It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The greys are android, all of them are.

They are just lab assistant waiting for their masters to come back in 2012.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

It's foolish to try and understand "other worldly" concepts, when your only able to process concepts from our own world mentality. Things such as morals, justice, good/bad etc... are all concepts that only "make sense" to our current level of awareness, our "sense of reality".

Well said Navieko...the walk-a-day circuitry is only good as far as it goes...some days it barely gets me out of bed. lol!

Rudolph_X...I know a man that had "Born to make minimum wage" tattooed on his leg when he was 15...and guess what? He still works at the MiniMart...go figure.

Necrosis & Mayor...My mother (84) and I share openly with each other about our OBE's, ETcontacts, and beyond the grave visitors. However, the rest of the family doesn't quite get it.

A classic book that may, or may not apply in your situations is: Journeys Out of the Body (1971, 1977) by Robert Monroe...maybe you're already familiar with it.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Your reply, once again proves you take things far too personally.
I've read almost all your posts, including Sleepers. I'm aware of your side of the story, as I am Sleepers. I may not of posted much, but only because most my questions have been answered many times already.

Almost all the "attacks" I had included in my post were not directed at you personally, but rather people in general. If you read closely I used "we" or "our"... not "you". We're all guilty of having the same tendancies...just at different levels.

"You say, "hold onto your 'little' belief system"? Hey, my belief system is bigger than yours! Ha. Speaking of size you seem to be trying to bellitle my statements, a 2nd time? You say, "even with the 'tiny' knowledge you actually have". Tiny? I'd say it is HUGE! (You seem obsessed with size, I wonder why? Does size really matter?)"

Again, I didn't mean to specify YOUR intelligence or belief system... but rather OURS compared to everyone elses OUTSIDE our knowledge.

You can't honestly say that WE have huge knowledge when we're speaking of the everything...literally.

My point is, we know probably less than 1% of how EVERYTHING works. To get angry and make arguments in the realm of 100% knowledge, where we partake 1%, is pointless.

If someone comes in claiming they have, lets say 10% of all knowledge... than the sensible thing to do (whether you believe them or not) is just listen and TRY and understand as if you also possess 10% of all knowledge. It's perfectly fine to ask questions in order to progress from 1% to 1.5%, just don't expect to recieve answers, that someone at 1% could easily understand.

To get as angry as you are, just because you arent on the same %, is not fair... To them or yourself.

Blah... I'm crap at explaining things. I hope you get what I'm saying and don't take it too personal.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Your reply, once again proves you take things far too personally.

Hello Navieko.

Thanks for your comments.

I really appreciate you point of view, and thanks for clearing that up.

I do have one more question for you.

How on earth did you manage to get a -973 ATS points rating? I get the impression you must have bought something at the ATS store worth 1000 points, and so far have paid off 27 of those points? How do I get credit like that?

I'm thinking about starting my own blog (costs 1000 points), that's the primary reason why I post here, to earn points. It took me a month to get 115 points, so I figure it'll take another year or so at the rate I'm going before I get anywhere near the 1000 points I need. (I try to earn my points the old fashioned way, by making 'quality' posts, and I'm not one to just spam one line posts around just to get quick points.)

Sleeper's thread has made it interesting, so far, but like most folks here, I've run out of questions. And, Sleeper hardly posts here anymore himself. He makes one or two posts each day that touch on material already covered, just to make an appearance, but its getting to be 'old-hat' and a little stale. I hope he doesn't quit his day job. It looks like this thread has pretty much run its course, has made the final turn, and is coming down the stretch towards the finish line.

Thanks again.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Actually to be honest, I overreacted on the political section inwhich the word "idiot" was involved.

Like I said, we're all guilty of the same tendancies.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Actually to be honest, I overreacted on the political section inwhich the word "idiot" was involved.

Hello Navieko.

Thanks for your comments.

I won't go near the political threads. Lots of fanatics there, and I don't want to lose my job. Politics is a real cut-throat business. God Bless America!!!

