It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The counterfeit contactee who is sincere but deluded is another matter altogether. Captain Robert Collins, author of Exempt From Disclosure, recently stated that he had been threatened by these types. Sometimes a real contactee will turn into a counterfeit contactee of this type as well. This type of counterfeit contactee is a very closed minded individual who has all the answers, and who has trouble listening to what others have to say. They rant on in long diatribes of so called “channelled messages”, dredging up all kinds of stuff from the depths of their subconscious. When criticised they and their followers can become very hostile and even dangerous. They sometimes go off the deep end and if they are charismatic they can carry other people over the cliff when making dramatic catastrophic predictions that don’t come true. Other people who believe in them can become very disillusioned and leave the UFO/ET field altogether when these people crash and burn.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Channelled information of any kind is bunk.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sleeper, I remember you once said something along lines of "if you ever want to see alien technology, then look at a leaf". Were you saying that aliens directly engineered some of the things we see in a natural environment or did they engineer something that was allowed to evolve into numerous things on its own?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I think Milton is a pilot, personal trainer, or a professional eater. He flys all over the galaxy for one, makes you do all of those pushups, and raids your fridge. What is his job title? Milton, down and give me 500!!!

What were some other names that you would give Milton?

Do we as a species, given that we only use a small portion of our brain, if we use all of our brain, can we be at the Milton level? What is his race called?

Since it is not a breach of national security, what people on earth are truely ETs, and no joking this time sleeper!! Sylvester Stallone?

I opened a bar tab sleeper and you didnt show up?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hey sleeper, I wrote a massive post but I had written it in 'new thread' by accident, and it all got errased. Well I can't be bothered writing it all out again so I'll just give a brief summary.

So in my dream it was new years eve and I found out I was dead. The colours were all weird, like you'd find on a bad TV, and I was annoyed that I died an hour before 2009. Then, after turning something on the TV into something else, I was in my room and hoped that it was a dream. So by doing this, I turned on my TV to see what would happen. I couldn't hear or see anything on my TV but I thought it was still real. Then I woke up.

If you want to know the rest of my dream, as that was just like the end of it, then you can tell me and I'll write it out.

I just thought that maybe it was going to be a lucid dream had I not woken up? And I thought that maybe that's what it is really like before you die, you realise that it's all a dream (from what my friend said, I haven't read all of your thread) and then you just wake up, and find yourself where you were before you were born. Maybe.. What do you think?

[edit on 1/2/08 by Kappo]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

but I still am getting a powerful feeling of manipulation. Any comment?.

This is an observable fact for anyone who has deep enough perceptions and intuition to notice it. Anyone who denies it is either a manipulator themselves or is just ignorant. And I don't think there is anything we can do about this little stage production of which we are not in control.

It seems love is the only frequency that cannot be manipulated.

Cheers,
chutso

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Hello DogHead,

I just want to thank you so much.........you saved me from Sleepers brain washing.......

That texts was right on the money here are some of Sleeper's prognostication quotes.

"I can't say"

"That’s up to you"

"Milton might toss me out of his ship"

"Integrity that’s the big shebang"

"Hate is like cancer that devours your soul"

"Misery loves company"

"I'm not here to enlighten anyone I'm just sharing my experience"

"I'll take the carpultunaling thank you"

"This life is a gift, enjoy it"

But thanks to you DogHead and that life saving text that came from........aw who cares where it came from, I can now go back to my old unproductive, finger pointing, all hating, fear mongering, egocentric self...............

Yay me...........

And rain makes applesauce.................

Edit: P.S. I'm not dangerous but my avatar is...............

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Purduegrad05

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
If this is true, I'm up for a wild ride with the higher-ups!!
I know you wrote that you don't recommend it, but I'll take my chances anyway. Can you describe in more detail what I would have to do for this to work???Look forward to your feedback on this.
Purduegrad05

That window was opened for certain posters back then, not sure how many fell out.

If you can handle the wild ride called life without falling apart at the seams and puking your guts out then you get a ticket to some other mindboggling rides

Some people get the kiddies rides and remember fragments of them via the dream world, and still end up puking their guts out. They get cleaned up and their minds wiped and sent back home to their comfy bed.

