It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Rudolph - I'd really appreciate if you would start your own thread - and stop hogging this one.

I am interested in what Sleeper has to say.

I am not particularly interested in what you have to say.

ATS » Aliens & UFOs » I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials » Post Reply

ALL replies are welcomed here. NO member has the right or priviledge to dictate what another can or should post, within the T&C of course.

Though I've yet to use it, there is the ignore feature.

... the choice is your's.

IMO, Rudolph_X draws attention to the simple fact that sleeper knowingly dismissed ANY/ALL ties to accountability or proof with said post.

From that point forward, sleeper's accounts and revelations become a matter of Personal acceptance, consideration of, or outright dismissal ... again, the choice is your's.

However, within the T&Cs, ALL replies are welcomed and appreciated ...

Just Sayin' ...

$.02

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Rudolph 's question has been answered... whether it be the answer he was expecting/wanting or not. It's quite obvious that he had felt offended that Sleeper didn't go along with his religious belief, and therefore went on an attempt to descredit him as much as possible. I find it funny how up untill that point he seemed to be good friends with Sleeper, all happy and cheerful.

Thats the one thing that bugs me in this line of research. People who will do all they can to discredit someone just because their religious belief has been challenged.

If you won't keep an open mind about things, including things that may challenge you to look passed your beliefs, this is not the place for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Lady-x,
Maybe it is time for you to learn, grow and create yourself into a better situation. We all belong here, that is why we are here. The trick is to find out why, and "the journey is often more important than the destination" (an old proverb from somewhere, I don't know). What are you looking for in this thread? Are you hoping that Sleeper will send Milton to your house and take you away? You sound more depressed than anything, and maybe some real help is necessary, instead of waiting for "them" to come for you. I would think that the experience would be more mind-shattering than anything we have here, so you should think about what you wish for. Sleeper is giving us an account that is real to him, and sounds remarkably similar to other things that I have read. But his experience happened when it needed to, when it was supposed to, because his mind was perhaps ready to understand or even just not disintegrate. People lose their minds in stressful, traumatic situations, and UFOs would certainly qualify as traumatic. SOmeone that is obviously suicidal would not be able to contain the info that "they" have, and would probably end up either catatonic or completely flipped. I am not trying to hurt your feelings. I believe in therapy and have been in therapy for years. Mental health is important, and "they" probably know it. If you put yourself back together, "they" may just come to you when it is time. But looking for an escape is unhealthy and unrealistic. Please consider this and take care of yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello.

In the grand universal scheme of infinite possibilities, Sleeper’s story is far too provincial and simplistic to be realistic.

However, there is possibly a far more sinister aspect to Sleeper’s blog and posts, than just trying to deceive folks in order to make money on his books and movie screenplay.

Is Sleeper justifying, advocating and glorifying ‘demonic possession’?

Throughout human history documented cases of what we call ‘demon possessions’ have occurred, but Sleeper discounts the claims that these are ‘demons’, and says that they are highly evolved UFO spiritual entities instead? As if that makes it OK???

In his blog, “A day with an Extraterrestrial,” Sleeper paints a blurry picture of various possible ‘benevolent’ demonic spirit possession scenarios, under UFO guise.

First (in the first scene), the jogger which encounters Sleeper in the park, a human’s body, who is ‘possessed’ by the ‘demonic’ spirit entity, Sleeper calls ‘Milton’. Then when Sleeper goes into the craft, the ‘demonic’ spirit entity, Milton, possesses yet another body, that of an EBE3 type extraterrestrial. Then again, the ‘demonic’ spirit entity Milton, discards that ET body, and then enters into the female body of what Sleeper terms, a ‘sperm extractor’, and Sleeper performs various sexual acts on the ‘demon’ possessed body of the victim.

(If fact, like a teenage fantasy, Sleeper has sex with nearly all the ‘possessed’ females he comes into contact with, during his spaced-out excursion? This alone makes his infantile story quite unbelievable and sophomoric. Even the name of this thread, "I'm coming clean on Extraterrestrials," is a filthy sexual innuendo?)

