It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Man discloses EBE docs - video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oh well, hopefully we will be hearing more about this case as time goes by. If nothing more is said about it anywhere then we can assume that the whole story is a complete fabrication.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why would it matter if the guy knew of majic or not? Also, all this "work" you speak of to create the fake docs and pics may have been done quite some time before and used as standard to test several people over time. They could have pulled those from a file to plant there. Who knows how many had gone thru a similar scenario before with the same or some of the same docs mixed in? If this is the case, then it is not work at all but standard test procedure.

Yea, it's a reach but then again isn't all speculation just that...a reach? It's like any other onion story, you have to keep peeling layers to get to the core and many of those layers stink to high heaven.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Who knows? It could just be the same old game the gov't has been playing for a long time now showing fake photo's and documents to people -- and 'erasing' academic degree's of whistleblowers like they did with Bob Lazar, for example, and numerous others... are just a few of those tactics they've been using.
So taking into consideration your point of view, yes, I can see where you are coming from.

I'm just curious why this person has waited so long to come forward until now with his story -- and I'm also wondering why those 2 other witnesses who saw the same thing he did have yet to come forward at all -- as far as I know. Once again, we don't have all of the information on this case so all we can do is wait for it to show up somewhere on the internet free of charge somewhere.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I'd like to know how this guy got access to these documents. Or did he some how manage to stuble upon Top Secret/Majic documents while in Japan.

I listened to the original C2C several months ago when this story broke and Linda Moulton explained that it was Thanksgiving on the base and the guys had been drinking a bit. The Yeoman was very young at this time and a senior ranking staffer, probably not much older, had told asked him if he wanted to see something out of this world (or something to that effect). This senior staffer had the clearance and that's how he saw it. As to why this MAJIC file would have been stored at this base in Japan - who knows?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
He's lying.

Im an attorney and I can tell from experience when someone is not telling me the truth. In that video he's really trying to convince us that his story is true. His body language says lie lie lie.

If I had a chance to cross examine him, I would rip a thousand holes in his story.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
hey, i know this is off topic and all, but palasheea, what exactly are the ITC sessions that you talk about? i remember reading something about them that you mentioned on a previous thread. do tell me, if you can, or at least post a link to a previous thread where you might've discussed these video sessions in detail. that's more interesting than the navy officer's story! which, incidentally, i had started to accept, until the attorney spoke up. gotta believe the man with all his experience...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
darklord, I'm going to spend time today setting up a blog here with information on ITC. Any questions that you have on the information that I post on my blog page can be asked in the comment box on that page.

In the meantime, just google ITC/EVP and browse through some of those websites posted by ITC experimenters but keep in mind that most video ITC experimenters only have private websites that cannot be accessed via google. There's a lot of information about video ITC posted on the net, but most of it can only accessed by those who are part of the ITC private network.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by classified material
I'd like to know how this guy got access to these documents. Or did he some how manage to stuble upon Top Secret/Majic documents while in Japan.

I listened to the original C2C several months ago when this story broke and Linda Moulton explained that it was Thanksgiving on the base and the guys had been drinking a bit. The Yeoman was very young at this time and a senior ranking staffer, probably not much older, had told asked him if he wanted to see something out of this world (or something to that effect). This senior staffer had the clearance and that's how he saw it. As to why this MAJIC file would have been stored at this base in Japan - who knows?

HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH

I believe this person is telling the truth as he knows it and is not lying. My background in psychotherapy and my gut feelings about this are telling me this is so. And as I said before, there would be no incentive at all for this person to come forward like this to tell such a story like this because he's not getting paid for it nor is he coming across as a mentally disturbed individual whose only intentions are to seek attention.

And,lol, with attention like this, who needs it? I'm sure one of the big reasons why he has kept quiet about this all these years is because he, like most people, know that coming forward with information of this type only subjects one to disbelief and ridicule. Not to mention if his employers would find about it and then possibly fire him for talking about such things to everybody.

There are just too many reasons why someone who has experienced what he did would opt to keep quiet about the whole thing because it's not worth the hassle to go public with it for those reasons I stated above.

It also could be that he may have been concerned about what the gov't would do if he came out with information like this that was never meant for public consumption in the first place.

So this is another reason why this person has not come forward until now. Most likely he probably has been a keen observer of those witnesses who have been coming out with their information through Steven Greer's disclosure effort. The fact that there are quite a few former military people coming out now with their information about UFO's and ET's, this person is seeing that they are not being silenced by the gov't by telling the public about what they know. So this is probably another reason why he's coming out with this information now.

Having said this, I do believe that perhaps this person may have been only an unwitting participant in some kind of a test conducted by the Navy at that time to find out if recruits were good at keeping classified top secret information a secret. I'm just saying that this is something that we need to take into consideration also because as jbondo said, there have been speculations for many years now that the military has in fact conducted such experiments like this in the past -- but like everything else, these are only speculations.

