It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just think of the chaos that would happen if they do fake the rapture.IF this is when god takes all the "believers" up to heaven,and no one goes including preachers and nun,etc.Don't you think they will feel betrayed by god?Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
HAL9000, i cannot work you out at all. Your asking stuff that should be plenty abundant in my first thread, which you state that you have read, and yet... and yet you seem to be planting questions here for me to answer / trip up over myself...

No, you were very vague in the first thread. Other people suggested you were referring to project Blue Beam but you did not specify. You were more specific in this thread, and I was curious asked questions and offered my opinion whether you wanted it or not.

and yet seem to want more...

Nope, I am done for now. I think I made my point and will leave it at that.

If something else comes up, I would appreciate a u2u. Otherwise, I will keep an eye out.

Cheers.

[edit on 1/23/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
okay...i'm getting ignored now...cause i'm a troll or something...whatever.

I managed to get my dyslexic brain concentrated enough on the previous thread to read what you had to say about the Dark Knight. But it told me nothing new as someone has already quoted your words in this thread. And they asked you the same question that I will ask. I hope you might pay us the compliment of replying this time.

Dark Knight is a the term you use when addressing the 28th of October 2011. You have said that the K in Knight is very important. But that is all. Very vague. Care to elaborate?

I also read that you saw a moon set twice. It set and then rose and the set again...right? Did this actually happen or were you the only one who saw it? Because if you were the only one that saw it...well, i'm sure there are many explanations as to why that could have happened.

If you have answered these questions before than just pointing me in the direction of the answers would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Surrender, I will answer them for you no problems at all.

The K. Now that, that is where i cannot offer any thing other than to reiterate what i was told.
"It is NOT Dark Night. No, It is Dark Knight, do not mix the night and knight up. It is Knight."
I ASSUME (my own opinion) is that it is thus a project name or some thing along those lines, but one thing is certain, that the dark knight is oct 28th, 2011.

The next question is: Is it blue beam? I don't know, but they run along very very similar lines, they seem to have the same aim of spreading a certain message throughout the world, but the bit i am not comfortable with is this 'rapture' bit...sorry i am a believer in God, but...but that bit makes me uncomfortable for some reason, as this dark knight is NOT for the good of mankiund in any way shape or form. so i cannot say. What i can say though is that if it is Blue beam, then the UK secret service are involved in some aspects.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sorry i missed a question.

Yes, i was with my three brothers, and my dad, and we all saw the moon rise and set twice in the same night. This was also seen by a friend of the family who was in a seperate part of the county.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
what county? mind divulging? would be helpful. i assume it was uk no?

The thing that doesn't seem to work about this theory is that the world is supposed to end late in 2012 (11:11GMT 21/12/2012 to be precise) and the whole of 2012 is supposed to be leading up to that moment.

Buddha Boy returns along with Jesus 2 and they are to battle with Dracula(discovered deep below the bosnian pyriamids) and the Anti-Christ. All this amidst the 2012 Olympics staged in London.

See what I mean?

Edit: Leading up to 2012 willbe climate of fear induced by global warming/terrorism/nuclear holocaust threats. Global warming will thaw out Frankenstein's monster(who's currently frozen in the the arctic) and Frankenstein's monster will be some sort of anti-hero...or so the prophecy goes.

I'm not saying that your wrong I'm just trying to work out exactly what is going to happen in the future. I don't have any plans for October 28th 2011 so a Dark Knight sounds good but as you don't seem to know exactly what that means than I guess more research will have to be done.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Frankensteins monster? Dracula?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kay then........... and...well....im not so sure im going to bother replying to that one...........

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thankfully all that silliness can be solved by a simple click of the ignore button.

I am still following this topic with all seriousness D4rk Kn1ght.
Please don't let certain people discourage you from posting.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Download KILLSHOT, by Ed Dames.

I used to think that it was all about "change" and renewal....BUT NOW I AIN'T SO SURE!!!

The Killshot prediction actually parallels the Mayans,Nostrodamus,the Hopi tribe, about a hundred other things AND then some (oh, AND niburu too).

