It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Once again I thank you for your time in answering the many questions. I haven't posted much, I believe you gain more sometimes by listening rather by speaking. That said, I have several questions for you:
Recently I saw a show on SciFi channel UFO hunters, there was a man in NJ that out of the blue had an encounter with a ufo and ET"S. long story short he was taken back to the time thru regression. Several things really bothered me. He keep saying, besides being scared, that pictures keep flashing, flashing so fast to the point where he was terrified. I must admit that watching that gave me the creeps BIG TIME. It also brought to mind how frightened I was when watching the same kind of thing durring the movie Fire in the Sky. Could you why that bothers me so much? From what I am getting which is limited, is that there are 2 types of experiences. One is to gain knowledge or a test of knowledge or
Another type is experiments on the body?? Possibly to remove genetic material for breeding or to implant something for tracking???

Why must these experiences be so frighting? They are able to come in human form wouldn't that make things easier for those involved? Is this part of the "test" to see if your ready to handle their looks and take a joy ride or whatever????

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well she misunderstood my sinister intentions anyway. All she heard was the “spiritual needs” part of my line. After I called her she went to church and called me back later to thank me for the wake up call. She is positive “God” used me to deliver a message. And I didn’t see any point in telling her otherwise so that’s that.
Oh and a word to the wise: Never offer kool-aid to a puppy.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper, I love the irony that a huge, hairy, knuckle-dragging ape-man is far more evolved than humans...driving back and forth between Mars and Earth. Mankind has such a wakeup call coming with the ego thingy.

...er maybe I got that wrong..maybe they are not more evolved but have permission from the higher ups to 'commute' to work.
I have to live within 45mins of work, per company rules..

Is bigfoot the survivor of the huge battle on Mars or the victor?....or maybe he / they are squatters that came after the place was level'd and they just took up residence there.

I bet there may be a more horrendous side that I may not even be thinking of...

I know it's all in jest, but if Milton ever rounds up the school kids for a field-trip.....SHOTGUN!! (high-fives Izarith... woot,I called it first
)

anyways, truly thankyou for all your postings and never ending energy to continue. You are making a monumental impact on peoples lives....well for some of us.
-Vortices

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Do you know if this is a real alien craft or being, and if not, then what is it?

youtube.com...

Thanks,
Chutso

ps: are some UFOs merkabas?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

That’s pretty neat what ever it is Chutso. I looked out the window late the other night and saw a light in the sky following an unusual flight path and thought to myself, yup that’s Milton, Sleeper, and John all waked out on Yoo-Hoo. I am going to keep a six pack of it on hand so maybe next time they will stop and pick me up.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Hey Tommy,

I don't have any yoo-hoo stuff, but I could offer some kaluha for the ride! It's slightly more sinful in calories, but has some special effects, so maybe that will attract Milton for a midnight rendez-vous in his ship
Hope to see you there with the others!

ps Milton if you read this and decide to do something capricious but deliriously fun with a great group of rebellious curtain peeker, please don't wipe out our memories - and no body experiments, either
I think we've had enough of that. We just want a joy ride with our friends!

Chutso

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kj6754
Sleeper, I remember you once said something along lines of "if you ever want to see alien technology, then look at a leaf". Were you saying that aliens directly engineered some of the things we see in a natural environment or did they engineer something that was allowed to evolve into numerous things on its own?

Some things are designed to adapt on their own, some things get upgraded by ET caretakers, and also new species are placed here whole rather than having evolved.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985
Hello Sleeper.

I think Milton is a pilot, personal trainer, or a professional eater. He flys all over the galaxy for one, makes you do all of those pushups, and raids your fridge. What is his job title? Milton, down and give me 500!!!

What were some other names that you would give Milton?

I put some out there but the posts got deleted, Milton may be a mod incognito

Do we as a species, given that we only use a small portion of our brain, if we use all of our brain, can we be at the Milton level?

We can’t use the excuse that we don’t get the full use of our brains anymore science has finally admitted that humans use 100% of their brains.---and some of us still aint too smart---

What is his race called?

He doesn’t belong to any particular race he is a free agent, or perhaps he meant freeloader ---

Since it is not a breach of national security, what people on earth are truely ETs, and no joking this time sleeper!! Sylvester Stallone?

Not Stallone but his movie sidekick trainer Burgess Meredith was, well maybe not.

I opened a bar tab sleeper and you didnt show up?

Burp….that’s what you think…

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Originally posted by Kappo
I just thought that maybe it was going to be a lucid dream had I not woken up? And I thought that maybe that's what it is really like before you die, you realise that it's all a dream (from what my friend said, I haven't read all of your thread) and then you just wake up, and find yourself where you were before you were born. Maybe.. What do you think?

We don’t wake up from a dream and that’s not the sensation we will have as we do in some dreams. Being sucked through a tunnel is more accurate even though its not a tunnel but rapid movement from one place to another place.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Sleeper,

Just curious, but why was that window opened for those certain posters on the thread?? They didn't seem too deserving of it since they constantly mocked you and your posts like every other detractor on this thread as well, then again, thats just my opinion.

Oh they were deserving---

Is that window still open, for me anyway or anyone else here for that matter!??? I sure do hope so. Should I at least give it a shot, see what happens, see if ET does visit me?? Could you put in a good word for me or maybe Milton can for a possible encounter my way??

