held accountable for the things they've done, like TD says?

I'm inspired by TD's story, plain and simple. And once you hold it up against the changes that are occurring now, you'll see that he isn't that far off base...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Onthedeck,

Will be checking those websites tonight.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

[edit on 19-7-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
wow i was just watching the movie the zeitgeist, they didn't really go into explaining if there really was a jesus since most of it seems to be astrological...but wow a definite eye opener even though i new religion was all about control and fear, so jesus was horus, or maybe there was a jesus.

JSR

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
JSR, the whole story behind the one post you mention from TD's site is this - TD was banned several times from ATS he feels, unfairly. He said his piece to the moderators before he left, and that was that.

fair enough. like i said, i had a moment o weekness.

I don't honestly believe you hold contempt for me or TD. I do wonder what motivates you to disparage or vilify TD, rather than simply allowing the intelligent folks to decide things for themselves.

what motivates me? and i would use the word challenge instead of vilify. (you are a very colorful writer) well i guess its because, i look out into the world im in, and i dont see all of this, well, this terrible world you paint. maybe ive been lucky in life, i dont know. but the world i live in, my reality is basicaly good. and for some reason i feel drawn to people like TD. well, actually people like you. not so much TD. i feel a sense of purpose is saying, look, its not that bad, relax, feel the wind in your face, watch the trees blow, listen to children giggle, make love to your wife or girlfriend. because when you look for it, life is beautiful. and when you look for it, life is a cruel hell. the way i see it is this, which one do you want to look at? they both exist similtaniously. you say you've been reading alot about the advances of science, surley you know this to be true. im not sticking my face in the sand or anything.

yea, sometime i can be a bit mean. its too easy to do on the internet, where nobody can see you. i stand guilty. i pick on TD because its too easy. i can tell he believes what he says. and good for him. i have lots of theroys about people like him, but im not going to "vilify" him anymore. i promiss i will try to stay away from this thread.

however, im not trying to stop intelligent people from deciding on there own. if they are intelligent, they dont need anyone thinking for them. and anything i do or say will mean nothing at all. thats a rediculous charge that people make too often.

No hard feelings though. Life's too short to get wrapped up in this stuff. I'm sure you have better things to do than to point out someone else's shortcomings and failures.

is this a "backhanded compliment"?

I'll tell you about me though. I am inspired by the ideas that TD suggests are in our near future: the abolition of the banking/debt system; communities based on care for one another, where everyone is provided for; the removal of the dictatorship form of rule by one of community councils; free energy, and more...

now i get to the part that draws me in. its like your just baiting me in.

look all through time. the cenario in which you describe has never been. and, looking very practially at it, i dont see ever being.

good and bad exist at the same time, like i said. they always have. whether your talking micro or macro, and any variation in between, good and bad both exist at the same time. allow me to use the used-way-to-often term yin and yang. this is fundamental in nature. and nature does not exist without balance.

so its like this. look inside yourself. find the love. find the stillness. hold on to it. focus all you have on it. and after a while, your world will begin to reflect back at you. and it will be love you see inside.

At least take in the idea of a free populace, one where everyone is provided for; think about only working one or two days a week, because free energy, etc., has been brought into the public sector; think about abolishing the banking/debt system (the recent public IRS battles should hint at where we are headed); and think about the possibility of living without a federal government to bankrupt our societies, or send millions of us off to die, so they can secure more money and power. These things aren't some fantasy - they're happening now.

this is the revolutionary spirit ive always talked about.

so....say somehow these things will be removed. then what? so you have this free populace. what happens when human nature creaps in, and someone steals something. then what? punishment? what if five more people do it? more punishment? what if this happens so often, that you now have to build a building to keep all these people in?

fast forward a couple hundred years, and your basicaly back where you started. and for what?

look at all the great revolutions that have happend in the world, which started for the same reasons you state. france...is there not corruption there? cuba...is there not corruption there? anywhere in africa....is there not corruption there? india, whos revolution was i think the most sanitary...is there not corruption there? america...do i need to ask?

