It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper (and wee Milton)!

Its been awhile since I last posted, but still continue to read everything you have to say. Your words always tend to inspire me. =)

I read a few posts back that someone was asking you about ET emotions. I never saw you reply to that in much detail and its something I've been deeply curious about for eons.

You say that ETs have emotion, but different than what we experience. I don't understand how emotion could be different. How do you mean that exactly?

Do you mean the actual emotions they feel are different than ours (i.e. they don't feel certain emotions we feel such as anger, sadness, grief, etc.) or that they *do* feel everything we feel - yet on a "different" level of experience (more intense/less intense)?

In many mythological stories, gods (or ETs) were said to have human-like emotion, especially wrath - jealousy - possessiveness - anger. Some were even said to have fallen in love with humans. Were any of these stories true to the extent that certain ETs actually did (and do) feel these emotions?

Its always been such a mysterious topic to me, and more so after reading other reports where the ETs appeared to be catatonic during most visits.

In my personal experiences, I noticed that many ETs (especially the one I see most frequently) display a wide variety of emotions! Just like us, if not more powerful surges of feeling. But I never get a chance to really ask many questions about this, or I seem to forget once I get sucked into a new mind-boggling experience with them.

Could you shed a little more light on this topic for me (and everyone here), Sleeper? I'd very much appreciate more understanding of it!

So glad to see you are still here braving the storms of ATS.

-Mea

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is it just me? Or is it getting hot in here?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

Do you know if this is a real alien craft or being, and if not, then what is it?

youtube.com...

Thanks,
Chutso

ps: are some UFOs merkabas?

That was a nice video Chutso. In the comments, one of the guys that filmed it say they used a zooming lens that zooms 100x. You would think a ufo wouldn't emit off that much light to stay hid, but whatever it was wanted to be seen it looks like. It looked like a ufo with a ring around it. Maybe that was Milton
. However, that ufo seemed to get closer to them, and it started going crazy moving up and down, left and right all over the screen for a second. It seems like it could be in range to have been shot down, not that I want it to be.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Zenfish,

I checked out Sereda on You Tube, and apparently it is a series, so it may take me a while to go through all of them to find the NASA tether thing.

In Part II, he talks about Pythagoris' theory that all planets of the solor system were inhabited by beings and that the most backwards dwellers were those of earth and that the further away one got from earth, the more perfect the beings were. In a way, this reminds of what Sleeper said about there being seven levels of awareness in our solor system - perhaps in some way (or in part) related to the type of planet that one inhabits.

Chutso

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hi jca,

I think part of the problem with that film was the fact that the camera guy kept zooming and unzooming, making it difficult to distinguish the objects distance, size and mouvement (his arm being unsteady also). But yeah, it looked like that thing was bee-boopin' away.

When I first looked at the object, I thought it might be fake, because it reminded me of someone with a large laser pen
but there was something familiar to me about this object - the way it morphed.

Still waiting for Sleeper's reply....

Chutso

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Is it ok for humans to practice lucid dreaming/astral travel/projection? I have tried doing astral travel for a while, but I just can't do it. I end up falling asleep or I can't give full concentration into doing it. Is it wrong to practice these things?

What about psychics? As in are they real? In my opinion, I do not believe in them. A lot of them say they can't read their future, but they can read others. That I believe is bs.

What about anyone who practices reading Tarot cards? I have a few family members that read them, and ask the cards questions(lol). I don't believe that cards can give you an answer.

So, is it ok to practice some of these things, and if so why? If not, why not?

Also, what can you tell me/us about UFO's being shot down?

Can UFO'S really be shot down? I would think since they have advanced technology we humans wouldn't be able to shoot them down. The reason why I ask your thinking? I read a report from 1941 about UFO's hovering about a city in the us, and were shot down. And Then the Roswell Incident, where they shot down also?

Maybe those ET's were at their highest state of being, and full filled their duties and now are in heaven.

That question brings up another.
Why have few UFO'S crashed over the years? I don't think they could. A flaw in the design of the space craft?

Also, are "ghosts" actually ET's?

And last but not least for now, do you think women, were actually made so men wouldn't be so bored? But then again without them, there wouldn't be birth to more souls would there?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

reply to post by jca2005

Hi jca,

I think part of the problem with that film was the fact that the camera guy kept zooming and unzooming, making it difficult to distinguish the objects distance, size and mouvement (his arm being unsteady also). But yeah, it looked like that thing was bee-boopin' away.

When I first looked at the object, I thought it might be fake, because it reminded me of someone with a large laser pen
but there was something familiar to me about this object - the way it morphed.

Still waiting for Sleeper's reply....

Chutso

Maybe that guy was shaking in his panties? Hmmmm, I guess someone could stick a laser pen in front of the camera, and they zoomed the lens in on it.(?)

Why is it familiar to you? Have you seen another video like this, or seen something like this in real life?

