It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
...it was inevitable that much of what he said was blown way out of proportion and taken way too literally. People back then were not as enlightened and could of easily taken a wise man's words, far too literally.

Is it just me?

Are you talking about sleeper....or Jesus?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Are you even reading what you are posting?

Please reread my post and understand that I am questioning the WHY of the inconsistancies.

...Did you not make an accusation that Sleeper was contradicting his entire story for blablabla reasons? ...Did I not respond to the accusation by informing you that Sleeper was not actually contradicting his entire story, for blablabla reasons?

I think you need to read YOUR post again...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by Navieko
...it was inevitable that much of what he said was blown way out of proportion and taken way too literally. People back then were not as enlightened and could of easily taken a wise man's words, far too literally.

Is it just me?

Are you talking about sleeper....or Jesus?

Funny.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Didn't Milton tell Sleeper that only one spirit 'entity' could 'fit' into a human 'container' at one time?

This sort of contradicts the Bible. I know Sleeper is a Biblical scholar, having written a book about Biblical stories, so he should probably know?

Does Milton say Jesus is a liar? Because the Bible says Jesus cast out thousands of these evil 'entities' out of one single man alone.

The bible is mostly written in parables, allegories, and metaphorical, it tells stories with stories---that confuses many people---not even Jesus’ disciples understood his parables and they were the most enlightened of Jesus’ followers.

In Canaan God commanded the Israelites to destroy all men women children and their animals so that the Israelites would not be contaminated with the hundreds of “gods” the Canaanites worshiped. These manmade gods---god of fire, god of rain, god of pestilence, god that brings you good crops, gods that bring good luck---and on and on---the pagan Canaanites had gods for everything in their lives

All these gods made the lives of the Canaanites a mass of confusion and a living hell---in essence all these man made gods were evil---evil entities that disrupted the flow of life for the Canaanites, and made things more complicated than they needed to be

People like Moses understood these things and tried to break the Israelites of this madness, and metaphorically they go into the promised land of Canaan and kill all the people and their human made gods---they did not kill the Canaanites literally only metaphorically---people just don’t seem to get that---

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Didn't Milton tell Sleeper that only one spirit 'entity' could 'fit' into a human 'container' at one time?

One person per container---there is no room for more than one person in your head---some people can’t stand being around two or more people in a room---sticking more than one soul into one head is madness---to say the least!---and never happens

Does Milton say Jesus is a liar? Because the Bible says Jesus cast out thousands of these evil 'entities' out of one single man alone.

The Egyptians, Canaanites, Romans, and all pagans had multitudes, “Legions” of gods---evil spirits if you will---or will not---lol

So how many evil 'entities' can possess a 'container'?

Only one at a time---and they are called humans----wish as we may we can’t blame our evil on others---sorry but that’s how it works

The “Legions” Mark speaks of in your quote below were the pagan Roman Legions that were eradicating the Jews---and eventually the Christians.

This quote is from Mark 5:

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"

"My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many." And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area.

A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them." He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

Those tending the pigs ran off and reported this in the town and countryside, and the people went out to see what had happened. When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid. Those who had seen it told the people what had happened to the demon-possessed man—and told about the pigs as well. Then the people began to plead with Jesus to leave their region.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
No one can cheat or nap their way up the ladder of illumination. Nevertheless, many will not know or understand their level of enlightened while under the cloak of illusion here on earth---why we do the things we do determines our level of understanding---and that can only be done in a blind test ---

This post right here contradicts your entire STORY so far!

I will talk slow for you Hank,

Why why WHY would Milton show himself to you if this world is a proving ground for our level of enlightenment? Why then would he allow you to both keep these memories and POST THEM ON A PUBLIC FORUM?!

The answers to all the mysteries in the universe are in plain sight of everyone---but so few take the time to look

The idea that we know their intentions now makes our 'blind test' invalid and we will have to start over without that knowledge!

Most like you will still not get it, I can draw a picture, even take a photo, perhaps get you a ride in the mystery ship, all you would do is soil your pants and think you had a nightmare---even if it could have been the best time of your life---its so strange most humans can’t take that much enlightenment in big chunks.

Look how much resistance I get from spoon feeding it here---most spit it right out---lol

No one can cheat or nap up the ladder? What in the world do you call having Milton over your shoulder?? A tutor?

This is making even LESS sense now..

Before we take tests at school doesn’t the teacher give us all the answers or many of them?---only those paying attention will remember them at test time.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have read Sleeper's books.

I think everyone should/needs to read In League With A UFO.

Actually I think this should have been a best seller. The first sentence of the last paragraph, resonates.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Many of the old patriarchs Abraham, Moses and others had multiple wives and women bearing their children. This did not earn them a ride in the hot seat. They were still considered men of God.

I will say it again.....those laws were put in place to help a large group of people get along.....we are a stiff necked bunch. There is no damnation for procreation, wether it is with one wife or 10. Going out and having random sex with numerous partners is frowned upon however and disease was the motivation. (btw....I am not Mormon and I have only briefly looked into their justification theory.)

