It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian debunkers at the illuminati truth site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If you saw the illuminati truth site you will know that the writers there who claim to be ex illuminati say that the reptilian idea is satans design to scare us the supposed ignorant believers.Is satan anymore real than the reptilians? Thoughts anyone?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It depends in what you believe in, each to there own.
But for my self im catholic, and i believe in the illuminati agenda as satans plot to take over the world by creating the NWO, and the reptilian/ufo's are just demons /angels of light and dark (extradimensional beings)... hard to explain,Since we havent met any extraterrestrials, only seen crafts etc it makes me wonder if they really are aliens, but rather extradimensional beings.
But then again, if the government are working with greys etc, who knows what is really going on, but most of the people that have come forward saying they have seen this "first hand" accounts of Aliens working with our government, id say are complete nutters who are out for attention, nothing has been proven yet with solid evidence, so i remain skepticle.
Only time will tell... maybe something to look forward to towards 2012.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I was trying to bait someone and here you are.I do believe in satan and have seen the power for myself but will not try to make others believe. I also hear of reptilian evidence from people far from nutters. I personally dont want to wait till 2012 do you?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemo1111
I was trying to bait someone and here you are.I do believe in satan and have seen the power for myself but will not try to make others believe. I also hear of reptilian evidence from people far from nutters. I personally dont want to wait till 2012 do you?

your statement sounds contradictory, which one is it? you believe in satan but also you say that you have heard evidence from people far from nutters, that being credible witness's, Do you believe in them also? because if so, those people believe in aliens not interdimensional beings... I dont think our government would be working with interdimensional beings but i could be wrong... If satan is powerfull enough to decieve people, then why not. In a way i am looking forward to 2012, because im sick of waiting and finding out what the truth is, but no doubt 2012 will come by and nothing will happen.
what is your religious backround?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Considering that Fight Club had a scene in it where building's were being demolished, I'd say that this whole alien conspiracy just might be true. There were movies called Men in Black which had aliens working with a covert government.

Most of the time hollywood movies foreshadow or hint at something in real life.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You say you "don't want to wait until 2012", what are you going to do before 2012 then? What are you going to prevent?

It will pass, a new date will be set and the apocalyptic fairground wheel will continue to spin taking others for a revolution.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why do you both believe 2012 has anything to do with aliens? The mayan long count ending will bring about the collapse of the world tree of conciousness. The world will not end, and no mass alien contact is even predicted to happen. Human consiousness will enter the golden age and all the concious barriers will fall. I cant say exactly what that means because our minds still have a duality mindset (east-west). The beginning of the Universal underworld (Feb 11, 2011)untill the end (December , 21 , 2012) will bring significant changes in everyones view on the universe. Our minds will become one and will be able to contact the divine light once again (garden of eden?) Humans will wake up and understand that everything is one. It cannot be absolutly clear to anyone right now as our minds are still controlled by the world tree. Yeah its sounds nuts right now, but all will be claer in time.

Peace to all

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here are some books about the end of the calender and what its about, if anyone really has the desire to find out.

The Mayan Calender and the Transformation of Conciousness- Carl Johan Calleman

The Mayan Factor - Jose Arguelles

Galactic Alignment- John Major Jenkins

Return of the Children of Light- Judith Bluestone Polich

The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye- Jay Weidner and Vincint Bridges

Solving the Greatest Mystery of our Time: The Mayan Calendar- Carl Johan Calleman

There are lots of books about the end and what it means, read a few and youll see they all point the same way: we are about to wake up!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All is Not one, All is all. One Exists in the all, but is Not the all that all is

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Touche, LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I couldn't have said it better!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
chronic blaze,

thankyou for the list of reference material on this subject

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Please share the 'reptilian evidence' you've heard about. Considering there isn't any evidence out in the field, I think many people would be interested to know.

Or was that more bait?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Firstly thank you for yr posts.In answer to the first question raised I was a jw for 15yrs.Asking others if satan is anymore real than reptilians was a question to find out others ideas, not my own ,on the subject,as i already know what i think.stay on top

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have heard of evidence from people far from nutters was what i said,which means i listened to someone who had also heard of evidence.Chinese whispers? There are people like David icke who have gathered testimony and written books on reptilians. S.O.T!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The whole 2012 thing is certainly uncertain at this point in time. How can anyone *truly* know what is going to happen. The only thing I do know is that my 'gut' is telling me that something *is* going to happen. There have been hundreds and hundreds of predictions throughout the last 20 years of my life, but only now do I 'feel' that something is going to happen. I'm not the only one who is experiencing this. I don't know what it is, but change is on the cards, just look around you, more and more people are realising it.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yup, its the awakening and it is happening.

Satan and the Reptilians are linked, as gtirlad said agents of the dark, but the eternal conciousness rules all, even satan.

The illuminati are agents of the dark and want to supress our increase in consciousness in the run up to 2012 by the rise of a New World Order. They are in cohorts with the dark agents to achieve this.

Man, i've never been this excited and scared at the same time about something before! Bring it on! We're alive during one of the most exciting times for generations and hopefully we'll get to experience something amazingly wonderful.

I have every bit of confidence the human race will prevail.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What is wrong with the NWO??????
The only people that seem to have a problem is Americans and Muslims.
Reasons are- Americans like to be in control, with a NWO they loose this.
And the Muslims.....well they just want to take over the west.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
and exactly what will happen in 2012..?

Mayan calendars are cyclical, not linear like western calendars. The end of one cycle is like turning the page to the next cycle. There is no great cataclysmic event that will occur, no alien invasion, no rapture, nobody will achieve superhuman power and lead the world out of darkness.

There will be a lot of depressed people, pinning their hopes on the stars instead of themselves.
The World cant agree on the same number of hot dogs and hot buns in a package, but they will organize and create a platform to enslave the world..? gimme a break. Any time you wish to break free, it is very simple, pay off your debt. Youa re now free of the Terrible NWO.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Firstly thank you for yr posts.In answer to the first question raised I was a jw for 15yrs.Asking others if satan is anymore real than reptilians was a question to find out others ideas, not my own ,on the subject,as i already know what i think.stay on top

What do you think? Why did you change after 15 years?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
To set the record straight i was raised as a jw for 15yrs but never got baptised.I left because i wanted to do what wasnt allowed sex drugs etc.BTW this i answer but this is way off topic. I was asking why an anti illuminati agent would say reptilians fake

top topics

<<   2 >>

join