It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Man discloses EBE docs - video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I hope he is telling the truth, but something in this guy's demeanor and eyes seems ...well seems off.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I believe that he's telling the truth. I don't see anything in his eyes that he's making it up.

The only thing I see is that he maybe still finds it hard to believe to this day.

Someone asked why these types of documents, if they indeed are real and he saw them, would be in Japan.

Think about it.

If it's all real and there's mass evidence that our military has, would you think to look for it at some small US base in Japan?

Like they say, the best way to hide things is in plain sight. In a place that's soo open you woulnd't think it was there.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I found it very interesting that the 'being' that this man saw looks somewhat similar to those beings I see a lot in my ITC video sessions.

I took a screenshot of that drawing he did of that being that he saw and if you look at the small image of one of those beings who show up in my movies a lot (lower right hand corner), you can see some striking similarities.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't think the guy's artwork is that good (but neither is mine). While pointing and gesturing at his drawing, his verbal description was more genuine and believable, I think.

As for the rest of his demeanor - well - I wouldn't be too good in front of a camera either: especially if I'm revealing some dark secret that could cost me my career/life/well-being, etc.

Is he telling the truth? Who knows. That's what we're all here for...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
His verbal description only added a few other things about what that alien looked like but his drawing is a representation of the general shape of its head and its facial features. He sketched out what he saw and as we all know, pictures speak a 1,000 words... it's clearly showing a simple yet very good representation of what he saw that day... words to describe it would never be as clear as seeing an actual sketch of it which is what he presented to us in that short video.

This person's visual rendering of what he saw exactly matches up to those beings who show up in my ITC movies and by looking at the drawing, which is not a bad one by the way -- my post-grad training was in Art Therapy -- there are undeniable similarities between the being that he saw at that naval base and those beings who pop into my ITC video sessions. Anyone with eye's to see can see that.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigThat
I know that this story is feutered in a UFO documentary.. I can't remember the name of it though

DigThat, if you can find out which video this story was featured in, could post a link to it on this board?

I would love to see it. I'm assuming it's in one of the many, many UFO related video's that have been posted in google or You Tube. Because there are so many of them, it would take up too much time to browse through them all to find out which one it is that you are referring to.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The picture of him in his dress blues uniform looks like he is a YNC not YNCM.
Also they refer to him as a YNC E-7.

Depending on where they're assigned, some yeomen can have TS-SCI clearance, but it's certainly not a given like any CT rating. I'm not an expert at reading body language so I won't address that. But from the little he told of the story and how he came across the documents, combined with my experience in the Navy, it doesn't sound like a very believable scenario to me.

Going from the dates they provide, he saw this information approx a year after enlisting. That seems like a very short period of time to already have access to the level of classified material that aliens would presumably belong to. Once you add up boot camp and yeoman "A" school, he had been on Okinawa about 6 months and was probably only an E-2 or E-3.

The vault he mentions most likely refers to a SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility). Just about every major military base has one. It's where they keep intelligence and other highly classified information. Needless to say, you can't just show up and start poking around. Even an Admiral can't just walk around a SCIF poking their nose where they please.

Now if anyone on ATS has had access to "above" top secret info, they would understand the concept of compartmentalization. Different categories of intelligence aren't slapped together inside of the same file cabinet. Everything is meticulously inventoried, cataloged and filed in individual compartments, each with their own need to know and access requirements. There is quite a bit of paperwork and bureaucracy involved.
Adjudication for these levels of security clearance take up to a year and come from organizations in Washington DC.

The idea that some seaman stumbled upon this alien file in the course of his job seems far fetched. If such a document does exist in Okinawa it would basically be inside of its own safe inside of the SCIF. So I don't know how he got to read it ?

I'd probably have to interview him myself to get a better feel for his credibility. I don't really care about what he claims was in the file but rather, I'd like to know specifically and in detail how he had the opportunity to see it.
At this point, I'm deeply skeptical.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This guy could just be a victim of psy-ops by his own superiors for the purpose of testing him or for some other reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
The picture of him in his dress blues uniform looks like he is a YNC not YNCM.
Also they refer to him as a YNC E-7.