Frightning stuff...TRUST ME ON THAT.

And D4RK KN1GHT, you may want to watch it to, in perticular for tyhe fact of, depending on WHERE you are going, you might want to RETHINK your areas

85% accurate on predictions

Im getting myself on to a Bushcraft course, gettin my taste buds ready for Dandylion soup and Toad in the hole (that ill dig,filled with hot ash and seasoning...mmMMMmm DEliciouS
)

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Thankfully all that silliness can be solved by a simple click of the ignore button.

I am still following this topic with all seriousness D4rk Kn1ght.
Please don't let certain people discourage you from posting.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Digital_Reality]
Same here DK.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And same here DK

I'm still getting my head around the fact that i MAY be doing the same as you .

In the comming chaos (assuming there is some), I concieve that the New World Order and Project blue beam will be implimented to assert control over the panicking masses.

I'm certainly not a conspiracy nut, but things just "seem" wrong right now, wierd weather,the wars going on, spies being murdered in public, cover ups,slip ups and inconsistancies at the highest levels..for all to see.

All am saying at the moment, short of saying "where you heading, i'll bring some beers and a radio", is, i'll be watching EVERYTHING from now on

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This might be totally reaching, but there are some glaring messages in the lyrics from Matt Kearney's latest CD.

The lyrics from 'Nothing Left To Lose':

Something's in the air tonight
The sky's alive with a burning light
You can mark my words something's about to break

And I found myself in a bitter fight
While I've held your hand through the darkest night
Don't know where you're coming from but you're coming soon

from 'Undeniable':

It’s undeniable how brilliant you are
in an unreliable world you shine like a star
it’s unforgettable now that we've come this far
it’s unmistakable that you’re undeniable

from 'Crashing Down':

These back steps are steeper to the ground
The brightest stars are falling down
I’m walking the edge, walking the tightest rope
We can be frank, reality rips on through, rolling like a hurricane
I’m over the bridge and under the rain

from 'Girl America':

it’s not the circumstances that determine who you're gonna be
but how you deal with these problems and pains that come your way
it’s for you that i pray with hope for a brighter day
and so i say, your deliverance is coming

from 'Can't Break Her Fall':

Turn the lock on the handle and slipped down the stairs
To the cover of the night with diamonds in the air

from 'Bullet':

that’s why you’re holding onto half of my heart
you've been there through the times, through the nights that were dark and…

from 'All I Need':

Here it comes it’s all blowing in tonight
I woke up this morning to a blood red sky
They’re burning on the bridge turning off the lights
We’re on the run I can see it in your eyes.....

Guess we both know we’re in over our heads
We got nowhere to go and no home that’s left
The water is rising on a river turning red
It all might be ok or we might be dead....

The walls are shaking, I hear them sound the alarm
Glass is breaking so don’t let go of my arm
Grab your bags and a picture of where we met
All that we’ll leave behind and all that’s left

from 'Where We Gonna Go From Here':

And all of your ways and all your thunder,
got me in a haze runnin' for cover,
where we gonna go from here,
where we gonna go from here

from 'Wont Back Down':

You woke the morning up
Running off the darkest night
The longest light I've seen

Here goes a chance I know
Cashing in on all my chips
Let all my ships come fly

These days, a little bit longer than the last
And all of your ways, a little bit stronger than the past
And your light, found my bottle in the night
Kept me in this fight, gave me second life

And I won't back down
I won't turn around and around
And I won't back down
Doesn't matter what comes crashing down
I'm still gonna stand my solid ground

You found me once and for all
I laid it down in the sinking ground
The hopeless undertow

Singing out the gentle sound
Rattling through my smoking screens
My broken dreams last night

Hallelujah ripped through my veins
I heard the hammer drop
My blood in the rain
Hallelujah came like a train
When all is lost
All is left to gain

Just the titles of the songs seem to tell a symbolic story. This is the order in which they appear on the CD:

Undeniable
Nothing Left To Lose
Crashing Down
Girl America
In The Middle
Can't Break Her Fall
What's A Boy To Do
Wait
Bullet
All I Need
Renaissance
Where We Gonna Go From Here
Won't Back Down

Am I reading too much into this or does anyone else see the same hidden messages as I do. The last song on the CD seems especially related to the 'Dark Knight' theme.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi There,

Here you go, highlights of 'Killshot'...

video.google.co.uk...