Often those trips will determine our next stage performance and whether we play a leading role

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
sleeper,

i have a question in regards to the make up of reality in terms of dimensions. Are dimensions like the foam of the head of a beer, touching and semi permiable but completely separate and unique in their construction?

Drinking too much of that stuff under the foam at the bar will certainly put you in another dimension, or detention, especially if you drink and drive.

Nothing foamy about dimensions

In our dimension, are there laws that are completely different and unable to work in other dimensions and vice versa?

Some things but not all things, you just got to be there for it to make sense

Or, is our universe and reality the only one in existence? Thanks!!!

The one we are scarcely aware of now is not even one of the important ones, shoot, it's so dang scattered all over the place and billions of light years out of reach what fun is that---

also i would like to ask if searching for the answers to reality through forums such as this, reading books, studying et accounts, as well as many others is actually the opposite direction of where we should look, those being away from our spiritual and human body, but rather should we look inward in ourselves for the answers to reality?

We are free to look wherever it suits us and that gives meaning and contentment to our lives---for instance, Milton finds meaning and contentment while raiding the refrigerator ---that’s also where I go when I hunger for contentment---

and if so are there really inherent universal truths in every immortal entity?

There certainly is not many of those inherent things on this level of existence---the real inherent truths is what sets many a bowels free during abductions

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

That window was opened for certain posters back then, not sure how many fell out.

If you can handle the wild ride called life without falling apart at the seams and puking your guts out then you get a ticket to some other mindboggling rides

Some people get the kiddies rides and remember fragments of them via the dream world, and still end up puking their guts out. They get cleaned up and their minds wiped and sent back home to their comfy bed.

Often those trips will determine our next stage performance and whether we play a leading role

Sleeper,

Just curious, but why was that window opened for those certain posters on the thread?? They didn't seem too deserving of it since they constantly mocked you and your posts like every other detractor on this thread as well, then again, thats just my opinion.

Is that window still open, for me anyway or anyone else here for that matter!??? I sure do hope so. Should I at least give it a shot, see what happens, see if ET does visit me?? Could you put in a good word for me or maybe Milton can for a possible encounter my way??
If i do get a chance at this, I'll be a good little human and remember to bring my puke bucket!
Don't want to make a mess of the ship or anything. Thanks for the reply Sleeper and I look forward to your feedback.

Purduegrad05

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by baxterlicious
Thankyou Sleeper. Your answers have given me a little more confidence in these matters so I hope you don't mind a few more questions regarding this. (As if you don't hear that enough!)

What would be the purpose of your average joe coming into contact with such machines/ETs?
Is it, in your opinion, any real reason at all?

It’s kind of like standing in line at the license department and being processed by low-level machines of the state---the governor doesn’t have time or patients to meet with all his constituents for such mundane things.

Do they simply observe?

Only if they must, they prefer hitting a little white ball on 18 greens---oh, and the ETs find other things to do, they called them coffee breaks but I suspect it’s something else---

Are they watchdogs?

The machines are and so are our guides

Do they keep an eye on lots of people or a few?

The whole planet

For what reason?

Have you seen what some of us human types are capable of---

I have read all of your posts and I understand that from your perception there are a certain number of 'galactic agreements/laws' that forbid certain types of activities - seemingly multi layered and not completely logical or humanistic in terms that we understand.

For example; (I am paraphrasing a series of your words here, so forgive me if I have the wrong tangent and please correct me if I do so) Some entities consider the physical bodies that our souls inhabit as being their property or at least 'meat' to do with as they please, but the greater soul of the individual is either untouchable or impervious to such manipulation and control. Would this be a fair assumption on my part?

For the most part, but by manipulating the meat sacks that the souls are stuck inside of sometimes the souls get the gist of the "why" of their torments

If so, would it be fair to say, that unless there is some prior agreement 'soul contract wise' before 'incarnation' certain entities cannot impede certain souls path or interfere - but they can watch?