Throughout the blog, it is clear that the ‘demonic’ spirit entity ‘Milton’ possesses various different bodies and performs unnatural acts while in them. In the blog the ‘demonic’ Milton spirit entity says he can ‘possess’ bodies like ordinary humans put on a suit of clothes! Then he tells Sleeper, you too can ‘possess’ different bodies in the future as well, implying that Sleeper also possesses these ‘demonic’ abilities?

Here Sleeper seems to be advocating a form of ‘demonic spirit possession’, in UFO guise, as something that is natural and good? Is he preparing a special portion of the general population to accept ‘demonic’ possession, so they will be easy marks for the a coming demon epidemic, once the vibrational frequency levels of the Schumann Resonance rises high enough for mass worldwide demonic possessions to commence?

Could Sleeper’s blog be a pretext, preparing the way for mass worldwide demonic possessions?

Personally, I think Sleeper’s next blog should be entitled, “A day with an Exorcist.”

Thanks again.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your mixing his story up, Rudolph.
They werent living entities that Milton "possessed" as you put it. They were androids, designed (created) for whatever purpose. You talk of them as if they're some poor helpless being made to slave labor, lol.

Infact in the story, Milton didn't even go into them as they were not containers. The "sperm extractor" was another android, obviously designed to look human in order to be able to work more effectively on humans. No different from a plastic cup, just more convenient.

The containers you speak of are, as milton described, our bodies. WE are simply souls/spirit (how ever you want to call it) occupying our body, used as a tool, in order to appropriately inhabit the physical world. In not one part of the story did Milton or Sleeper go into an already occupied body. That would not be allowed. Only empty containters may be used... I don't see where you get this "demonic possession" thing, lol.

Your twisting different parts of the stories and trying to demonize them. Can you not just look at the story the way Sleeper tells it, and not the way you want to see it.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Navieko]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Throughout human history documented cases of what we call ‘demon possessions’ have occurred, but Sleeper discounts the claims that these are ‘demons’, and says that they are highly evolved UFO spiritual entities instead? As if that makes it OK???

Where did Sleeper say it was ok? He's just giving a more accurate, less primitive explanation of what these 'demons' are. He didn't say, "therefore its perfectly fine for this to happen". He states himself there are indeed bad UFO entities aswell. Just because they're bad, doesn't mean they're not highly evolved.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill

Sleeper: Why are factions of government allowed to have contact with aliens on a normal conscious level, talk with them etc? What did they do to be considered outside of the envelope of ignorance that the rest of the population remains under?

They did nothing to be considered, ETs groom those they intend to work with and place them in positions where contact takes place, whether that be in government or other institutions that facilitate technological advancement.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Where did Sleeper say it was ok? He's just giving a more accurate, less primitive explanation of what these 'demons' are. He didn't say, "therefore its perfectly fine for this to happen". He states himself there are indeed bad UFO entities aswell. Just because they're bad, doesn't mean they're not highly evolved.

Hi Navieko,

X knows exactly were evil resides, in his own heart and soul, assuming he has a soul---

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello.

Goodbye.

Nah, just kidding. I'm sure you're for real. You just joined recently for sleeper's thread and now you've found you don't like it, so you're gonna move on.

But actually, there's a path for ATS members who are for real. Walk it and you'll like it. Contribute, and you'll feel better.

Remember also that Scientologists are lurking left and right so sleeper's got a lot to deal with. Nice work sleeper!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Originally posted by Annee
Rudolph - I'd really appreciate if you would start your own thread - and stop hogging this one.

I am interested in what Sleeper has to say.

I am not particularly interested in what you have to say.

ATS » Aliens & UFOs » I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials » Post Reply

ALL replies are welcomed here. NO member has the right or priviledge to dictate what another can or should post, within the T&C of course.

Though I've yet to use it, there is the ignore feature.

... the choice is your's.

IMO, Rudolph_X draws attention to the simple fact that sleeper knowingly dismissed ANY/ALL ties to accountability or proof with said post.

From that point forward, sleeper's accounts and revelations become a matter of Personal acceptance, consideration of, or outright dismissal ... again, the choice is your's.

However, within the T&Cs, ALL replies are welcomed and appreciated ...

Just Sayin' ...

