It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama = Antichrist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Coincidently, and rather frighteningly, I live in a 616 area code, does that mean that the "Beast" will show up here?

Reaganero, I opened up a thread on the sub-topic you hinted at.....

Find it HERE

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i know this will sound racial in a sense, but I simply wouldn't vote for him based on his name..... barack hussien obama.... gimme a break that alone is scary....
hilary will lose and so will obama... if mccain runs he wins....

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Satan has been steadily losing control of the world through the Gospel for over 2000 years. Now that the Gospel has been preached and engrained into the world and it's systems, all that really remains are the nations that reject it. These nations are led by antichrists. Saddam Hussein was only one of them, Hitler another, Ceaser another. Communist, Muslim, and other nations are such as these. The nations that are not antichrist are Judeo Christian nations. When Christ rose from the dead he was seated upon the throne of all the world. He destroyed the hold of the Devil upon the earth and He gave us the charge to fill the world with his rule by teaching and discipling the nations. Since then most of Europe, much of Africa, some of India, much of South America, a whole lot of North America, publically Japan, and not so publically China are ruled and governed by Judeo Christian ethic. Prior to Christ the world was predominately ruled by pagan ideals, witchcraft and other "man deity" pretenders to the authority of God's rule. Now all Satan has left are these decaying nations with no future and Christ is now penetrating this "last stand". Like a wild animal Satan will lash out as he is cornered and pull all the tactical stops he has left, hence the "great deception" mentioned in Revelations. It will center around the Middle East, and there will be a so called leader that will seem to unite the world in peace (by making people believe the war that has been raging for thousands of years between God and satan through deceived people is the problem.) Satan will by this man of sin convince the world to destroy Christianity, Islam, and Judaism to stop war and create a world peace. Satan will also most likely cure and fix many of the afflictions that God has allowed satan to inflict on the world thus making this man of sin look like the savior of the world. But again this is the great deception, and I feel that it is closer than we think. Christians be prepared. Our faith and our resolve will be tested.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by warrior1974]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Anti-Christ? No. Obama doesn't fit enough of the "parameters".

Me, I'm still sticking with my conspiracy theory that he is a Manchurian Candidate - but not from China, the Middle East.

Consider what we know:

1 - raised as a muslim and schooled in a madrassa, hotbeds for radical islam.
2 - that information is hidden from the general public.
3 - he is (some say) handsome, intelligent, articulate.
4 - he is charismatic. All traits of someone hand picked for his mission.
5 - he is obama who? - from nowhere, he leaps onto the national stage and runs for president.

Here's what to watch for. If he isn't a Manchurian Candidate, Hillary will swat him away like a fly. However, if he is, then it is Hillary that will go down while doors seem to open "magically" for obama.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What makes you think that Obama is more likely to be the anti-christ than other candidates?

Does it match certain "Bible code" qualifications?

Give us some more info.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Why does everyone have to be the Anti-Christ?

What if you don't even believe in the original Christ?

Bloody religionist's.......

Exactly!

All this anti-christ shenanigans just perpetuates this big lie that is organized religion.

If there is a true evil in the world it is religion.

Read this book! Astrotheology and Shamanism

Renounce your faith is these squirrely organized religions.

No war on terror.

No more terrorism.

No christian right.

No religious intolerance.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
[edit on 24-1-2007 by onedivinelove]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
i know this will sound racial in a sense, but I simply wouldn't vote for him based on his name..... barack hussien obama.... gimme a break that alone is scary....
hilary will lose and so will obama... if mccain runs he wins....

are you serious? that doesn't sound racist it sounds a bit dense instead. base your decision on policy not by name, gender or color. mccain is a tool. he doesn't stand a chance. he's more wishy washy than kerry was.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
would the antichrist actually come from babylon? america is clearly babylon so, how would anybody from usa fit the role of a soon to be collapsed country? the way i see it, we'll need to have peace brought to the "whole" world including the usa so the peace maker will be from europe or rome or where??

