It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predicts CIA Jets attack USship 24ks Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Greeting's all,

The psychic's name is Brian. His website get's 20-25 million visitors a day. Almost 90% of his dreams become reality. Here is one recent dream that he had....

DD4957
Two Iranian F14 T's military jets attack a US Ship some 24 k's from the coastline of Iran, this event causes the United States to declare war on Iran...and I think this is what the US President wants to happen. After looking more closely at this DD, it says that agents from the US CIA actually attacked the ship using two Israeli F15 jets disguised as F14 Iran fighter jets.

Ok, I was wondering if anyone has any serious info. concerning the above dream. I'm not affiliated with Brian, I'm a researcher for his dreams and the truth.
Thanks for your time, Kevin36

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We have a thread on this Brian guy that may interest you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as for his prediction....I'm not so sure that Iran will strike first. If I were to be so bold and make my own prediction, I'd say... Iran will send a scud missile into Israel or be responsible for a terror attack in Israel and Israel would retaliate which would then bring in US backing, not a direct attack on US.

edited to add, I just looked at this guy's site, section called "last night's dream" and guess what
he predicted an attack on an Israeli nuke facility disguised as a power plant
www.briansprediction.com...

major accident at a secret Israeli Nuclear Weapons Factory, disguised as a power plant. This will be a terrorist attack, and some type of USSR N Agent will be stolen from the factory.

[edit on 1-17-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
lol

Seriously...

It doesn't take a psychic to see that coming.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think there's a good chance Iran will attack first.
IF indeed events start happening that point to imminent US action.

The 2 carriers are the key.

I say send in 90% of your jets, loaded with anti-ship missles/torpedo's
and concentrate EVERYTHING on them.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin36
After looking more closely at this DD, it says that agents from the US CIA actually attacked the ship using two Israeli F15 jets disguised as F14 Iran fighter jets.

Sounds like the Gulf of Tonkin all over again.

Another black flag operation to suck the population into another front.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Greeting all,

Here's another one that I just got.

DD4970

"no Iran, US ship attack friendly fire, false flag"...same dream I had a few days ago.

-Kevin.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I heard today that there are now three Naval battle groups in the Persian Gulf.

Iran will "attack" our interests. And we, or Israel will go bombing them.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well considering that most American's interests are Fast Food, Beer and either a ball game or a movie they have quite a few targets to choose from.

SSSSSSSSSuper Size Me!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Well considering that most American's interests are Fast Food, Beer and either a ball game or a movie they have quite a few targets to choose from.

SSSSSSSSSuper Size Me!

We are truly amusing ourselves to death.

When the shiZit hits the fan, it will be funny to see Americans feel the same suffering most of the world feels. And I say that as an American who loves this country.

But it will happen. God help us.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin36
DD4957
Two Iranian F14 T's military jets attack a US Ship some 24 k's from the coastline of Iran, this event causes the United States to declare war on Iran...and I think this is what the US President wants to happen. After looking more closely at this DD, it says that agents from the US CIA actually attacked the ship using two Israeli F15 jets disguised as F14 Iran fighter jets.

Before I bother asking for winning lotto numbers or the next penny stock that makes it big... I'm a bit lost... DD4957? There's no ship in service by that designation, and the current DDG ships in service have two digit designators, and none higher than DDG-84.

www.fas.org...

I would invite you to float the premise that an F-15 could be "disguised" as an F-14 in the ATS Aircraft Projects Forum and see if any of our resident "aerophiles" think such a deception could occur.

The mere fact that the Gulf Of Tonkin Incident occurred precludes such a clumsy repeat of history... There will be something that lassos the U.S. into action in Iran, it just won't be as predicted.

Innovation and improvisation is the order of the day, and will be interesting to see exactly how high the hoop is before something jumps through it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
We seem to be on the brink of Armaggedon. Just a few more needed after Iran...Syria, Russia, and China.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think Iran would see that as a huge score against the U.S. just as Bush starts packing to leave the whitehouse....

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
HOld on let me call Ms. Cleo, see what she has to say about this

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maybe this could be true, but as its been said before its going to be hard to disguise an f-15 as an f-14. I think it would be the wings that sealed it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Shall happen.

I'm concuring with this guy. Still wondering why this is in the Disinfo forum. Why not, Predictions forum?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
There's already an informed prognostication about this event: US will attack Iran in '06, by me EastCoastKid.

The November election threw this occurence off.

But it is still in the works.

April '07 is looking like the go-date.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Didnt this already happen in the 60's??

Yep, HERE IT IS

I read somewhere ( I cant remember where) that was the intent of the original attack. If this man is a remote viewing typs psycic, it would explain a lot. Remote viewing is hard to get the exact date on , he might have been viewing the original incedent.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
There's already an informed prognostication about this event: US will attack Iran in '06, by me EastCoastKid.

I'd really suggest you get a mod to change the title to 07. I and probably others haven't clicked on it in a while, presuming its some failed prediction. If you have new info I'll be there with all ears.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It's classic. Study Operation Northwoods.

Invent some pretext, garner the public's approval and attack.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident is a classic example.

So was the WMD argument made in defense of the Iraq invasion.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I'm a bit lost... DD4957? There's no ship in service by that designation, and the current DDG ships in service have two digit designators, and none higher than DDG-84.

Umm... not quite.
Currently the last commissioned and operational Arleigh Burke Class destroyer is the USS Farragut (DDG-99). The next two ships in line (DDG-100 DDG-101) are set to be commissioned next month. The designation DD is interesting, the last such designation was the USS Hayler (DD-997) which was decommissioned in 2003, that designation is no longer in use.

Now, that's probably more than you wanted to know so I'll shut up now.
Anyway, anyone interested in the military aspect of this just stop by the military forums... we wont bite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join