It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Destroys the Image of God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Alright heres my opinion on abortion, my honest true opinion:

Its a sick disgusting thing, but...a necessary evil. Why?

When you add up rape, adoption centers not getting enough people + overflowing, people who are just gonna have sex anyway, and overpopulation, then you see why abortion is necessary. I think it should be done as early as possible however; if you just wait its sick...

Also I just dislike the idea of rules being put on women's bodies, it just doesn't...I can't stand it, being I'm sort of a feminist (and a male).

Hopefully some day we will eliminate the need for abortions. Personally when it comes to the subject of rape women should carry pistols with them and shoot the sick bastards, but thats probably never gonna happen.

But yeah thats what I think about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
im actually fed up with this idea that women are murderers for having abortions its her body and shes the one who has to look after the child the men(not all i know) walk away and just forget.

really though if you found out you were the product of a rape how would you feel i know id feel terrible

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That is if you are under the premise that God even exists or put your faith into a book called the Bible which not a single story can be proven.

Since I don't believe in that utter nonsense anymore after many years of Christian schooling hypocrisy, I would have to say women should have the right to do what they want without anyone judging their freewill actions.

And I also respect what others believe, but dislike anyone the preaches to me about how I need to be saved. And their is only one way.

Originally posted by GreatTech
"God created man in his image, in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:27

Worldwide, there are 46 million abortions performed each year, something absolutely outrageous.

I absolutely oppose abortion for numerous reasons; I will list 5.

1) It destroys the image of God.
2) It violates the 10 commandments.
3) It eventually victimizes everybody, especially the embryo or fetus.
4) It discourages the Blessed Sacrament of marriage.
5) It encourages the deadly sin of promiscuity.

List up to 5 reasons why you are Pro-Life or pro-choice.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You know those pictures weren't touching at all...they disgusted me. Looked like a hybrid between a mole-rat and a tadpole....ew...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
That is if you are under the premise that God even exists or put your faith into a book called the Bible which not a single story can be proven.

Since I don't believe in that utter nonsense anymore after many years of Christian schooling hypocrisy, I would have to say women should have the right to do what they want without anyone judging their freewill actions.

And I also respect what others believe, but dislike anyone the preaches to me about how I need to be saved. And their is only one way.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Realtruth]

Realtruth, how can you prove that you exist? In fact, God exists and you exist.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join