It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OTD, all kidding aside, please don't give TD your credit card info or your address. I worry that he is a Rasputin to your Tsarina Alexandra

Anyway, do you really expect to go to a slayer concert and see Jesus and JFK and Elvis ?

really ?

[edit on 6-8-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
OTD, all kidding aside, please don't give TD your credit card info or your address. I worry that he is a Rasputin to your Tsarina Alexandra

Anyway, do you really expect to go to a slayer concert and see Jesus and JFK and Elvis ?

really ?

[edit on 6-8-2007 by syrinx high priest]

and why not, i mean really if this stuff comes to pass dont you think that you might actually see things out of the ordinary happen. Man its your screwed up little head thats been messed up by society, lol so i can see why you think like that...narrow minded. And besides its seems like td and otd a truthfull...more so than yours sake, so i think they could be trusted more than you

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I volunteer for time travelling TD. hit me up via email if you need to get in contact with me.

-----------------------------
Removed personal info - email addy

You have a U2U

[edit on 7/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi, carnival_of_souls2047, Cyber_Wasp, FreeThinkerIdealist, syrinx, ATSGUY, Radekp, and TD (LOL)!!

carnival, thanks a lot! Do you come here often...? What's your sign? Love the avatar, Lambert! Love Alien - great movie!

Cyber, I'm going to take your advise and look up cold fusion...I don't know much about it...

Here is what Wikipedia says about it,

Cold fusion is the name for effects supposed to be nuclear reactions occurring near room temperature and pressure using relatively simple and low-energy-input devices. When two light nuclei are forced to fuse, they form a heavier nucleus and release a large amount of energy.

SOURCE

That's pretty cool...I'm definitely done hearing about corn being turned into fuel. I'm ready for the real zero point energy stuff...Tesla talked about the endless supply of energy in the unseen world...Something to that affect...

Hi, FreeThinker!! You said, regarding free energy,

The real point of it all, is control. They control what you believe is possible, control where you spend your money ... they control everything that is important to them.

It would take a 'rogue' nation to develop and release this to eliminate the current grip that is on most of the minds. I am still curious to what India plans to release in 2012.

I think we could definitely use a rogue nation working on this stuff.

Would it be in the U.S.'s best interest to head off these potential projects at the start? Have they already done this in some form, either through sanctions, by placing "plants" inside these other countries' scientific institutions; by offering to "share" technology or to aid these countries in their experiments, all the while sabotaging them?

It's interesting to think about. What if India came of with a type of free energy technology? Is the U.S. offering rewards to these countries to have them develop other, more terrestrial (so to speak) technology?

I also wanted to mention re: your experience with the plane/ufo, that I didn't disbelieve you. I just wanted to point out that someone simply hearing about it would immediately think it was a jet.

theufokid at Youtube claims to have captured fairly low-flying ufos that look like jets. I haven't discounted that as a possibility at all; either with his sightings, OR with yours. You probably did see a ufo. I'm totally open-minded about this stuff now. Things are getting weird, so anything's possible.

Buenos nachos, syrinx!! Good reference. I had to look that up. haha

TD is on the up-and-up. He hasn't asked me for anything but an ear to listen. It's the fact that he's very outspoken and opinionated that he apparently comes off as highly suspect to some people. He doesn't to me.

It's kind of funny, but you have this guy who partied, plays music, smokes, drinks, and curses, etc., who was picked off of this planet for a joy ride by some ETs. You'd think it would be some monk, or some scientist, but it was TD. Many, if not all abductions have this paradox to them.

TD has stuck by his story, to the letter, since day one. He's come out with so much information - and so much of it is recorded somewhere or other, that all one has to do is to wait.

And if he were fabricating all of this, he would be concerned that somewhere he would get caught up in a misstatement. But you can read all of his posts, and listen to all of his interviews and he's saying the same thing. At this point, it would be just too much work to carry on a lie - and for what?

What has TD gained from the past year or so by coming out with his outrageous story? He's been banned from several sites, weathered a great amount of personal attacks, and put himself in a position where his friends, family, coworkers, and employers would just assume write him off for sharing something, real or not, that could damage TD's and these folks' reputations - could get TD fired.