the point is this.
yes, there are bad things that happen. but, like the old days before tvs and radios, live and love. sometimes there are great life lessons in suffering.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

fair enough. like i said, i had a moment o weekness.

what motivates me? and i would use the word challenge instead of vilify. (you are a very colorful writer) well i guess its because, i look out into the world im in, and i dont see all of this, well, this terrible world you paint. maybe ive been lucky in life, i dont know. but the world i live in, my reality is basicaly good. and for some reason i feel drawn to people like TD. well, actually people like you. not so much TD. i feel a sense of purpose is saying, look, its not that bad, relax, feel the wind in your face, watch the trees blow, listen to children giggle, make love to your wife or girlfriend. because when you look for it, life is beautiful. and when you look for it, life is a cruel hell. the way i see it is this, which one do you want to look at? they both exist similtaniously. you say you've been reading alot about the advances of science, surley you know this to be true. im not sticking my face in the sand or anything.

yea, sometime i can be a bit mean. its too easy to do on the internet, where nobody can see you. i stand guilty. i pick on TD because its too easy. i can tell he believes what he says. and good for him. i have lots of theroys about people like him, but im not going to "vilify" him anymore. i promiss i will try to stay away from this thread.

however, im not trying to stop intelligent people from deciding on there own. if they are intelligent, they dont need anyone thinking for them. and anything i do or say will mean nothing at all. thats a rediculous charge that people make too often.

is this a "backhanded compliment"?

now i get to the part that draws me in. its like your just baiting me in.

look all through time. the cenario in which you describe has never been. and, looking very practially at it, i dont see ever being.

good and bad exist at the same time, like i said. they always have. whether your talking micro or macro, and any variation in between, good and bad both exist at the same time. allow me to use the used-way-to-often term yin and yang. this is fundamental in nature. and nature does not exist without balance.

so its like this. look inside yourself. find the love. find the stillness. hold on to it. focus all you have on it. and after a while, your world will begin to reflect back at you. and it will be love you see inside.

this is the revolutionary spirit ive always talked about.

so....say somehow these things will be removed. then what? so you have this free populace. what happens when human nature creaps in, and someone steals something. then what? punishment? what if five more people do it? more punishment? what if this happens so often, that you now have to build a building to keep all these people in?

fast forward a couple hundred years, and your basicaly back where you started. and for what?

look at all the great revolutions that have happend in the world, which started for the same reasons you state. france...is there not corruption there? cuba...is there not corruption there? anywhere in africa....is there not corruption there? india, whos revolution was i think the most sanitary...is there not corruption there? america...do i need to ask?

the point is this.
yes, there are bad things that happen. but, like the old days before tvs and radios, live and love. sometimes there are great life lessons in suffering.

No!!! you are not back to were you started, haven't you been reading this thread at all or anything. Man religion and money its all about control with the use of fear, fear that you may lose your house, your family, fear that you may go to hell or that you wont get into heaven. Fear that you will die horribly and your family and everything you know will be destroyed and raped and torchered. Why do you think people steal, because of money, why do you think there are crimes in the ghetto, because of people that have no money, that have kids that need food. So they go out and sell drugs and commit crimes but get cought up in the act of power and sometimes this is their downfall. If salvation comes and it gives us a world without religion, money or disease or most pain. Then you will see all crime go away, but if it is removed then what are people gonna go back to their ways..no they will remember the truth and what has been told to them, hell they could rebuild with the knowledge of the future, man think before you post...And dude there is corruption everywhere, throughout history there is corruption, it is all intertwined together...i suggest you go read some more

[edit on 20-7-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi, JSR and ATSGUY!!

First, JSR, TD wrote me a response to your comments that he asked me to post,

I was reading the ATS thread, my response to JSR:

I think JSR is comfortable with his life and does not seek the change like he hints towards, he wants to block out the bad and focus on the good, hmmm, sounds like denial, I do see the beauty in the world when it shows itself, problem is I see the ugly too and recognize it being there and would like it removed from the hands of bad people, if mother earth wants ugly, I would rather have to blame her than asshole people that like control and separation.

