It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
DK, I don't know if this would be too much of a hassle to ask of you, but, I was wondering if you could maybe draw a picture in Paint of what you kinda expect to see and post it here, it's fine if you don't want to, I was just suggesting.

So DK, are you up for my suggestion? I'm not asking for some highly detailed picture or anything, maybe you can paint some circles on a black background in the shape your expecting to see them.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Am doing it now for you humble.

Now, I draw it as it was told to me ok? im mediocre at art unless its people...so bear with me.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Not a great pic, but its just quick and roughs out what I saw in a pen and paper sketch.

The image will rotate anti clockwise, with the brightest of the orbs being the centre one.

Hope it gives you an idea of what im trying to convey.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Hal, this is my take on the situation.

Muslims will see their Mahadi, Jews will see Yaweh, christians will see jesus ect ect ect.

I also read this and the voices from the sky would be in the appropriate language for the area. But here is the thing. Do you have any idea how many religions there are in the world? Not all of them have prophetic figures. The Hindus for example, which is an Indian religion, do not have a Jesus or a Yahweh.

If, each of them said destroy the other, can you even imagine the total and utter destruction that would follow? omg I can only just believe some of the things done in the name of religion now, let alone if 'God' in the sky said to do it!

Do you really think people are that gullible? To give you an idea, the people on this website are hear for a reason. They question everything. They don't believe what they see on the news. I can only imagine what they would say if some vision occurred in the sky. The Democrats would blame the Republicans and vice a versa.

And then if thrown into the mix orbs and craft start whizzing around, and people are getting bombarded with images / sounds ect .... Chaos? omfg you couldn't even imagine the start of it! People panic buy just at the thought of snow...Look at New orleans with the floods... if that happens with a bit of water, what in Gods name will happen during a world wide event??

I think there could be panic initially, but people would come to their senses.

Look, i know you cannot see it, and i know you may not want to, but just think for a second how bad man is in 'normal' mode...now think panic panic panic mode...

Actually, yes I can imagine it. I know full well how people react in this situation, but again it would not take long for the truth to come out.

Just how many will be left after this event ? not many, but then, they want population down by a few billion... so lets start it with them having massive massive world wide wars.. then we can go in and mop up and rule with an iron hand.

Are you saying that the governments are going to go to war over visions? I find that hard to believe.

New question.

You said this man that told you about this was older and a WW2 vet, and did not say anything about this until he was close to dying. When do you think he heard about this? Was it some time ago? Is there a possibility it was a disinfo program? If you don't know what that is, I will explain.

My theory is that a lot of these stories we hear where actually disinfo programs that the government used to test people. They would make up these stories and even have fake documentation. They would be told to people who worked in intelligence and secret projects to test them and see if they could keep a secret. If one of these fake stories got out, they could pinpoint where the leak was and determine who was leaking information. Granted this my theory and still under constant revising.

Is there a possibility that this man was told a fake story, but for a good reason, and passed it along?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks DK, I appreciate it, that's actually a pretty good drawing.

I just wanted to get an idea of what you are expecting to see.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Do you really think people are that gullible?

Yes, they are, just look at all the kooks that believe John Titor.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
hal9000,
Look around you in the street. look around you in your work place. Look around your neighbourhood.

Then tell me what you see.

Know what i see? I see people, people with no more priorities than their next pay check, or their next mortgage payment, or their next performance review at work.

Then tell me that they will not panic and go absolutely nuts if any thing majorly out of the ordinary happend. Tell me they won't do any thing, and i'll laugh.

Throw into these people sounds and images that are not real, but to them are as solid as their homes they worry about so badly, and so believable that they will do any thing and every thing to escape from them, then you have a recipe for short order social breakdown of law and order and society.

Now, do this on a national scale - look, the leader of iran is waiting a Mahadi for goodness sakes! What if he see's the mahadhi in the sky, hears his voice, and thinks, hell im gonna do as he asks and wipes israel off the map?? israels not gonna do any thing about it? doubt that highly. Escalation is the key here.. (Im not saying it will be iran V israel, i am just using examples from the present day)

Now, if you think that this cannot ever happen because people are too smart, well ROFL. People suffer from mass hysteria often, so what would happen if electronic images and sounds were added to the mix?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would still like to hear about when the man heard about this story and if you think there is a possibility that he was told a fake story.

Here is another problem with these visions in the sky. I live in Ohio and it is cloudy approximately 2/3 of the time. Wouldn't that be a problem if the people here can't see the images? I know they could still be influenced by the so called radio waves and hear the voices, but not everyone would be able to see the visions at the same time. IMO this would be enough that this chaos could be kept under control.

edit: Did he say these visions would be seen during the day? From the picture you posted, it looks like daytime. I figured this would only be seen at night.

[edit on 1/20/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hal9000 you are the rudest and most ignorant ATS'er I have ever come by.

I am taking the time to answer not only yours but others questions one by one, and yet its all 'me me me' with you.

I am answering as fast as i can, drawing pictures as fast as I can, and yet still its me me me hal9000 me me me.

Now, that off my chest.

No. This man, this man i would of followed him into hell itself if i had ever had the privelege of serving in any capacity under him (I know, time travles not invented yet so I cannot!)