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Me, I'm still sticking with my conspiracy theory that he is a Manchurian Candidate - but not from China, the Middle East.

Could you elaborate on this term? While it sounds familiar, I'm not familiar with it.

What makes you think that Obama is more likely to be the anti-christ than other candidates?

While my initial post was the link between the anti-christ and obama, I have come to realize that my initial thoughts were mis-guided, I was thinking more along the lines of "the beast" references rather than the anti-christ himself. I was speculating on the connection between the two. So at this point, I am just as informed as you.

All this anti-christ shenanigans just perpetuates this big lie that is organized religion.

If there is a true evil in the world it is religion.
Read this book! Astrotheology and Shamanism
Renounce your faith is these squirrely organized religions.
No war on terror.
No more terrorism.
No christian right.
No religious intolerance.

Isn't this what is stated as the plan for end times in revelations?
No war, supposed peace and the like?

Although I do agree with you in one point, I do believe that organized religion is partially to blame for most of the problems we have to this day. Half of religion is about guidance and helping others define their life in a positive manner, the other half is about contolling everyone else under totalatarian rule.

There have been more mass murders in the name of a "god" than every war on this earth combined.

But then again, i'm atheist, so I may be slightly bias, but i'm still open-minded.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Obama went to Columbia , Columbia is the Goddess of the Illuminati.

Emma Rothschild (yes those same ones) will be giving a lecture there in the spring.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ha, that's new to me..

So you think he might have some kind of motives? Or is it more likely that he just went to the wrong school?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And here I thought David Hasselhoff was the Anti-Christ

www.esquilax.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Is Obama the Antichrist? Of course he is. It was obvious from his 2004 D.N.C. speech.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I can definitively, and unequivocally answer your question right now.

NO!!!!!

Obama is not the antichrist and he is not really any major political player. He is just a fool that was created by the MSM to create the illusion that we have an open political process and that anyone can be president.

He'll sputter out rather early.

The election has already been rigged in favor of "Billary Clinton."

SSDD, if you now what i mean.

Billary is supposed to look good compared to Bush, but in reality they are a crime family with roots in teh exact same soil. Skull & Bones, Bildebergers, et al...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
Is Obama the Antichrist? Of course he is. It was obvious from his 2004 D.N.C. speech.

What 2004 D.N.C. speech? Is it online anywhere?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Obama is sold to corporations and his wife is in the CFR...

Link, please. You can't say something like that without proof.

ps, Jessicamsa, this is for you: Obama's 2004 DNC Speech

[edit on 24-1-2007 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Spoon, i'm gonna have nightmares over that image the rest of the year.

You suck.....

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is my first post here at ATS but I am a long time reader. So go easy on me

From what I have learned ( I go to a church that focuses heavily on biblical prophecy), the anti-christ will not be known to non-believers. You have to remember that this figure can convince anyone to do anything including chaging the way the mind accepts facts.

This figure will be backed by a large financial institutions such as the world bank, and rise through the global organizations such as the u.n. or new world order.

This will most likely happen AFTER a catastrophic world event that will effect all the nations of the earth, som think it will be the Rapture, I think it could possibly be a gloabal epidemic, man made or natural.

The anti-christ will rise to power quick, he will have all of the answers, he will be humble, and most of all likeable. The will promise peace and will effectivly disarm and unite the world. Remember that these things must happen before the antichrist can come.

That being said I believe that THEY are planning out the events that are to come. Underground bases, empty prison camps, implantable microchips being tested in animals. New world order, bilderbergers, free masons, these are the people who want this to happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Obama is sold to corporations and his wife is in the CFR...

Link, please. You can't say something like that without proof.

ps, Jessicamsa, this is for you: Obama's 2004 DNC Speech

[edit on 24-1-2007 by HarlemHottie]

Proof

www.ccfr.org...

Yes, I checked it out, that is the same Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join