I like to feel the wind, smell, and smoke, the tree's, and listen to children play, but within this false freedom we have, it is tough to mentally block out the ugly stuff, like starving kids and power hungry leaders and opportunists that let this stuff happen and when people like us try to make a difference, we are the bad guys to these opportunists cause we are blocking their lust for greed and so on.

a good example is when I was made fun of at the mortgage company for actually giving someone a good deal and not ripping them off, I was ridiculed and reprimanded by my peers, managers and owners for doing something good, so you can stick with your closed off world, I realized I don't need their acceptance, they taught me the ugly lessons and I am reacting how ever I feel. your wisdom points to the end result of being like them.

the pictures I feel I paint of "doom" only applies to the controllers, for the rest of the victims and enlightened people I feel I am painting a beautiful picture.

Socrates knew the most and felt he still knew nothing, his title and the way people saw him separated meant nothing in the end.

I know the internet is easy to pick on people, bet you would be a little kitten if we were face to face, I know that, thats why your posts do mean nothing to me.

There's a lot I wanted to say in response to both of your posts. Don't know if I need to, as the previous fifty-six pages should give a pretty good idea of our position on where we are, where we have been, and where we are going.

Neither TD, nor myself are focusing on the bad, or the evil. However, there is a need to be aware of the presence of these things, and specifically how they affect our lives.

Without an awareness of that - an awareness of how these negative forces affect our lives, then one can't be expected to handle them properly; or know how to avoid them. People deserve to understand exactly what is going on right now. People deserve and demand the truth.

And I won't be a part of the program by keeping what I know from another human being; because a big part of the programming we have been subjected to operates on the philosophy that we don't need to know about the "ugly stuff"; for our own benefit. This is a seemingly well-intentioned philosophy that I DO NOT SHARE.

This is not about creating an atmosphere of doom and gloom - it's about getting a clear picture of where we are. Yes, the truth can be unpleasant - it is every person's prerogative to ignore these things and be a happy slave if they want, but for the rest who want to know what is going on, we are sharing what we know.

And I don't only mean living as slaves to a system, because this can't happen if the individual is able to step away from the programming going on to see the system for what it is. This is more than just a U.S. thing. It's a human being thing. The same programming goes on in every other culture.

What he and I and many others are doing is simply showing people who are interested the facts of our existence. There are many people who want to know the truth about why our lives are they way they are - and they deserve that truth.

When people understand, first, the freedom involved in stepping out of the system they have been indoctrinated in since birth, they begin to get a taste of real truth - and that will start a fire that will soon rage out of control.

This is why television news has replaced virtually every anchor with some absolutely gorgeous female anchor - sometimes female co-anchors. We are seeing a battle being played out for the minds of the people - and a taste of the truth, of what is really happening, has us all waking up at an extremely accelerated pace and seeing the show for what it is.

The Internet is fueling this fire, and it is now raging out of control.

Learning the truth is not the same as focusing on the bad, or evil; and it does not prevent one from living a fulfilling, happy existence - in fact, it is an introduction to real freedom, and real happiness. It's the program that manipulates peoples' emotions and ways of thinking - because they allow it to.

What we are saying is step back - even from us, and detach from the program/show that is going on and learn the truth for yourself. If anyone is bothered by coming into sobering contact with the reality around them, they can step away and retreat until they are ready for more.

All of this information is only for those who are ready to receive it. People are hungry for truth, and they are finding it here and elsewhere - everywhere but on the TV news.

Stepping back from the program and thinking "independently" reveals to us what is really going on in our society. Does war bother you? Well, step back, see why it happens, and learn that it doesn't need to continue. The last world war that people could get behind was the war to stop Hitler's army from decimating European populations.

