It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Reading that information...

We find out about that stuff, after the thing has been eliminated as a threat. Some one has altered the reality and the outcome for a planed result.

We are being brought here because we chose this new reality in 1987.

You know, I thought a lot about that statement. I have come to the realization that I did make that very choice in 1987. I thought it was a crazy dream at the time....but I do vividly remember that dream, somehow it was burned in my memory.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I woke up at three in the morning. I could see the stars, and the moon light was very dim. I was thinking about how beautiful the sky looked, with all the stars shining so bright.

As I drifted on the edge of conciousness, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the sky fill up with dull orange glowing objects. After closer scrutiny, I determined the glow was city lights reflecting off of an extremely highly polished surface. Sometimes clouds show similar light reflecting characteristics.

So, it looked like a group...hundreds...of smaller identical looking clouds, evenly spaced out, with stars behind them, reflecting city lights (orange glow), moving from a west to east direction, at 3 - 500 mph, give or take.

I lay there looking at the sky, and a thought of "They are finally here.", "Thank you for saving us.", came to my mind.

A great feeling of peace filled my body. As I felt so relaxed, I drifted off to sleep.

Now, was that a dream, or did I see the real deal?

To me, it was real, but I also know it is not yet time!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, well, well...Here we are, March 2008...

First, I've posted some relevant videos at TD's website (ufotimetravel.com).

It was interesting to note that in the third video down, under the "UFO/ET Contactees - We Are On Verge Of Open Contact" addition, that contactee Robbie Anthony talks about being a commander on an ET (Pleiadian) ship in a past life. It reminded me of TD talking about his memories of being a captain or commander of a fleet of craft himself...

There are other contactee videos I've just added to TD's site, as well as a video of a more recent lecture given by David Wilcock entitled, "The 2012 Enigma". David talks about his own reincarnation, as well as that of his soul group (Story linked here), the changes occurring now, and how all of this relates to this time frame (2012). TD and others like 2011 or sooner better, but beggars can't be choosers ahaha

At the moment, we seem to be swimming in times of Revelation. There are so many individuals, TD, win 52, David Wilcock and others not the least among them, who have had experiences, and who are reading the signs and who see that they point right here, but events themselves, both cosmic and mundane, appear in complete turmoil.

Because I know we are in the home stretch, and that any day world events can turn on a dime, I've been quietly watching myself (as I'm sure are many others) for signs in the "outer"; or just for events to move to the next level.

Part and parcel of this "watching" is frequenting the boards (you know what they are) for news the mainstream media can't or won't share. This also includes, however, predictions/prophecies, which have also become my morning coffee guilty pleasure ahah

There are nuggets, however, that seem to have elements in common with the prevailing theory of where we are headed, as well as certain aspects that jibe up with what TD has shared (in the interest of posting on topic).

The most recent such thread is over at GLP entitled, "Enoch Speaks - Spirituality and the Rapture" and was created on Jan. 31, 2008, by a poster calling himself Raised Crow (User ID 212074). RC (Raised Crow) is apparently translating for another user, Enoch (User ID 365383), a self-proclaimed prophet who has come forward, he says, because of another poster's dream.

The thread that prompted Enoch to come forward was created by Rual G.
(User ID 124430) on Jan. 27, 2008, entitled, "I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!". In this thread, the OP (Original Poster), Rual, says,

In the dream I just had, I was told to find a website called Godlike. I have never before heard of, nor have I ever visited this place. I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone, I don't even know the rules for posting here. I am not even sure if this message will make it to anyone.

So as I was saying, in this dream I was told to find the website Godlike. I google it and this is the first one that comes up, I can only assume this was the intended site, although it seems a little "out there" for my tastes. I'm just following what I was told in the dream.

I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to. So that is what I am doing. I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

It was a very powerful dream, so I can only hope this has some meaning to someone out there in internet land.

SOURCE

So, in response to that thread, Enoch created two threads, "EVACUACIÓN Permanecer serenos..." (Translated, "EVACUATION To remain night watchmen..."? Created Jan. 30, 2008) and "LOS DOS TESTIGOS" (Translated, "Both Witnesses"? Also created Jan. 30, 2008). Confusing, I know...Here is a LINK to Enoch's GLP member page. It looks like he made attempts to share this information, but has since found a translator and home thread in the thread linked far above (Enoch Speaks - Spirituality and the Rapture).

RC has been translating Enoch's posts in the above thread, which has now reached eighteen pages since it was created on Jan. 31, 2008. There are warnings about false prophets emerging at what have been called the "End Times," etc., and it's always advisable to use extreme caution when reading predictive material, but I just couldn't help myself haha

Enoch also may be claiming to be a prophet or "witness" (of Elijah or Elias and Enoch mentioned in the bible), but without using those specific references; he seems to state this in a somewhat abstract fashion.

Enoch also refers to truth as the "living water", versus the "dead word" of the bible; not as an argument against the bible, but as I understand it, meaning that real truth may appear to contradict the bible at times; it has its own merit and validity. This aspect of the living water - a truth that is alive and breathing versus strict adherence to the printed word as more palatable to me. There is something poetic about it...Moving on...

I already know that we are on the verge of fantastic and mind-blowing changes; so it can't hurt to take a look at what potentially gifted or connected individuals might have to say. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...No harm, no foul, etc.

I've copied a number of interesting excerpts from this thread that I wanted to share. It seems that what Enoch is sharing is a mix of spiritual insights, referencing Jesus' life and teachings, but also talks about the separation of individuals after these "changes", and ties in benevolent ET races.