And about those photo's that he said looked like they were from the 30's and 40's and those top secret MAJIC documents that he also saw on that same evening? Who knows? Just because the Navy was showing them to him as part of a test of some sort, does not mean that those photo's and doc's were fake... So irregardless if this individual was an unwitting participant in a Navy experiment, does not automatically rule out that those photo's and documents were in fact REAL.

At any rate, no matter what this person is saying, he has no proof or evidence to back up his story so there's not much we can do about that except to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully, in the years to come, more people like him will be coming forward to tell the public what they have experienced or saw when they themselves were in the military. From the looks of it, this seems to be the direction this is going in now but I'm sure most of this information will not be backed up with proof or evidence to back up what they are saying either.

And finally, I trust that Linda Moulton Howe would not be presenting to the public information about this man's experiences if there was not some indication that what he is saying is true and that it really happened. She's been in the field a lot longer than anyone else here has and she would know if this person was fabricating his story or not. We at least should give her credit for this very important fact.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
One more reference to original C2C broadcast - Linda Moulton Howe said that this guy had remained quiet because he thought he would get in trouble or be targeted somehow. He had approached Howe anonomously a few years back just to "get it off his chest" and she encouraged him to step forward. He was very reluctant to come forward but Linda felt that it would only be received as genuine if he showed who he was as opposed to disguising his face and voice or something like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
One more reference to original C2C broadcast - Linda Moulton Howe said that this guy had remained quiet because he thought he would get in trouble or be targeted somehow. He had approached Howe anonomously a few years back just to "get it off his chest" and she encouraged him to step forward. He was very reluctant to come forward but Linda felt that it would only be received as genuine if he showed who he was as opposed to disguising his face and voice or something like that.

Thanks kronos... that makes sense and I'm anybody in his position would be very hesitant to come forward with this kind of information.
And the fact that he's using his real name and is showing himself to the world while telling his story in this video certainly lends some kind of credence to story. Thanks for sharing. If you remember anything else about what she was saying one that broadcast, please post it here and thanks for the information you've given us so far on this!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
And finally, I trust that Linda Moulton Howe would not be presenting to the public information about this man's experiences if there was not some indication that what he is saying is true and that it really happened. She's been in the field a lot longer than anyone else here has and she would know if this person was fabricating his story or not. We at least should give her credit for this very important fact.

Just a final note... I remember her saying how much credibility she gave this guy and she felt he was one of the more solid finds relating to EBE's and the Government. She ranked his testimony up there with Corso.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok, so an "older higher ranking officer" showed this stuff to him during a party where they were all drinking.

This made me immediately think that they may have been playing a joke on this guy. A joke they may have done in the past and had these docs just for that purpose.

So, everyone is half bagged and they forget to let him off the hook. He keeps his own mouth shut until he can talk to someone and then it all gets blown out of proportion.

Again, not claiming anything but another possibility.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Ok, so an "older higher ranking officer" showed this stuff to him during a party where they were all drinking.

Going off of memory - they weren't at a party. He said they were actually working but being in a remote naval base in Japan(White Beach Okinawa) and it being a holiday the duty officer had allowed them to drink and eat a dinner. Apparently this happened during a night shift. I agree it would be very likely that this type of document was a joke or as someone else suggested, a covert method of deception or disinformation - but just remember this was supposedly in 1976. Long before the MAJIC documents hit the mainstream.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I love LMH personally. I think she is one of Ufology's best bulldogs out there. But sometimes I think her ernest and eager ears can lead her to be less critical and skeptical of claims when she needs to be.

Remember, she's one of the reporters who brought Dan Burisch to the fore without vetting his past and his claims....

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm totally thinking this guy was the victim of a practical joke, personally...or at least my first impression...

However, the time of this is interesting, because I don't believe MAJIC as a term was really out there much in UFOlogy at the time...

Would have to research this one more...

He comes off as sincere, but as another poster said, there are things in his body language which point to him lying... Nothing solid mind you, but things like the crossed arms, hunching over, and just other nuances really make you wonder..... Of course, I'm no psychologist, but then, I won't go into what I think of that "science"....
The only "science" where its folks' hunches and guesses are admissable as "evidence" in a court of law....ridiculous....

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
very interesting interview...however A yeoman, unless specifically appointed to an intelligence MOS would not have the access to this type of archive. I'm smelling disinfo or an outright lie on his part. A yeoman is down near the end of the chain. What was his MOS? If we can find that out then maybe we can start to believe a little more. And another question popped into my mind...Why would one of the most IMPORTANT secrets of the military be secretly be stored in a foreign country?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
very interesting interview...however A yeoman, unless specifically appointed to an intelligence MOS would not have the access to this type of archive. I'm smelling disinfo or an outright lie on his part. A yeoman is down near the end of the chain. What was his MOS? If we can find that out then maybe we can start to believe a little more. And another question popped into my mind...Why would one of the most IMPORTANT secrets of the military be secretly be stored in a foreign country?

yoeman is his MOS...we call them rates in the navy. basically a yoemen is a glorified secretary. i've known plenty of yoemen who had higher than top secret clearances because of the people they worked for. a yoemen's clearance depends upon their particular assignment...and the sensitive material that would cross their desk on the way to their boss's desk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join