Milton said that if anyone tries it now, now that the window has closed on that offer, the best that you can hope for is a Mr. Potato head encounter, which btw could be quite an experience in itself

If i do get a chance at this, I'll be a good little human and remember to bring my puke bucket!
Don't want to make a mess of the ship or anything. Thanks for the reply Sleeper and I look forward to your feedback.

Certainly bring the bucket but also a potato peeler

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!!

Can you please explain what is so terrifying about ET encounters that make people....make a mess....for lack of a better word, that memories have to be wiped ect?

Is it their appearance or what is it?

If they appeared as attractive members of the opposite sex for instance, then there would be no problem. Do you think they need to work on their sales and marketing?

I mean anyone who is taken in the middle of the night and wakes up in a foreign place is going to be scared at first. Why not just organise a visit via email then knock on the door during the day for the pick up? That would not be as terrifying.

Do you think that there are even critters out there in the Universe that Milton would be scared to wake up in room with as well?

Being a technology freak. If i got over the other hurdles that terrify people, my biggest problem would be my jaw flapping around on the ground in awe of their stuff. Maybe they get sick of stitching it back on....lol

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
Sleeper,

Please ask milton if he knows Dr Richard J. Boylan. He claims that he is Councillor of Earth. On his website, recently he has published new stuff regarding year 2008.

Is he a fake or real???
His site and letter
Thanks,
C

I’ll put it this way, there is no councilor appointed to earth and much of what is in that letter is silly

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hi chutso,

Reminds me of those objects flying around the tether in that NASA footage. Maybe Sereda was onto something.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Sleeper,
Once again I thank you for your time in answering the many questions. I haven't posted much, I believe you gain more sometimes by listening rather by speaking. That said, I have several questions for you:
Recently I saw a show on SciFi channel UFO hunters, there was a man in NJ that out of the blue had an encounter with a ufo and ET"S. long story short he was taken back to the time thru regression. Several things really bothered me. He keep saying, besides being scared, that pictures keep flashing, flashing so fast to the point where he was terrified. I must admit that watching that gave me the creeps BIG TIME. It also brought to mind how frightened I was when watching the same kind of thing durring the movie Fire in the Sky. Could you why that bothers me so much?

Hi star

It may bother you because you may have had a similar experience, or not

From what I am getting which is limited, is that there are 2 types of experiences. One is to gain knowledge or a test of knowledge or
Another type is experiments on the body?? Possibly to remove genetic material for breeding or to implant something for tracking???

Some people participate unknowingly in certain programs that involved genetic linage---there is nothing that I can explain on that because it involves only those particular genealogies and there are many.

Most of the time, machines are the frontlines on these types of encounters and they perform routine functions that can be terrifying because they take us out of our little bubbles that give us comfort, and place us in very strange situations. Most of these things get wiped but some elements of them can be drawn out via regression.

Why must these experiences be so frighting?

Because they are so friggin alien to us, no pun intended.

They are able to come in human form wouldn't that make things easier for those involved?

No it wouldn’t. Would you let some shmoe take you into a strange room and open you up like a can of tuna?

Is this part of the "test" to see if your ready to handle their looks and take a joy ride or whatever????

They take many people on joy rides but they don’t let them remember because we would want more and more and we would tell all our friends and then they would want joy rides too.---Where would it end---

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Reminds me of those objects flying around the tether in that NASA footage. Maybe Sereda was onto something.

Hi Zenfish, I am not familiar with Sereda. Can you fill me in?

Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortices
Hello Sleeper, I love the irony that a huge, hairy, knuckle-dragging ape-man is far more evolved than humans...driving back and forth between Mars and Earth. Mankind has such a wakeup call coming with the ego thingy.

Hi Vortices

It’s a tad chillier on Mars and the fur coats come in handy

...er maybe I got that wrong..maybe they are not more evolved but have permission from the higher ups to 'commute' to work.

They have their duties

Is bigfoot the survivor of the huge battle on Mars or the victor?....or maybe he / they are squatters that came after the place was level'd and they just took up residence there.

Some belong to the maintenance department

I bet there may be a more horrendous side that I may not even be thinking of...

An encounter with one would certainly be horrendous and nothing like in the movie “Harry and the Hendersons”.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

David Sereda made this movie called "From Here to Andromeda." In it one of the things he discusses is some NASA footage of these objects flying around a 12 mile long tether that NASA was using for an experiment. Whatever those object were they looked fairly similar to what was in that link you posted. I think you can watch his movie on YouTube. He has some pretty interesting ideas on travellng faster than light and how a ship might necessarily need that dark center point - as in that link.

zen

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Are Bigfoots angry giants?

Why would they be angry, stink, all people say bigfoots stink, no showers on Mars?

Are bigfoot smarter than humans?

Chupacabra vs bigfoot, any victors?

Harry and the hendersons was a true story.

Sleeper, the tab is still open, wtf, you light weight, the last one standing is left with the check
? Im telling Milton, down and give me 700!!!!

Sleeper, you are my number one ET diplomat. Why hasnt Milton showed himself in Dekalb Illinois 730 Regent Drive Apartment #1? Milton, nut the heck up! Shoot at my apartment or something, send aliens!!!!

But beware of captain morgan shots!!!

Im calling Milton out!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbapug1985

Does Milton like star wars?

Hes my favorite YODA

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join