It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
How about more than one time line being played out simultaneously?

Lately I have been getting flashes of myself in other time lines....I mean other seeming results from taking a different path back there in my past. It is strange, but so real I can't ignore it.

The good part is that all of those result in some tragic circumstances and my termination or serious disability. It seems the path I am walking is the one that gets me through termination.

I can't help feeling like those time lines are ending with me being still alive.

Remote viewing is simple and relatively harmless. It gives the viewer a window to the past. The future is not so sure. It is going in the right direction but as to how many will physically be here to see it is open. That depends on day to day decisions you personally make.

Choose wisely!

So, view away, you may get to meet your makers. Now that is an experience worth striving towards.

It seems your only limitations are ones you put in your way.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

The way I see it is that we are in the throes of evolution. We are evolving into beings of light.....spirits if you will..... This is a time of being alone, being separated from our mother who is giving birth.

We, as beings of flesh, are evolving.

How would you imagine a child feels after birth. Would alone be one of the feelings?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
How about more than one time line being played out simultaneously?

Lately I have been getting flashes of myself in other time lines....I mean other seeming results from taking a different path back there in my past. It is strange, but so real I can't ignore it.

Are you sure that you exist in more than one time line? And I mean 'time line' not 'plane' / 'dimension'. Maybe your flashes are just simulations of what could've happened.

If you do exist in more than one time line, then could you tell me more about the relations between yourself and your other selves? Are they equally 'important'?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Psysex

It is not that simple.

I have not met any other physical....or that I can remember... representation of myself from another place. What I get are flashes, kind of like dejaview, of other results, which can be quite different, where I am in a completely different set of circumstances based on my choice to do or not do something. It is like I can see the endings.

These flashes come at me during the day. I even get them while I am driving, so it isn't sleep walking as I can still drive consciously during these day dreams.

Some of these flashes are about decisions I made 40 years ago, and they seem to be ending in today's modern world. It is very strange.

For a guy who has been living in a partial dream world for most of my life, this even seems strange and real to me. I am searching for answers, but not many seem to have the experiences I do.

The closest I can come to describing this experience is that I am seeing other time lines (my life with alternate choices) ending. I get the feeling that the book is closed on that chapter, but I am still here.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hey Win52 !!!!!!

I have always been told that Dejaview is like predetermined markers of ones life. When you experience them you have reached a point that was predetermined sort of thing before you were born.
I don't know if this is a good or bad thing yet....lol
As it could mean you are doing as planned or that you could be doing a lot better and are only going as you would on average if you did nothing extraordinary.

When you through Dejaview into the mix from other possibilities / time lines then i am confused

Having the ability to work out what would have happened from past choices is cool.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes, I get confused a lot also. Things seem to always work themselves out to a sattisfactory compromise.

I went to the godlike site for the first time in a month. No surprise, the first page I opened in the channelings spoke directly to me. There were things in that message explaining how I have believed all of my life.

Now that blew me away.

Many of you on the path are very old souls and are experiencing your last reincarnation on Earth, if you so desire. You have completed your earthly mission and did not need to return, but agreed to do so in order to be a wayshower for your soul families and loved ones. Before incarnating, you agreed to help anchor the higher frequencies of Light needed to assure that the greatest number of souls would be ready and able to take part in the ascension process now in progress. We know who you are. We of the higher realms recognize each of you through your Soul/energy signatures. As your intuitive abilities increase, you will also be able to recognize us through our loving vibrational patterns or our energetic signature. Once the shield that you have placed over your Solar Power Center is removed and your Sacred Heart is ignited with Adamantine Particles, the beauty of your Soul and the fire of Spirit will always shine through, and your auric field will begin to expand and grow in radiance. You are laying the foundation for higher truths: a new creed for all humankind, a creed of freedom, equality, abundance and peaceful co-existence and, most important, a closer connection with our Father/Mother God and with us.

Now, since childhood, I have always felt out of place here on earth. I have felt the need to "dumb down" my way of thinking. It did not line up with what the world percieved as normal interactions.