In one post, Enoch talks about why he came forward,

Raised Crow
Promised
User ID: 212074
2/26/2008 6:12 PM

ENOCH'S POST AS TRANSLATED BY RAISED CROW:

I am going to tell you all something much more recent...

I have come manifesting myself from some time ago by droplets, little by little, I mean, and to few people. Only some few incarnated beings directly know my spiritual name and that one which identifies me here on Earth. Even thus, before this time by some 10 years, I manifested myself in a forum under another of the names which I used in a previous incarnation. After some time I decided not to continue due to that it was not the right moment.

Late last year I considered that the situation in our planet was getting to a newly complex situation. I began, among other things, to watch over, once again, several of the spiritual forums that there are on the internet. I especially looked at the present forum, for it has some characterists that call to my attention, I only dedicated myself to reading the comments, never to writing my thoughts.

One day, going over the different topics, I found one that called my attention specially, this was "I had some kind..." begun by Rual G, whom I do not know personally, nor did I know of him before. After reading his "dream", and taking myself spoken to, I took that information as an external sign (which I was waiting for, by the way) to manifest...

In summary, I have manifested myself because as Rual G.'s message was a signal to me, my presence is a signal to those who waited for it; they already know. Equally I have attempted to deliver "the living word" and updated, in a simple form, in such a way that it gets to the heart, where our intimate (sic) resides...

SOURCE

Continuing, Enoch talks about the changes we may experience (Page 3),

Raised Crow
Promised
User ID: 361527
2/9/2008 11:48 AM

The particular thing in these ''end times'' is that, due to several circumstances, we are at the end of one collective cycle and the beginning of another, for that reason ''the scene'' is different.

Many of you have begun or may begin shortly, a new stage, ''the awakening''.
When I refer to it I put special stress on explaining that new sensations, emotions, points of view and capacities, are opening up in you all. The matter of all the bodies that make up a being, starts to vibrate at a greater frequency, product of powerful energies, which causes readjustments.

The moment of these changes for each individual obeys many variables, therefore in some they will be smooth and in other more drastic. The chakras can get to be activated in great measure, causing us certain passing distresses until we are able to balance ourselves. A good therapy is meditation and introspection. Fortitude is given us when we trust in our individual light and inner being.

These transformations, even physical in some cases, will allow us to make ourselves adequate for taking the leap between cycles. On some openings, in order to get through those changes, there is need for a guide, angel,etc, that should give us true north during many moments.

At the beginning these guides need to adjust their vibratory frequency with that of the disciple, for they generally have more light...

They equally wish to understand this dimension in which we find ourselves. The onset of empathy can take some time, and there may be curious situations...

CONTINUED...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE...

RC also translates a post from Enoch that talks about the separating that will occur; that beings will move on or stay according to their level/vibration/predisposition/spiritual needs (This sounds like the wheat from the chaff; TD's "Good change for good people; bad change for bad people"; David Wilcock's statement about lower vibrational beings continuing on a similar frequency (i.e., planet), and others' similar statements),

Raised Crow
Promised
2/11/2008 2:01 PM

Each being has his line of action, within the planetary line of action.

When a performance ends, the curtain comes down, to give an ending to the play. After a time, the curtain lifts again and another performance begins.

Although not all of those who are involved in the opera are "mature" as interpreters, if they are in clear evolution they will be invited to participate in the next play. Thos who are "mature" will assume a leading role in the next play, cooperating with the others.

And lastly, those who should not wish to belong to the next cast, nor show interest in evolving and even should hamper the labor of others, lamentably will nto [not] be invited and possibly will have to work in less pleasant places, for they did not appreciate the opportunity they received.

"As below, so above, and as above so below"

It's that simple.

SOURCE

Enoch also talks about our race being guided. Something I definitely believe to be true,

Raised Crow
Promised
User ID: 379044
2/23/2008 2:00 AM

I'm jumping ahead of myself, since I have no material confirmation, but this is it, rather:

We were sent before to learn on Earth, we were sent to middling lives or ones with such trouble as would require us to go through a lot of things to build credibility. For that reason, what we have done in the past years, we are valuable and will be needed after the big wars and destructions everyone is so keen to see. Should we die during that time it would set the human race back for years, not just the years of our current lives but the many more required to come to this kind of galaxy-wide junction again.

So, it stands to reason we be somewhat protected. Wisdom is not optional though. Wisdom includes knowing what is past its time.

SOURCE

Enoch's posts contain fairly non-specific messages about where we are, and where we are headed, which include (in my translation) benevolent ET beings,

Raised Crow
Promised
User ID: 384363
3/4/2008 9:30 AM

Thank you for your words and support. I suggest you read the first informations published, which are found in the first page of this thread.
From them you'll be able to conclude that the situation of high danger through which us the inhabitants of Earth are going through has been presenting itself from some 50 years ago already and especially in the last 25.

This scenario takes us to that in any moment there could accelerate, without previous warning, one or more events that would activate the intervention of our older brothers.

Nothing is closed, and even the dates of the prophecies and calendars, are warnings. In my humble opinion, I do not think that, according to the political and environmental dynamic, we should get to those dates.

It is true that the final events given in the mayan calendar are especially meaningful and decisive, but however, they can still see themselves changed, and can even not affect us if there exists a change on our part or an extraterrestrial intervention that helps us to balance the planet and restructure ourselves one step at a time.

In what refers to cosmic events not from our planet, we talk of several, not only the intromission of one single external planet...

Now well, since the most important thing is the knowing what to do, I suggest equally that you read others of the informations contained here.

Do not force anyone to follow the path nor to accept your suggestions. Everyone, in one way or another, has rceived or is receiving the warning to change. You can, and must do it, orient, warn and above all preach with your personal and family example.

