It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

My apologies if these may have been asked(too many posts to read them all).

I imagine to a time traveler years are like a fine wine, so what is a really fun year to travel to?

Now, if I were a time traveler, where would I go to find some hot chicks and a cool party? (There must be a place where time travelers meet up to hangout and have a good time.)

Eventhough I have more questions, two are enough for now and I ask these purely out of Altruistic reasons for my fellow Man.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Raselon]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So, has anyone actually provided any proof that this thread isn't just a complete waste of time?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I've got a question how does karma affect time travel. Another question is(no this isn't a crank or crazy question)would it be possible to visit some of the famous martial arts masters(Bruce Lee,Ip man,Sun Tzu etc. What am I really like say 20 years from now am I still alive am I dead. Another question is what questions should I really be asking anyway. I would like to be a time traveler. I like the Quantum Leap show especially because it really focus on ordinary people most of the time instead of famous people. I would really like to see my Grandmother again. I like history most of all and ancient civilazations. I also liked Doctor Who and the Tardis. I like the older Doctor Who show especially Tom Baker. There was an epidode of Enterprise that I think had an allusion to the Tardis it was on last night on the Sci-Fi channel. What happened to Amelia Earhart? What happened to the Anasazi? What happenened to the Ark of the Covenant? Solomon's temple, Herod's temple. Was Jesus just a man was he god did he have children did he have a wife was it Mary Magdelene was it someother person. I'm sorry you don't have to answer all of them.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Final question. Is anything I really know the truth. The Bible could it be wrong. Should I go for spirituality or religion or neither. Like I said what are the real questions should I be asking anyway. Can you balance spirituality and still get some of the material things in life. Do we really want to know who killed Kennedy. Do we really want to know if it's was a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Final last question can a person change his karmic path so as to maybe move back to a path that leads to enlightnment and a more healthy lifestyle. I gone back into training after thanksgiving even though I've had to ditch class tonight do to illness. I've received my first dan in Isshinryu under Alvin Brown who was trained under Master Allen Wheeler. I really would like to get back in to training again and drop some of this weight maybe even pick up Tai-Chi again. When I was really gung-ho into training i had even thought of getting into the medical field such as nursing or maybe even a doctor. It seems like though here lately when I have a good week of training I seem to have some sort of cosmic karmic backfiring that interferes with my training like starting last week I developed a cold and I had just had a good weekend of practicing from thursday night around 7pm on thanksgiving, I practiced that Th,Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon,Tues, that Wedneday I felt chills and ached all over, I thought maybe I overpracticed and was just sore so I went to class Thursday night and felt better but then this weekend i got sick so the only practice I've gotten is this Tuesday and Wednesday. Now it seems like this interference or testing only happens when I resolve to go back into training and lose the weight. And when I backoff on the practicing and start becoming a couch potato again things go back to normal. I just don't understand it. it seems as if god or karma has to throw a karmic joke in my path to try and test me. This has happen throught out my whole life and most of the time when I decided to pursue a more light or peaceful path i get these tests(spiritual test) almost immediatly most of the time i fail. For a while I went to church it seemed pretty good you know you get those warm fuzzies after saying you going to give you life to god and then it seems a 2 weeks it's like all of a sudden it's like blam my mom is testing me everyone want's to test me. Finally I just got tired of the legalism and theology and I started a more indulgent lifestyle and now I recently I went to the the doctor and found out that I'm at 230lbs. being at 5'4" which means I'm not just fat I'm obesse and I really need to change but I just don't understand why this karmic testing seems to happen when I made a choice to start training and get away from the TV get away from the Alchohol(beer) Now im not wanting to go back to being a prude or being legalistic but I mean I know I need a little more discipline then how I been living and usually when I'm working out and running kata's i'm not staring at a tv Im not riding the roads and wasting gas and i'm not playing around a mall or department store wishing I had this or that or this book or that book. My biggest question or desire would be to how do you balance everything and still be spiritual. How do you pursue your life goals like career, getting the girl, getting a car, a house, having kids, standing up for yourself(for instance Christianiy says you must turn the other cheek which would mean you have to let that person screw you over) and things your interested in, protecting yourself(self defense) and still be compassionate, maybe making a little money so you could do all these things. That's really in a nut shell is the goal of most middle class Americans. How do you balance this materialism and still call your self spiritual or can it even be done. That really is my biggest question from all of my reply posts.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theEXxman

Both the person who created this thread, and timedrifter (the time traveler) have been banned from AboveTopSecret.com, and can no longer post here.

I don't know that they would have the answers you're looking for though...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
i would simply ask if i could join him/her/it on their travels

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
yep... same here.

The question would be "can you take me?"

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I like that...harness all of the evil and use them for energy. How tidy! Do we get to ride them like horses, also?