Depending on where they're assigned, some yeomen can have TS-SCI clearance, but it's certainly not a given like any CT rating. I'm not an expert at reading body language so I won't address that. But from the little he told of the story and how he came across the documents, combined with my experience in the Navy, it doesn't sound like a very believable scenario to me.

Going from the dates they provide, he saw this information approx a year after enlisting. That seems like a very short period of time to already have access to the level of classified material that aliens would presumably belong to. Once you add up boot camp and yeoman "A" school, he had been on Okinawa about 6 months and was probably only an E-2 or E-3.

The vault he mentions most likely refers to a SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility). Just about every major military base has one. It's where they keep intelligence and other highly classified information. Needless to say, you can't just show up and start poking around. Even an Admiral can't just walk around a SCIF poking their nose where they please.

Now if anyone on ATS has had access to "above" top secret info, they would understand the concept of compartmentalization. Different categories of intelligence aren't slapped together inside of the same file cabinet. Everything is meticulously inventoried, cataloged and filed in individual compartments, each with their own need to know and access requirements. There is quite a bit of paperwork and bureaucracy involved.
Adjudication for these levels of security clearance take up to a year and come from organizations in Washington DC.

The idea that some seaman stumbled upon this alien file in the course of his job seems far fetched. If such a document does exist in Okinawa it would basically be inside of its own safe inside of the SCIF. So I don't know how he got to read it ?

I'd probably have to interview him myself to get a better feel for his credibility. I don't really care about what he claims was in the file but rather, I'd like to know specifically and in detail how he had the opportunity to see it.
At this point, I'm deeply skeptical.

OH? You have read the material on Earthfiles?
What did it say?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
This guy could just be a victim of psy-ops by his own superiors for the purpose of testing him or for some other reason.

So the Navy had someone dress up like a grey alien just to test this guy?
If you watched the 3 minute video of him describing the grey alien he saw, it does not seem that this person would mistaken a human being for an alien. Especially when it was there right in front of him where another officer was with him and saw the same thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
OH? You have read the material on Earthfiles?
What did it say?

No everything I wrote is going off the few facts in the clip posted at the beginning of this thread along with my own conjecture. If you should happen to subscribe to that website, I'd be interested in hearing if addresses my concerns.

Like I said, I really don't care what was supposedly in this classified alien document. I think before we can begin to entertain his story as the truth, we need to hear a rational explanation of how he came to be in the situation to see the document in the first place.

As someone who was in the Navy, and who has been inside of SCIFs and handled highly classified documents, I need a detailed account of events leading up to him seeing the document for me to take it seriously.
The explanation "I was a yeoman in the Navy and one day my friend and I saw this secret alien file inside of a vault at a base in Okinawa", doesn't come close to satiating my questions of how such a highly classified paper was viewed by an unauthorized seaman.

The whole intelligence system is designed so that you don't have access to information for which you're not cleared. For the life of me, I can't imagine any plausible scenario in which a very junior sailor could stumble upon a document such as this. But I have an open mind and that's the type of questions I would like to ask Mr. Sheppard.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't have a subscription to Earthfiles but hopefully someone else here does and they can let us know more about this story.

I can understand what you are saying and it certainly sounds like you know what you are talking about.

But my question is, why would anybody want to bother to come out like this and make such claims if it wasn't true?

It doesn't make sense to me that anyone would be going public with information like this because such claims brings on ridicule where maybe even his job status would be affected too; at least on some level.

He's obviously not making any money by coming out with this information and for reasons stated above, one would have to be a total loon to do something like this just to get attention.

The man looks and talks like he's telling the truth but we really do need access to the information about this case from Earthfiles to find out more about this case. As it is right now, we have very little information on it to formulate any definite conclusions.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Linda Moulton Howe is going to be on C2C tonight to talk about this case tonight.
I'll be listening to it and will report back to this thread after the show to talk about what she's saying about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
So the Navy had someone dress up like a grey alien just to test this guy?
If you watched the 3 minute video of him describing the grey alien he saw, it does not seem that this person would mistaken a human being for an alien. Especially when it was there right in front of him where another officer was with him and saw the same thing.

Who ever said someone dressed up? You’re telling me that those pictures could not have been set up? How many 'fake' aliens and/or their pics have you seen? Many are just manufactured props.