$.02

Is it not obvious that Rudolph_X has made it a personal crusade to thrash this thread and bring it down to his level of filth?

Everything he says are lies meant to slander me. I don’t respond to him because he is a simple hateful troll out for points so that he can get his thousand points for his blog---as he stated.

Because he is polite while attacking me he is allowed to skate under the T& C rules---pure evil truly can be clever---right mister X---

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
[Rudolph_X knows exactly were evil resides... [snip]

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I see that you are still afraid to talk to me directly, so now you are passing along your messages to me through intermediaries? Nice tact.

It is obvious you don't want to talk about some issues, and have now debased yourself to the low level of resorting to making personal attacks on me and my character.

So is that your new theory? Rudolph_X has no soul?

You're just mad because I raise some points you don't like. Did you really think that you could make fools out of all these people, and no one would step up to challenge you? What's fair is fair.

By the way, when is the next installment of the blog going to be available?

Hey, I'm still a big fan of Sleeper, the science fiction writer guy, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your story!

Just because we might argue about some minor points regarding your blog and posts, I still consider you and all the other posters here to be friends of mine. Otherwise, I wouldn't be so brutally honest with you? Would you prefer that I be a phoney, and lie to you, and tell you what you want to hear? No, I know that deep down inside you want me to be honest, and that's what I'm trying to be.

OK. I am going to tone down my rhetoric. I hope you are happy now. (I don't want to upset anyone.) I'll just go into semi-lurking mode, and try to earn my points elsewhere.

Thanks again.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Rudolph 's question has been answered...

And yet so many more HAVEN'T been answered..

1. Why does Milton stress the importance of the family unit and then allow sleeper to break that unit by cheating on his wife?

2. If these aliens have the power to manipulate memories, is it possible that everything he is experiencing is nothing more than false memories?

3. sleeper has stated he is 'coming clean' yet he holds so much information back because Milton wont let him share it. Who does his alligence lie with?

As for the answers he gives..

Really look at some of his responses and ask yourself if he is even answering the question in the first place. A great deal of his posts are nothing more than misdirection followed by esoteric musings that really dont even MEAN anything.

There is so much groundless speculation, spiritualism, new age snakeoil, and complete disregard for any type of critical thinking that this thread really is becoming a joke. It has evolved from discussing a blog and turned into te old fashioned 'medium' seance with sleeper knocking his knee against the table every once in a while to give the old ladies a good show.

Skunkworks fodder at it grandest.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

1. Why does Milton stress the importance of the family unit and then allow sleeper to break that unit by cheating on his wife?

This is another classic example of what I was pointing out earlier. Only to YOU, in YOUR WORLD is 'cheating' a "break of unit". What makes you think all the same morals, expectations, ethics etc, that we hold on our planet, are expected outside our world?

What may seem normal to us here, may be extremely weird to out there.
Not very hard to understand, yes?

2. If these aliens have the power to manipulate memories, is it possible that everything he is experiencing is nothing more than false memories?

Who knows?? Anything is possible. Shall we go discredit anything EVER said, because there are ENDLESS possibilites that may be the real truth?

Stupid question. Although if that was the case, I'm sure theres still more truth to it than 95% of the stuff presented on this forum.

3. sleeper has stated he is 'coming clean' yet he holds so much information back because Milton wont let him share it. Who does his alligence lie with?

This is just getting desperate. What the hell difference does it make if he said hes 'coming clean'. Would it really make you feel that much better and make his story that much more legit, if he named the thread something else?

Maybe it's not up to him to decide if he can release every bit of information. He had the previledge of being able to keep these memories and release a large portion of it. I honestly don't think he's going to be upset and I don't think 99% of the readers will either. Just the naggy little ones that just HAVE to know everything.

As for the answers he gives..

Really look at some of his responses and ask yourself if he is even answering the question in the first place. A great deal of his posts are nothing more than misdirection followed by esoteric musings that really dont even MEAN anything.

There is so much groundless speculation, spiritualism, new age snakeoil, and complete disregard for any type of critical thinking that this thread really is becoming a joke. It has evolved from discussing a blog and turned into te old fashioned 'medium' seance with sleeper knocking his knee against the table every once in a while to give the old ladies a good show.