War is not a business. At that time, it was a necessity. But war has become a business; and in order to continue the "business" of war, our government needs "reasons" to attack other countries. War has become "business as usual"; and any reason given by our government seems to be "reason enough" to invade and destroy another country.

Has there been a legitimate reason since WW2? I say this needs to be investigated. My response is no.

Our government have become flip about wholesale murder - about extinguishing or ruining hundreds of thousands of lives, for their own selfish purposes. This is a part of the reality that is becoming very hard for me to ignore.

It's not that I am not living a happy fulfilling life - I AM. I am content, and happy. But if sharing what I've learned about these things - if making people aware of this reality at their own behest, if this promotes a spread of this information, and as a result someone's life is saved, why would I hold this back?

It's one thing to walk around happy and content - I do that. But to withhold information, that I have obtained by just being aware, from someone else, and possibly preventing further damage to be done, well I can't in good conscience keep that information to myself. In fact, I want to spread that information far and wide.

I'm not a pessimist, and I don't live under a dark cloud. But I have an obligation to the other billions of human beings whom I deeply care for - not as a result of some religious teaching, but because I feel a real connection and sympathy with them and this planet. Our government does not.

This is not about spreading stories about cataclysm, warning people to be prepared to find shelter, etc. THESE ARE THE NEGATIVE STATEMENTS. Like TD says, any negative stuff is for the baddies who now manipulate by force, or through psychological means, the majority of people on this planet. But their influence is only exerted as much as each of us, as individuals, allows it. When you are ready to step and and really be free, then keep reading.

This is not directed at you, JSR, in any way. We are all living our own lives, and walking our own paths. I honestly do not judge another human being, no matter the circumstances. It is not my place. And I don't hold a judgment about you. Your points are completely valid, and I wish you well.

But when you're ready, the truth shall set you free.

JSR

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hi, JSR and ATSGUY!!

First, JSR, TD wrote me a response to your comments that he asked me to post,

let me respond to to TD first.

I was reading the ATS thread, my response to JSR:

I think JSR is comfortable with his life and does not seek the change like he hints towards,

i change on a day to day basis. just a little at a time. step by step, for the better, for myself and my family. im not sure what you mean by "hints towards". i try hard to practice everything i said. but, im human, im not as good at it as i would like to be.

he wants to block out the bad and focus on the good, hmmm, sounds like denial,

no, denial would be me saying the bad does not exist. i, in fact say the bad and good exist at the same time.

it is tough to mentally block out the ugly stuff, like starving kids and power hungry leaders and opportunists that let this stuff happen and when people like us try to make a difference, we are the bad guys to these opportunists cause we are blocking their lust for greed and so on.

im not telling you block out everything and pretend it doesnt happen.
if your walking down the street, and see a starving kid. give them a few bucks for food. or, take them to the grocery store and buy them food. then to cps, so they can have a place to sleep. cps a bad place? yea, but better than the street. if you really want to extend yourself, take in that kid. treat them as your own. im not sure how a kid will recieve being told, this happens to you you because "baddies", "blockers", and "controlers" are manipulating your mind and enslaving you. "dont you feel better knowing the truth". after all kid, "the truth shall set you free".
ok, i was being a bit sarcastic, but you get the point.

a good example is when I was made fun of at the mortgage company for actually giving someone a good deal and not ripping them off, I was ridiculed and reprimanded by my peers, managers and owners for doing something good,

you will always be ridiculed for doing good. that is unfortunatly a fact of life. hey, there is a truth for you.
so grow some thick skin. the road in doing right, is a tough road to walk.

so you can stick with your closed off world,

again, its not a closed of world. i live in the same world everybody else does. i choose to walk through it with a different perspective.

I realized I don't need their acceptance, they taught me the ugly lessons and I am reacting how ever I feel. your wisdom points to the end result of being like them.

this sounds like some rejection, anti social, hurt feelings issues i wont get into. but, i suspect help shap your world view.

the pictures I feel I paint of "doom" only applies to the controllers, for the rest of the victims and enlightened people I feel I am painting a beautiful picture.

you paint a picture of "victim" hood. victimhood gets nobody anywhere.