What I've learned about the major political parties in the US is that they'll never help you (the average American), but they can hurt you, and they will if you give them reason enough to. That's why its best to mind your own business, and leave politics to the cut-throat politicians and their well bred families. And even if your vote is worthless, make sure you vote on election day! And its better to play soft-ball than hard-ball, because it doesn't hurt as much when you get beaned!

Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I have noticed you state your view as ALL encompassing and defined - - as only you know what is exact - - with no room for varied opinion - - or questionable "truth".

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Rudolph - - why does it seem you keep trying to control this thread?

It's not your thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I tell you what why dont you come to the most romantic site ive ever seen in my entire life there is one blog there about ET but most are about love or war and ive never seen such a site or such a author. nightsky.proboards61.com and see for yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
Sleeper,
I was wondering if you think milton is you from the future, I think he is, what do you think?

No, we are individual entities, and the future and past is not play dough that can be molded or manipulated by mortals, or even those at Milton’s level.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

-until the final exit when the illusions of this life fall away and are replaced with the reality that we belong to the most fantastic family of beings in a vast galactic wonderland.

I have had this belief since childhood. My entire life, this has been my understanding about the way things are. During my life, this understanding has been watered down by living in this reality.

The fact that we are responsible for our own actions is the bottom line for all evil perpetrated against humanity. It is a free will choice that is our own to make. The devil can't make you do it. That is your own responsibility. The devil makes a neat patsy though.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If you claim extra-terrestrials don't exist, how do you explain that the Dogon tribe of Africa had incredible astronomical knowledge 3000-4000 years ago? They knew a lot about the Sirius star systems, and were aware of four of Jupitor's moons ad well as Saturn's rings (the 4 moons and the rings need a telescope to see). You can't see Sirius B with the naked eye, and yet the Dogon knew it was a white dwarf and had an elliptical orbit. A race claiming to be from the system of "Sirius B" gave them this knowledge. That race is the Nommo, and they be the link to the myths of merfolk.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by timedrifter
Sleeper,
I was wondering if you think milton is you from the future, I think he is, what do you think?

No, we are individual entities, and the future and past is not play dough that can be molded or manipulated by mortals, or even those at Milton’s level.
I could be wrong I admit, I dont know if I beleive you or perhaps you do not want to believe it yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello.

In his first post on this thread Sleeper plainly said that there is no proof or scientific verification for his 'fanciful story'. He's simply telling his story, which he claims is true and factual, on a 'take it or leave it basis', so there are no reasonable, rational, or scientific arguments you can make. Reasonable, rational, or scientific arguments are irrelevant to Sleeper's story. You just 'take it or leave it', based on his word alone.

There is talk about splitting the UFO board into scientific and fanciful story telling sections. Since scientific implies theoretical this thread of mine and my blog squarely belong in the other board should one be created, because there is no theoretical to extraterrestrial visitations nor to any of my experiences---

Here is the first deception: Sleeper says, "because there is no theoretical to extraterrestrial visitations..."??? When in fact, there are plenty of scientific theories and plenty of evidence and 'proofs' regarding the UFOs and arguments concerning life elsewhere in the Universe. Most scientists today actually agree that life probably exists all throughout the Universe. So Sleeper is plainly trying to decieve folks when he says, 'there is no theoretical science'. (Sleeper lies, blatantly, again.)

You can't agrue with Sleeper, because none of his story has any reasonable, rational, or scientific basis to it. Its simply a story he made up. That is what lots of folks here don't seem to realize, when they try to dispute his statements. Sleeper already said there is no proof or scientific basis to his story. That makes him immune to any sort of 'scientific' critique. So trying to debate about 'proof' or any 'scientific points' will get you nowhere.

Like Sleeper said, "my blog squarely belong in the... fanciful story telling sections." to use his own words.

