It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Man discloses EBE docs - video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Retired Chief Yeoman Tom Sheppard releases a teaser on docs/photos he saw that came from a vault on a Navy base in Okinawa.

Top Secret/Majic Docs Trailer

a bit skeptical of EarthFiles reporting myself - but some here may find it interesting to view anyway...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
yeah, it was an interesting view...

here's the earthfiles website.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Interesting....although the Yeoman title is a little strange. Does the navy still use that designation?

I found this document concerning a Thomas Sheppard's retirement from the navy that seems to coincide with this man's alleged retirement date. But this document lists him as a Master Chief. Perhaps they're one and the same designation?

I'll vette more out about him in the coming days.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
heres a littl emore on where the video came from:

Earthfiles is a crossroads where experts, eyewitnesses and viewers meet to share the latest updates in earth and astronomical mysteries, in-depth reports that go beyond the 6 o'clock news. Earthfiles reporter and editor, Linda Moulton Howe, is an Emmy Award-winning TV producer, investigative reporter and author who goes directly to the men and women at the forefront of science and environmental challenges and to firsthand eyewitnesses of high strangeness. Earthfiles.com received the 2006 W3 Silver Award for excellence in news. Earthfiles.com also received the 2003 WebAward for Standard of Excellence and the 2000 Encyclopaedia Britannica Award honoring internet excellence.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The yeoman sure isn't much of an artist. But if his story is true - it substantiates that docs/photos/EBE contact has occurred.

Question: What were these documents doing in JAPAN?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I didn't go look at the vid again, but if memory serves...

the guy in the video, while in uniform was a Master Chief PO, also a yeoman

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sounds pretty convincing to me. If he is telling the truth about what he saw, why would the military go the trouble of making a fake alien, photographing it, then burying the file in some vault?

One thing that puzzles me, they always show an alien without clothing on. Is this just the procedure for an autopsy or are the aliens nudists?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I know that this story is feutered in a UFO documentary.. I can't remember the name of it though

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by super70
One thing that puzzles me, they always show an alien without clothing on. Is this just the procedure for an autopsy or are the aliens nudists?

if you are talking about the one part of the video that shows that alien on the table and the "doc" standing next to it, I think thats a picture from the Roswell museum?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The only clothing I've seen on aliens have been on 'fake' filmclips (easy to put a robe or cloak on and mask - not so easy to fake the entire skin surface), and on old sci-fi movies where prudence impacted the writing/producing as deference to perceived human modesties. Also some of the early mags showed clothing on aliens. The Roswell crash victims supposedly wore 'suits'.

Most encounters seem to reflect that aliens don't need or require coverings. Apparently they don't have human-type genitalia nor the church/society-imposed embarrassment for exposure.

Interesting observation, however... Thanks for posting...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
heres a littl emore on where the video came from:

Earthfiles is a crossroads where experts, eyewitnesses and viewers meet to share the latest updates in earth and astronomical mysteries, in-depth reports that go beyond the 6 o'clock news....

Having listened to Howe in the past on Coast to Coast AM, I find her to be very methodical, if perhaps a bit too conclusory at times. I believe that whatever she has chosen to post, she has done her homework.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'd like to know how this guy got access to these documents. Or did he some how manage to stuble upon Top Secret/Majic documents while in Japan.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I'd like to know how this guy got access to these documents. Or did he some how manage to stuble upon Top Secret/Majic documents while in Japan.

There appears to be an actual report/article posted on the website. Check their archives...however you have to pay to read it (it's a two-part report). I think I remember reading this back when it first came out (very early 2006) and if we could access the reports, we might find a more detailed answer as to how this guy stumbled upon the docs/photos.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Interesting....although the Yeoman title is a little strange. Does the navy still use that designation?

yes, yeoman is still a rate (or job field) in the navy.

But this document lists him as a Master Chief. Perhaps they're one and the same designation?

master chief is a rank (e9). it is the highest rank for an enlisted person (the only thing higher is to be the command masterchief of a certain base or ship).

so you have his rate, which is yoeman, and you have his rank, which is masterchief (if the source is correct).

however, i would doubt the authenticity of this report.....just because he is retired does not relieve him of his security oath. if he had, indeed revealed classified information, he would have been prosecuted for it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Besides the to-pay Earthsite, Howe presented this on Coast 2 Coast Friday April 28th, 2006 However, the streamlink is also a pay site, for C2C subscribers.

Howe also presented it at UFO Conference 2006. Registration $159 - $169

She also presented it at The 4th UFO Crash Retrieval Conference Registration $169

[edit on 1/17/07 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The yeoman rate is still in use today. While its possible that a yeoman would have a high security clearance, the ones that usually are the admin's with high clearance are CTA's. Though they are phasing out and being replaced with yeomans that get the higher clearances. They do the same job technically. Ususally safes that have material like that or are highly classified require inventory of the items in it and are inventoried everyday. Though i am skeptical because I had a CTA that made a fake document with a fake classification as a joke to mess with the officers that just got a higher clearance. That was almost as bad when he told some new recruit that an oscope was actually a device that aliens used to let us know when they want to contact us. Ahh funny stuff

-Aza

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

however, i would doubt the authenticity of this report.....just because he is retired does not relieve him of his security oath. if he had, indeed revealed classified information, he would have been prosecuted for it.

Well the beauty of it is that he is reporting 'top secret photos' of aliens being examined by military officials. An outrageous claim, so if the military goes after him, then it must be true. If they leave him alone then 'he must be nuts' right? Prosecuting him would require the military to admit that the alien photos were real and top secret.

Looks like theres no way they can touch him either way.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
the military will do nothing which won't give anyone a clue as to the veracity of his claims. unless he has proof, which he doesn't, it will be another person making a claim that cannot be proven one way or another.

by doing anything the military will push the opinion towards the direction belief in his story.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That's fun, he's such an earnest fellow and not at all like Steve Buscemi or Dr Love (joke), and I like Linda Howe.

Better than auditions of Canuckistan Idol. Gotta keep the mind open to all sorts of possibilities.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What an interesting video! I'm watching it now and I'm finding it very intriguing.
Thanks Outrageo for posting this one!

This individual is really coming across as a very credible witness. I believe him.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Palasheea]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join