It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
We can get updates on the progress at TD's web site. As in, when he meets his younger/older selves. etc.

For now, ATS will lead the way on disclosure, whether it wants to, or not. They will even say, sorry.

I feel this year will be strong, but the worst will be eased as much as possible, without full disclosure.

I am going to keep posting information gleaned from the PSI net.

Wasp, did you forget to tell us what the names were. I won't freak, I think.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey Win52,

I did not go into all the details about my visitation during my dream the other night as everyone would think I was smoking something......lol

When you sleep is the time you enter the other dimensions and that is the time you have the encounters. I have had so many now, I am always waiting and looking forward for the next one.

They come in on the very fringe of your awareness and interact with you and take on forms so as not to frighten or startle you. As I have said many times you also get 'dumbed' down so you never get the full picture as to what you are experiencing.

The other night I was in a dream with other entities that I can't remember. All I know was that I was with other people. Then a grey goat came up to me and put its two legs on my shoulder and looked me straight in the eyes. (I did not feel any weight from him either) The clarity was much stronger than a normal dream and I looking into his Gold/Green eyes. He introduced himself and said two names but preferred to go by the name of Genghis. In the dream state you accept everything at face value and don't find things strange....lol
He told me other things but I was not able to remember any of it.
I have been trying to meet him again by thinking the name when I go to sleep but nothing has happened.

It is important to tune into dreams as these are the realities that we will be able to live in with full clarity in the future when we have progressed up the ladder a bit with our souls.

Is it just me or should this thread be now given a new name?

I am thinking it should now be called.

If you could ask someone, who could ask On The Deck, who could ask a Time Traveller a question, what would you ask?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes, there is something to living in the day.

There are times when I feel my dreams are tomorrow's reality. I am thinking happy dreams.

I have started working with symbols. Weird stuff, and I should post them. I carry them with me and look at them with amasement.

I wonder if TD had any symbols, can't remember.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
hey guys i haven't spoken in a while...i hope everyone is doing well. I just saw the brand new Indiana film, and guess what, there were aliens in it. I really dont want to give out the plot, but basically the aliens were the ones that showed man how to harvest crops, and allot of other stuff...its really fascinating.

Cyber, i have been experimenting with lucid dreaming and trying to get into an astral travel state. I feel that my best bets are through lucid dreaming, so constantly i have been trying to take control of my dreams ( i did for a while, but then stopped, and am now starting it back again)...if you can try to keep a book around you, like a notebook to write down and significant dreams you have...it helps me remember allot of dreams and often i notice symbolize and other things that i wouldn't notice before. Our minds are amazing at this

and often i think, is that our true calling! Through symbolism?

Win52, it is really strange how you are now starting to study and work with symbols. Today i was watching this on youtube...

www.youtube.com...

its Micheal tsarion talking about how we have dragged ourselves away from symbols and use words to get meanings now. It has something to do with transfering people from a right brain hemisphere to a left brain hemisphere or vise versa.

it really is interesting, he said that symbols are the way that we can grow spiritually. It does make sense, i mean just think for a moment. Almost all the alien accounts always have symbols...In Riley Martin and Michaels case, the aliens on the great mother ship near Saturn use these very intriguing symbols to communicate and generate thought. It is really fascinating, everyone should watch that video...

Also i was having a chat with atsdeck, through email today...it was really present of him. HE seems to be working really hard. He showed me a great site he is working on, its called

www.atsdeck.com...

it will be used to gather and present information that does not go along with this thread but will definitely help...also i am sure lots of questions about time travel and stuff like that can be answered there. He said he is also going to be commenting on the thread here on his site...he clearly wanted me to express that that he appreciates the posts people make as much as everyone else, and looks forward to them. And that he is reading this thread everyday, so even if you feel like its dead...its not!

And Win52, I like how you mention that ats will be leading the disclosure. hahah OTD did say that you are aces in his book...he feels great with the statements you made, but he did mention that "when things get rolling,
it will be a matter of perception as to who's leading the charge. for td, myself,
and others, it will be occurring simultaneously in many places...

But hey these things are happening, and i think sites that disclose this information...especially as vastly as ATS it will be the forefront for truth...things seem to be speeding up so maybe the wait wont be so long.

Oh and before i forget, since OTD is banned is is unable to answer questions on here. But his site is up and running and he will be willing to answer and post new material on his site that is of interest.

also if anyone is still interested in volunteering, there is a link to the volunteer page on either ufotimetravel.com or OTDs website atsdeck.com

here is also a direct link...ufotimetravel.com...

change is coming, i hope everyone is doing well, keep the questions coming!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ATS will not have much say in the matter. Eventually they will face reality with the rest of the conspiracy masters, debunkers, brainwashed book learned robotic thinkers, and the usual 33.33% mix of garbage. Banning will not work to control information or keep order, it will seem like chaos for a time....a short time.

We need to stop dwelling on the past, forge ahead, and enjoy the day.

Enjoy every day, as if it were your last. The past is gone, try not to dwell there. It only holds you back.

The fact the OP was banned with no given reason, cannot be changed. Be aware we are still living under the system designed to control humanity. That is what this is all about, our struggle for freedom.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

I have to disagree with your statement that a change is coming. It's already here! If we keep believing that "it's coming," we will continue to experience a lack of change. I recently started to read Neale Donald Walsch and his conversations with God series. It definitely confirmed the reality of the law of attraction (at least for me). And its filled with amazing information. I don't know much about the author or what people think of him, but the work resonates well with me.

