It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predicts CIA Jets attack USship 24ks Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ahem.......

Originally posted by ME!!!!
As to confusing the 2 types of jets, remember they will most likely never get within visual range of the ships. All you have to do is disguise the transponder in the planes to look Iranian. Thats probably not that hard. Probably the only physical record of them would be a RADAR record. all you'll get from that is trasponder information, RADAR cross-section , speed and heading. As long as the pilot is semi-smart, you can easily fool the system.

Comments?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Only time will tell, I guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It has most likely already been said but I'll add it here just in case.

Please, for the love of God, never use the words 'Brian' and 'psychic' in the same sentence on this board unless the word 'psychic' is preceded by the phrase 'is anything but a'.

This guys is a fraud, hoax, charlatan, opportunist, scam artist, fear mongering proifiteer [feel free to add yours here]

[edit on 24-1-2007 by jtma508]

[edit on 24-1-2007 by jtma508]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've never been accused of being psychic, psycho perhaps.

It does seem to me though, that a '
Gulf of Tonkin' type event is in the offing where Iran is concerned.

First, you have the absolute idiocy of putting carrier groups in the Persian Gulf, literally making them fish in a barrel. Doing so limits their capability, and greatly increases their vulnerability.

Next you have the fact that the Eisenhower was rushed out of a major dry dock overhaul to be put in this situation. Carriers are notoriously difficult to sink, so perhaps the Ike has been given a little help. The recent sinking of Ike contemporaries to make 'reefs' would have served as opportunities to work the bugs out of such an operation.

I'm not making a prediction, but I won't be a bit surprised to see the Ike go down. "Remember the Eisenhower"!!!! Kind of catchy, huh?

<< 1  2   >>

join