It's been over a year. If TD isn't working in the entertainment industry by now and pulling off a fraud for kicks or money, then he's a regular guy who actually believes this stuff happened to him, and has put his reputation at stake for the rest of his life.

If he were perpetrating a fraud, he would at least have something better to support his fabrication than some photos of himself, and other fairly innocuous personal details and biography. It's in these items that a dramatic story would lose steam.

I understand your caution, syrinx. And I appreciate your intentions. To you, or others, TD may seem the last person on earth who would be involved in something as truly profound as this; but just because it seems incredible doesn't mean it didn't happen - or is happening. All I've given up at this point is some time, and an ear to listen. And I'm happy to do it.

As far as Slayer and Jesus, it sounds unbelievable, but I believe TD's story and experiences are real. How can I accept some outrageous aspects of his story, but not others? Besides, TD has had corroboration from Martin from aliendoodles.com, Bonnie from alienabductionhelp.com, and others for the concert event. So I'm siding with, "it's possible" on that one.

Hi, ATSGUY!! Given the outrageousness of some of the things that TD is sharing, I'm surprised that this is such a hotly debated issue. It's easy to turn your nose up at a claim such as the concert event because of some of the outrageous elements, but some are actually finding it difficult to just chuckle at and leave it alone...

I would suggest that the harder people push against something, the more attention and credibility they give to that subject. If TD and his story were just left to fade away there would be nothing to argue about. syrinx and others' presence, to me, says more about the possibility these things will come to pass rather than undermining, or discrediting TD's claims.

Hi, Radekp!! TD and I have made an agreement with ATS not to personally contact people who volunteer. We have also agreed not to ask anyone to volunteer, or to ask for anyone's contact information.

It's not important to either of us. I'll say what TD has told me, and that is that, when these things come to pass, everyone that needs to be contacted will be. And neither TD nor I need an email address for that to happen. What else can I say, just hang in there. Your intentions are known. I hope you get contact.

I wanted to add that TD and I spoke this past Sunday. There is an interview (we're calling them interviews, but they're more phone conversations lol) from that day (Sunday, Aug. 5, 2007) at his site. Toward the end of the interview TD tells me that he was at his mother's house in New York within the past two to three weeks or so (he's not going to like me sharing this...).

TD described to me what his mother's place looked like, and then had a realization that affected him enough that he couldn't talk. TD stopped for a few moments, and then went on to tell me that he just realized that his mom's place is exactly as it was in his earlier visions.

This realization hit him right there during our conversation, in his words, like a tone of bricks. His visions included things that he thought impossible at the time, and included the fact that his mother would be alone, that she would have a dog, and the condition of her house, all of which have, within the last couple of weeks, come to match, exactly, his visions of them.

TD says that this is a mile marker, and he is now seeing things unfold as he had foreseen. That conversation brought it home for me; and it should be a big encouragement for those of you who are waiting.

Consider it the clock clicking into the next gear...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
TD is on the up-and-up. He hasn't asked me for anything but an ear to listen. It's the fact that he's very outspoken and opinionated that he apparently comes off as highly suspect to some people.

that or he gets caught making up key aspects to his story, like the montauk IRS story.

yeah, it's because he's outspoken. the whole jesus and slayer and hitler thing has nothing to do with it.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hey, Crakeur!! Super Moderator!! *prostrates* hehe

I saw that you and Intrepid were made Super Moderators (I can hear TD rolling over in his future grave haah). I hope it's something you wanted - you never know. It's responsibility. BUT, congratulations.

I've had exchanges with both you and Intrepid, and you're both good folk. You're both definitely on task, tell it like it is, and stand your ground.

What I meant in my previous post about TD being outspoken was that, because of the outrageousness of some of the things he's sharing - yes, he would be considered suspect. But specifically what I meant was the fact that he's sharing some incredible things AND is very outspoken, frank, and is making great efforts to get his story out, people seem to think there are ulterior motives. That is more what I meant.

But, hey. I can't sit here and say the concert - or other events that TD says he experienced aren't incredible.

(By the way, I couldn't identify your Simpsons character avatar after a couple of site searches, but I did find you can create your own HERE. Is that what you did? I plan on watching that this weekend...)

