It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
How are all of you making out..... in spite of things crashing around you?

Wasp- I think that dream scape is a place where most wall street types wish they could be.

Well, the count down is on. What can I add to the situation......nothing.

For those of you wondering what is going on, sorry, there is nothing that can be done. That was set up in the past, and that whole system needs to crash. It does not work, period the end.

This is what we will see.....period the end.

I wish my report could be more optimistic for the current situation many people find themselves in. People were like drunken sailors, now money will no longer be king.

Renato- I know your book...free on line at timetravel.com..... talks about this, I have seen it, and we are heading in that direction as a global community.

Ship or not, rescue or not, life or extinction, it is a choice we all need to make a serious decision on.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well it is the 13th now and I still have not been given anything about any events that are to occur on the 14th, so I have nothing I can add to it. I will be very upset with my buddies if they have failed to pass on some informaton to me that they should have, but didn't.

About the financial collapse, I am being told that it was an attempt by certain nagative entities to bring down the freedoms that we enjoy in the free world. They would prefer us all to be more 3rd world like and live in controlled societies.
The higher level beings are always one step ahead however and let this happen, only to bring about a change for the better. Things will soon bounce back, and things will be bigger and better than before, once the people stop their panic and get back to business.
That is how it is explained to me anyways.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'd ask what happened in the past, like what really happened to the Ancient lines of thought, from 50,000 years ago to 1066, and what they really were.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hmmm I'd ask

If I leave for work 1 minute earlier than usual, how much of a difference will that make to not only my future, but the future of everyone else in the world.

Keep in mind that me driving to work at one certain time may be responsible for:

1: another person being stuck at a red light - this may make them slighty later or it may annoy them. Which may cause them to act differently that day. It may also (small chance) cause them to be delayed and then miss a car accident that happens up the road. Which would be a significant change to their future.

2: another person being let into traffic by me. This would cause the person to feel happy another person did them a good deed. Again with the emotional effect and also the effect of the time change in their arrival at the destination.

I guess there could be 100 other reasons for a change in the future for a 1 minute time change, but you get the general idea of my question now.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

ah bah, all his pages
won't load for me.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So, how long did it take to put this one together

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i would ask wether ai's,artificiall intelligence are the dominant form of life in the future,and wether such ai would be pre disposed towards altering the past of earth for thier own agenda.

cos you know with time travel you can alter the time line as you wish,the whole history of earth,the one that we humans know and believe is natural could be "artificial",altered by "intelligences" to serve thier own machine like agenda.

i would also ask wether those(probably ai's)millions and billions into the future of earth ever alter the past of earth and disguise thier presence and alterations by pretending to be god,and perhaps also cover up their presence in the past be pretending to be aliens.

lastly i would ask wether such a cover up would include creating above top secret conspiracy websites,intelligence agencies and such whose purpose is to spread the myth of aliens so as to cover up the fact that they,future ai are altering the past as they see fit,without our consent against all moral and ethical reason.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i would ask him if a mothership is supposed to appear over alabama today.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
i would ask him if a mothership is supposed to appear over alabama today.

I think that is a different prediction. But Renato did state that he did witness a mass ufo arival if you will. Thousands, and possibly billions of ufos in the sky making themselves known. But this could be more into the future, then again it could happen anyday know...!

i honestly thought there was gonna be a ufo light ship today...but looks like i was wrong, and half of the internet too. I really hate this federation of light. I mena if you look at the past, even with sheldan nidle and them they were sopposed to show themselves just like today way back in 1996. But that never happend because of a "vibrational change"

i just just on the blog site on oct. 14. And there is an mp3 that says that the sightings will be tomarrow morning. WTF, if the aliens can travel millions of miles, spread thoughts of love and peace. And have this advanced tech that the government cant even touch them, then should they be able to keep to their skedual?

i dunno, maybe blossom is a hoaxer, maybe its a trick from the government, maybe these federation of light ets are tricksters...i honestly dont no, and i hope something does happen, cuz i failed a test today and i really would like a spaceship to brighten my day.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey Win52 !!!!

I was just wondering if anything significant happened to you as you predicted might happen the other day?

Like ATSGUY, I really wanted something to appear, but it seems it didn't happen. Oh well back to the grind.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My info is about more than one ship showing up.

I guess that important, special date of October 14, with no year attached to it, remains open. I am still waiting to find out why that date is so important! I have been waiting since childhood....still waiting......I could only hope this was it. I had no confirmation that it was 2008.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If on a Titor 2034 type model GE traveller, with a 1952/54 flyer stationed in '34 from '50, I am dropped off at a time line 6 months to a year pre-dating my departure, and the machine is ordered to leave, subsequently going back to whence it came-I stay. Am I lost to a divergent world line forever? And do I become the paranormal activity of the similar but dissimilar former setting? What does my other self go on to think? Do we become split? When one of us dies does the 'us' reconnect? When our mother dies?