The op has been banned from this board. You will have to go to the timetravel site and ask onthedeck. I believe he will respond there if it is important information.

Is there a new year event in the future?

Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
yea here is an update starting from Dec. 10, OTD answers some questions...

www.atsdeck.com...:my-response-to-the-abovetopsecretcom-qtime-travelerq-thread-tuesday-december-9 -2008-&catid=51:my-responses-to-the-time-travel-thread-at-ats&Itemid=86

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I would ask him if he was the one who left his Swiss made ring watch in the 400 year old chinese tomb that's mentioned on another thread.

that's odd.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ok honest to God this isn’t supposed to be funny.

I am curious about the bathroom habits of those in the distant future.
It seems if they have to drop trou for any reason they loose substantial cool points with me.

I mean yeah I know that everybody poops but I figured in the future your food would be 100% efficient or something, or maybe you would just sweat the impurities out.

So that’s what I would ask, I don’t know, I just have a hard time seeing cool future people like 20,000 AD going to the john and such.
WOW this post turned out kind of awkward for me.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Second question: Will we meet again?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It has been building up, and I have been trying to not think about it. Alas, I can no longer keep silent due to the clamor.

I have been concerned about food distribution systems for a while now. That in itself is a bit troubling.

Watching the animals fight for scraps of food, with all of the snow around in the Pacific North West, that message I have been getting seems to be something I and all citizens of North America and probably the world should prepare for.

There is a thread started in here about that very thing. This prompted me to raise my concerns about the reliability of established food distribution systems.

It seems we have existed for thousands of years, living off of what we can produce in our back yards. In a matter of 50 years or so, we have become like parasites feeding and depending for survival on an entity we can't manage.

What will we do when our host turns off the food supply, for what ever reason? Do we remember how to grow our own food? Can we sustain life without the food distribution network?

I think this is where the rescue mission for the planet comes into effect.

So, Mr. time traveler, what say you?

Fund managers have started the suicide escape. How many others will follow?

Bart, I know we can do nothing individually and collectively we will face the reality of what we have done to our selves.

I am one of those old souls who has come back to this planet to witness and be a part the "END" and the re-birth of a world working as it was meant to be. For me to believe anything else would be foolish. My entire life has poked and prodded me into this understanding.

So, plan your garden plot wisely.

"Your hunger pains will turn into birthing pains." ..........that put a lump in my throat!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

What are the winning super lotto numbers or mega millions jackpot numbers for this coming week? Jan 6-7, Jan 9-10, 2009? I dont know when you will answer so I included both dates for this week.

I am asking for the state of California btw.

[edit on 1/5/2009 by rangersdad]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
So, has anyone actually provided any proof that this thread isn't just a complete waste of time?

Unfortunately, I think it is a complete waste of time. I had asked him who would be the next Vice-President and his reply was Hillary Clinton or Rudy Guilliani (depending on the timeline).

The correct answer should have been, of course, Joe Biden or Sarah Palin (depending on the timeline).

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There is no evidence that would stand up in court, whether this story is true or will come true in the future.

There are plenty of things that keep this valid. I believe Hillary was a guess. At some point the USA will have a woman running the show, so the story goes.

You can keep up to date as the time traveler, Renato, has a site where he tries to understand his experiences.

I must say, my story is similar, ie. the understanding we are going to see some changes here, in the near future. Things have been progressing in the expected direction.....with some slight alterations. Never the less, things are progressing in the general direction they were predicted to go.

I believe variations are results of the effects knowing can have, in that we can change our personal directions in life's walk. Thus causing huge changes in our future time lines.

What is being brought out into the open regarding all of the corruption and evil surrounding money. All the thievery and killing around money issues. We might even eventually find out who is pulling our puppet strings. Will you be ready to find out or are you going to hide your head in the sand?

Is it the same group encouraging Israel to war as is supplying rockets to the Gaza strip? Is that hard to swallow?

Was it the same group that gave Hitler power?

Is that the same group who tells the US Government what to do?

NWO? I think we have had World Order for thousands of years. What is so new about that?

2009- Well, I have another Oct. 14th to look forward to.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would not write what i would ask a time traveler on ATS, since i believe along the road these "questions" would be used by same people who started t his thread in a later state, ofcourse the OP will have made a new account and call him or her self some fancy name like Timetraveler2012 or something like that. Then the person would start to "make" predictions which will coordinate with a lot of those questions asked in here. Sorry that is a retry...

If this person is for real why do he need questions? He would properly have better answers we should know than any questions we could imagine.

Best regards.

Loke.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by theEXxman

Both the person who created this thread, and timedrifter (the time traveler) have been banned from AboveTopSecret.com, and can no longer post here.

I don't know that they would have the answers you're looking for though...

Then why is the thread still active if the OP and timedrifter have been banned from ATS??

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join