It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
My question for sleeper: Regarding mental illness, in you opinion sleeper, are those severely afflicted held to the same level of accountability as the rest?

Hello OBE1,

Those severely afflicted, their accountability has been postponed.

Does the law I expressed above apply to those with faulty wiring? Thanks...

No

Mental illness, and other mental states is not a subject most of us humans are wired to understand---and could not accept the reality that is taking place. But I can say that severe cases of autism or other mental situations, the person is not tethered to the body exclusively, they straddle both planes of existence, this one here on earth and the one on the other side---but unlike me they can’t talk about it---

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper...can a soul go "back" I mean like going to the dark side and even tough it had advanced, have a quite "demonic" life here on earth and have its "stripes" removed?

Hi kix

We have been ingrained from childhood that there is a “dark side”, a “devil”, an evil force that takes over our souls.

To scare away or appease these evil spirits humans have sacrificed animals and weaker humans on altars to the gods.

There have been witch hunts throughout history to rid mankind of the, “dark side”.

Because this external evil “idea” is so deeply ingrain in most of us it makes this a taboo subject---and difficult to discus.

Nevertheless, any evil person can mend their ways, and get back on track---I believe that was your question.

Also If the earth is a prision of some sort, dont you think its an overcrowded one? I mean 6.5 billion souls here are WAY TOO MUCH...

For those living in the biggest cities in the world it certainly is crowded but this planet can hold more than twice that number and it will---but in a few decades the technology will allow for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

lol.. you cheater.. ok, which came first, the chicken or the egg? I say chicken.. what say you?

I have seen eggs come out of chickens and I have seen chicks come out of eggs. What a paradox---lol

So you have to look at it from a different angle, the prototype, the drawing, the blueprints, whatever.

The evolution---first comes the idea, then the concept, the drawing, prototype and finally working model.

Once you have all the details and list of ingredients you are ready to mix them up and produce the finished product.

Well that’s how we humans might do it---lol

The gods take a different approach---they visualize it and materialize it---the roster and chicken come first with all the built in apparatus to replicate once they mate---you were right! Now the hard part, try and convince others that it happens that way---

Why do any of us merit being born into this magical universe?

Milton tried to explain it to me once and my mind went blank from overload---it’s such a strange deal the brain locks up---Milton said I had to upgrade my spirit-ware before I could run that advanced program, concept---

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

the person is not tethered to the body exclusively, they straddle both planes of existence, this one here on earth and the one on the other side

Sounds like my childhood.

I've always been some place on the fringe - - I've just never fit this world.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
QUESTION: Is it possible some souls are placed here to help other souls understand?

I've never felt like I'm here for me - except as a test of my own convictions - that I stay true to them in the face of adversary and human challenges. To rise above dogma and petty human traits.

Kind of like I'm taking the Final before jumping to a new level.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Big muse smile for your excellent flow post...idea, concept, prototype, working model...

You forgot to add the big WOW, WTF, aspect--when the ingredients produce or create a "whole" larger than the sum of the parts.

I have witnessed this on many occassions in all areas--arts or science.

Your chicken/egg bit was also perfect. But does the tree make a sound if no one is there to hear because the chicken hesitates in crossing the road? Forgive me..LOL .

So, DesCartes "I am because I think" was wrong--selfish. Don't think, feel it? Know it? AND, if it fits the good for all, it happens?

Okay, so Milton's creative abbreviated process is an idea...boom...there it is? Instantaneously?

Milton just knows that an idea is warranted and its creation just happens?

Does Milton have momenst to reflect and say,,,ahhh, that felt good?

You have eluded to we Humans having this capability too, Do We?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"I am here to test my convictions..."

I got in trouble for thinking that way, lost everything...

Huge outback woodshed kick in the ass.

Overtime, found myself again....

However, my convictions were right, she was wrong...LOL

Rewind, repeat, groundhogs day.

I love your posts.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
"I am here to test my convictions..."

I got in trouble for thinking that way, lost everything...

Huge outback woodshed kick in the ass.

Overtime, found myself again....

However, my convictions were right, she was wrong...LOL

Rewind, repeat, groundhogs day.

I love your posts.

Oh Muse - my life's been a real soap opera. But I still feel like the "Cream that rises to the top" - when I make choices on conviction. I've never been swayed by power - control or the all mighty dollar over the health of my soul being.

I raised my kids to be happy. I told them there are few really happy people in this world - make it your priority. Well - their lives haven't been easy - - but they sill stand with higher conviction - - and are happy in their soul.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
are these just thoughts? with some conspiracy there's smoke but I don't even see smoke for ET's. That is unless the only smoke we have is Roswell. I want to believe!

I’m not blowing smoke for the simple reason that where there is smoke there are firefighters to put it out before anyone discovers the fire.

I’m telling my story and will be allowed to tell some of it as long as I keep with the no smoking rules---

There are lots of hints dropped in my stories and those of other contactees, but for now no fire, no proof, and no smoking---maybe Pelosi is an extraterrestrial---

The key word in your statements and accounts of your experience is the
word STORY and STORIES. Your experience or experiences will be categorised as story or stories unless there some convincing evidence not proof, i used the word evidence because over the internet thats all you can give. Personally i find your accounts of an alien experince unconvincing.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just wanted to throw a post up on the 100th page of this thread just in case it's an ATS contest or something ;-)

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
the sun

As I've stated before - it is not so much that I believe Sleeper's "story" - - its that I believe My own - - and relate to Sleeper's "story".