All must be done with balance and without fanaticism.

Serenity is foundational to achieve anything. Children can understand the information better, this can be given them in a simple way. Some movies, for example, as well as books, are reachable to them; Coccoon, AMI, ET, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, etc.

About adults, sometimes it is best, through topics tangentially related, make the necessary restlessness come to them. Remember that forcing or insisting is counterproductive and will not help the other being or you either. It is almost impossible for all to change, for despite that all of us are in essence equal, we have different lengths of time walking the road. Our experiences are equally different.]

Imagine a construction worker that is sifting the sand that he will mix with the cement. Only the finest grains will pass through the sieve, the thicker ones will be used in coarser and less elaborate zones of the building...

The effort of many walks toward all, knowing that it will be few who will be in the best dwelling. The rest, according to their spiritual refinement will go to other fitting planes or planets to continue their evolution.

The process must be viewed as something natural, not as a punishment.
Regarding the inhabitants of other worlds, you will find forums and books that talk about them.

I can tell you that beyond that, there exist cosmic races from which these inhabitants come out. These races occupy vast extensions of the universes, some greatly evolved spiritually and in all aspects, others less so, some scientifically evolved but spiritually stagnant (us) and others of negative polarity.

The same as in Earth, the universe is all colors.

SOURCE

RC actually asks Enoch in a post if he should rid himself of his physical possessions soon in preparation for these changes; to which Enoch responds,

Raised Crow
Promised
2/28/2008 12:24 PM

The humble carpenter did not abandon his work (only at the end), nor his simple material possessions. Balance can't be done without. The spiritual is not in conflict with the material, as long as this last one is honest.
The fishermen were not asked to abandon all until the moment had come...

SOURCE

True dat. The best (and probably only) thing you can do to prepare for any of these things is to prepare mentally. How can you prepare for a non-specific eventuality? You can't. Be lightly fixed to your spot (mentally and physically), and be willing to react accordingly as circumstances dictate. Easy as that.

When things really start going down, you will need to remain as clear and calm as possible. Everything else will take care of itself. If you lose your composure and clarity of thought, how can you expect to act/respond correctly?

The most significant thing about Enoch and the other poster's dream (If they are in fact real), is the timing.

There are a couple of other GLP threads that also point to this time frame what I would like to reference here. That site is notorious for false alarms and hoaxes (It sees itself as an entertainment site), but the site also attracts those with real messages to share.

On Feb. 6, 2008, a poster calling himself acolyte (User ID 308272), but signing his posts "BARAKA BASHAD", created a thread entitled, "New Awakenings to come during 20-28 FEB and 12-19 MARCH". In this thread, acolyte says the following,

acolyte
User ID: 308272
2/6/2008 2:58 PM

Dear readers of this thread. As mentioned before there will be more Awakenings and I'm excited to inform you that it has now been revealed to me that a second and third Awakening period(space), on this timeline, has been granted(scheduled) for the weeks of 20-28 FEB and 12-19 MARCH 2008.
Things are beginning to move exponentially.

I urge you to use discernment during the next coming weeks when reading or hearing of increasing "alien" and "channeled" info. Please don't be distracted or deceived. Use your inner to guide you. Let this be your last physical
incarnation on this physical dimension of freewill(prisonplanet).

BARAKA BASHAD

SOURCE

acolyte, much like Enoch, gets into the spiritual (e.g., ascension) aspects of the changes going on right now; but again, the timing is very curious.

CONTINUED...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE...

Curiously, in a response to a question about how such things are scheduled, and by whom, acolyte responds,

acolyte
2/7/2008 5:17 AM

Dear Lori, there will be more awakenings, during and even after ascension...

It's difficult to explain using outer words/dialect. If we cannot even comprehend the true concept of divine love how can we even begin to comprehend the concept of God?

All I can try is to explain it like this: It's a Divine Decree which all rulers of the lower worlds (enteric/astral/causal) must obey to allow the preordained souls to allow passage through their worlds straight to their true home origin(soul planes)

BARAKA BASHAD

SOURCE

acolyte also talks about our SoulMemory and how it is subsuming our day to day linear consciousness,

acolyte
2/8/2008 2:03 PM

Acolyte, since that is an awakening, what is this today? I can write, think, and behave well, but my conscience is letting go and is refusing to understand material it did not deal with in a daily bases, even more refusing to talk out loud to people in a normal language. What is that? Do you know?
Quoting: Raised Crow

Dear Raised Crow, I'm not privy to your thoughts but I perceive its the normal symptom when your SoulMemory is starting to overcome the restrictions of your physical mind memory. You should welcome this change in consciousness. SoulMemory works on a different timeline than our day to day awareness. When these timelines coincide you enter a period of Awakening.

BARAKA BASHAD

SOURCE

acolyte's message seems greatly anchored in spiritual concepts, and this may turn some people off to what he is sharing. He IS talking about "energetic changes" after all, but it will relate to my posts here regarding this time frame later.

In the context of GLP, there is a moderator (I believe) called Trinity, who talks about significant events occurring in the public arena; events that can't be ignored. These have been interpreted as "significant" events that show us we are on the right track. It is in this context, acolyte responds to another poster,

acolyte
2/17/2008 11:32 AM

Thankyou once again for sharing your thoughts astrolabe.
Yes, there are outer signs in the heavens, on the earth and among the actions of man(freewill).

Some are feeling the signs on the inner aswell.

A Trinity event may well be upon us soon.

BARAKA BASHAD

SOURCE

That post being in mid-February, I'm not sure which event he might be referring to...There could be many.