I know the internet is easy to pick on people, bet you would be a little kitten if we were face to face, I know that, thats why your posts do mean nothing to me.

oh...scary. big bad person you. feel threatend do you? cant handle a little challenge? dont worry, nobody is listening to me anyway. right?

i do feel honered to be graced with your presence though.

JSR

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OTD,

i will admit, your post is a lot harder to answer than TD's.

I guess im beginning to see where you are coming from. I admire your enthusiasim. however, i dont know how well your talents are served by aligning with TD. and, i know you dont agree with me.

like i promissed. i will do my best to stay away from this thread, and not post.

i wish you well on your journey. good luck.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There is no need to stay away from this thread. To me it seems you guys are almost on the same page anyway.
Like OTD has said, Take a step back. I did a fair while ago now. It is plain to see that things are not how they are supposed to be.
The instruction manual that came with humans it seems, was destroyed early on and we have been out of control ever since. The religions, governments and co have made sure of it. The people need to know the truth about where we came from and what our true purpose is.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
not sure if someone already asked but. if I volunteer, will I be able to come back the day I am picked up?

also, your friend, does he have a website or something or is he only going through you?

this is still the best post in the thread. Next time you guys cook up a hoax, COORDINATE

If TD is who he says he is, he is the most significant human being in history. More important than Jesus Christ, Mohammed, or Moses.

Is this the most significant human being in history ?

from his website;

"Although the link is located at AboveTopSecret.com, or as I like to call it "Above Top Stinkret", I still the think the moderators there are little bitches for banning me 5 times, but bart started a good thread so it is a good reference point for us and if that site is run by bad people, then f*** it cause they need to hear the message too.

here is a cute pic from his website. Possible explanation for his theory ?

from his myspace page......"yooooo!!!, lets do this time and space travel s***!! jump on the band wagon, why not, my butterflies and my beehotchs, why not.

originally I wanted to name this group "hot chicks and bouncers that like to time travel" but I didnt think that would be fair and I dont think my wife would like that too much either."

anyone accepting this pile of crap at face value is a fool, plain and simple

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
OTD,

i will admit, your post is a lot harder to answer than TD's.

I guess im beginning to see where you are coming from. I admire your enthusiasim. however, i dont know how well your talents are served by aligning with TD. and, i know you dont agree with me.

like i promissed. i will do my best to stay away from this thread, and not post.

i wish you well on your journey. good luck.
what is wrong with him alligning with TD? how dare you, OTD translates the message, remember that!

[edit on 22-7-2007 by timetwister]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by timedrifter
not sure if someone already asked but. if I volunteer, will I be able to come back the day I am picked up?

also, your friend, does he have a website or something or is he only going through you?

this is still the best post in the thread. Next time you guys cook up a hoax, COORDINATE

If TD is who he says he is, he is the most significant human being in history. More important than Jesus Christ, Mohammed, or Moses.

Is this the most significant human being in history ?

from his website;

"Although the link is located at AboveTopSecret.com, or as I like to call it "Above Top Stinkret", I still the think the moderators there are little bitches for banning me 5 times, but bart started a good thread so it is a good reference point for us and if that site is run by bad people, then f*** it cause they need to hear the message too.

here is a cute pic from his website. Possible explanation for his theory ?

from his myspace page......"yooooo!!!, lets do this time and space travel s***!! jump on the band wagon, why not, my butterflies and my beehotchs, why not.

originally I wanted to name this group "hot chicks and bouncers that like to time travel" but I didnt think that would be fair and I dont think my wife would like that too much either."

anyone accepting this pile of crap at face value is a fool, plain and simple

now thats a cheap shot, your not open minded and that is cowardly of you, you dont think he makes a good case to legalize weed?

