It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama = Antichrist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Mabus from nostradmus preidctions.

OBAMA -MABOA without the S. Its in cryptic words

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anyone else here catch the interview where Obama messes up and mentions "my Muslim faith". The interviewer had to correct him and get him to say 'my Christian faith'.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't know if Barack Obama is the anti-christ and frankly don't care. My beliefs are that Christians will not be here when the Anti-Christ comes on the scene. I believe this because there are roughly 1 BILLION Christians on earth and with 1 out of every 6 people who know what the Anti-Christ will be all about, it would be kinka hard for him to sneak in the back-door. Plus, I believe the Anti-Christ will come from Europe, probably somewhere near Istanbul IMHO.

Anyway, with all the ridiculous right and left wing garbage flying out these days, to any of you who are like me and just want the truth, here is the truth about the number of lies Barry Obama has been caught in, with sources! Not to mention, he refers to his Muslim faith and an interviewer has to correct him.

Check out the below listed link and just decide for yourself and do not believe what the Communist News Network CNN and Mr. Sorros' neanderthal broadcasting company MSNBC and their front man Keith (jackass) Olberman tell you.

www.israpundit.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Mods: just wondering why this thread is still open, while the thread Palin Problem... She's out of her league was closed?

That thread was discussing her lack of experience, especially compared to other options for VP. In fact, that thread was based on criticism from the conservative side of the media!

Now this thread about Obama being an anti-christ is more valid than the Palin thread? Seriously mods, get your heads out of your asses already.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I find it odd that a U.S. Presidential candidate doesn't have a valid birth certificate unless he wasn't born here or born at all. Maybe this thing is the Anti-Christ.. He sure is having one heck of a problem proving he was born..

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
david milliband is the anti-christ. lol

it would stand to reason that the AC would be jewish. after all, judahism is the original faith, and a jew was the son of god.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

In the beginning, I was, as a Republican, disappointed in the Bush Administration. I watched Barack Obama with interest seriously considering voting for him. He was new... fresh... charismatic. Then I watched him carefully during the Democrat Primary. I watched his treatment of Hillary Clinton, in particular, and caught him lying and distorting the truth. Toward the end of the primary season, he began attacking John McCain, again, lying and distorting the truth. In the end, I thought that he wasn't really about "change," but about power, a regular politician, and would do or say anything to be sworn in as President. I watched him campaign with interest. I watched the crowds. I saw people fainting. I listened to his rhetoric. And then I started wondering. He seemed to start acting as if he believed that he was some sort of Political Messiah. Creepy things started happining. People started worshipping him. They started altering images of him even putting his face on Jesus Christ's body. Children were composing and singing songs about him. Teenagers were swearing allegiance to him instead of to the flag. And then we can drop the word "political" and simply state that Barack Obama started believing that he WAS the Messiah. I watched as his supporters were interviewed on television, never answering questions directly but, instead, sticking to their talking points. There was a dedication to Barack that was scary. And when people said anything negative about him, they were labeled "racists." As a matter of fact, anyone who was against Barack was ridiculed. His supporters were filled with anger and hatred toward his opposition. As a student of end-times prophecy, Barack didn't fit the prophecies about the Antichrist exactly. But then, much of what the Bible says can't be interpreted properly until the events have already transpired. I've come to the conlusion that "666" isn't a physical mark... it's a spiritual mark. The "sign" is supposed to be in people's foreheads and on the back of their hands. But if you belong to the Antichrist, your thoughts will be his and thus the "mark" will be in your "forehead." If you do the works of the Antichrist, the "mark" will be in your "hand" because the hand does the work of the body and you will be on his errand. The "King of the West" is NATO, NOT United Europe. NATO contains the EU AND Canada and the USA. As of yesterday, I noticed that credible websites providing evidence that Barack Obama is the Antichrist have disappeared from the Internet. Overall, I've come to the conclusion that Barack Obama is, indeed, the Antichrist. There is no more doubt in my mind. Look at the hundreds of thousands who came to see him in Germany. Look at the financial conditions as they deteriorate. There are thousands of people in Europe and elsewhere outside of the USA contributing to his campaign. He is going to promise to bring us out of the coming depression, just as Hitler did. He is going to promise the world that he will also bring them out of the worldwide depression and that he will usher in an era of worldwide peace. He IS the Antichrist. I don't expect you to believe me, but future events will prove that I am correct. Unfortunately, by then it will be too late. Hard to believe, we couldn't stop it if we wanted to because God is in control of the timetable. People come into power because it is His will to bring to pass His events. And while there is nothing we can really do to prevent the Antichrist from taking power, it is better to be informed than to be ignorant of the facts.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Such rabid fear-mongering. This is so disappointing.