Skunkworks fodder at it grandest.

Where did Sleeper mention he would, without a doubt, prove to the hundreds of people participating, that his story is the truth? Infact he stated straight up in the very first post, that he is not able.

I don't know about you, but I'm quite impressed with his answers and the effort he has made to answer almost every single person.

So whats making you angry? Wheres the problem?
Can you not stand that we choose to stay opened minded towards his story, and perhaps even believe him, without having to have unquestionable evidence proving so?

Well I feel sorry for you. I truly do...

All the best,

Navieko.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sorry if this has covered already but could someone provide a link to the books Sleeper has authored? Also I would be interested in comments from people who have read it or a link to the thread it may have been discussed in already. Thnx

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Then ignore him.

the funny thing is that the you are the person you are telling the poster to ignore. they want to read what sleeper writes, most think you add NOTHING!!!

please get a life, or better yet start your own thread and stop trashing this one.

GO AWAY HANK

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

This is another classic example of what I was pointing out earlier. Only to YOU, in YOUR WORLD is 'cheating' a "break of unit". What makes you think all the same morals, expectations, ethics etc, that we hold on our planet, are expected outside our world?

What may seem normal to us here, may be extremely weird to out there.
Not very hard to understand, yes?

You need to reread the blog, mate. It is not me that brings up cheating on his wife, using that turn of phrase, 'Mike' does, and he has a hard time with it, causing stress because he DID cheat on his wife.

Who knows?? Anything is possible. Shall we go discredit anything EVER said, because there are ENDLESS possibilites that may be the real truth?

Stupid question. Although if that was the case, I'm sure theres still more truth to it than 95% of the stuff presented on this forum.

Yes, anything IS possible, so why can't sleeper allow for the possibility that things like that ARE possible? The aliens have the technology in his mythos, but HE is the one unwillinging to concede that his entire story might be a construct of their alien memory implants.

But let me clarify this...

Even if aliens implanted entirely false memories in sleeper.. there is still more truth to it than 95 percent of the stuff on this forum? That is a pretty powerful claim in itself and speaks to your objectivity, without doubt..

This is just getting desperate. What the hell difference does it make if he said hes 'coming clean'. Would it really make you feel that much better and make his story that much more legit, if he named the thread something else?

Maybe it's not up to him to decide if he can release every bit of information. He had the previledge of being able to keep these memories and release a large portion of it. I honestly don't think he's going to be upset and I don't think 99% of the readers will either. Just the naggy little ones that just HAVE to know everything.

It would be more 'legit' if he dropped the pretense of doing this for a noble cause and simply sold it for what it is. If he gave one care about the rest of us, he would do more to help us to understand what he is going through instead of giving largely cryptic 'fortune-cookie' responses.

And yes, I am someone that has to know everything. Excuse me for not wanting to be a willfully ignorant sheep pleasantly munching whatever garbage is shoveled my way. It must be nice to live in a world where all information that is needed is given away freely, and the information that isn't needed can't be obtained.

Where did Sleeper mention he would, without a doubt, prove to the hundreds of people participating, that his story is the truth? Infact he stated straight up in the very first post, that he is not able.

I don't know about you, but I'm quite impressed with his answers and the effort he has made to answer almost every single person.

So whats making you angry? Wheres the problem?
Can you not stand that we choose to stay opened minded towards his story, and perhaps even believe him, without having to have unquestionable evidence proving so?

Well I feel sorry for you. I truly do...

All the best,

Navieko.

That EXACTLY the point. sleeper HASNT claimed that he can support this, and has actually insisted the opposite, hence why SKUNKWORKS is the appropriate forum, imo.

If you are impressed with sleeper's answers, I would invite you to read this thread with a bag of fortune cookies on your lap and for every question asked of Milton, crack open a fortune cookie and read the answer as if it had come from Milton instead of some novelty shop in San Francisco. Pretty much the same thing.

What makes you think I'm angry? To have anger is to have an emotional response, and I can assure you that nothing in sleeper's ramblings has as of yet caused an emotional response.