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Crakeur]

JSR

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetwister
what is wrong with him alligning with TD? how dare you, OTD translates the message, remember that!

because i dont believe you are doing what you claim. if your claiming to be helping humanity.

so what are you fishing for a 6th ban so you can trash this site some more? i thought you were'nt listening to me.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by JSR]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

because i dont believe you are doing what you claim. if your claiming to be helping humanity.

so what are you fishing for a 6th ban so you can trash this site some more? i thought you were'nt listening to me.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by JSR]
nothing wrong with having good goals, I could care less about being banned again too. OTD is doing fine, surprised to see you repeat visiting so often, are you helping humanity by trying to discredit me with your other cohorts??

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
man you guys, the only reason your actually annoyed and angry as it may seem because of td and otd is because you guys have a small light of hope inside, i know deep inside your saying to yourself i wish this was true but also at that same time your neglecting yourself saying this guy is a fake. I gotta say i thought it was a joke in the beginning considering how many hoaxes there are on ats, but i have to tell you i mean i seriously believe td, i mean almost everyday i think about the possibility that this stuff might come to light, i dunno its weird but i honestly think this is the truth. Just shut ur mouths if you wanna bash on the guy, but at least wait till we see if anything happens i mean seriously give him some credite. I can think at a time he probably felt scared or so but after listening to the radio talk i dunno its real, there is something about it that it is real...hey otd have you told td to try and go on coast to coast...i mean it would probably be a great way to get the word out.

JSR

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

are you helping humanity by trying to discredit me with your other cohorts??

there are no cohorts. im just a guy with an opinion. and im not dicrediting you. i am however challenging you.

after all of this, how is it going to help people? im guessing your going to say open there eyes, or something like that. but how does any of that help if you dont give solutions? without solutions to these problems your highlighting, your just making people mad.

when people say "hell ya TD, your right, those evil baddies are keeping us down, what are we going to do?"

what is your response?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I should post or not, but I will say this, ATSGUY made an obvious point, and that was to,

...at least wait till we see if anything happens i mean seriously give him some credite.

This is the easiest thing to do, and it will either confirm, or disprove everything that TD has been sharing.

JSR, you also made a good point. You said,

after all of this, how is it going to help people? im guessing your going to say open there eyes, or something like that.

but how does any of that help if you dont give solutions? without solutions to these problems your highlighting, your just making people mad.

when people say "hell ya TD, your right, those evil baddies are keeping us down, what are we going to do?"

what is your response?

I wish I had a solution. So do countless others. Just because we don't have one doesn't mean we should keep what we know to ourselves.

Neither TD, nor I wish to keep this information to ourselves simply because we don't have a solution for it. What kind of sense does that make?

That's not to say, JSR, that I disagree with you. With regard to all of what has gone on at our expense, the first step is to clarify our situation. Once that has been done, we can then begin discussing how that information should affect our decisions and day-to-day lives.

The most important thing to take away is simply that things are not as they seem - but there are positive and powerful changes afoot.

The truth is, most Americans are aware of what a cesspool we live in. Ignoring these things like they didn't exist is part of the reason they do. Apathy is part of the problem. Helplessness, which manifests as apathy, is part of the problem.

We pay billions and billions of dollars in taxes, and yet our schools are falling apart. We can't provide affordable healthcare for most of the country. Why? Because these taxes are being paid toward the interest on the national debt, which is growing faster than we can pay off the interest. And federal spending is a wasteful, criminal tragedy.

The truth is that we are living under a dictatorship; that if the draft was reinstated - despite the above facts, and despite the fact that 80% or more of the American citizens believe that our government is concealing information about the attacks of 9-11, and a great number actually believe that our government may have been involved in those attacks, despite these things, every person reading, this, or not, who are called to travel abroad and kill innocent people they KNOW are innocent, would still travel abroad and kill innocent men, women, and children. Why?

This is a question you need to ask yourself. Why, if our situation is so apparent, why do we act as though we believe it's not? Our government openly bold-faced lies to its citizens, is caught in those lies, laughs it off, and continues as though they were never discovered. And the citizens of this country share complicity in this tragic play when they continue as if buying into this sham. Why?