Stepping away from what he calls the "inner" world/environment (i.e., the spiritual/energetic/unmanifest), acolyte talks about events that may occur in the "outer" (i.e., physical/manifest/public arena),

acolyte
2/17/2008 10:37 PM

*** Important Update ***

Dear Ones, my understanding is that The "War of Soul" is about to be reflected on the outer in the coming weeks.

I'm not sure what form it will take or how it will be perceived, but I know that this will be the last SoulWar before the new cycle of Ascension.
SoulWars, here we come!

PS. I have to jest, after reviewing my post I sensed I was sounding like GW Bush "The War on Soul", Ah, the Divine Irony of it all

BARAKA BASHAD

SOURCE

Incidentally, acolyte decided to share information he was given about three space objects he calls the "Ascender Objects",

acolyte
3/1/2008 11:27 AM

My good and highly initiated friend(tzars) have informed me that NASA and the Vatican are at the time of this post already physically aware of three of these incoming objects, which they have physically detected using their current technology. Whether they had assistance from extraterrestrial sources I do not know and neither does tzars but it is suspected.

The best why I can describe these objects using current dialect is to call it a "Series of Triggering Steps of Spiritual and DNA Consciousness".

These objects are an outer manifestation of an inner force. They are Higher Density Objects visible on the physical plane. Its paranormal like a ghost or apparition.

IT'S THE LIFE ESSENCE/FORCE MADE VISIBLE TO THE PHYSICAL SENSES.

What is their purpose?

Each object will active/ignite a further string of our physical DNA and SoulMemory.

Each Ascender will correlate with a string of our DNA aswell as our DNA memory bank.

These objects are the tools/instruments for Solar initiation.

There will be 12 to come and once they are in place, the final one, the 13th
(the Binder Object)(Dragon, "The Final Zodiac"), will appear.

It is my understanding that there are 12 pyramids/vortexes located on this globe and within our solar system that will "house" these objects until The Binder appears. (Please don't ask me which and where these pyramids are for I really, currenlty, do not know) Some are known by the public, most are not.

I hope this helps as it is all I'm willing/allowed to divulge at this time on this forum.

BARAKA BASHAD

SOURCE

This is the first I've heard of such an event in my readings. Moving on.

I will add one more post from acolyte about what is occurring now, and then move on to the next thread,

acolyte
3/2/2008 7:38 AM

Yes, yes and yes. As your scriptures say "I've gone to prepare a place for you". The preparation on the inner planes are now complete. It is now time for the outer on this timeline to catch-up and follow suite. This timeline will be reset shortly.

SOURCE

The last thread I would like to reference here gives a prediction for an event (or confluence of events) that will, according to the OP (Original Poster) occur tomorrow, Monday, March 10, sometime around 11:30pm GMT (U.S. central time). The OP says that he may have guessed at the time, but that the date is correct.

The thread, entitled "On The 10th of March You Will See The Start of Things To Come......", was created on March 8, 2008, by a poster calling himself Majestic (User ID 388173).

Here is Majestic's first post (Oh this is fun ahah),

Majestic
User ID: 388173
3/8/2008 11:34 AM

Doom, doom and more doom....
Well, you asked for it, right?
Within 48 hours GLP will see record online activity as World Doom begins with an event that will sow the seeds of doomage.
This is not a Hoax!

SOURCE

M (Majestic) goes on to mention the "timeline". A phrase we're all becoming very familiar with (Note: M forgets to enter his name, or changes his name with different posts, but the User ID should be the same),

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 388173 (OP)
3/8/2008 12:16 PM

I have issued the warning, it is sufficient at this moment.
There have been several warnings in reference to the event on glp.
It may not seem like the harbringer of the doom to come, but it is. Its the event that stabalizes the new timeline.

SOURCE

M offers a little more about what he says is going to occur. He's referencing Illuminati, whom he calls the "good guys" in this affair,

Anonymous Coward
3/8/2008 12:46 PM

get your lips puckered, this is genuine intel. I have strong links to several of the illuminati families. This date is 100% the real deal. The date is ritualistic and was defined by technologies you could not even begin to understand.

I went to school with these guys years ago, and am in business still with one of them today. My friend is an eccentric, but he knows the score, and the score is about to be settled. You talk about end times, you talk this and that. Endtimes tm is not prophecy, its a blueprint...

SOURCE

I can't say much for the grammar in M's posts, but he also appears to just be typing them in and hitting post. Here he talks about the truth coming out,

Anonymous Coward
3/8/2008 2:44 PM

their is nothing new age about what is happening.
What you are seeing is the truth breaking free of its chains.
You will understand that this is what needed to be.
We could never carry on like this forever you know.

So is this just someone who is informed on secret societies? Someone with free time on their hands? Read on...

CONTINUED...

[edit on 9-3-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE...

M talks a lot about the need for change; about our race crying out for it, and that call being answered. His posts make vague references to "wrongs being righted", the truth coming out, big changes, and the "bad guys" receiving an accounting for ages of wrongdoing.

Here is an indication of what has occurred thus far, according to M,

Anonymous Coward
3/8/2008 2:54 PM

I undersdtand that it is a difficult concept but bear with me for one minute.
Imagine that all of our consciousnesses are linked. Imagine that is what defines reality.

Imagine being stuck in a rut, some happy, some comfortable and some not. Imagine it equals out to a mindset that is current in the world today and has been for many years.

Imagine that some people found out about this and realised that to change this collective consciousness, they have to change the world.
Imagine people worldwide turning against their Governments.
Imagine a World at war with modern technology.
Imagine death and despair and torment.
Imagine a World that does not want that no more.
Imagine a Collective consciousness screaming for positive change and peace.
Imagine what happens when that occurs at a certain time when special celestial events also occur.
We neeed the Doom, so we can move to the next level and cast of the chains we are bound in at the present.