(Also, Sleeper has a tendency to use bad grammer and poor punctuation, on purpose. I suppose to try to deceive folks reading his posts, making like he is just an amature telling his story. But the fact is that he is a professional writer and author of several books. He was outed to this fact by a poster HankMcCoy, and then Sleeper finally admitted to it. But, Sleeper's fans overlook these kinds of deceptions that Sleeper regularly perpetrates. Obviously a professional writer, like Sleeper, who uses bad grammar and punctuation in his posts to decieve and confuse his readers is a little suspicious?)

I understand folks just want to be entertained, like when going to a palm-reader in a Carnival freak show. Most folks don't take any of Sleeper's statements seriously. Most folks will gladly pay a nickel or a dime, and suspend disbelief, to see a two-headed llama, or a bearded lady, etc., or as in this case, to hear a freaky UFO abduction story.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-X
If we aren't with them then they keep us in lockdown in this dreadful cycle of reincarnation on earth. In my point of view aliens are the absolute evil that must be stopped. More I'm on earth I'll simply dislike all aliens period.

sleeper why do you blindly follew them?

True evil can be found in terrestrials here on earth commonly referred to as humans, look around you who do you see doing the evil in this world? And no they are not lizards from space hiding in human skins---
----stop looking for scapegoats and take responsibility for your own life.

Why do you think humans are in lockdown? Remove your blinders many humans belong in lockdown, and many of them know it.

And talk about blindly following----who are you following? You talk like you are suicidal---or is that an act to deceive those who read this thread?

not all belong here and I'm my own proof. I don't care for this reality, I don't care for love, I don't care for mankind, I don't care for anything except getting off this stupid planet. IF ALIENS TRULY DID CARE THEY WOULD OF HELPED TURN THIS WORLD INTO A WONDERFUL PLACE but they didn't. Those EVIL aliens (if they really do exist) of yours torment people just because they can. I remember you saying aliens make situations so people can learn am I correct? includes rape, killing, wars, etc if you get my point. Infinite number of ways aliens could of made the world a joyful teaching grounds yet they make you learn the hardway ALL THE TIME(This helps proves they are evil).

You never question these aliens as a religious individual never questions his/her god. You pretty much are the same as they are.

and don't give us that humans are dumb talk. Man is NOT like animals, we learn ,grow, create, always searching for more understanding of life as beast do NOT. It may take some time but man can learn the same amount of stuff your god milton knows if they stopped being greedy, manipulative beings and worked with us.

Miltons down fall will be that he underestimates that which is below him.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Rudolph_X thank you for your last post this has influenced my thought on this thread significantly you raised points I was not aware of. Although I am not disregarding this encounter my probabilities have changed.

Cheers.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Rudolph - I'd really appreciate if you would start your own thread - and stop hogging this one.

I am interested in what Sleeper has to say.

I am not particularly interested in what you have to say.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Rudolph - I'd really appreciate if you would start your own thread - and stop hogging this one.

I am interested in what Sleeper has to say.

I am not particularly interested in what you have to say.

Then ignore him.

I think it's funny that a few of the people that have taken part in this thread are all interesting in sharing ideas about sleeper as long as the ideas do not in any way call into question the validity of anything he is stating. The way people turn on each other in this thread when their opinion changes is unenlightened and CHILDISH at best.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hank....you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Now that I have said that......I do believe some of this is true. The one thing that bothers me is that, all of what sleeper has said could have been planted in his mind....I mean if what he says about ET technology is true and that these entities are as advanced as the claims.

What would be so hard about that, for their technology.

I know you believe in ET's being there. It is just their motivation that is the dark horse. In 1968, I have seen a UFO (very bright light) travelling faster than a jet, changeing from horizontal flight to vertical flight in an instant and going out to space like a comet in reverse. My dad and brother saw the same thing. I know they exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The way people turn on each other in this thread when their opinion changes is unenlightened and CHILDISH at best.

Welcome to Earth

Sleeper: Why are factions of government allowed to have contact with aliens on a normal conscious level, talk with them etc? What did they do to be considered outside of the envelope of ignorance that the rest of the population remains under?

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join