Here's to seeing some pretty strange stuff coming our way...(I can hear you saying, "It already has," but I mean MORE weird stuff haah)

You are cordially invited to rock on!!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
this blog has changed from a simple ask a few questions and leave to a major debate. lol, what has happened to td? i dont see his replys to often but maby i just miss the page he relpies on...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
WHERE/WHEN THE HELL DID 420 ORIGINATE!!!
xD

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey Guys !!!!!!!!

I got a chance to see the first bit of the Landings101 video that OTD has mentioned earlier.
I like how the presenter launches straight into it. No small talk. He jumps straight into the different classes of ships. In his mind he is 100% in what he is presenting. I like how he describes the movement of the craft and how they work.
Observations from the 1st part of the video -
The round scout ship he 1st mentions - I can't find the videos on You Tube but they have been posted on ATS not so long ago. The videos of strange balloon type craft bouncing by. I think they were filmed in the USA. Most people dismissed them as fake and balloons but I would like to see them again and compare to the sketches of this guy in the video.
The V formations he describes are exactly how I saw the initial phase of the mass landing in my dream. High altitude formations in a V pattern.
Then there is the hard bit to explain. The humour of the ET's. He describes the interaction with the ET's as a child and how they would play with him by making windows appear and dissapear in the craft. I know it is a weird comparison but the feeling I got when he was describing this was the feeling I got in the dream that was portrayed towards the later phases of the mass landing. ie how everyone felt watching these guys do their thing in the air flying around. They can at times, have an almost childish sense of humour but that is part of the deal. It is part of having a higher vibration.
I have the feeling that humour or joy will be a vital part of the Landing. This will be a tool used to lift the emotions of the people on the planet. Joy will help lift the vibration of people making contact easier.
I think you all should start looking for a good vantage in your hood. You will not want to miss a moment of this show when it happens.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi, schmidty_beleives, Renshin, and Cyber!!

What's happenin', schmidty!!

You said,

this blog has changed from a simple ask a few questions and leave to a major debate.

Oh, there have always been debate "spikes". haha But the train rolls on...Believe me, it's hard to use reason to defend the fantastic things TD (and others) say are going to come to pass. You kind of have to wait and see...

I would suggest, however, prying lose the rigid notion that just because we've appeared to have progressed so slowly over past millennia that this trend will continue. Our evolution and consciousness experiences "leaps", and we are experiencing this - and will experience the culmination of this within the next sixty months or so.

Consciousness has its own seasons, and they are separate from the four seasons we experience in nature. The timeline is speeding up, and we are heading toward another leap...Metaphorically speaking, we should feel the wind picking up now.

The entity (or entities) known as RA, channeled by Carla Rueckert, responds to a questioner about our leap to Homo sapiens,

Questioner: Speaking of the rapid change that occurred in the physical vehicle for—the change from second to third density: this, you said, occurred in approximately a generation and a half. Body hair was lost and there were structural changes.

DW: STRUCTURAL CHANGES. This is not gentle or subtle. Ra agreed with him on this point. The brain suddenly became twice as large, much of the hair disappeared, and the body could walk fully upright.

The questioner continues,

Questioner: How long was the time of transition on this planet between second and third-density? A generation and a half I believe. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct, the time measured in your years being approximately 1,350.

SOURCE

RA indicates that our leap to Homo sapiens from a leap from 2D to 3D. Although I don't know what this means exactly, David Wilcock then goes on to equate our next leap as being from 3D to 3D, based on the RA material, Edgar Cayce material, and his own contacts/research,

This strongly implies that time as we know it has DRAMATICALLY sped up between second and third-density. We already know that in third-density the average animal's life is probably 9 years at best.

Ra secretly has slipped in the fact that time started going at least 100 times faster in 3D than it was in 2D!

This means that the actual RATE at which a creature lives out its life increased by 100 times. This is consistent with other reports I've seen of the variability of time.

Therefore, such a speeding-up should happen again when we go into 4D — but if our time is going faster now than it was before, the time period should be a lot less than 1350 years.

SOURCE

David then goes on to explain how we are in the next cycle just before a huge quantum leap,

Now before we get into WHY this is so cool, you must ALSO consider that this last quote is all about the PAST. They also say that the energies begin "vibrating more intensely through the forty-year period PRECEDING THE FINAL… QUANTUM LEAP."