What is the current understanding of the 'egg' theory as neccesary?
Is it neccesary to first travel to a place prior to ones parents birth before forward to the return destination on the assumption that you are contained within your parent's biology-and that may matter for avoiding something negative-or- is it simply just neccesary to travel to a point prior to your initial trip arrival so you can depart before you arrive and alloting the time of the window to fit within those parameters?

just buggy

[edit on 21-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I hear what you are saying Bart.

I am just sick and tired of all the crap.....

GM, Ford & Chrysler all whining because all the Hogs can't fit the trough anymore. We even have to bail out the UAW????wth

I do believe things are not as bad as they will get, yet. As I understood my dream, the ships appearing will be a last ditch effort because all else has failed.

We are still trying to prop it up. I am not sure if I have the will to carry on. Taking my life is not an option and changing things is an overwhelming task when there seems to be no real movement taken by the sheeple.

Does being a Government flunky make what you do right in the eyes of god? Why does it seem to work that way?

Paying bribes are ok if the Government says it is?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Id probably ask if when im older, I still have nice skin and no wrinkles. Oh and id probably ask about what life will be like in the future too

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How are things in this time frame, as compared to five years from now in 2013?

The message board is quiet. I was thinking back to some of the messages when things were hot and heavy. I think the main battle has moved away from where we are. We have been set on a new path and it seems like it is up to us to clean our own mess. We have the skill to correct what we are doing to each other and to our planet.

Do we have the desire, or have things not gotten bad enough yet?

If a person looks back through their life, what will they be able to take forward, making positive changes that will improve the well being of this planet and all of the life this earth sustains?

That my friends is the cross road we are at.

Do we want changes that make life more important than money? The alternative is to continue the way we are going.

Do we bail out all the corporations who put us in this situation?

Will that keep things from changing?

When nature over populates an area with one species, they do die off because that space becomes over crowded with that species. It makes sense that propping up a failing system is not the best thing to do.

People have lived for thousands of years without GM and Chrysler and we will still be here for thousands of years in the future should they collapse.

It would make more sense to give each person a bail out rather than the big corporation. Killing people is far more serious than killing an entity like a corporation. A corporation is just a bunch of paper that enslaves many people for the benefit of a few.

Why don't the oil companies bail out the big three auto manufacturers?

We are fighting for the survival of humanity here on earth, whether you know it or not. You need to figure out who you are fighting and quit giving them all of the money you are earning. It means we have a war to fight right here for the survival of our species. It seems we will have to fight ourselves, if we want to change things.

We do have all the tools, right here.

Why are the middle east people so wealthy? I don't need to know the future to answer that. WE GIVE THEM TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS!(for oil)

Maybe Saudi Arabia and the oil cartel would lend the big three money?

What about all the money people gained from market increases in the auto sector and dow profits, could they not give some of that money back when the company goes south... or east?

Man, I need to talk to some one from the future!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would ask...: Is everything I'm doing now, worth it in the end? Does it pay off? And Am I happy? Or am I wasting my time...

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

if thats you in the picture, and you wanna know ur future life, then it will probably be married to me

but in all seriousness i don't think anyone knows for sure cali, Nothing is set in stone.

Win, whats up man. Yes this thread has been laying low for a while, i think that like myself most of the people that have stuck with what Renato has to say have reached a point where...we have all the information we need, and are ready to go at the call, but right now we are experiencing and just going along and improving our lives. I have to say these last couple of months have been crazy for me, and i have learned allot and continue learning...hope you guys are doing good!

[edit on 8-12-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hey ATSGUY and Win32 !!!!!!!!

Has there been any updates from TD?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
not really, the site was hijacked a couple of times and some other weird stuff to their server. other than that, i think we are all waiting for the call.

But you know, winter time is the time it happens so i guess be ready during that time. I lived in PA for a couple of years and its usually cold and has snow from oct - feb so i guess that could be our time zone, as for the year, well lets leave that for a surprise.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm gonna ask the time traveler where they hid the time machine, if they refuse to answer, I'm going to stalk them to their ship, and hijack it.

Will ask one of them how to operate the thingy or better, give me a manual, then fly it to their timeline, scout the future and drop them off. Travel to the past to study human affairs. Them I'm going to return to our time frame, gather up people who are loyal and can reverse engineer the ship equipment too of course. Travel to the future to abduct people who are knowledgeable in the technology. Then again, travel to a point much further back in time. to reverse engineer and mass manufacture a technology from the future.

From this point, the technology will be developed in seclusion(even seclusion from space/time) but in cycles, spanning possibly thousands of years. Then will come at the 'right time' To rid and capture all the evil entities from the universe and set free every living creature that has been plagued by them.

As for the evil entities. Their living essences will be harnessed as a source of unlimited energy. They will be held together by some type of inescapable field. They will pay the ultimate price for committing unimaginable crimes against all living creatures in the universe.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by ahnggk]

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join