I think that, before you attack TD for pointing these things out, you need to ask yourself how these things have been allowed to continue for so long; not berate TD for pointing this out and not offering solutions. I don't think TD would be able to address all of these problems. They're too immense; but they're also tied to each one of us as human beings. We create these things together; and if we don't create them, we certainly perpetuate them.

I think another great truth is that our race is like a gigantic organism. Although it IS possible for one person to affect change, and to affect many lives, we still have a limited effect on this planet.

There are some things, therefore, that clearly need some sort of greater governance to permit them if they are to happen. The dynamics of the race of beings on this planet is far beyond the scope of any one person. And I think we're seeing, that it is also beyond the scope of a greater, organized group of people (see Bilderbergs, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, etc.).

These folks have exercised a great degree of power and influence, but it is still within a limited sphere (as much as they would like to expand that sphere). The truth is they are not going to be allowed to do that.

The same forces and universe that animate our beings, and provide an arena to perform this play, are about to tear the set down and bring the play to a whole new level.

At the same time that one can witness and acknowledge the wickedness in the world, one should also have the clarity and wisdom to recognize the even greater forces that give those folks their power, and which permeates and guides everything forward.

There is a silent force guiding all of this forward, and if you're perceptive, you can withdraw from the show and tap into this silent force. It's a force greater than anything you can perceive, and yet it is silent and invisible.

Part of the reason that these folks have been successful, I believe, and it's been said elsewhere, is that everything the American culture holds up as an ideal disconnects us from our true selves.

The show - the propaganda - has distracted and disconnected us from ourselves and this planet to the point that we accept the insane as sane. We see a disease as a cure, and a cure as a disease. We have everything backwards, and we can only relate via the public catastrophe that passes for a culture.

How can people make sane decisions in a culture such as this?

These folks causing the confusion and terror - who are causing the most noise - are themselves, I believe, acting their parts - acting as expressions of certain forces, but who are under the governance of greater forces that are about to change the game.

I'm going to go back to David Wilcock and his research on 2012. He has an article at his website called, "Law of One and 2012: The Facts!". This article is a combination of material that was channeled through Carla Rueckert (the RA material), and material that David himself has channeled/accessed.

Before you make any judgments about this material, I would suggest reading what he has to offer.

Here is an excerpt from the Law of One book,

When a planetary civilization reaches a certain level of evolution it is possible for its consciousness to blend and for each entity in that civilization to have access to all of the knowledge of every other entity who ever lived in that civilization, much like Jung’s collective unconscious of humanity becoming consciously available to each person on Earth.

In THE LAW OF ONE, Book One, we find that this process is now culminating on planet Earth as 75,000 years of human evolution of mind, body, and spirit is about to produce its fruit.

SOURCE

Here is a LINK to David's article "Law of One and 2012: The Facts!". This article can be found on David's article page.

There is also a concise study guide of the RA material at David's site HERE.

Here is a link to lawofone.info, which includes, I believe, possibly all of the channellings of this material, which took place in the early 1980's.

To see the tragic show occurring on the surface, and to ignore the silent, but profound processes occurring around, behind, and over the show is shortsightedness.

The whole goal here is to make everything clear. And the picture that should emerge is one of predestiny, growth, love, and change for the better. This message doesn't stop at the White House - it begins there. Read the above links, and others that I've provided to see where it ends.

Yes, there is little each of us can do about the difficulties here on earth, except weather them the best we can. That is noble. And for most of us, that nobility is enough.

Here's to an amazing future! Keep on keeping on!

Peace...

JSR

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That's not to say, JSR, that I disagree with you. With regard to all of what has gone on at our expense, the first step is to clarify our situation. Once that has been done, we can then begin discussing how that information should affect our decisions and day-to-day lives.

but everything after this paragraph has nothing to do with, how what you perpetuate is to be used to affect decisions day by day.

but you do say.........