No one can impede our paths but they can throw obstacles in our paths all day long if they see a need to

Would one have to give permission for an entity to "Cross the Threshold" so to speak for them to impact ones life? Would it be wise?

Every time we fall down in pure desperation and cry out to someone of something for remedy or mercy we are giving permission for a change of course in our lives---can be good can be bad. The substance of what is inside of our souls will determine who or what will respond to our needs.

I guess I'm asking you, with the understandable limits of the anonymity of the internet, after at least a year of such experiences but seemingly little to show for it are such entities a threat to people or their family? We hear a lot of misinformation and hence a lot of hysteria.

Evil entities have free reign on evil souls---those who are not evil need not worry

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Originally posted by EyesII
Anyway, my questions are as follows:

Are there any aliens that stand up as big as skyscrapers? Are there any Godzilla sized aliens?

There are many bigger things inside of this immense Milky Way galaxy of ours

What can we, as humans, use to defend ourselves against any mean hungry aliens?

We humans can’t do anything but there is a garrison or two posted here on earth to protect earth.

Would an atom or nuclear bomb stop them? Or are they like ants and roaches that can survive the blast and ensuing radiation?

Extraterrestrials are immune to our cannons

Where can we run to if they decide to invade our planet? (I would think that there is no place to hide on this planet.)

There is no running but we need not run anyway

I know it’s just a movie, but I couldn’t help noticing that this is one of the first movies that I have seen in a long time where ALL the main characters die. In this movie, we (US military) loose to the attacking alien(s). Ouch! There is no happy ending in this movie; they win, and we lose!

About time Hollywood put some meat on the table. I haven’t seen the movie so I can’t comment on it. Nevertheless, if we weren’t protected by other ETs, this nursery of humanity would be gone in seconds

But so what, our souls would go unfettered to are predetermined destinations and we would recycle to other lives and existences.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that Milton has an alternate motive in releasing snippets of information in this thread through you?

The dude certainly needs to get a life---

Could he be testing the recipients in some way for a greater purpose?

Could be

What did he even tell you about starting this thread as in who, what where and why?..lol

I was tricked into doing it, he promised me fame and fortune
---and I fell for it

Is there even the slightest chance that he may round the regulars up from this thread one night, and take them on a mission / adventure somewhere?

Dang that mind wipe works all too well

Do you think that Milton would know any of our Guides?

Probably

Some nights when I close my eyes and stare into the darkness, Alien type faces appear and then recess back into the darkness, when I try to focus on them. They are always different each time and usually a shape I could not have imagined nor seen before on TV / Movies. What am I seeing or do I just have a vivid imagination?

There is nothing wild about our imaginations but believing that there is keeps us focused on the important things in life, right?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, can you explain what you mean when you say increase our soul mass? Does that have something to do with out bio-energetic field that surrounds us?

The only way to increase soul mass is to become pure in heart---an incredibly alien concept for many of us to grasp and achieve

Also, about our bio-energetic field: Does the increasing/decreasing it affect our soul? I once heard from some-where that the key to evolving our soul/spirit had to with raising our bio-energetic field/aura is this true? And that we humans' could only do this through physical incarnations' and not after death, in the spiritual realm.

Kind of true, the physical realm is where the rubber hits the pavement

And on another subject: Are there any souls here on earth currently from Atlantis? What happen to all the souls that were form Atlantis after it was destroyed.

They were dispersed to other realities and some have come back to earth

Also, what are some physical-features that descendents of Atlantis have?

All the features have been bred away

and last I remember when I was younger about the age of 2--- 3 at the oldest. I REMEMBER in day-care when they used to put us to sleep in this particular room, seeing this pitch black multi dimensional looking ball come out the wall or under the bed every day when the kids were sleep, making the strangest noise I ever heard til' this day, it look like it was hovering over the kids, scannning them but I couldn't really tell I was only 2, do you know what this might have been.