The guide who is watching over me has been by my side throughout. There have been many times where my road was very straight without room for a slip.( not to be interpreted as sin) I mean my life was in the ballance several times, but my guide helped me with those tough decisions. I always felt a purpose or reason for living was to be of service to mankind. I have been stumbling around looking for that fulfillment only to understand that I may have been fulfilling that role throughout.

There are times that I feel this whole deal is ready to unravel, right before our eyes. I believe we are on the cusp of understanding.

The Urantia papers and the Terra papers seem to be a more accurate assessment of our predicament than what we are getting from NASSA and world Governments, at the moment.

As far as any main stream religion is concerned, there are many good people who have been hoodwinked into a false history. That will be a rather large pill for some to swallow.

Now, the coup de gras was the next paragraph.

Beloved sons and daughters of the Light, the glorious gifts and opportunities being offered to you are beyond the comprehension of many of you and the unawakened masses.

I have to admit, the things I do at times seem to be supernatural. I also know that all of you can have similar strengths. I also feel that I am being reserved with the use of these strengths....why?

The information we, the servants of our Mother/Father God, have given you over the past few decades has never been revealed to the masses before. The secret wisdom teachings were reserved for the select few, the initiates and disciples who took an oath to reject their loved ones, all earthly pleasures and possessions. Slowly and laboriously, sometimes over several lifetimes, they dedicated themselves to intense study, deprivation of physical needs, and rigorous training, exercises and initiations. Many perished or fell by the wayside, for some of the tests were dangerous and beyond the capabilities of all but the most disciplined and hardy souls. Many of you who are fearful and hesitate to move forward on the path of illumination were among those who failed or perished in past initiations.

The bold part, I have believed that all of my life. There it was in print. Now that may be coincidence, but it describes me, my life, feelings, and way of thinking. I have chosen to make peace instead of fighting to resolve problems. There has always been hesitation to lean on violence for a solution. That is not the way of the world. The world always wants to fight and kill. If I can anchor the will to heal instead of destroy, look out folks.

You did not fail, beloveds, for you helped set the stage and open the higher frequency pathways for the miraculous times you are in the midst of presently.

www.lightworkers.org...]the lightworker site
Whew, that is a relief. Yes, I really mean that. What would you think if you figured out all of this but thought it was a dream?

During these unprecedented times, you are not being asked to abandon your family, your possessions or earthly pleasures. In fact, just the opposite is encouraged. As a self-master you must strive to live in both your inner and outer worlds; if you deny either one, you are not fully conscious and you are out of balance. You have not been asked to retreat into a remote sanctuary to gain en-Lighten-ment, but to create a sacred sanctuary, a column of refined frequencies of Light around you, so that no matter where you go, you will take your sacred space with you. You are being offered an opportunity to don your cloak of Light and accept the crown of immortality as you join the ranks of ‘ascending masters’.

I have been working to surround myself with a shield. It seems I can strengthen it at will. I have been bringing my space with me for a while now. Now I understand what this is, If I can believe this. For now, I have to take it for what it says.

Dearest hearts, be of great courage and resolve, for you are the guiding Lights for humanity. The rarified Light frequencies and codes of ascension must flow through you and out into the world.

As was told to me during childhood, by my guide, I will be an anchor for the changes to come.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by win 52]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Things are strange...

I complained how the things I was seeing in the night sky were going west to east. That fits with the falling space junk theory.

Now the things I see are going from south to north.

Oh, they take about 3 seconds to cross the sky. Not fall from the sky. Some take up to 10 seconds.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
just checking in

how was the slayer concert with jesus, JFL and Elvis in attendance ?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The fickle finger of fate still points towards 2009 on that one, srynx.

Any info I get is that things are waiting for people, in general, to achieve the required speed, elevation, mental state to accept what they will see and learn.

There is no question we are on the eve.