SOURCE

M also claims to know Dan Burisch,

Anonymous Coward
3/8/2008 3:06 PM

Hi, sorry i missed this one.
Burish , according to a very close friend of mine is and has been a victim of intense mind control. His mind is so mashed in certain areas he honestly believes the memories that have been implanted. However he is very much recognised as a very intelligent Man. His "truth" is not the truth.

SOURCE

M talks about a group he calls the "Brotherhood", who he claims is the negative group responsible for putting us in the situation we're in,

Anonymous Coward
3/8/2008 3:34 PM

Do you know what the alternative is?
Time to start again?
With the Brotherhood startin the game with all the capital again?
Cannot happen again.
Do you know how much time has been distorted?
Do you know what is dark matter?
No my friend, it cannot happen again.
Let their be Light!

SOURCE

I don't get too involved in the names. The situation as a whole rings true for me.

M also talks about how the changes will deeply affect people, mentioning suicide, but urges readers to "hang in there" and that there may be a "rescue", but the rescue will not require us to leave the planet,

Anonymous Coward
3/8/2008 4:05 PM

Do not worry too much about that. Yourself is what is and what will be important.
A strong mind is imperitive. It is possible suicide will be popular, but do not fall into that trap either.
Sit it out. do not rely on material goods. Be one that changes the world, not one who falls with the old.

Anonymous Coward
3/8/2008 4:13 PM

My Dear Boy..
When you was amazed by the light that moved it encouraged the feelings within to tell you we were close.
it is not exactly what you envisioned. Your judgement is fine, it is time where you are going wrong.
It is false. there is no countdown, no 3,2,1, bada...
The rescue is real, but do not go anywhere. We stay.

SOURCE

The next post is what prompted me to read deeper into this thread. M talks about a comeuppance (reckoning) coming to the bad guys,

There has been a lot of disinfo put out. They have even tried to hold back by using the instruments. Problem for them is the net.. Lots of fish out there but few that hold the net.

Some can swim through, some get caught , but for some the net doesnt even work, some can glide straight through it as if it was not there. Some that have gained the power from the tower cannot be stopped. Even stringed instruments struggle to affect these leaders of Men.

Its too late now. There are those here now that will destroy the doommongers. The Brotherhood is about to be bent over and shafted. Their time has literally ran out.

Yes there will be doom... but not for long. It will be a last flap of the tail from a dead serpent. The end of Dualism. Justice.

SOURCE

I can see TD reveling in that statement ahah

M mentions that the time of his prediction was a guess, but the date was not,

Anonymous Coward
3/9/2008 12:00 PM

The time was a guess. the date not.
It will be on GLP before msn

SOURCE

I wanted to include a post made by acolyte, and a response by M,

Anonymous Coward
3/9/2008 10:08 AM

Acolyte said that there will be A Trinity Event that is caused by
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 383751

Acolyte is wise.

SOURCE

Then M continues,

Anonymous Coward
3/9/2008 2:02 PM

Thanx OP
- So will these 3 event than all happen on the 10th or spread out during the week like acolyte says?

- Is acolyte part of the illuminaty?

tx

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 376344

Acolyte's mistake is the same many men have made.
The timing of time.

M talks about the timeline being manipulated,

3/9/2008 8:09 AM

You are correct in your ascertation. Time lines have been manipulated for a long time. They want ww3 to restart again!!
It cannot happen this time.. It needed to be taken care of before now.
When Y2K was fixed before it happened by the Illuminati and 9-11 was realized..... they ran out of time.
Now its too late. Time to catch up, me thinks!

SOURCE

haha Much like win 52, and I have to say myself with regard to certain groups, M doesn't like NESARA either. This means he can't be all that bad haah

M talks about the brotherhood using technology to basically just transfer bodies instead of going through the natural process of death and forgetting. This way they are able to keep their memories in tact, but it is something that they will pay a price for.

M talks about TPTB, the brotherhood, 9-11, and much more in the thread, which has, as of this writing, reached 20 pages.

He responds to a poster asking if he will remain after these changes have (or have not) come to pass,

5 13 23
3/9/2008 1:13 PM

And for the most important question: You realize OP, that if something HUGE does happen tomorrow, a ton of people on this forum will report you to the respective intelligence agencies in their countries, right? When one considers this, it makes one wonder how you could be authentic--meaning, if you KNEW this was going to happen, you'd most likely not say anything publicly in FEAR OF YOUR LIFE.
Quoting: Just Me 388808

I am allowed to. what is more, i will be saying a lot more than this , in the coming weeks.

SOURCE

Back on acolyte's thread, another poster asked acolyte if he's read M's March 10 thread,

acolyte
3/9/2008 10:46 AM

Acolyte, have you seen the majestic thread? Does this fit in with your week of 12 - 19 March? Everyone seems to feeling things are going to happen this week.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 383751

Dear AC 383751,

I'm not aware or have been informed on anything significantly happening on the 10th of March.

My main focus is on the inner awakening for the week of 12-19 MArch. Outer events from now on will only influence the ascension timeline and not the Awakening timeline. Its two different karmic concepts altogether. This is a Divine Awakening decree and nothing will stop or can interfere with this inner process of awakening. As to the outer(ascension) and Ascender Objects. If there is a trinity event to happen on the outer during this week we will be fortunate to witness it on the outer. It will be an outer confirmation that the outer timeline is corresponding with what is going on, on the inner planes. If nothing on the outer happens we will have to re-think the timeline of ascension here. It's not something I wish to address at this stage. Lets see what happens on the outer.