Elsewhere this "quantum leap" is clearly, unambiguously given as 2012, as further quotes below will establish.

SOURCE

I would read that whole article. I think he presents a very compelling case. The theory of the leap really explains things that science seems to have assembled a poor case for.

In any event, there you go. Sorry about the tangent...

schmidty, you asked where TD was. He's here. He was able to get an account briefly, but was banned again. *deadpan* hahaa

He still responds to questions. I just post them. If you look over the past few pages, there should be responses to all of the questions.

In fact, that brings me to Renshin, who asked,

WHERE/WHEN THE HELL DID 420 ORIGINATE!!!
xD

None of your business... Kidding!

I sent your question to TD. He responded. I asked if he was jerking my chain. He said no. Post it. haha Here you go.

TD's RESPONSE:

I think 420 goes back a long long ways, not sure exactly but I would say at minimum thousands of years, if not millions, might even be from another galaxy all together, we will find out, now thats a good mission right there, LOL

He said it's more opinion, but it's a mission that's right up his alley. ahaha

Hey, Cyber_Wasp!!

Great post!! I'm glad you had a chance to watch that dvd. Sheldon does tell it very matter of fact. For someone who may have had contact most of his life you can understand why.

He describes a really fun time. And so do you. TD is right there with you. I'm looking forward to this. And...I don't think I'm alone...Sneaking suspicion...

I'm sorry to cut this short, but I have to run. I am posting again hopefully later today, or tonight. Have more stuff I found that I wanted to share...

Have an excellent week, all!!

Keep your eyes to the skies (but your feet on the ground)!

Peace...

[edit on 9-8-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
so ... you are saying, this is why time seems to slip by faster and faster as we age right now ... because the perception of time is constant to us, measure by clocks, but the actual vibration is speeding up, and those that are more in tune, sense this more than those who aren't?

And since the perception is relative to the beholder ... kids today perceive time the same as us, but, as they age, the frequency is still climbing, so the time still runs out faster?

I was actually having a discussion with my mother about the perception of time, and how, doing less activity now than I did younger, time is immeasurably moving faster ... months are passing by like weeks, and without getting into my personal life, no, it isn't from my daily activities making it seem so. I write, so I spend most of my time not restricted to the schedules of the average person. I shouldn't sense the generalized time problem that most people experience from working long hours 6-7 days a week with the additional chores and life's necessities. I make my own schedule, but still, it seems as weeks pass by like days did as a child ... and I have much more free time now. In fact, the last time, time, seemed to progress at a normal to slow rate was working at a fast food restaurant flipping burgers for the man
but when I took up factory jobs, it moved a bit faster, but still, I had more free time then, just a few years ago. It is quite odd how perception can be ... even with something that 'should' be a constant. It gives a little credibility to the whole vibration 'theory'.

I will not claim to know and understand the true answers, but keeping my mind completely open to anything is something I value and shall never let slip away. I feel that is true intelligence ... not thinking you know and understand all, but knowing and understanding that you will never do so.

If we don't go through a transitional/enlightening period soon ... I do see a lot of terrible results to come to pass. I think more people are awakened today than have been in the last couple decades. I think it is a side effect of the brainwashing and desensitization ... some people reach an overload point, then snap out of it and see things in a different light.

Whether you believe in indigo and crystal children, celestine prophecy, mayan predictions, many religions, or a whole plethora of different theories and ideas ... there is a lot of those said things that seem to merge to a common point in the near future. I find that itself very intriguing. Either it will come and pass soon, or people will finally get sick of all the hoohah and ignore future predictions ... but at the same time, they may get sick of all the wars and violence and a mass of people will finally dictate the relation between countries instead of the unlawfully powerful leaders sending innocent people to die for unjust causes including monetary gain.

I will admit, it would be simpler if a benevolent species from elsewhere finally said, HEY! stop it already, the people have the power, and WE won't let you abuse them anymore. You are all related and should love each other and work together for the good of one another. Abolish hate and greed.

I am a dreamer ... but dreams really can come true.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Peanut butter or Chocolate. I am waiting for the correct response.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi, FreeThinkerIdealist and carnival_of_souls2047!!!

FreeThinker, what you said about your perception of time is something I've noticed recently too!!