To sum him up in a few words. Integrity personified. If he had not believed it, or thought it was a test of any sorts (and he himself tested many, many people for 'other duties' so he knew the game inside out) he would of shrugged it off, and carried on with his work. This ate at him like a maggot in an apple, and yet, until he was on his way out, he never said a thing to a living soul. Only when he A) knew that he was dying, and B) knew that it would be believed and acted on, did he say any thing.

he spoke, it was listened to, and its being acted on...

Right. I see you got another question...so ill read it and attempt an answer for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am answering as fast as i can, drawing pictures as fast as I can, and yet still its me me me hal9000 me me me.

Take your time. I'm in no hurry.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Are you saying that these images will spread psychotic panic throughout society, driving them virturaly crazy, and that is one of the reasons you want away, is because of the crazy people?

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hal,
this is a process over years, not 'one night' as it seems you are thinking of. I have stated VEY clearly that it will be a slow build up over time, speeding up, and then culminating in what was called emphatically the 'dark Knight'.

there will be many days and nights in the coming years, and as i am not 'them', i cannot even begin to say if they will act day / night / dusk / dawn, only that they will be making a slow gradual build up, getting faster and faster over time.

Now, when they choose to do what they do, is up to them. What i know is that they are going to do it, using ultra bleeding edge of cutting edge technology. I doubt highly that if they can make you hear things via elf waves they cannot also make you see things as well, and also make you feel things (well, i know 100% fact that the UK and US forces use ultra low frequency devices as a 'fear' inducer in test weapons, and thats white world test kit)

Amplify this with a massive black budget, and you are starting to get the idea that they will have planned well in advance for any contingency.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Hal9000 you are the rudest and most ignorant ATS'er I have ever come by.

Yo Hal9000, this dude just called you the most ignorant person he's came across on ATS and you just blow it off and wait for more. His attitude alone is revealing his lack of divine motivations, therefore he's probable succeptable to influences from a shadier influence. Good luck though.

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yes absolute, in a nutshell that hoits the nail on the head.

this is hopw I figure it.

If I, and those around me, are in a very, very remote area, and trust implicitly each other, we wil able to ride out the coming crapiola storm. being remote as well will 'hopefully' get us out of the main focus areas for their weaponry, and 'hopefully' let us experience less of the horrific effects of these weapons.

I have no wish to be in a city full of people being driven mad with fear because of what ther hear / see and feel.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Absolute, I called him rude because he will not let me answer others questions with out demanding his be answered first. I am answering as fast as i can, doing as much as i can, so i have every right to expect people to be a little more patient.

To keep on about your own questions not being answered is considered very rude here in the UK.

That may not be the case in the USA, but here in the UK it is considered bad manners.

Yes I am up at 0400 hrs UK time, because, i believe hal 900 does deserve answers to all his questions, as do you, and every other person who has a question.
Hal9000, i hope tonight i have managed to cover a little of what you want answered.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I've been around this thread and ultimately am fascinated by the fact that someone could convince an entire group of people with his sheer words. I believe we will have the certain signs you speak of, with alien disclosure becoming self-evident, but what proof did this prognosticator have to convince you that the people would turn crazy? Is this just a reality you have deduced from his words?

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hal,
this is a process over years, not 'one night' as it seems you are thinking of. I have stated VEY clearly that it will be a slow build up over time, speeding up, and then culminating in what was called emphatically the 'dark Knight'.

Now this is where I think this type of thing could only happen in a short period of time when people have less time to think. The longer it is drawn out, the easier it is for the truth to be known.

Now, when they choose to do what they do, is up to them. What i know is that they are going to do it, using ultra bleeding edge of cutting edge technology. I doubt highly that if they can make you hear things via elf waves they cannot also make you see things as well, and also make you feel things (well, i know 100% fact that the UK and US forces use ultra low frequency devices as a 'fear' inducer in test weapons, and thats white world test kit)

This is where I can agree. I don't doubt these capabilities are possible. I have read about how the Russians were into this big time, and I am sure it is possible. I just don't think it is possible for one entity to have this kind of power over every country in order to carry out this plan. We can't agree on anything between nations. How can this plan possibly work?

edit: Dark Knight, get some sleep dude. You starting to sound drunker than me. See you tomorrow.

[edit on 1/20/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
No Absolute, far from it.

I have deduced nothing at all. I got the information as I am relaying it to you all, and I have then looked at all the facts and histories at my disposal, and have decided, as with others, that this is not a piece of information that should be ignored or deemed suspect.

There is a whole area that i will not under any circumstances discuss with any one outside of our group, and i know that this makes it harder to trust what i am saying, because as i have stated from the start there has to be by the very nature of the informant, things I cannot tell you.

What i started this off for was to say certain things, put out a generalised warning to every one, and let them make up their minds about it as they saw fit.

I am just telling you how it is as i was presented it. simple thing is that some one who was trusted to fight the cold war against the Russians for 25 years gets my respect. the fact it was cladestine and not part of official channels, in my book that gives him the balls of steel award.

On his death, this information about 'spooky stuff and mad experiments' from this man, shook many people to the core. me included.
When he gave us dates, oct 28th 2011, that shook our worlds, and we were determined to be well well out of it.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You. Are. A. Nutcase.

But I love you anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Cheers SteveR.

Oh man, I nearly dropped my tea from laughing at that one...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join