BARAKA BASHAD

SOURCE

The M thread is an interesting read, has much in common with TD's visions of an accounting for the bad guys, and the manner of its delivery, AND his prediction is for tomorrow, so we don't have long to wait.

Finally, there is one more named Ronald Weinland who has also come forward and explained that April 2008 will be the beginning of "God's return" (webpage LINK and audio interview LINK).

All in all, these messages seem to be coming out at the same time. It's very interesting. I felt compelled, because of that, to share what I've found here.

We are on the verge. Of what is anyone's guess. Hopefully, the folks who read these messages can be prepared when more radical changes do occur to guide those who haven't yet caught up.

That's all we're trying to do.

Peace...

[edit on 9-3-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just following up on Majestic's (or whatever he decides to call himself) posts at GLP, in the thread entitled, "On The 10th of March You Will See The Start of Things To Come......". As of 10:30pm EST (U.S.)/2:30am UK time the thread is up to thirty-two pages.

Here are M's last three posts this evening, which extend to twenty minutes past midnight in the UK,

Anonymous Coward
3/9/2008 6:39 PM

Just wondering what the OP thought about the views of David Willcock.....any truth in what he says?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 388690

Good question AC.
The answer is simply Yes. This stuff has been known about for millenia. The truth Hidden in Art, Architecture, documents... Everything really. It is one of the best kept secrets of mankind.
Knowledge that has been supressed down the years by the brotherhood by murder and sabotage.
Who do you think were/are the guardians of this knowledge?
Who do you think opposes it?
Why?

SOURCE

Anonymous Coward
3/9/2008 8:05 PM

Holy F***!!
This is no Hoax.
It is starting Already.
Today is f*****g huge.

SOURCE

Anonymous Coward
3/9/2008 8:20 PM

No! my friends. Im not a prophet. But i am right!
f***! I wish i could say more right now.
It is 20 past 12 here in the UK... And it is on!
I Promise You!!
I will be back.

SOURCE

In the UK, I imagine you'd call someone a wanker if they perpetrated a thirty-two page hoax for fun. There are a lot of people posting there who seem to think the timing is right...Whatever that means...

I'm giving M the benefit of the doubt for now. He at least admitted he believes David Wilcock is legit; possibly to gain support from the more open-minded readers...

In any event, we've got until tomorrow night to find out.

We return you to your regular programming already in progress...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hey OTD !!!!!!!!!!

I hate following up a long well made post with lots of research and effort with one that is short and totally the opposite.

The use of the word Contactee seems to be the flavour of the month at the moment. I would just like to add that we are all Contactees in one way or another. As part of what is happening it is our own job on a personal level to work out exactly how we are contactees.

I think the use of the word Alien, ET & Extraterrestrial hampers this process a big way. Look for the shift away from these words. These are the people in the know.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I would say:

Did you know I was going to do this?
Then break his nose...

Generally same thing I do to "fortune tellers"

Given that history wont record a broken nose as important, however if he/she is from the future then their agency should know form "future monthly reports" that agent X has their nose broken.

Now if I was interrupted before I could punch by him saying don't break my nose then I'd be impressed.

Then again, he/she could have simply read my post...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Update on the March 10 "prediction thread" opened by Majestic ("M").

M hasn't posted since the last posts he left last night (above). It is now 8:00am EST (U.S.)/probably 12:00pm in the UK?

Another thread has been opened for individuals to post any unusual happenings in their area. I've not read the entire thread now, which is at five pages, but there were two posts made that have been shared in the original prediction thread.

Here are the original posts (from the secondary thread), entitled "Re: @10th MARCH DOOM REPORT... Please Post your AREA's STATUS........",

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 389174
3/10/2008 12:46 AM

I work for an alphabet agency in the U.S. and we have just been put on high alert status. We are to report to our offices in 2 hours and were told we may not be returning home for several days so bring all necessities.

SOURCE

Second post from this poster in which his User ID changes,

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 389189
3/10/2008 1:26 AM

I just posted as Anonymous Coward 389174. Something strange is going on. Right after I posted about our alert status and call to work, the connection to GLP was disrupted and I couldn't get the forum to open so I could respond to comments but I could open other websites. I have used a different proxy to post again, but now I worry that my communications are being monitored.
I live in the Houston area. I do not know the nature of what has happened or what is expected to happen that we have been called in for. I've never received a call like this before so this is not routine in any way.

Take it or leave it. I must go now.

SOURCE

The individual who began the prediction post, M, made the analogy that the events will be like "...a dog shaking off its fleas", implying that the bad guys would be the fleas. I also believe that it was intimated that this could be a confluence of events, both man-made and "seemingly" natural...It seemed that what may appear to be natural events may be man-made as well...

All a mystery. There is a lot that has been shared by the OP (Original Poster) there, as well as from numerous posters following along, that gives the thread an element of truth with regard to what I and others see as playing out at one time or another in our near future.

The question is, Is this the beginning, or is it a false start?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey OTD !!!!!!!

It is the beginning.

My message as it was put to me is that the 'Bleeding' has begun.

My interpretation is that it is a bleeding of energies that are now coming through. People might start to find that they have abilities or knowledge that they didn't have previously.

So from our side of the fence it is a good thing. From the other side of the fence the 'Bleeding' is not a good thing for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wow, there's a lot of activity right now!!

The OP (Original Poster) calling himself Majestic in the"March 10 prediction thread" I posted about above has apparently returned.