Maybe people should work on personal shielding.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
How did you aquire the techlogy to time travel? (While he is answering the question, knock him uncosious and "borrow" his time travel device and use it for my own personal gain. While tearing holes in the space time contiuem.)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He was taken by aliens, which is where the time travel came into play.

Apparently, we are not being allowed to use the machines yet. I think the state of the world and greedy humans have something to do with our being under some type of restrictions, or quarantine.

This technology will open us up to the universe and efficient inter galactic travel. But first we need to mature. I believe after the concert, mass landing, full disclosure we will be able to use this technology and for a time we will be chaperoned.

The concert seems to be 2009. There is no clear date set as I believe we are in a maturing time. Some souls ripen faster than others.

We all need to clean out all of our dirty places.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
win 52 may be right

timedrifter said in the interviews that he remembers being 35 when he meets his clone (and almost immediately after that, "the future timedrifter"). after this first meeting takes place, things get rolling

timedrifter is 34 and said his birthday is in november, so timedrifter will be 35 in 2009. win 52 may be right

2009, the year we make contact?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hey Win52 !!!!!!!

I have my scrubbing brush out, but that gunk is mighty hard to clean off in places

The key is to know that it there and needs cleaning/removing. Not an easy job, but I am working on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Things are moving right along.

Yesterday, I had a real surprise. Working at a job, the crew was wondering how the finished project would look and we were discussing thoughts.

The sky went kind of pale orange, I turned around to see the finished job. Shaking my head, I took a second look as it was so strange. After about 15 seconds things faded out to the drab, dull, pre-restored looking place we were about to rejuvenate.

The job was finished two hours later, looking exactly like what I saw.

Why report this?

Well, for me, seeing the future is becoming a normal occurrence. I guess practicing with targets would be the next step. Kind of like crawling before walking.

Somehow that is not important to me. The fact this is becoming like second nature to me, and the ease I can call upon this phenomena says our energy is growing just like they report.

The Earth and the people on it will have to suffer. That is the only way a majority of the population will ask for intervention.

Will there truly be a dark night, a night of despair felt around the globe?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I must not ask...
Cause I did once, some years ago. (Also I think many of them in my dreams)
But now: timetravelling is stopped.
???
Cause: Time is over, boys and girls. Where the voice said nothing.

Nia

****************It´s Endtime, choose your way******************

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

What time is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ScienceDada

..........it´s endtime..............

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ScienceDada

onthedeck got banned for posting statements from timedrifter, also banned, who was the time traveler.

nn111- nia?

"yes - time is over. We are just waiting for a majority, which may not be exactly 50% of the population. The actual percentage is around 33.3%, give or take .001. We are now nearing 30%, and requests are increasing at a swift pace."

People will feel they have been let down by the society set up for them. They are more ready than ever to have a direct say, rather than making an X. Is that revolution? I think the proper term is "EVOLUTION".

"You people have no idea as to how much intervention, on your behalf and for your own good, has been done for you up to today. It is all recorded for your evaluation, of the processes taken on your behalf, after the mass landing event."

The way I understand things to be, it will be very finite when this occurs. No more chances to get it right, qualifying you for the higher existence.

Sleep well!

hey wasp- I have lost 30lbs of parasites.....they weren't paying rent..he he

[edit on 19-8-2008 by win 52]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
My question is... and i don't know if it's already been asked (i didn't really read everything, just kinda skimmed it)
Could you take me with you? Dude, the chance to go into the future and see everything and then come home and brag.....

But then again, i may get locked up, so my second question is....
if i went to the future, came back and then did get locked up for bragging about seeing the future, could you/would you come back and break me out?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Star kitten]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star kitten
My question is... and i don't know if it's already been asked (i didn't really read everything, just kinda skimmed it)
Could you take me with you? Dude, the chance to go into the future and see everything and then come home and brag.....

But then again, i may get locked up, so my second question is....
if i went to the future, came back and then did get locked up for bragging about seeing the future, could you/would you come back and break me out?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Star kitten]
Hi Star kitten, the answer is yes and yes, but if you were to brag now at this time, most people would think your on serious kitty litter!!

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join