The most important thing to take away is simply that things are not as they seem.......

The truth is, most Americans are aware of what a cesspool we live in.

The truth is that we are living under a dictatorship;

would still travel abroad and kill innocent men, women, and children.

just more fear mongering.
becarful not to become that what you hate.

This is a question you need to ask yourself. Why, if our situation is so apparent, why do we act as though we believe it's not? Our government openly bold-faced lies to its citizens, is caught in those lies, laughs it off, and continues as though they were never discovered. And the citizens of this country share complicity in this tragic play when they continue as if buying into this sham. Why?

so it's either, "your with us, or your aginst us" eh?

I think that, before you attack TD for pointing these things out, you need to ask yourself how these things have been allowed to continue for so long;

what? you mean like, the beginning a time?

They're too immense; but they're also tied to each one of us as human beings. We create these things together; and if we don't create them, we certainly perpetuate them.

yes, this we can agree on. we do perpetuate them, well, them being all the things you aledge.

and here is a major difference in our perspectives. i believe we perpetuate these things in large part by focusing in on the bad stuff. people, as a whole, as a group, who fixate on what is bad without adding to the problems possible solutions no matter how hard or worthless the solution, is just keeping the problems top of mind. top of mind, in that ever wonderful all creating mind. that creates all that is. and that by keeping top of mind with no solutions, is creating that which is top of mind.

The same forces and universe that animate our beings, and provide an arena to perform this play, are about to tear the set down and bring the play to a whole new level.

i just dont believe this to be true. but there is no point in debating this one with you. we will just not see eye to eye.

There is a silent force guiding all of this forward, and if you're perceptive, you can withdraw from the show and tap into this silent force. It's a force greater than anything you can perceive, and yet it is silent and invisible.

ahh, now your talking....

Part of the reason that these folks have been successful, I believe, and it's been said elsewhere, is that everything the American culture holds up as an ideal disconnects us from our true selves.

i would say, not everything. only commercialization.
there is more to america.

How can people make sane decisions in a culture such as this?

when you tap into that invisable force you were talking about.
let it guide you, and focus you.

These folks causing the confusion and terror - who are causing the most noise - are themselves, I believe, acting their parts - acting as expressions of certain forces, but who are under the governance of greater forces that are about to change the game.

again, i will just have to dissagree, but, only somewhat.

Before you make any judgments about this material, I would suggest reading what he has to offer.

i dont need to read the material. i will not tear it down either. it is what it is. if what is found there makes them happy, good for them.

here is my point. we are just a spark in the flame. help how you can, were you can, and when you can. but above all, live to be happy and spread happiness. it is only when the world has love and understanding at "top of mind" will we really change things. i know you think im apathetic, but im not. i think about the bad things in the world. im not ignorant of what goes on. but, in my meger existance, my 60 or so years on the 4 to 5 billion year old planet, my solution is to be as kind and greatful as i possible can. in some small way, i affect change. now think if millions of people did that.

you are a great writer. and im not trying to be sarcastic. i wish i could fully express the way i feel, the way you do. we just dissagree. and so, i will conceed this debate to you and your friends. the mountain of websites is more than i care to drag my self into.

as i have said before. good luck with your journey.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by JSR]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

are you helping humanity by trying to discredit me with your other cohorts??

there are no cohorts. im just a guy with an opinion. and im not dicrediting you. i am however challenging you.

after all of this, how is it going to help people? im guessing your going to say open there eyes, or something like that. but how does any of that help if you dont give solutions? without solutions to these problems your highlighting, your just making people mad.

what is your response?
before I read the two previous posts, I will respond to this, this will help people in the biggest way, are you kidding? open eyes? try opening minds to the fullest, we know the solutions I am sure you can think of some yourself but what else can be done, the fight is not fair at this point and you know it, no offense but you sound like a side liner to me, sounds like you would side with the one's that has more power than the one's that have truth to offer. WHATEVER

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join