Usually those things only take place on ships. It’s possible you and your classmates came from the same place, which often happens in calamities where several people parish at the same time and are more or less at the same level. That entity may have been like a Milton watching over the brood.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonandStar
Hello Sleeper. Been reading you for some time now, and have question for you, sorry if this has been asked before since this thread is too long. I have been reading some Billy Meier stuff, especially his so called Contact Reports and trying to understand his story about those so called "plaedians". Since you seem to know a lot about ETs, what is your take on the Billy Meier case as a whole(exclude pictures, and videos, I am just after the contact reports ) Thanks a lot, will have more Questions for you on severeal "different" topics in the near future.

The Meier stuff speaks for itself and I prefer not to comment on it---

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Please ask milton if he knows Dr Richard J. Boylan. He claims that he is Councillor of Earth. On his website, recently he has published new stuff regarding year 2008.

Is he a fake or real???
His site and letter

Thanks,
C

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, can you explain what gravity really is? is gravity Earth receiving various emanations from the sun and sending it back to the sun its opposite force?
Is it one effect of the rays moving through the sun and other stars.. - Earth continuum?

Gravity is that thing that lets us know when we eat too much and makes our scales groan under our feet.

Gravity is also a quantum element squeezed out of condensed energy

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I read your story it (never gets old) it's good to know their are still Soul Brothers amongst us.

Because it is (without time). And I can dig that.

In reference to your blog.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Lots of very interesting and profound questions and replies.

Pain...Emotions...divorce...family...abandonment...lonely....guilt....sadness.

Like TommyKnockers, going through the ABC process of forgiveness, no hate, envy etc., I am one of those who does not hate or envy.

Hi muse

No hate and no envy, that’s cool and certainly atypical

Not a dead beat dad, just simply got dumped probably cause I was too nice and then blew a gasket. Well wishers would have me beat up a punching bag or eat a nerf ball bat to burn off my anger--I'm not angry, I just hurt. Does Milton have any advise on this general human thing?

Unfortunately, some human trials and tribulations do not completely pass until we pass

Although "time will heal" is true and happening for most of us. What does this really mean?

It means something to hold on too and for some they do get over it.

Do certain ET agents get off by prolonging our emotional pain? If so, Why?

It seems like that, but some of our pain is due to pain we may have caused or inflicted on others in former lives if not in this one, and if so, we will make full payment on those issues now or some future time.

This recovering Catholic "when the door closes a window opens" is nice to believe. The process of total forgiveness can be taxing- Just the way the cards were tossed and the Pit boss is watching--LOL.

The house always has the advantage

I get that this planet is is not a bad/good thing but merely personal experiences we all may have chosen to live through, or not, for growth,,,but I still am getting a powerful feeling of manipulation. Any comment?.

We are the dough, and if you want to see what the baker does with the dough go check it out, they pound that dough quite a bit before putting it in the hot oven

Change, looks like we all right now are going through relationship, climate, political, econimical, bad breath, white teeth, bigger house, stains on the bathroom shower, reality TV, news/weather mistakes, Idol, Brittany, pharmacutical/hospital mistakes, and that was in the last two minutes on TV...LOL

All the above seemingly at an alarmingly faster pace?

That’s because them fools up there think we can take it---

Yeah, so, I also see acts of kindness more often now too...sort of some correction or ballance happening?

Most of us want to be good; it’s just not cool and sissy like around the friends and family

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Originally posted by tommyknockers

So I am torn. On the one hand I am elated and amazed to literally see a dream come true right before my eyes. On the other hand I am guilt ridden at the idea of not only putting the final nail in the coffin of my current marriage, but then to bust up a second family to chase my own selfish desires.

I few pages back you said in almost a frustrated tone to all the readers…”People get out there and enjoy life”. Why does it seem that one person’s joy can only bring heart ache to the other?

That is life’s little horrible paradox and trap, if your are truly concerned about her problems then you must stay out of them because she has a husband and things could get nasty for all involved.

She may be at a point where she wishes for you or someone to ride in and rescue her but we know life is never that simple.

I’m no Ann Landers, but two train wrecks don’t make for a happy ending at least not until both parties have extracted themselves from their current wrecks---on their own

Tread lightly my friend

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join