If you are unconvinced and/or do not relate - - then obviously you have not had similar and/or other type experiences within the same framework of a connection.

There are many things I can not relate to because I've never experienced it.

This - however I do relate to because of my own experiences.

Those of us who have had experiences enjoy reading and sharing them.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
QUESTION: Is it possible some souls are placed here to help other souls understand?

Hi Annee,

Every smile cast onto the waters of fellow humans is sharing a part of the magic.

We meet some people that make our day and others that try and sink our boat---and sometimes the same person will do both---many of us fit that mold---those humans of a higher order do the heavy lifting on a regular basis---show-offs---

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
You forgot to add the big WOW, WTF, aspect--when the ingredients produce or create a "whole" larger than the sum of the parts.

The WOW comes into play after a hard day at work and you stop by the chicken place on the way home and pick up the big bucket of fried chicken---

I have witnessed this on many occassions in all areas--arts or science.

Miracles happen all the time yet how many of us notice?

Your chicken/egg bit was also perfect. But does the tree make a sound if no one is there to hear because the chicken hesitates in crossing the road? Forgive me..LOL .

The tree makes a sound when it falls regardless if anyone pays attention and fail to notice. Most never see the alien ship above their heads---they have better things to do.

And chickens and other creatures don’t cross any stinking roads----only humans cross roads---:p

So, DesCartes "I am because I think" was wrong--selfish. Don't think, feel it? Know it? AND, if it fits the good for all, it happens?

We are because a higher order granted us an opportunity to be---or not to be.

Okay, so Milton's creative abbreviated process is an idea...boom...there it is? Instantaneously?

He wishes---lol---those higher up than him yes.

Does Milton have momenst to reflect and say,,,ahhh, that felt good?

Milton and those higher up only indulge in one emotion, joy

You have eluded to we Humans having this capability too, Do We?

Rudimentary, a dog or cow can't create cars, houses and toasters, etc. Humans can visualize something and make it happen or create it---it is mind over matter in its most basic form.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by sleeper]

kix

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sleeper, can you ask Milton if a Human make the goal in THIS life ( I mean we have a lot of lives but lets say our lesson in this life is to become Humble and not procastinate important deeds), its taken to the next level? I mean lets say someone spreads good karma and also learns this life lesson, do you have th echance to retire or to move on?

Also I have worked with terminal people and have witnessed a lot of people who are close to its death and the seem so calm andeven happy, I have always wondered if they recieve "confort or reassurance" from Angels. ETT. whatever?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper, on March 8, 2006 at 09:08 GMT
We didn’t create the knowledge we learn in school so that we could become scientist, teachers, janitors, politicians, housewives, etc.

We humans have inherited everything we have created nothing

and then....

Originally posted by sleeper in this thread
Rudimentary, a dog or cow can't create cars, houses and toasters, etc. Humans can visualize something and make it happen or create it---it is mind over matter in its most basic form.

Please, its jarring to the reader when the continuity breaks down. Try to get back on track.

Thank you...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper, can you ask Milton if a Human make the goal in THIS life ( I mean we have a lot of lives but lets say our lesson in this life is to become Humble and not procastinate important deeds), its taken to the next level?

Those on the right track get rest and relaxation between stints on planets like earth---that break or vacation can last a long time---many human centuries, or only a few human years. Pinpointing time is tricky on this side of the coin because time as we know it doesn’t exist in those in between places.

I mean lets say someone spreads good karma and also learns this life lesson, do you have th echance to retire or to move on?

Where anyone goes from here is up to them to a certain extent, and their school counselor

Also I have worked with terminal people and have witnessed a lot of people who are close to its death and the seem so calm andeven happy, I have always wondered if they recieve "confort or reassurance" from Angels. ETT. whatever?

Those in childhood and those in their second childhood, have frequent contact with entities on the other side. Everyone on their death bed gets visited before they cross over---except for those coming right back---they will experience darkness for a time and then returned just in time for a butt slapping

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Please, its jarring to the reader when the continuity breaks down. Try to get back on track.

Thank you...

For instance how many of us built the car we drive? We didn’t build it yet we can use it---how many of us built the computer we design things with, write books with, waste time on the internet with?

Yet we take credit for what we accomplish using things made by others---which is fine and by design---

Likewise no human created the brain that helps him or her imagine, which also gives power to the hands that making building things possible.

In other words we are supplied with the things we need in whichever playground we find ourselves in.

And for those who find that demeaning they will have to work on their attitude a bit longer---

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sleeper, do you know anything about the CIA's Black Budget and where all of that money is going to every year? Supposedly the current budget for this is supposedly 1.1 trillion dollars, but it's my guess that it's probably a lot more than this.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sleeper one chicken did cross the road about 40 years ago right in front of the car my father was driving. He stopped and it was dead so he bought it home cleaned it up and cooked it for dinner.

After dinner he asked how the chicken was and we said very good then he told us, grrrrrrr.

Blah, Blah, Blah

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Sleeper, do you know anything about the CIA's Black Budget and where all of that money is going to every year?

To try and interface with extremely advanced and spookily mysterious beings from other dimensions inside this very galaxy---the milkshake galaxy---

Supposedly the current budget for this is supposedly 1.1 trillion dollars, but it's my guess that it's probably a lot more than this.

A trillion dollars is pocket change for them----and does it really mater the amount of money they spend?---most of it goes back into the economy, jobs, etc. Money is a funny thing---no one really knows where the bigger part of if comes from----nor where the bigger part goes. I wish some of it would come my way---

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join