It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
You guys slay me.

You are so worried about what other people are doing, when it is your own issues you need to deal with.

Dark Knight has done you a great favour by giving a heads up. What you do with that information is what you should be worried about.

Even the Bible tells us to seek refuge from what will take place. It says we will beg the rocks to fall on us, because of the time of trouble. It is also in God's words that we can find hope and protection. It is by the grace of God, that humanity will survive these times of trouble.

You need to seek a relationship with your creator, confess and repent of your transgressions against God and your fellow beings.

Prayer has more power than you may yet understand.

Good point Win 52, I also advise everyone to be spiritually ready for whatever comes our way.

Remember, any day can be your last day, you just never know when you are gonna die.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Just a quick post to let you know that i'm still following this with interest.

I may be a bit skeptical, but i'm getting closer and closer to being less of a skeptic ever since this year started. The world seems to have gone a little haywire.

And about those song lyrics on the last page DK, what do you think of that? A bit too much of a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I tend not to bring religion into this topic, as it can drag it the wrong way down a one way street if it goes wrong.... but heck, I will as it seems its the way the threads going.

I am a staunch believer in God, and Jesus Christ. HOWEVER, I do not see this or have been warned of this being a religious event.

Religious images are going to be used though ie signs in the sky ect to whip up the masses along with major major amounts of fear so bear this in mind as well........ It is all in the mind and excited electrons in the sky.

My advice, in all deep sincerity, is that if you can, start making plans just for a possible sharp exit. Nothing like i have done, (but I have for a very good reason chosen to be way way way out in the boonies surviving nicely thank you.) but even just bear the dates and warning in mind.

That will ease my troubled brow nicely.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire

My my, this fellow is certainly full of drama, and totally unrealistic. The Shuttle flight of STS 114 completed its mission and did not have to be aborted, so he was quite wrong on this one as being an 'harbinger' of the start of the event he names as 'Killshot'.

In the clip I provided, there is a message at the bottom when he talks about STS-114 which says it could be any future mission also. He also says that, this is the earliest it can happen.

Which doesn't make him wrong, not that I actually think he is right.

The next mission which I believe to STS-118, is scheduled for June 7th 2007.

The Endeavour is set for decommissioning in 2010 along with Discovery, Atlantis will be decommissioned in 2008.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Cocker]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I tend not to bring religion into this topic, as it can drag it the wrong way down a one way street if it goes wrong.... but heck, I will as it seems its the way the threads going.

I am a staunch believer in God, and Jesus Christ. HOWEVER, I do not see this or have been warned of this being a religious event.

Religious images are going to be used though ie signs in the sky ect to whip up the masses along with major major amounts of fear so bear this in mind as well........ It is all in the mind and excited electrons in the sky.

My advice, in all deep sincerity, is that if you can, start making plans just for a possible sharp exit. Nothing like i have done, (but I have for a very good reason chosen to be way way way out in the boonies surviving nicely thank you.) but even just bear the dates and warning in mind.

DK, do you think this could be part of the NWO's plan to create a one world religion?

The bible says when the Antichrist is going to come, the deception that he will bring with him is going to be so strong, that even some of the elect may be decieved.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I do have a question, which I know you won't answer.

I know of nowhere in the British Isles that would be considered the boonies. Although I would have an idea which direction I would head should the sh!t hit the fan.

Would you like to elaborate on the boonies?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
thehumbleone, yes I think that if this is a very big possibility.

create masses and masses of panic, create wonders and signs in the sky, and then have some one or some thing just step in and stop it all in a wave of the hand.

Now, if people saw that happen with their own eyes...omg can you imagine the kudos and following that said person would get?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Foo, those lyrics are the madness!

i had a shudder reading them, as they sure struck a chord with me!

Now, Cocker, why on earth would i not answer your questions?

The boonies. The boonies is not in the UK, you are very right about that.
What direction to head? high and dry cocker, high and dry.

If I was a betting man, i would bet that travelling to maybe say the himalayas might be a good idea...maybe say nepal, or northern India maybe, or You could also go high and dry in North USA, thats if you want too, or, a real good super duper hide would be the patagonia range in south america maybe if you can speak a bit of the old spanish.

Where am i going? rofl no way on earth am i gonna tell any one that .

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You guys may be interested in this, check it out.

Lights in sky on Mancow radio tomorrow

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sory to bring religion in DK.

I was just offering some relief to people who seem to be affraid.

A thorough Bible student will know that this is what we are warned about. Many people will be fooled and it is only by complete knowledge of this, with faith in the creator, that some will be spared.

