It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama = Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
all hail BARAK OSAMA, i mean Obama

In all seriousness and from knowledge gained, isnt the anti-christ suppose to rise to power from the middle east ? and not the western world...Correct me if im wrong...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm sure that is true, though this thread has been very informative so far, I was only speculating, rather a second-thought more than actual hard facts.

As far as the world getting worse before it gets better, isn't that always the case with anything? My hope would be that we don't drop the bombs, but if it happens, I would hope that I'm close to a main blast site so that I might be spared the horror of survival.

Funny how I'm not afraid as much of nukes dropping in my back yard as I am with idiots running our government. Wouldn't this be a direct cause? Maybe I'm just hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad
In all seriousness and from knowledge gained, isnt the anti-christ suppose to rise to power from the middle east ? and not the western world...Correct me if im wrong...

According to the Bible and historians, you are correct, which is why for the most part I disregard anything about the Anti-Christ unless he plans on leading the middle-east.

He is supposed to rise to power in the middle east and bring peace to Israel and all warring nations in that area. He will also be in a 7 year totalitarian rule.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What I fail to understand is that if he/she/it comes to power and restores peace, why wipe everything out? isn't that counter-productive?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
one of the rules is tht he will anounce himself as the savior and everyone will know his name assuming its a he, okay so this applies virtually to every hopefull for the presidency, and pretty much everyone in the world keeps track of who is running for US president because their news chanels focus more on the international events.

if obama is the antichrist well then he'll just make it that much harder for black people to get some respect, there will be more racism towards them and the excuse will be you know that old saying.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Obama the anti-chirst? thats funny

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Dark One
Obama the anti-chirst? thats funny

That may be true, but the only stupid question is the one that is not asked right?
If you would have payed attention and read my original post, you would notice that I said it was speculation by me, not a solid belief. I was posting for information from our very knowledgable members to which I have recieved alot.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
cut him a break man hes new here, i dont think obama is the antichrist it is most likely that iranian guy

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
why can't anyone see this

first time ever woman president

running against

first time ever black president

during a time

after 9/11 when we are at the brink of WWIII

because bush's 2nd term is up in 2008

= highly improbable that a women faces a black for presidentcy is a legit campiagn.

They are playing on the hopes of all the women in the country, and also the men who support their wives opinions. Obama was used to get support of the black community.

Hillary OR Obama, the bilderberg's still reign

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
the antichrist has to have some kind of healing powers (like jesus) on top of being a peace bringer. maybe that's why we have so many diseases not being cured these days. they gotta set up the antichrist with all the special "potions" to look good when the time comes. i would think this person is some 12 year old kid already displaying mystical skillz out there or a john the baptist type of whatever religion who can be seen as a christ like character. i wouldn't look for somebody that america likes. i'd say we dig our own graves with these wars we are stoking and we fall like rome, babylon and so on. i mean c'mon, history repeats it self like a broken record.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
PS i'm surprised FOX news didn't start this thread!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am of the pansexual peace party or I am a liberal/anarchist but I believe either john mccain or hillary clinton are the supposed antichrist. I would love to be led by barack no matter if his middle name is some supposed evil word because guess what I bet there are many other people with the same middle name who are not mistreated because of their name just because they are not in the public eye. Bush is the closet individual to the antichrist and I hope he is not ever able to change the law to be like a supreme justice and stay in the presidency until he dies. So if I could elect anyone who was or could have been president I would have elected Wesley Clark but since hes not running I would like to elect barack to the presidency even though as we know he has that middle name and also because hes African American.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Bush is just an idiot as far as i'm concerned. Reaganero stated that the true anti-christ would bring peace, isn't that far from what Ol' Dubya has done?

Barack is obviously not the anti-christ as some other members have proven here, however, there HAS to be some connection to other past/present events or prediction/prophecies based on his name. It is just too strange that two of the worlds most dangerous men in my lifetime are but additions of his family tree. (no direct relation)

There has to be a connection to something, I'm not sure what though.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
What reprocussions do you think we could face by having a woman in charge? Are we ready yet? Is she open-minded enough to keep off the "bra-burning" rampage feminist kick?

We as people; or we as ignorant, dumb-a** americans?

The world's different female presidents/heads of state:
www.guide2womenleaders.com...
We're pretty backwards here in the US.

Also, stop saying "The Anti-Christ" damnnit. According to the definition given in the Bible (letters of John), almost 50% of the world are antichrist. As stated previously, the bible NEVER mentions antichrist as being one person, nor does it associate that term to 'The Beast' in revelations.

Read your damned book you silly christians!

[edit on 1/23/2007 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What if?

What if Nostrodamus was right, and you consider Mabbas = Saddam. What if we already killed the AntiChrist and saved the day?

Only time will tell I suppose, though I'd imagine whomever wins in 2008 is going to have "get our ass out of Iraq and let them F--- themselves" as part of the platform.....

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i heard the antichrist will be a cloned version of christ using his blood that was found about 12-16 years ago by ron wyatt. supposedly when the scientists tested it and rehydrated it it was still alive. so, maybe we should be looking for a 12 year old kid "preaching to the pharisees".

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
hey folks, rather new to ATS; bear with me...
Here's my understanding of the whole antichrist thing. We have the beast from the sea, the sea of course being the nations, peoples, tongues, etc (Rev 17:15) The beast is like a world system, empowered by the Dragon, Satan (Rev 12:9) The beast from the EARTH is like a spokesperson for the beast from the sea, and by default, a spokesperson for the dragon. This "beast from the earth" (Rev 13:11-18) is what many assume to be "the" antichrist. However, this is deception. Many here on ATS have already pointed out the writings of John, that there will be, and already are, "many" antichrists (PLURAL) The dragon is still to this day spewing lies, doubt, and deceit from his mouth like a flood to carry us away, by trying to get us to focus on the wrong things, just as the sword of Christ's mouth (His words) convicts all deceivers. The darkness hates the light, for the light exposes all things. Anyway, I wouldn't focus too much on Obama; Rather, give to those that need, give of yourself, and you wont have to worry about ANY antichrist(s) raining on your parade. Besides, he/they can only kill my body, but the spirit remains.
eyes2see

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i undestand the idea that collectively a group of people or things can be "anti" christ. but the beast of the earth who more easily named "the" antichrist is going to awaken and proclaim to be "the" christ. so, much will he claim it that he'll do miracles and will supposedly have suffered from some wound on his head. so i wouldn't play down this person and generalize it as some form of collective unknown. i think we just call that sin?

Ex

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
LMAO@ ALL OF YOU!

Democratic Ticket

Hillary- Pres
Obama -Vice

Get ready.....

I'm lovin it and think it's about time!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
LMAO@ ALL OF YOU!

Democratic Ticket

Hillary- Pres
Obama -Vice

Get ready.....

I'm lovin it and think it's about time!

cool by me. i'm a christian and i think it's a great ticket.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join