You said,

I write, so I spend most of my time not restricted to the schedules of the average person. I shouldn't sense the generalized time problem that most people experience from working long hours 6-7 days a week with the additional chores and life's necessities.

Exactly right!! It's great seeing someone else experiencing this same phenomena. My activities, as well, have been consistent, but I seem to be moving twice as fast to get things done...It's strange...

My sense is that the activities we engage in take the same amount of time as they always have; but there is a sense of acceleration; almost a sense of anxiety that we're up against some paranormal clock...Don't know how to describe it...

If you were to sit and stare at a clock to see if the minutes go faster you may be disappointed and think it's all in your head. But what if that clock is keeping pace with you AND this acceleration? A minute now may not be equal, exactly, to a minute thirty years ago, but our perception may not be able to recognize this change.

I hope that makes sense. It's actually a rarity that I sit down and feel like I have a moment to breathe. Regardless of your schedule, I think you'd be hard pressed to disagree.

Time and consciousness are an interesting thing...You hear people say that time flies as you get older, but if you consider that it's only a generation or two who, to my knowledge, have been making statements like this, you might be able to determine when the acceleration picked up...David Wilcock says that from 1936 onward, time has accelerated. This is described in the links I placed in the post above.

Is there an aspect of time or consciousness that is independent of the physical world that creates this perception? Who knows...It's interesting to think about...If you consider that everything is an illusion of sorts, then maybe what we perceive as the physical universe can stretch and speed up without our noticing much of a difference...

You said,

Whether you believe in indigo and crystal children, celestine prophecy, mayan predictions, many religions, or a whole plethora of different theories and ideas ... there is a lot of those said things that seem to merge to a common point in the near future. I find that itself very intriguing.

Either it will come and pass soon, or people will finally get sick of all the hoohah and ignore future predictions ... but at the same time, they may get sick of all the wars and violence and a mass of people will finally dictate the relation between countries instead of the unlawfully powerful leaders sending innocent people to die for unjust causes including monetary gain.

I emphasized the last part of your statement. You're exactly right. Even if you don't believe that our skies are going to fill with ships and change our reality for ever (although I don't know how you can see what's happening now and consider that possibility incredible), you still have to see the direction the human race is heading, and that is toward a breakthrough; one way or another.

We are becoming more intolerant of war and hate, and more enlightened every generation. By virtue of the Internet alone we have become a connected, global society - not only a society, but one race with a common goal. Even without the spiritual and paranormal events we see in our future, our race is on a direct path to enlightenment and truth; despite what those in power would like us to believe is our reality. They are putting on quite a show, but the audience is onto it. And we don't like it.

Each successive generation is being born and raised on truth, and on a connection with the rest of their race around this planet.

Finally,

I will admit, it would be simpler if a benevolent species from elsewhere finally said, HEY! stop it already, the people have the power, and WE won't let you abuse them anymore. You are all related and should love each other and work together for the good of one another. Abolish hate and greed.

Like a friend they will come; and like a friend they will say, "You are not alone. There are more of you 'out here'." We are asking for it. And intelligent, highly advanced, and benevolent beings hear our call. And they are responding.

The easier each of us as an individual makes it for them to arrive and share their message - the more accepting we can be of the possibility, the easier it will be for them to come and share that message.

Thanks for your post, FreeThinkerIdealist!! Very interesting about our perception of time...We hear about the acceleration...Are we experiencing it?

Hi,carnival_of_souls2047!!

You still don't know what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility...I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusion of morality.

For Lambert

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hey OTD !!!!!!!!

I have managed to watch the DVD, Contact Has Begun. It is a very inspiring message. We are missing out on so much in our present state.
What is the meaning / purpose of Life? That is an easy one. Unconditional Love. This is what we ultimately must learn on our life journeys. The descriptions of his encounters with beings well on their way on this journey is uplifting. The love and warmth depicted is amazing.
The most powerful message for me, came off one of the clips of a guest speaker. He said something like - To make contact with ET's you have to raise your vibration level to theirs. They can't lower theres to yours.

Anywayz seeing that you are the USA correspondent, it is your duty to have vigil at the mountain in the video and get some videos of the craft to post on the site

Question - Have you had a spiritual calling to a remote place not in the USA yet?