Also, I did a search on you tube for that From here to Andromeda Video, this is what I got.

youtube.com...

I do not think it is the full video however. I'm glad you showed us this "crazy" ufo video, as me and another user had questions from it, and it brought up a few questions for me to ask sleeper myself. So thank you kind sir

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

hi jca - i don't know why the object seems familiar, because i have no specific memories of that object in particular; what felt familiar about it is its morphing capability. this may be related to merkaba travel, which i asked Sleeper about also... still waiting for an answer on that.

cheers,

chutso

ps to Sleeper : if you read this post, can you reply to our questions on this topic?? no "beeboppin' and scattin" as Geroge Castanza would say ;-)

reference: youtube.com...

[edit on 2/2/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Also sleeper,

Why America? Why does the United States Of America, seem to know more than the other countries? Do ET's trust our country most? Is it because we are free?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sleeper, I've checked out scientology and have to say it's very intruiging (in a way), and I think there's some truth to the kinds of experiences these people have, but it seems like doing that kind of "work", if you will, represents an endless loop (an illusion).

What do you think about Scientology? Who (ET) influenced L Ron Hubbard in developing this approach - and for what purpose?

At what level of awareness does one really lose illusion? What happens when there is no illusion?

Chutso

---------------------------

just a little constipational humour on scientology:

www.youtube.com...

-------------------------

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
On the movie From Here To Andromeda, these 4 girls are explaining a UFO experience, and the guy recording them is asking them did they see the Mel Gibson movie signs or something like that, and they said yes, and the alien in their front yard looked like that.

What does Mel Gibson know about Aliens?

Another question, Do Animals/insects Have Souls?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Your book was Excellent!! And so kind on the eyes, not so much on the mind........

Now, I have only read it once but I have learned in my life that I should read things THREE times before I get that fuzzy feeling in the head.

If it had not had been for this thread your blog and the wonderful people on it I would not have been in a position to read it and grasp the idea that there might be more to this book between the lines!!

Thanks for the nudge.................

OK!! Now to the fun stuff, THE QUESTIONS!!............

Aliens took Bill to a plant where he met other twelve humans like him. Were the Aliens at Melton’s level?

The part of the book where bill is told about the seven levels was very interesting. Now the Aliens said that there were seven levels of humans, did they mean levels of awareness or literally bodies or vessels?

With regard to the seven levels, could this mean that there really are no secrets in life and we just think there are because we are not at a level to understand them?

About the Alien medical instruments it might just be me but I'm getting that threw the instruments the Aliens were trying to teach the people using and experimenting with them not just how to use them but also how to fix there souls or what the process of life on earth is.

I got this idea when I reread the part where you talk about the rectangular green slippery jewil like instrument. How it detects tumors and how it goes to the closest one instead of the biggest one first. That would be a good way to tackle our problems here on earth don’t you think?

Sorry Sleeper but I'm going to have more questions once I give the book two more reads.............

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

rumour has it Mel is a disguised alien or pan

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

reply to post by jca2005

rumour has it Mel is a disguised alien or pan

Pan??? I haven't heard that one yet. Maybe he's a reptilian??

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sleeper I am full of questions today.

Do US Special Operation Units such as Special Forces/Green Berets/Rangers/Seals or any other type of units like those, have ever came in contact with ets or had operations to hunt them down, track them? Guard Underground Bases?

Are there any underground alien bases/cloning Facilities? What can you tell us about them?

I ask because of this youtube video.

www.youtube.com...

Philip Schneider Talks about these DUMBS or Deep Underground Military Bases. He also claims he killed two alien greys or et's. And was supposedly murdered in 1996. Do you believe this guy?

What all can those big black eyes of et's see that we cant? When an ET looks through it's eyes, what does it see? How advanced are it's eyes compared to our eyes?

Do you think the North American Union will happen?

Sorry Sleeper, I'm flipp Flopping around and changing the subjects I think im add or something, just haven't wanted to get it diagnosed.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

A pan is a hybrid. Maybe like Peter Pan?? I heard that Mel Gibson is a "good reptilian". Kind of like Wharf on the Star Trek Next Generation series. Makes me wonder...

Chutso

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by jca2005

A pan is a hybrid. Maybe like Peter Pan?? I heard that Mel Gibson is a "good reptilian". Kind of like Wharf on the Star Trek Next Generation series. Makes me wonder...

Chutso

Oh a hybrid. I see. I just haven't heard that term before. Hmmmm...... A good reptilian aye?

Man all this alien/et talk makes me want to watch my star wars dvd collection again......

3 more posts till the 7000th post!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Where did Sleeper go?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sorry if any of my responses may/or will have offended you sleeper.

Busch light is not my friend.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Pan is also a satyr. Half man half goat. From Green mythology. If I remember correctly, he was the son of Hermes. Pan is famous for playing a flute and is connected to fertility somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join