My my, this fellow is certainly full of drama, and totally unrealistic. The Shuttle flight of STS 114 completed its mission and did not have to be aborted, so he was quite wrong on this one as being an 'harbinger' of the start of the event he names as 'Killshot'.

There are other issues we can take up with his claims if we need to, but I seriously do not think anything of what he claims will either come to pass, nor occur in the manner he describes. I'm not going to pursue this one further...there simply is no need.

Best wishes

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not sure I'd be putting to much trust in remote viewing, its very hit and miss.

This is the video as mentioned above, it runs for around 24mins.

Google Video Link

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Cocker]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok, I am wondering about allof this, it seems to me to be a Mayan Calendar end date. I am all for looking to the furture and saying the Gov is behind all of our troubles when we all know that it really is us. With that being said I noted another web site that has emails sent in may of 2006 that predicts the same date as the one DK states toting it as the "revised" Mayan Calendar end date. Any thoughts on that one?

It's about half way down the page when he talks about it.

Mayan End Date

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You say that you are going to drop everything with your friends and go into exile.

You said you sell everything and go.

Now you and your friends are all alone and we who have been either exterminated, captured or killed are gone.

The world would be so lonely that I feel you and your group would be in such Kaos that you would not last that long.

Have you considered that the human being needs companionship,
friends, and problems to solve?

That is human nature.

If there was no problems, Kaos, shortages of food, water, energy, knowledge, medicine, Family problems what would you do?

Do you think you would be in Utopia as the sun rises and sets?

Without each other on this planet we are just grazing animals.

Our unique ability is our knowledge and our love.

Now the real challenge is not to kill the other person beacuse of false beliefs or institutional hatred.

We are all very special and we need to move forward into the unknown so we can face whatever challenges us head on, together.

No calender or what our ancestors tried to predict from before is really a concern. They where just learning like us.

Will you be willing to walk that mile with someone you don't know?

That is when we will reach the 4th age of mankind.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hahahahahha so long suckers!

Thats all your gonna hear from me nearer the time. I have no inclination at all to stay around and watch it all burn in the coming crapiola storm.

I am going to go have a nice secluded drink of lemonade in the middle of nowhere...and when the lemonade runs out ill have mountain spring water....

Dude, all that mystical stuff aside, i care not about the savages that will dominate our world for a short time, as i and my friends will be nice safe and sound. i put the message out for you all to make plans IF YOU WANT TO. it is for you to do what you wish with. I however, will not worry about any one once I go, as it is survival time.

Sound bad? tough.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You guys slay me.

You are so worried about what other people are doing, when it is your own issues you need to deal with.

Dark Knight has done you a great favour by giving a heads up. What you do with that information is what you should be worried about.

Even the Bible tells us to seek refuge from what will take place. It says we will beg the rocks to fall on us, because of the time of trouble. It is also in God's words that we can find hope and protection. It is by the grace of God, that humanity will survive these times of trouble.

You need to seek a relationship with your creator, confess and repent of your transgressions against God and your fellow beings.

Prayer has more power than you may yet understand.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Hahahahahha so long suckers!

Thats all your gonna hear from me nearer the time. I have no inclination at all to stay around and watch it all burn in the coming crapiola storm.

I am going to go have a nice secluded drink of lemonade in the middle of nowhere...and when the lemonade runs out ill have mountain spring water....

You can laugh all you want, but while you are out under the stars dreaming about home, Ill be in mine watching cable and drinking Pepsi with ice cubes and thinking how absolutely ridiculous you are gonna feel when you realize your delusion was just that...a delusion.

I think you saw Omega Man one too many times.

Just my 2 centavos.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
DK, I just wanted to say thanks for participating in this thread, you have cleared up a lot of confusion from your original thread.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join