I am not sure about high places and I couldn't get to one that easily. Western North America has some high places, but food is scarce and it is quite cold there in the winter.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght there still is a chance our mass consciousness can advert this im hoping although its not likely.

Its interesting to note what Mary said in the 3rd message of Fatima:

Satan rules in the highest positions, establishing the course of things. He will effectively succeed in getting to the top of the Church; he will succeed in seducing the souls of great scientists who invent arms, with which it will be possible to destroy a great part of mankind in a few minutes. He will have in his power the powerful who rule the peoples and he will incite them to build enormous quantities of those arms. And, if mankind should not object to it, I will be forced to set My Son's arm free.

source

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
D4rk Kn1ght there still is a chance our mass consciousness can advert this im hoping although its not likely.

Its interesting to note what Mary said in the 3rd message of Fatima:

Satan rules in the highest positions, establishing the course of things. He will effectively succeed in getting to the top of the Church; he will succeed in seducing the souls of great scientists who invent arms, with which it will be possible to destroy a great part of mankind in a few minutes. He will have in his power the powerful who rule the peoples and he will incite them to build enormous quantities of those arms. And, if mankind should not object to it, I will be forced to set My Son's arm free.

source

Selmer, this is a little off topic, but I have a question about the third message, the one you posted is supposed to be the "real" secret, is it not?, why would the pope reveal a fake one and where did they find the supposed "real" one at.

Also, how does the sentence you put in bold relate to the "dark knight", can you explain it to me.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Selmer, I'm still waiting for a response, are you gonna answer my last question?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey humble give him a chance to respond before tagging at him in the thread!

Selmer, I have to agree that there is some pretty weird stuff out there in the world, and yet, yet it does seem to keep on pointing back to A) religion or B) super high tech science, and here you have presented a mix of them both in one...

Now humble, as some one who has heard that the third fatima prophecy is kept secret by the Popes, I along with you would love to know just where this one came from.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that there would be different signs everywhere? Because a Hindu (for example) probably will find a christian image to mean next to nothing to him. Otherwise It would be quite difficult to do.

And whats wrong with the British Isles? some of the Islands have next to no people on them. Or is it the climate?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Okay then if the prophecy is so silly and yours is so plausible than I guess your sanctimonious claims are going to have to be picked at.

Sorry i missed a question.

Yes, i was with my three brothers, and my dad, and we all saw the moon rise and set twice in the same night. This was also seen by a friend of the family who was in a seperate part of the county.

You have previously said that the rest of your family don't agree with what you are doing. Mum, Dad, etc.

But, they was with you when you watched the moon set TWICE. It set TWICE. No reports on the news about a moon setting TWICE but still you and your three brother and your DAD saw it set TWICE.

2 times. It set, than it rose, than it set again. And they think your crazy? This seems to be a flaw in your fictional story. A plot hole. Unless, that is, you can come up with some preposturous theory as to why your father and three male siblings saw the MOON SET TWICE(set, rose, set) but didn't think it was at all strange. Maybe David Copperfield was there?

Of course there will be no reply to this message because obvious plot holes cannot be readdressed unless you change the entire story and that would force you to admit that it is all entirely fictional.

And my prophecy is just silly. I do not deserve a reply. Suspension of disbelief is the name of the game here for that is what makes fiction good.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Better show me where you got this little gem from surrender.

"Okay then if the prophecy is so silly" You had better show me where i said any thing of the sort to any serious poster, APART from you spouting about a fictional character writen about in the 18th centuary ie Frankensteins monster, or take it back and get your knickers out of the twist they are in - YOU started on about a fictional character writen by mary shelly... not any one else, and that in my view (AND MANY OTHERS) just dragged the thread down.

"I guess your sanctimonious claims are going to have to be picked at."

Sanctimonius. Know what it means ? really? no thought not, other wise you would of shut up instead of making yourself look stupid.

" sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous (săngk'tə-mō'nē-əs)
adj.
Feigning piety or righteousness"

"Verb.Being hypocritical." As im being neither, (never EVER said this message was spread via a divine being did I? nope not at all. Am I being righteous? no far from it - It was put out for you to decide under your own direction) you seem to be hanging far out on a limb with no saftey ropes on this one surrender.

Right, so thats clear then, I have not attacked any ones LEGITIMATE post, i just have never heard of the REAL third prophecy of fatima being revealed to the masses. Being married to a staunch Roman Catholic means I get used to hearing the latest news from Rome, and the third fatima secret is not any thing ever released by the Holy See.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
now... here is an answer to your other post which was this:

"You have previously said that the rest of your family don't agree with what you are doing. Mum, Dad, etc.