I believe God's plan is continually being modified as we grow.

Look at the way we treat something as simple as this story. I say simple, because it probably is just that. We can't seem to grasp what Sleeper is saying, so we reject the idea and try to see how many ways we can manipulate things till we are comefortable.

Jesus went to Tibet, because they were humans who understood who he was and what he was going to accomplish. The Chinese weren't ready for the Tibettan message, just like we aren't ready today. If we could have a library card to the Tibettan records.....we would probably burn them yelling hoax...fake...etc.

I don't have full knowledge of what God and Jesus are or what they mean to us here on Earth. I do know that they are in charge, based on my personal experience.

We can only walk in the light that we have searched for and been granted.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Why why WHY would Milton show himself to you if this world is a proving ground for our level of enlightenment? Why then would he allow you to both keep these memories and POST THEM ON A PUBLIC FORUM?!

The answers to all the mysteries in the universe are in plain sight of everyone---but so few take the time to look

I am not going to allow this response to be your answer to my question, as you HAVEN'T even ACKNOWLEDGED my question. Save the esoteric insights for people that buy into them and give straight answers when they are asked for.

I will ask once more, why would Milton show himself to YOU if this world is a 'blind test' proving ground for our level of enlightenment?

The idea that we know their intentions now makes our 'blind test' invalid and we will have to start over without that knowledge!

Most like you will still not get it, I can draw a picture, even take a photo, perhaps get you a ride in the mystery ship, all you would do is soil your pants and think you had a nightmare---even if it could have been the best time of your life---its so strange most humans can’t take that much enlightenment in big chunks.

Look how much resistance I get from spoon feeding it here---most spit it right out---lol

Maybe I am spitting it out, but how is this response even relavent to the quote you replied to? I am not refering to evidence, I am talking about the idea that interference from YOUR aliens would ruin the partiality of the 'blind test' THEY are administering.

As for the VERY TIRED idea that people would loose their bowels at the sight of an alien, I just shake my head and feel sorry for the amount of laundry your wife must have to wash, considering I must assume you are speaking from personal experience as you do so often.

Originally posted by HankMcCoyNo one can cheat or nap up the ladder? What in the world do you call having Milton over your shoulder?? A tutor?

This is making even LESS sense now..

Before we take tests at school doesn’t the teacher give us all the answers or many of them?---only those paying attention will remember them at test time.

Yes. BEFORE the test. Not during. The idea that Milton is interfering with your test, and by you posting it OUR tests, seems counterproductive to the entire process.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sleeper you didn't answer me fully. What happens if somebody never makes it out of here? Is it possible to get placed in the loop forever is what I'm saying.

2. Is it (don't laugh) possible to become a goddess of darkness like in the movies? Like in star wars the sith lords becoming stronger the more they let thedarkside take over them.

3. Other then video games is there really anything worth living for? People suck, work sucks, sports is very boring, Males are dull, other females annoy me, my school life sucked, don't like love, and so on.

4. Is there a way I can plug myself deeper in the game world. Like legal drugs that will keep me zoned out while playing.

(MODS these pictures are clean)
These are some things from the games I play for the PS2. Game reality is a billion times better than our useless reality.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes. BEFORE the test. Not during. The idea that Milton is interfering with your test, and by you posting it OUR tests, seems counterproductive to the entire process.

The answers are given to those that ask for them by higher beings than those here on earth like me---you know the old saying “seek and you will find”.---well sometimes the answers are put under our noses by humans and many of them simply get sneezed away---lol

You are not seeking answers from me or Milton and so anything I say or claim will fly over or under you. You are here simply to keep others from getting a peek under the curtain and you have in many ways succeeded to do that by calling them names.

You do have a purpose and that purpose is to keep as many people in the Dark Ages as possible---and that is a legitimate purpose---there are millions of people in this world with the same job as you have because a lot of people are not ready and they need sheep dogs like you to keep them from straying away from the flock.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I just got the delivery of your books today, although I haven't had the chance to read them yet.

The one entitled, "In League With A UFO", seems to indicate that the aliens place 'sleepers' in the midst of our society who are 'in league with the aliens'? And are colluding with the alien agenda? Alien 007s?

The other one, "Shrouded Chronicles of Jesus the Christ" seems to be some sort of commentary on the various different stories in the Bible.

Although I haven't read them yet, I seem to already have an idea of what these books are about. Intuition? Or, alien wave-thought transfer?

Don't worry, I won't spoil it for other readers by telling how the story ends. (In a cliff-hanger leading up to a sequel I bet?) Let them read the books for themselves if they want to find out.

Personally, I hate it when someone tells you how a book or movie ends, because it spoils all the fun of finding out for yourself.

Thanks again.

Hello Lady-X.

Nice pictures.

Hello HankMcCoy.

Have fun with it, while it lasts.

Hello Win52.

Interesting comments. Maybe a little too deep for non Tibetans?

Hello Observe50.

If you read the book, please don't tell us the ending.

Thanks to everyone for your comments!