Also just in is my 4 hour DVD From Here to Andromeda. I will post anything interesting from it, if I can watch it over the weekend.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Speaking of works of fiction ...

I tried to start a thread about something, but I will give a brief summary here.

I have found in my more recent exposure to many japanese animation (usually not action packed enough for u.s. t.v.) there was a lot more of the alien based stuff than I would have thought.

Mahoromatic, has basically a NWO, an alien life trying to have disclosure against the wishes of the NWO ... the plot slowly creeps in. They originally came to visit in the 1980s, an assassination orchestrated by this NWO, etc. It was impressed with the way the went about it, it has a sense of realism I 'thought' would fair well with this site, but sometimes you never know

Please Teacher, it is something I have only gotten a few episodes in (there is also a Please Twins) ... but within the first two episodes, you find out we are being watched and some are living with us ... but it is not known to the public. They first found interest in us from a Mars mission gone awry that left earth in 2009, they rescued the crew, and one of the main characters is half-alien from the commander on that mission. Interestingly a ship malfunction had it rise from its hiding in a lake ... people saw it as a pulsating orb.

That is just a couple instances of aliens, and the accuracy they use towards sightings and/or history is quite intriguing at times. If I were to take a guess, they are much more open to the idea of aliens than the u.s. would ever be, and their concepts are better than the most of the conspiracies out there. I know a lot of people don't like anime, I do, so I may be a bit biased
The two above are about 2 seasons each, I think the one below is one season.

One other anime dealt with time travel, but, it didn't have the same kind of foundation as the others, more light-heated and on the ecchi (naughty but not nasty) side of it ... also dealt with life-like robots. It's name was Hand Maid May ... not really too relevant other than time travel, and it doesn't really deal with the logistics of it ... except it did have future generations visiting their forefathers to help them.

I am curious to find more anime like that ... but I am in a phase of not watching much of anything. I have done away with t.v. and and a little tired of dvds and the like for now.

Time, is definitely speeding by, I know you and I aren't the only ones to notice. Writing, and this site do take up some of it ... but I have written in the past, as well as read interesting things without the same effects. I still say the same time is progressing faster in perception. Maybe the world is slowing down around us, maybe our vibrations are speeding up relative to time and the 3D world we know so well.

If you think about the theory (which I don't necessarily agree or disagree with yet) that time is relative, and the closer you get to the speed of light, the faster time moves around you while it stays constant for yourself ... so when you stop, it will have appeared you traveled into the future. I am not trying to say we are moving faster, but I think you get the reference/example, even though that is something different.

I truly believe that some will find time manipulation, magnetics and gravity, long-distance travel through space ... a much more simpler idea than people will allow it to be right now. It will take a higher level of thinking, but it won't be as complicated as science today tries to make it, since they get a lot of things wrong anyway
Materialism, ego, greed won't get us there. Enlightenment will. I fully believe people like Tesla and Einstein had a the beginnings of how great most of our minds will be soon. It is inevitable.

Well ... I do think people are about to have a big wake-up soon. It will only take a few ridiculously restricting laws to snap the already skeptical u.s. public out of the lull ... like a country-wide implementation of the video camera law in NYC (if that passes or passed). People will say wtf? and get angry, because not only does it impede on their lives personally, but people spend a lot of money on those devices! Hit 'em in the wallet, and they take notice
It's a shame, but partly true.

I also think the powers that be, overestimate their control of the existing forces. They may fight overseas with gusto ... but when you ask them to point those weapons on a large number of the public, they will know something is not right. There are already dissidents in the 'agencies' biding their time, so to speak. Not all of us are blind ... but know that there is a right time and place for everything to be done the best way for the long term. I do have that much faith in my fellow terrans. The rest of the world sees our administration as increasingly corrupt in our shallow party system ... and I think they are willing to make a change as well.

I agree that the internet wiped away a lot of the differences between the people. When the citizens of each country started communicating in masses, the propaganda fell apart. Intelligent adults speaking to each other, then realizing that 'omg, your from there?! I thought you guys were like that ... but you are really cool people' ... Even video games with stuff like XBox live ... it showed we are all really the same to the 30 and under crowd.

It is a shame that there is still so much hate ... those who haven't learned to see things with their own eyes, past hate that they won't let go, and some of the youth are corrupted by the adults misdirection. But not the majority it used to be.