There is much speculation that the military often tests the reliability of its people by setting up situations that push their ability to hold secrets. Some psy-ops are said to be just to test and study reaction or to plant a story to cover another.

I'm not making any judgments here, just looking at possibilities. I think the guy is being honest in what he believes he saw.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The only evidence that we have in this case would be this man's account of what he saw and nothing more.

There will always be speculations like you say so that's left for each person to decide or not if this was the case with those photo's of aliens and those documents -- that the whole thing was staged by the military to test one's ability to keep a secret -- that the photo's are fake and so are those documents.

But, what I find interesting is that this incident occurred on Thanksgiving evening in 1976.

And this person was saying that those photo's he saw looked like they were taken in the 40's or 50's -- and those TOP SECRET/MAJIC documents looked like they were from that era too.

My questions are:
Was there already public awareness of the Roswell incident, as there is right now, in 1976?

Was there public awareness in 1976 about MAJIC and it's connection to UFO's and aliens?

With the exception of a small groups of die-hard UFO enthusiasts scattered around the country, most people 1976 were not aware of the Roswell incident or those MAJIC documents.

Yet, if these photos and and MAJIC documents that were shown to this man and 2 others on Thanksgiving night in 1976 were in actuality only shown to them to test their ability to keep a secret, then the military really went out waaaay out of their way to make those photo's look like they were from the 40's or 50's -- and the documents too -- when in fact most people in 1976 and this includes navy recruits --didn't even know about Roswell or MAJIC's tie to ufo's and so on... so it's strange that the military would be intentionally ageing such material when that would not have been necessary at all to conduct their test on these guys.

If this was only a test given by the military to those soldiers to see if they could keep a secret, then the military could have accomplished the same thing by just showing fake alien photo's taken in 1976 to conduct their test -- but this was not the case because all of those materials shown to those navy men looked like they were from the 40's or 50's.

I mean, why did the navy go through all of that work to age those photo's and documents they were showing these men when most likely those men had no knowledge at that time (1976) about Roswell or MAJIC's ufo/connection anyway?

And why did the aliens that this man saw in those photo's look different than the stereotypical grey alien as depicted in Whitney Streiber's book Communion that didn't come out until 1987?

Could it be that those aliens in those photo's that this man saw was showing how aliens actually look?

Could it be that those aliens that this man saw in those photo's are actually, lord forbid, real aliens?

The aliens in those photo's that this man saw looked like those hybrid/reptilian variations of the grey. These types are the one's that I see in my ITC video sessions. I thought this was very interesting.

If this man was just making up his story, then he would probably be showing us a sketch of a grey that looks like the cover of Communion -- but his sketch is not showing that and it's showing a being that we now are calling a grey hybrid where he's saying that its skin was scaly, just like a snake.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here's the information about this case that's shown on C2C for Linda Moulton Howes' presentation tonight about this case.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

In the first hour, reporter and editor for Earthfiles, Linda Moulton Howe, presented her report on Thomas Sheppard, a retired U.S. Navy Chief Yeoman who claims to have seen photographs of aliens while looking through a classified vault at White Beach Naval Base, Okinawa, on Thanksgiving night, 1976. Pictured is one of his sketches based on the TOP SECRET/MAJIC photos he saw that evening. The drawing shows an alien body on the ground in front of a truck and another alien peering out from behind slats in the rear of the vehicle.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Alright folks

This is transcripts of the interview that she did with him.

Part One of the interview

www.earthfiles.com...

Part two of the interview

www.earthfiles.com...

with pictures.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well I will definetely listen to it on C2C and see what I think about it. From what I can tell, I think the guy is telling the truth. As far as to "Why would these papers be in Japan?", it is my belief that all the countries have a pact about what they hold secret from its people. If the US handled all the information from all the US bases and everywhere else in the world, it may be alittle overwhelming for the US. Japan has there own alien report force along with China, Russia, UK, and everyone else. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Turlis, did you happen to catch the first hour of C2C last night? If so, could you let us know what Linda Moulton Howe was saying about this case? thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Unfortunetly I missed the first hour
so I cant help you there. Im still interested if anyone else caught it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join