[edit on 2/21/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You do have a purpose and that purpose is to keep as many people in the Dark Ages as possible---and that is a legitimate purpose---there are millions of people in this world with the same job as you have because a lot of people are not ready and they need sheep dogs like you to keep them from straying away from the flock.

So if I am a sheep-dog what are you? The wise mentor trying to help the masses but held back by the gaoler?

Pul-leeeze, save your Holier-Than-Thou act. You talk a good game about my purpose being to keep people in the Dark Ages when YOU are the one holding back information that could PROVE this is all TRUTH and awaken EVERYONE!

More mindlessness.. I see you didn't bother even QUOTING the part where I call you on your other NONanswers..

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've applied a few warnings for several items in this thread recently. I want to remind everyone of what is displayed at the top of every page of this thread:

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 1931 replies.
There are important new policies for threads this large. Stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal posts are subject to a warning.
Please click here for more information.

Any new attacks on individuals participating in this thread will result in warnings. Stay on topic, not on each other.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sheep dogs are a good thing when there are wolves around. Wolves are sneaky devils that tend to prey on the unwary.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-X
Sleeper you didn't answer me fully. What happens if somebody never makes it out of here? Is it possible to get placed in the loop forever is what I'm saying.

There is no endless loop---everyone gets off this planet eventually---it mostly resides in our hands when that will happen---believe it or not

2. Is it (don't laugh) possible to become a goddess of darkness like in the movies? Like in star wars the sith lords becoming stronger the more they let thedarkside take over them.

There is no way for a human soul to become a goddess of darkness---all human evil and darkness is contained on earth----and evil humans come back to earth and may revisit the evil they did to others in a previous tour on themselves---evil is a boomerang that returns to the sender every single time---the longer it takes to return the bigger it gets---much better if it hits you while you are here after you have done it---it can get nasty if it is allowed to pick up speed and hits you in the next life or god forbid other lives---it can leapfrog on you---not good.

3. Other then video games is there really anything worth living for? People suck, work sucks, sports is very boring, Males are dull, other females annoy me, my school life sucked, don't like love, and so on.

If I was to give any advice to you it would be to get on your knees day and night until whatever you have brought upon yourself from this life or previous one was lifted off you. If you are legit you best be getting your head out your bottom soon!----and I mean that in a nice way

4. Is there a way I can plug myself deeper in the game world. Like legal drugs that will keep me zoned out while playing.

If you love your life as it is keep on doing whatever you have been doing---if not find Jesus, Buda, Krishna, Mohammad, anything but evil---evil sucks and remains contained in your soul while you are here on earth and faithfully awaits your return when you die and come back here.

[edit on 2-21-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Look how much resistance I get from spoon feeding it here---

That, I think, is the motivation behind this thread. The 'kick' that is derived from having some perceived 'wisdom' or 'power', and being able to dole it out to the masses, who are cast as children being fed the 'truth'.

Its bizarre to me that the overall philosophy and message of understanding, love, and insightfulness expressed in this thread, is cast aside when real answers and not empty mystical rhetoric are sought. Suddenly, horrible, anti-social actions are attributed to posters in an antagonistic tone. "You don't get it....you'll just poop your pants....you just want to stop me....Wahhh!!!"

How tiresome it is.....and disheartening....

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Look how much resistance I get from spoon feeding it here---

That, I think, is the motivation behind this thread. The 'kick' that is derived from having some perceived 'wisdom' or 'power', and being able to dole it out to the masses, who are cast as children being fed the 'truth'.

I spoon feed my experiences----but you and Hank and others of that flock to save mankind from me telling my experiences have a devilish way of misquoting me for your own agendas sake---

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have to disagree with you sleeper to an extent. Men can be evil, but sometimes, something worse comes along. Those things are called demons. They are real and more than one can possess person.

I also have to disagree with you about the Bible being mostly parables. That's not so. The Bible is a history book. They really did sacrifice cattle and livestock, the had many wars and battles, and they really did kill people in those battles. To disregard the Bible as a true history book you would have to through away all history books. Because there are many books, artifacts, and science to prove everything in the Bible really happened and its prophesies are being fullfulled.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I spoon feed my experiences----but you and Hank and others of that flock to save mankind from me telling my experiences have a devilish way of misquoting me for your own agendas sake---

Devilish?

Aren't my motives programmed by your aliens for just that purpose? Are you questioning the bigger plan? Milton's bunch programmed me to stand against you, right? SO why the connotation that I am in the wrong for doing it?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

---but you and Hank and others of that flock to save mankind from me telling my experiences

This is an Internet forum. I don't think your influencing 'mankind' here on ATS, regardless of the site's popularity and size.....(sorry Amigos!)....

I don't speak for Hank, but I'm certainly not deluded enough to think that posting from an opposing viewpoint is somehow going to "stop you from telling your experiences".

Please try and get over the persecution complex and maybe we as a group can figure out why "Milton" is apparently feeding you contradictory and illogical information.

And, did you really mean to tell Lady-x to 'get her head out of her butt'?

[edit on 21-2-2007 by MrPenny]

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join