Wake up people! There is no anti-christ! This premise pales beyond stupidity. The world is what we make of it. If it goes down the toilet it's because of human action or inaction (depending on your perspective).

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Now this thread about Obama being an anti-christ is more valid than the Palin thread? Seriously mods, get your heads out of your asses already.

This is different in that this thread is about Nostradamus and his antichrist predictions. Then the Bible Codes references to "Hussien Obama" came up.

Obama in Bible Codes
www.youtube.com...

Then the difinition of antichrist is being discussed. I think it's legitimate, considering it's been discussed in the news.

CNN asks is Obama the Antichrist
www.youtube.com...

And was implied in a McCain ad.

Is Obama the One?
www.youtube.com...

But I'm sure a thread could be started about Bush being the antichrist just as well.

This one sums it all up best:

Obama...Anti Christ, Bush...Anti Christ, Clinton...Anti Christ - They are all part of the mind and body of the Anti Christ.
www.youtube.com...

:-)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
yes, you are corect, he will come from the UN, however, keep in mind that Barack Obama is muslam, and hence has middle east backgrounds. reply to post by reaganero

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
my.barackobama.com...

The supporter writes as a title... "The book of Isaiah chapter 18, about the future president Barack Obama" His reference to "BEYOND THE RIVERS OF ETHIOPIA" (Kenya, where Obama's father is from and his brother lives in poverty, is directly beyond Ethiopia) in Isaiah 18 and Zephaniah 3.

This supporter writes to Barach a letter where is says…"Hail to the announced mighty king of the book of Daniel chapter 11 verses 21 to 23".

Daniel 11 21-23 says "And in his estate (speaking of a former northern king) shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people."

The supporter continues…

"He who spoke in the bible about a mighty king in the region of the north, the U.S, that will be despised, and the dignity of the kingdom will not be bestowed upon him, but a king who is smooth in his speech, and mighty. A king that comes in during operation Freedom. The word despised, and dignity, in those verses refer to human dignity. Meaning racism, the color of skin. Long before, some human being were not considered dignified. But all these consideration will not hurt you."
Later he says…

"Great people of the past, whether they were Hebrews or Ancient-Egyptians, or Cu#es were considered by the creator himself human gods. Not God Almighty, but human gods. We are talking about great people."

This support obviously sees Barach Obama as a god.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
For all you non religious individuals out there we will use the term anti christ as a symbolic reference referring to Borack Obama. Simply meaning that this !@#$% is just going to -possibly- I use the term "possibly" loosely make what is wrong with the U.S. and the world worse. Can we prove it? Can we use Nostradamus or the bible as a reference. Are we to take the similiaties that are available and paste them to what is past and present? At what point do we take what is fact and say its fact and what do we take as opinion. Facts are based on science. What of the bible and past life soothsayer's come as more than stories of opinion of events. I am not a supporter of either candidate. To me they all say what you want to hear and do what ever the dollar tells them to do. Although I must say I am a little scared of all the prophecy junk that you hear. I have never been a believer in any of that stuff but as the more time has gone on and the more information that has been absorbed through my senses the more I worry. I try to decipher all the bull and look for the right answer. Remember 1 thing. Alone we can do nothing. Together we are millions. For these 2 candidates are individually only 1 man. Although they may have control over bigger guns, can they tame a whole world?+ Life to me is only worth living when you live it free.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

I agree, we are not in the end times yet, but we are close! From what I understand the AC will come from the middle east. He will also recover from a head wound that should have killed him or will kill him and he comes back and then people worship him as the saviour.

I too hope when that time comes not to be here. I hope to be sucked up in the sky as you said. It is going to be very, very, bad for the ones left behind!

I do believe that Christ is coming back. No one of course knows when, but I feel it will be soon.

I don't trust Obama. I think he will get elected but I am afraid of what he will do when he gets the power to CHANGE what he says needs changing. I hope he doesn't get shot when he is elected but I fear that might happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I agree, God is in control and the events will develop as He so orders them. No, we can't stop it from happening but we can be ready. As Christians we have a connection of the Spirit and if we are open to that we will be taken care of because God had a plan for us too when all the bad stuff happens.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Osama? , he isn't even relevant enough for us to continue looking for him.

As to Obama, if he was the anti christ then palin would be voting for him, as there is no end times until the anti-christ takes power. Since she is looking forward to the end times, and if Obama is the anti-christ, do you really see her running in opposition?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join