I think it is obvious to anyone of our intelligence or greater that we are demanding help now. Now is the time we need any assistance from anywhere, including each other. The people in power seem almost eager to bring it all to a boil, they just don't realize they are the ones throwing themselves in the pot!

Troublesome and wonderful times are upon us very soon. Anyone with eyes can see, anyone with ears can hear ... if they just pay attention to the big picture and watch the little things add up.

I would like to visit that gray rocky place in my childhood recurring dreams ... that may be fast upon me. I have had visions of the future, and now I am questioning whether those were images of abduction, or one of those clear pictures I get of a future event ... which are rare now because I lost touch with myself for quite a long time.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey FTI !!!

Awesome post.

I live in Australia so the themes you talk about apply here. Like you guys we are having elections. Ours will be at the end of the year. I like to think that people are waking up and realise that at the end of the day all we get is a vote between two candidates. The whole idea of a free society is a myth. These candidates are not in the best interests of the people. They are placed there by 'behind the scenes interests' for their own purposes.
Even if their is a change in political party the government frame work still remains and the cycle of deception remains.

We are due for a new system. I think that this current system has had 5000 years to prove itself and this has not happened. It is time to move on.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Doesn't Jesus Christ being at the slayer concert prove problematic for your little fraud ?

In your fiction, you have Jesus Christ, son of god, appearing at a heavy metal concert.

Wouldn't that be the prophesized second coming ?

Doesn't that mean a war between heaven and hell and the chastisement, the final judgement, all that fun stuff ?

See, if you say the bible is nonsense, then Jesus must not be the son of god, was never nailed to a cross, and basically was just one of the many men who showed up in Jerusalem claiming to be the messiah, which means he doesn't appear at your little concert, so the fraud is exposed

If you say he is the son of GOD, then the bible is correct, and god created man in his image, and there can't be aliens, so the fraud is exposed.

next time, leave Jesus Christ, son of GOD out the concert, just focus on time travel

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hey SHP !!!!!!

You are really hung up on this Jesus thing hey.
To my way of thinking Jesus if nothing else, is probably the most famous human being of all time. People can have their debates on if he is the Son of God, a Prophet, a Spiritualist, what ever. History is so skewed we can't possibly know.
If you are going to reveal to the world that time travel exists then what better person is their to present. If it happens to be an event that is a concert where Slayer is 'one' of the bands playing then so what.
This is where people have been indocrintated by religions and such. We can have a second coming by angelic beings decending on clouds, and we can have a Son of God roaming the Earth. But mention Time Travel of Aliens then oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Seriously I think their is more evidence to support Time Travel and Aliens than there is to support anything that Religion has ever written about.
But anywayz.....Time will tell.....lol

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey SHP !!!!!!

You are really hung up on this Jesus thing hey.
To my way of thinking Jesus if nothing else, is probably the most famous human being of all time. People can have their debates on if he is the Son of God, a Prophet, a Spiritualist, what ever. History is so skewed we can't possibly know.
If you are going to reveal to the world that time travel exists then what better person is their to present. If it happens to be an event that is a concert where Slayer is 'one' of the bands playing then so what.
This is where people have been indocrintated by religions and such. We can have a second coming by angelic beings decending on clouds, and we can have a Son of God roaming the Earth. But mention Time Travel of Aliens then oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Seriously I think their is more evidence to support Time Travel and Aliens than there is to support anything that Religion has ever written about.
But anywayz.....Time will tell.....lol

not hung up on it, just baffled how anyone can read that and not challenge it, but rather just accept it without reservation

TD is essentially saying he is a more reliable scource for what happens when Jesus returns than the bible

aren't any christian posters offended by this ?

I guess I get offended by frauds and hoaxers, especially the way they prey on those who are looking for something to believe in.

If this thread was presented as a "what if" thread, I'd be on TD's side, and as I posted earlier, would be an enthusiastic contributor to the thread.

But

Its presented as fact, so I have an issue with that

Technically, we still haven't met the time traveller, right ? Aren't we just dealing with TD's memories of a future self or some other cocamamie story ?

TD, at best, is just a bored dude playing on the internet, and, at worst, trying to copy titors business model and sell books and coffee mugs

wake up people !!!!!

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join