Don't cry for me, Navieko. Cry for those that have such open minds that they fall out of their heads and roll around in the muck. I don't understand why people think that opening their minds means they have to close their BRAINS.. but I digress..

[edit on 20-2-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You need to reread the blog, mate. It is not me that brings up cheating on his wife, using that turn of phrase, 'Mike' does, and he has a hard time with it, causing stress because he DID cheat on his wife.

At that time, Mike had not yet regained his memory of the universe... therefore he was still limted only to "rules and regulations" of Earth.

Although I'm sure even before he had his memory he would not see it as cheating on his wife, as it was merely an android. A tool.

Yes, anything IS possible, so why can't sleeper allow for the possibility that things like that ARE possible? The aliens have the technology in his mythos, but HE is the one unwillinging to concede that his entire story might be a construct of their alien memory implants.

I still don't see the logic in this. If anything is possible, it could be just as possible that many of OUR thoughts are constructed through alien implants.
It's like me asking you if your willingness to debunk Sleeper is created through extreterrestrial manipulation.

WELL IS IT?!

Just because something is possible, it doesn't mean it is at all likely.

But let me clarify this...

Even if aliens implanted entirely false memories in sleeper.. there is still more truth to it than 95 percent of the stuff on this forum? That is a pretty powerful claim in itself and speaks to your objectivity, without doubt..

What I was implying is that 99% of the stuff that is presented on the board are hoax, right? So if aliens implanted his memories, its quite likely that there is some truth to them, in terms with what its like outside our known universe. I wouldn't see a point in creating them otherwise.

Anyway, I feel stupid trying to justify something that was made up in order to ask a dumb question. The whole scenario would be pointless and highly unlikely.

It would be more 'legit' if he dropped the pretense of doing this for a noble cause and simply sold it for what it is. If he gave one care about the rest of us, he would do more to help us to understand what he is going through instead of giving largely cryptic 'fortune-cookie' responses.

And yes, I am someone that has to know everything. Excuse me for not wanting to be a willfully ignorant sheep pleasantly munching whatever garbage is shoveled my way. It must be nice to live in a world where all information that is needed is given away freely, and the information that isn't needed can't be obtained.

Once again, I feel attacking the title of the thread is just pathetic.
"Coming clean" means exactly what Sleeper wanted to mean. It doesn't necessarily mean having to tell everything. You can't say he's not coming clean when you have no idea what he wanted to reveal in the first place.

You know perfectly well he isn't confessing. If you werent in the position to experience the same things Sleeper did, you are in no position to demand what he says. Especially when he claims he isn't allowed.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Navieko]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thought I might get in a bit of trouble for my post.

Oh well - guess I will just use ignore or exit from now on.

I still see a difference between having opinion/input/accountability - - and trying to monopolize/manipulate - - taking over a thread.

BUT - - I would not be a moderator for anything - - my deepest respect - - I will adhere to your recommendation.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

That EXACTLY the point. sleeper HASNT claimed that he can support this, and has actually insisted the opposite, hence why SKUNKWORKS is the appropriate forum, imo.

If you are impressed with sleeper's answers, I would invite you to read this thread with a bag of fortune cookies on your lap and for every question asked of Milton, crack open a fortune cookie and read the answer as if it had come from Milton instead of some novelty shop in San Francisco. Pretty much the same thing.

What makes you think I'm angry? To have anger is to have an emotional response, and I can assure you that nothing in sleeper's ramblings has as of yet caused an emotional response.

Anything on this forum that has been claimed truth, remains on the forum, untill proven otherwise. Sleeper didn't say it wasn't true, he just said he cannot prove it the way you want him to.

Trust me, I'm not some pushover gullible sheep that will fall for anything. Doesn't mean my mind is completely shut either... But as I've said in a previous post; perhaps some of us have experienced something aswell, which may contribute greatly to the belief.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Navieko]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Sorry if this has covered already but could someone provide a link to the books Sleeper has authored? Also I would be interested in comments from people who have read it or a link to the thread it may have been discussed in already. Thnx

Hello RedPill.

You'll find the links to Sleepers books somewhere near the middle of page 70 of this thread. I haven't read them, yet.

Good luck.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join