Before I share what he's posted about and since the "event" I wanted to share another member's (Soulless River User ID 389697) post in this same thread that provides links to several other threads running concurrently that speak about a LOT of strangeness going on with other posters - some of which, readers here may also be experiencing.

Soulless River, User ID 389697, has posted several links on page 63 of the March 10 prediction thread.

Here are some of the thread titles Soulless provides links to:

What you must know to live in the coming months....

Essential Skills For Coping With The Coming Changes

ROTHSCHILD FAMILY TIMELINE - THEY OWN YOU - YOU MIGHT AS WELL KNOW HOW THEY DID IT.

Re: @10th MARCH DOOM REPORT... Please Post your AREA's STATUS........

Breaking looka t the f*****g haarp now_Overload Power failures soon?

If You've Had the Flu - Post Where You are From

A Voice Track From An Elite Bloodline Insider

Anyone having strange symptoms in the EYES?

I feel others emotions

I can't take it anymore

Is anyone else feeling a strong energy?

Does anyone else feel more psychic lately?

WTF? - My Broker Told Me Some of My Investments Are ILLIQUID - the start of things to come?

Buffett and Gross warn: $516 trillion Derivative bubble is a disaster waiting to happen

OMG -Brace yourself - VERICHIP phases out Plastic Credit - Add it up, the writing is on the wall

US aircraft drops objects near coast UK

HOLY @!@$!@ !!!! Washington Prepares for Cyber War Games !!

Residents across England and Wales told 'worst is still to come'

And yet another fireball sighting ...falling to the ground.

Scenes of Utter Destruction in Brighton England

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication

MEDIA OPPRESSION - Strange! Why no one is talking about anything about current situation

MEDIA OPPRESSION - Strange things on News Sites--Rense has not added anything new since yesterday and

SOMETHING STRANGE GOING ON WITH BRITISH MAINSTREAM MEDIA

MEDIA OPPRESSION - rense.com is password protected now?? wtf??

SOURCE

Now, I have to tell you, Soulless talks about witches and wizards in that same post. This took everything completely off of the deep end for me, but only somewhat.

I've seen the videos on the Mexican flying witch, and the testimony of the Mexican police officer about being attacked by a flying being, who looked like a witch, complete with hat and cape.

I've also read an interesting account of a man from Esther, Iowa, who claims to have run into a small group of man he called "wizards" while walking through the woods after his truck broke down. And I can't forget TD's own story about seeing (along with, I believe, his friends) three witches that no one else saw at a New York club called the Limelight. Here is a LINK to the page at TD's site with the audio interview in which he talks about this event (It's part 2 of the 1/14/2007 interview).

There are a lot of threads now being started by folks with anomalous physical symptoms to share, and just as many on the more overt "signs" that more strangeness is occurring.

Now, Majestic has apparently returned to the March 10 prediction thread. M's User ID has changed from 388173 to 275647. He claims this is because he's posting from a different computer.

M hasn't said a lot since his return, but here are his significant posts since last night's "event",

Majestic
User ID: 275647
3/11/2008 9:15 AM

It does not look like it is worth me carrying on posting in this thread.
It is not what is required...
Mais oui
c'est vrai or c'est faux?

Majestic
3/11/2008 9:32 AM

Majestic,
What happened to you last night???

Quoting: Maxim 328069

I could not post. But everything has gone as planned.

Majestic
3/11/2008 9:36 AM

I know not who Soulless river is.
I am not here to mediate arguments or to put up with lunatics who get a vision in there minds and blame me for it not being how they invisioned it.
Something incredibily important happened last night.
A course of action was thwarted.
Financers lost a project.
The next event is due for this afternoon.
This one will probably reach the medis before yesterdays event.

Anonymous Coward
3/11/2008 9:42 AM

ah, those (B.S.) flags are so easy to fly..
Quoting: kalamity kool

If they knew what happened last night, they would be waving Union Jacks.

PAGE 64

M offers more on what he says occurred last night,

3/11/2008 9:52 AM

The OP also said the event would be OBVIOUS, so what happened yesterday that can be described as obvious?
Quoting: walt

How obvious is Murder?

MAJIC 1111333
3/11/2008 10:02 AM

Beware of events over the next 2 days.
HAARP and family are being tweaked with.
It is part of the brotherhoods agenda to affect Peoples electromagnetic fields.
Expect more chaotic weather and ringing of the ears.
They are thoroughly pissed at the moment and could also be capable of other little tricks.
We just took away their pocket money.

3/11/2008 10:05 AM

The OP also said the event would be OBVIOUS, so what happened yesterday that can be described as obvious?

How obvious is Murder?

People are murdered every day...in my country we have one of the highest murder rates in the world...so what's your point?

Quoting: walt

Financers my friend..
tick tick tick tick boom

PAGE 65

You can find a condensed version of M's post on PAGE 49.

This is the last I will post on the "March 10" thread and, instead, will just keep watch along with everyone else to see if this is truly the beginning of events that will manifest in the public arena.

If these events do reach the public arena, then I need say nothing; and likewise if they do not.

Let's get it on!! ahaha

[edit on 11-3-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Crap I had just made a good reply to OTDs posting about the witches that the cop had seen, but it got deleted and some other stuff too…Basically I saw a video were the cop drew a sketch of the witch…it looked like a typical Grey with Big black eyes and some protruding forehead blood veins, wearing a black witches type of hat and a black robe type of thing. As for the wand stuff, I think it is a tool for the ets, and I think that they have been misled to be these fictional creatures like wizards and stuff in our past because people just couldn’t describe them as ETs.

oh and i wrote something about the M thread...i it was too good to be true
but maybe something will still come out of it.

