It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Attended Madrassa, Says Hillary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
did you guys see how the daily show, ripped into obama's name etc... and they were joking that he dresses like that iranian leader.

tabloid newspaper world, just brings these things out into the open, do you not think the people planning these campaignes do not know what they are doing.

do you remember in 2000 when the republicans were caught doing funny things in commercials, like flashing up rats or something with gore.

its a dirty business, and everything is deniable, so everyside will do whatever they can to get them that office.

does the american people even have a choice who gets the choice as party favorite, doubt it, the money men do. it comes down to how much money you can spend on tv and send drivel into peoples minds.

it does not matter know that obama is muslim or not, the fact that mud sticks in this world and they know that, now everyone deep down will think he is a muslim, and clinton can use that in any way she wants to.

who ever comes the next president, the american people deserve, becuase they will fall for what these guys push into there faces.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Of course....

Just from reading here on ATS, it is abundantly clear that the Republicans are responsible for Smearing Obama, Clinton cheating, Kennedy killing Mary Jo, Reid making millions on illegal land schemes, Sinking the Titanic, all major earth quakes and every other ill the Democrats in Moderate sheep clothing do not want to take responsibility for.

Katrina. Don't forget Katrina. That was definitely Bush black ops; the governor and the mayor were actually heroes.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ya know you guys used to call us knee jerk liberals... HA! You guys restless leg syndrome conservatives.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
CNN did a piece on Obama last night(22nd) He went to school in Indonesia @ six years old as stated. Almost any school you go to in Indonesia will be predominately Muslims, but we are talking 40 years ago. That was essentailly pre Islamic Fundamentalism. It was also in a very wealthy area an unlikely breeding ground for terrorists. Most of the real so called Islamo-fascist actually were post USSR- Afghanistan, n'est pas? Or is that just because the US doesn't back terrorist so they weren't really terrorists until after we left Afghanistan to their own devices ie. Taliban.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
did you guys see how the daily show, ripped into obama's name etc... and they were joking that he dresses like that iranian leader.

They were actually making fun of the 'news' reporting on CNN. They were the first to do those ridiculous comparisons. The split-screen of Obama and Ahmadinejad/Osama/Hussien came directly from CNN's story.

Source

I'm glad to see that this ridiculous story has been proven totally bogus. For those who believed Obama went to school to become a terrorist when he was 6 years old, and therefore is not fit to be POTUS, I hope you're satisfied that it's not true.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The school was a school based on the Dutch educational system. Dutch people started that elementary school. My old elementary school (which is also Dutch based) is very similar to this one. It doesn't have anything to do with Islamofascist education.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm glad to see that this ridiculous story has been proven totally bogus. For those who believed Obama went to school to become a terrorist when he was 6 years old, and therefore is not fit to be POTUS, I hope you're satisfied that it's not true.

I think it's still up for discussion whether it has been proven totally bogus. How many schools today are the same as they were 40 years ago? Plus, who's to say CNN's source is any more believable than Clinton's - I mean, Insight's?

Plus, nobody was arguing that "Obama went to school to become a terrorist when he was 6 years old". The source of the leak was in question, as was his muslim heritage.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I think it's still up for discussion whether it has been proven totally bogus.
Plus, who's to say CNN's source is any more believable than Clinton's - I mean, Insight's?

Besides everyone knows Reverend Moonbat's magazine is the epitome of truth, just like Pol Pot was the world's greatest leader! You know it holmes, so let's shave our heads and go dance at the airport!

All hail King Moonbat!

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Whether or not Barak Obama has an Islamic heritage should have no more baring than Jack Kennedy's Catholic heritage. A big deal was made about that as well claiming that his allegience to the Pope would somehow trump his responsiblity to his country. The tactic was bigoted back then and it is bigoted today... the only issue that we should be discussing is whether the man has the qualifications for the job.

Shame on all of you who are making his religion, real or assumed, an issue...but I guess if you made his race one you would be showing your true colors.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't know that I'm "making it an issue", grover. I don't mean to defend the fact that Obama isn't a Muslim, I mean to defend finding the truth of the matter. There's nothing wrong with a Muslim being president. In fact I think it would be very interesting.

It's much like the media saying that a straight man is gay. He could ignore it or he could tell the truth, saying "not that there's anything wrong with that."

What gets stuck in my craw is people believing a lie, regardless what it is. Does that make sense?