Answer) No, they think that i'm maybe being a bit OTT with my response to this, but you know what? some times those stuck in a rut envy those who have forged a fresh new path for themselves.

But, they was with you when you watched the moon set TWICE. It set TWICE. No reports on the news about a moon setting TWICE but still you and your three brother and your DAD saw it set TWICE.

Answer) Nope no reports at all your right... But theres no reports on black flying triangles in Yorkshire, nor the mass sightings on a beach in brighton of an estimated 2 mile long UFO, nor the continueing possible abductions going on... starting to see where im coming from here? Not every thing gets on the news dude, but yes, they have to admit that they have seen an event that defies all logical explanations... but still they see my views as a bit far off the playing field.. Its all about what you believe, and how you can adapt to NEW beliefs... denial is a great tool for the masses Surrender.

2 times. It set, than it rose, than it set again. And they think your crazy? This seems to be a flaw in your fictional story. A plot hole. Unless, that is, you can come up with some preposturous theory as to why your father and three male siblings saw the MOON SET TWICE(set, rose, set) but didn't think it was at all strange. Maybe David Copperfield was there?

Answer) Yes, they do think it is craziness to uproot, move thousands of miles with 7 others, and sit out life for a while.. I and all of the others have responsible well paid careers we are giving up. As like most people, my parents view money and a house and nice car as social success markers. happens to be that us eight have no such views.

Of course there will be no reply to this message because obvious plot holes cannot be readdressed unless you change the entire story and that would force you to admit that it is all entirely fictional."

Answer) Your getting a reply, because even my 5 year old niece gets a reply when she gets herself in a twister.. So the least i can do is answer some of your points you raise. Now, surrender, had you not mentioned Frankenstein who is a wholly FICTIONAL character, I would of just let it ride. You however decided to bring mockery into your post, so you got treated as a post wrecker. Not just by me but by a lot of others.

Your post was YOUR CHOICE not ours.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that there would be different signs everywhere? Because a Hindu (for example) probably will find a christian image to mean next to nothing to him. Otherwise It would be quite difficult to do.

And whats wrong with the British Isles? some of the Islands have next to no people on them. Or is it the climate?

Right. Apex, sorry about the slow response, but here goes.

If you look, I have since the start maintained that we will see what is familiar to us. i.e. christians - Jesus / God, Muslims - Allah / maharadi ect... you get the picture. How this is I do not know, nor do i know how they will speak to us in our own language...I am not in on the hows and whats, so i am as puzzled as you, apart from i have been forewarned.

Whats wrong with the British Isles.

Yes there are some very remote islands, but look at them. Most of them have no local running fresh water on them, its pumped in from the main land or maintained and tanked over on ships. Thats not good.
Food. The UK has a very small population of wild game and species. With 65 million people in the UK all trying to get a piece of the food, life is going to get very very nasty very very quickly.

60 million. Thats a frightening number of people Apex, and I for one have no wish to be in amongst them, even if it was on an island within the UK.. Boats are a very common thing here in the UK, as are people who can use them. Nope, in our view the UK is not going to be a safe haven for any one bar the nastiest and most willing to go that extra mile to survive.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If you look, I have since the start maintained that we will see what is familiar to us. i.e. christians - Jesus / God, Muslims - Allah / maharadi ect... you get the picture. How this is I do not know, nor do i know how they will speak to us in our own language...I am not in on the hows and whats, so i am as puzzled as you, apart from i have been forewarned.

Perhaps some degree of a system using a magnetic field in effect with the brain, I've heard of that being given as a cause for some sightings of UFOs, and other things like hallucinations.

Yes there are some very remote islands, but look at them. Most of them have no local running fresh water on them, its pumped in from the main land or maintained and tanked over on ships. Thats not good.
Food. The UK has a very small population of wild game and species. With 65 million people in the UK all trying to get a piece of the food, life is going to get very very nasty very very quickly.

60 million. Thats a frightening number of people Apex, and I for one have no wish to be in amongst them, even if it was on an island within the UK.. Boats are a very common thing here in the UK, as are people who can use them.

I think if you could get there, St Kilda would be one of the better ones in the British Isles, it has its own water supply, and food, and is incredibly remote if you could get there.

Any of the continents wouldn't be good, for what you are saying there would be food, but there is a massive number of people that could undergo a mass movement.

Perhaps Iceland or a similar place would be best, Of course you need to get there first. And I was partly thinking of a place to go if you hadn't gone off ages before anything happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join