Also I wanted to post this

On GLP there is a thread with allot of information, mainly interviews with Al Bielek
www.godlikeproductions.com...

check out this first one where he describes his trip to the future:

Al Bielek, landing in the year 2749…he described it as a highly advanced civilization, floating cities (2 miles high) and ground based cities…was a socialist society, everything is provided for but you need to benefit the community…

5min
www.bielek.com...

It would really be nice if someone can get the whole interview for the 5min one^

Al Bielek Discussing Duncan Cameron 1hr21mins –
www.bielek.com...

Al Bielek Talks about Phil Schneider 1hr02mins-
www.bielek.com...

Al Bielek - Coast to Coast - Feb 24 2005.mp3
www.checktheevidence.com...

Preston Nichols - Philadelphia Exp and Montauk Project - May 27 1994.mp3
www.checktheevidence.com...

Also it is a Tuesday today, and every Tuesday Michael and Curtis from helloearth.com do an interview…check out the new interview it should be up soon…

helloearth.info...

And tonight at 9pm EST there will be another riley Martin show on artist first…

www.artistfirst.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi guys been awhile but been so busy I cant post much but I have been keeping up with you guys had to post this think I am being talked into joining something how do they go about contacting you I just want to know if these are your people thanks look for your anwser

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDKeith
Hi guys been awhile but been so busy I cant post much but I have been keeping up with you guys had to post this think I am being talked into joining something how do they go about contacting you I just want to know if these are your people thanks look for your anwser

well considering what Td has going, its all a choice, i dont think anything has happend yet...Can you describe these people?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is totally un-relating to anything that we are doing, but since i have been listening to the old radio shows...i came across one where TD describes his dream,vision,memory or what ever you want to call it about Buddha. He said that he went back in time and searched for Buddha, he came across a village that might have known where he was and he almost had to threaten the village to tell him where Buddha was.

They end up taking him to an open field were he meets this huge humanoid type being with 2 arms...i don't know what to make of it because it is so outlandish but then i got to thinking.

If you go through the Buddha history there was not actually 1 Buddha, instead he reincarnated several times as the avatar...his first incarnation was a being named Vishnu

As with all ancient religions i am very confident in saying that there was probably some extraterrestrial intelligence involved. Who knows maybe Vishnu was in fact an Et.

I say this because lets face it...Bob Dean has even said that they have orchistrated all major world religions. If you go to helloearth.info

helloearth.info...

and scroll to the bottom you will see a Chinese stone sculpture of what looks like a stagyian scientist...one of the extraterrestrials found on the mother ship that Riley Martin and Michael talk about...

6,000 to 8,000 year old sculpture.

Michael says...
This is possibly the Stagyian Scientist life carrier type.

He is said to be the old man that taught the people of
the one true God and trinity concept. Mentioned in
The Urantia Book and is talked about as a priest
of the order of Melchizedek.

Found it in a stone age Chinese tomb
the British returned to England with it.
Located now in the Victoria and Albert Museum ~ London.

These type of Ets seem to have been coming in and living among the people in ancient times and teaching them concepts...

So i wouldn't find it hard to imagine that Vishnu might have actually existed...in a physical form

Also i find this little work of art very interesting, it sure has the dimensions that TD described...hahah

In fact, is that TD at the bottom left...loooool

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I got a question, what's the deal with soul matrixes? Have my family members been my family before???

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What's the buzz, good people?

I'm actually jumping on to respond to BDKeith's post. What's goin' on?

I asked TD if he knew about...Well, here's your initial post,

Originally Leg ‘er down ‘n smack ‘em yak ‘emed by BDKeith

I asked TD about this. He said he doesn't know about this. He asked if you would post more about it. That's up to you. I would say, if you're comfortable, and in the spirit of the thread, go ahead and post what you can.

If TD can't answer, someone else may be able to.

Thank you for sharing that. You HAVE to be leery of groups approaching you...Certainly if you don't know these people...But share what you can...

I'm still keeping up with the Majestic's March 10 prediction thread. M has stated that 2008 is the year we see real events. He says with confidence that this is the year it starts; he stakes his life on it. He said 2007 was the last year that will be like that. Things change from here on out.

M is talking about a fake "rapture" or religious event (which he says is not far away), HAARP/advanced technology wars, and more.

Pretty fascinating and exciting stuff. It's the same stuff we've been hearing about, but we have a long time poster there staking his life on 2008 being the year...

Wait and see, I guess...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OK first let me say my spelling sucks but I am an engineer by trade its just my weakness.
They look perfectly normal to me just another person and what they want is people who are genicaly predisosed not sure how but they need people to defend this area of well the universe they use age regresion to max your abilties and train you they give you insight into what it is it just comes to you I dont know how it just does like watching a movie in your head are these your people?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDKeith
OK first let me say my spelling sucks but I am an engineer by trade its just my weakness.
They look perfectly normal to me just another person and what they want is people who are genicaly predisosed not sure how but they need people to defend this area of well the universe they use age regresion to max your abilties and train you they give you insight into what it is it just comes to you I dont know how it just does like watching a movie in your head are these your people?

Well i honestly dont no, it sounds really cool especially the age regression, but hen again the government has age regression too but it is not as advanced as the stuff i think TD is talking about. Go with your heart

-------------------------------------------------------

Also Sheldan Nidle came out with a new DvD, here is a preview of it...it looks interesting.

www.youtube.com...

at about 4:31 Sheldan briefly explains the time difference on the mother ships. He says that they have their own ability to vibrate in the time space continuum at their own pace...so they can make the time pass as fast or as slow as they want. A minute on Earth can be like 2 hours on the space ship...sounds just like the same tech that Td's hyper speed device uses.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join