And jsobecky, you're right. Even though CNN (imo) is a much better and more credible new source than Insight, they still have their slant to the 'news' they report, and with that second statement of mine, I was just being sarcastic. Although I think if we could search the minds of Americans, we'd find plenty of people who think Obama's a terrorist trying to take over the USA. After all, the Manchurian Candidate was mentioned, so the idea is out there.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
All I am saying is the making an issue of his religion, or lack thereof (race, sexual preference, gender handedness, eye color etc) and to somehow imply that those distinctions make him unfit for the job of president is an act not of partisanship but prejudice.

How would some people like it if I said that in order to be president you must have made the honor roll in college... that to have been a C average student should disqualify you from the job?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
All I am saying is the making an issue of his religion, or lack thereof (race, sexual preference, gender handedness, eye color etc) and to somehow imply that those distinctions make him unfit for the job of president is an act not of partisanship but prejudice.

Yes grover but this is politics. Perception goes a long way in adopting or dismissing individuals. Is it right? No but it's the nature of the beast.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well this is true but it doesn't make it right. I am after all a self declared old hippie liberal idealist.

I believe very strongly that a person should be judged on their merits and qualifications and this politics by character assassination, real or implied, is obscene.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by grover]

[edit on 23-1-2007 by grover]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Grover I lived in and around Washington, D.C. for some 17 years and I can state without fear of contradiction that the perception of evil there is just as important as evil itself.

As far as the Insight article goes it may have been a plant, it may have been an inept attempt at the truth, it may have been pure fabrication, or something else, but none of that matters now--it's history. The evil seed has been planted and many will believe it. Denial, if coupled with lots of contradictory evidence and tons of publicity may mitigate everything to a large degree, but it won't make it go away entirely--the perception is there.

Ugh! What a sad commentary on our times.

The pen, whether dipped in poison or not, is truely mightier than the sword.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Astronomer70]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Whether or not Barak Obama has an Islamic heritage should have no more baring than Jack Kennedy's Catholic heritage. A big deal was made about that as well claiming that his allegience to the Pope would somehow trump his responsiblity to his country. The tactic was bigoted back then and it is bigoted today... the only issue that we should be discussing is whether the man has the qualifications for the job.

Shame on all of you who are making his religion, real or assumed, an issue...but I guess if you made his race one you would be showing your true colors.

Well, was he a muslim or wasn't he? If he was, why is he hiding it? JFK never tried to hide the fact that he was a Catholic. And he was elected president, which shows that Americans don't really care.

As far as making his race an issue, you're the one who brought that up. What is his race, btw, grover?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ya know you guys used to call us knee jerk liberals... HA! You guys restless leg syndrome conservatives.

WOO HOOO!!!

Pot calling the kettle black isn't it???

Was it not YOU, that knee jerked the Republican Smear idea first? Did YOU not suggest this before we began making fun of you Liberals blaming everything on Us?

OH OH

Caught

Semper

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Well, was he a muslim or wasn't he? If he was, why is he hiding it? JFK never tried to hide the fact that he was a Catholic. And he was elected president, which shows that Americans don't really care.

As far as making his race an issue, you're the one who brought that up. What is his race, btw, grover?

Does it matter? I was raised in the Brethern Church, became a Baha'i and am only passingly affilitated with them now. He has said that he converted to Christianity and that should be that.

As for his race? thats simple...the human race.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

WOO HOOO!!!

Pot calling the kettle black isn't it???

Was it not YOU, that knee jerked the Republican Smear idea first? Did YOU not suggest this before we began making fun of you Liberals blaming everything on Us?

OH OH

Caught

Semper

Semper read my original post all over again. I was quoting from Times on line, it was them who said that it could have come from the Republican camp in an attempt to smear both Obama and Clinton... I merely agreed with them... AND you are surely not going to try and tell me that Rove and his cronies have not used this type of tactic before are you?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis Did YOU not suggest this before we began making fun of you Liberals blaming everything on Us?

OH OH

Caught

Semper

:shk:

This isn't abovepolitics.com

(And I didn't see the whole thread, so if anyone said you repugs or anything like that, please point it to me
)

*Back to the thread*

I repeat: The school is a school based on the Dutch education system. And they have been upholding that to this day it seems to me. Same as my old elementary school.

Madrawho??? Say that again???

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry..

I thought we were discussing a political figure, and thus politics..

My fault

Semper

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join