Remember, we are who we've been waiting for.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by midniteracerx

Originally posted by ATSGUY

I have to disagree with your statement that a change is coming. It's already here! If we keep believing that "it's coming," we will continue to experience a lack of change. I recently started to read Neale Donald Walsch and his conversations with God series. It definitely confirmed the reality of the law of attraction (at least for me). And its filled with amazing information. I don't know much about the author or what people think of him, but the work resonates well with me.

Remember, we are who we've been waiting for.

your kidding, how is it?

i was actually looking for it on amazon.com a couple of days ago. I put it on my to read "list", and am probably gonna go get it. Did you find anything interesting in there?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have been getting a lot of feedback about that very thing, guys.

When I said I felt like I could dream things into existence, well I have been doing just that for a bit now (month or so). Does it work?

Time will tell. The prognosis is good on smaller issues, but the big ones will need more faith or a whole lot more dreamers.

The idea of living in the moment, doing things you can do today. Try to not let what is in the past influence what you do today. If some great inventors would have stopped inventing because a few designs didn't work, they never would have succeeded.

Certainly we can review errors previously made, but don't stop trying new things because some of them don't work.

Catch the dream.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Though things seem slow...... I want you all to know we are now capable of driving our vehicles at 500mph on the freeway, ticket free.

Well, in a manner of speaking.

For me, I am about to embark on another adventure.

OTD- If you are reading, my car may have been just dirty, he he.

I can't help feeling apprehensive about this one, like something will happen during this adventure. I still have 8 days till departure, but I am getting nervous about this one. Like something not routine or out of the ordinary will be going down during my travels.

I don't know, but the trip will be a good one, at least what I have planned. We will just have to wait and see.

All the information points towards things to quiet down for a time. That is going to be the calm before the storm, trust me there will be a storm like no one here can remember.

I am working with information of the impending pole shift. Why this is going to be so, is out of my understanding, but never the less it will take place on schedule.

It will result in a transformation of Earth.....back to Eden like status.

The genetics have been preserved. We are the ones lagging behind.

Over the next few months, new findings of lost information will once again be public knowledge. This will spill the milk...oh dear!

We will have to be shocked into action, but when the downtrodden people stand up to the ones who think they have the power, there will be no turning back. There is no room for turning back right now.

The best all can do is brace and be ready to walk into your destiny. This is what you have been preparing for, if you could only remember where you have been.

Soon, you will be able to check history for yourself if you don't believe. There will be time travel machines standing by to take you through your history.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
this is really dumb, is this another time traveler? Ugh now im not going to read all 100 something pages of this hoax..

IT'S COOL TO BE A TIME TRAVELER, HOW LONG DO YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE?

If your not 100 years or older in the future than im very dissapointed and just shows your technology is garbage because you oviously haven't achieved immortality wich was in fact my dream that you hogwashed for the future =(

Do your real parents believe your a time traveler and posting on a forum?

[edit on 28-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Does this number mean anythingto you? 8243? Please let me know?
y email is [email protected]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for that Time Traveler visit, waiting to be scanned to see if I qualified due to human intentions....I am flying out on Monday for 5 months so, will be waiting.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If I met a time traveler I would have to ask two questions...

1.) What time is it?
2.) What will I be having for supper tonight?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There wont ever be a time traveller so the question means moot...but hypothetically.. What is the future like? And has humanity resolved its primeval issues regarding race,sexual orientation,belief system etc etc..

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
hey guys, well i am not really qualified to answer the questions, but i know who is...i was on atsdecks new sight and it is really coming along, some nice stuff

for those of you that need your questions answered he posts updates here

www.atsdeck.com...

he is still reading this thread, along with td i think

there isnt really anything new too add, But win i LOLed at your comment about the you guys being able to drive 500mph, hahahah. And people we are serous about this, i mean i have to admit i was skeptical in the begging, well kind of, i started talking to Td and reading his story...its real, i just know it...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All ATS staff.........if this guy was banned please label this as [HOAX] "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"[HOAX]

since he is promoting ATS with his "Hoax" on his website

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicVegeta100
All ATS staff.........if this guy was banned please label this as [HOAX] "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"[HOAX]

since he is promoting ATS with his "Hoax" on his website

the story he told was never proven to be a hoax and he was not banned for hoaxing. While some folks believe this to be nothing more than a tall tale, there's no proof either way (except for the previously mentioned goofs in the story telling) with the story.

Springer banned the member for posting on behalf of a banned member, which is a violation of the Terms and Conditions. He's allowed to do whatever he wants on other sites.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It is well under way.

People, keep your gas tanks empty. Only buy fuel when you use it and how much you need for your trip.

This is how you send a message. Block them at the source of their control, the almighty dollar. Harrumph, trying to create a shortage to justify higher prices. We are on to you, jerks.

You are only shooting yourselves in the feet. We will not need your precious petroleum.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'd just like to say...incase my other post didnt make it clear...that *if* a time traveller did arrive...he wouldn't be from our universe...so to ask him questions regarding the universe in which he came to is silly.Although to be honest..i dont believe time travel is possible...Think about black ops,they have undoubtedly been messing with time travel..yet according to the new and most popular theory,time travellers could only return to this time if and when the time machine is switched on....So where are the millions of time travellers? Unless of course we as humans dont make it very long as a species...which isn't that far fetched..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

According to the story here, time travel is heavily censored at the moment, and will be till after full disclosure and the concert.

Even Timedrifter tried to give his younger self lottery numbers. Some things can not be altered like that.

The US Government found that out during their experiments with time warps and have suspended their operations in that area. It causes too many problems for the future.

There is just too much information out there to think it is a joke, as you state.

In this story it is brought out that the things we are taught in school are not exactly how the real world works.

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join