It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
I few pages back you said in almost a frustrated tone to all the readers…”People get out there and enjoy life”. Why does it seem that one person’s joy can only bring heart ache to the other?

tommyknockers, here's a thought. the other day I was told this :

when we are in tune with ourselves, that we listen to ourselves, nothing can go wrong, no bad will result from your actions for the ones around you.

my humble two cents : just follow what your heart says.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
WOOT! passing the 7000 mark!!
I hope ATS doesn't try and roll Sleeper even further back

Everyone have a safe Super Bowl Sunday...

"honest Officer *hic*, my guides were driving"

-hugs to everybody-
Vortices

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Alright, who took my Yoo-Hoo?
I don’t mind not being invited to the party.
But to steal a man’s Yoo-Hoo that’s just wrong.

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Tommy,

Man you can’t get a break...............

If ET stole my Yoo Hoo........well.......well......I'd be double-Dipped in applesauce double-damn it.....

But hey chin up kiddo.

Just remember Tommy…………………

Jut don’t roll Anything up this July............

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Izarith]

Mod Note: One Line / off topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
reply to post by Kappo

We don’t wake up from a dream and that’s not the sensation we will have as we do in some dreams. Being sucked through a tunnel is more accurate even though its not a tunnel but rapid movement from one place to another place.

Sleeper,
Is that why, when I have certain dreams, once in a while I wake up with the very sudden feeling like I'm FALLING!!??? This is an honest question because I have woken up from certain dreams with the felling that I am falling and it's like I landed in my bed, waking up very startled and then its back to the "real" world. I assume this is the "rapid movement from one place to another place", am I correct???
These dreams I have and then waking up like I'm falling, are they ET visiting/encounter "dreams"??? Just curious, thanks again for the responses Sleeper.

Also, I gotta go buy more Yoo-Hoo now! I don't think Milton took all of mine, maybe it was my brother!
Seems like the rest of you guys have been "missing" some of yours. Wonder who it could have been...

Purduegrad05

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Don't know what the yoo hoo bit is about, but I am missing a half quart
of cottage cheese.....LOL,,seriously? yeah, I know,,,wait til it rots and you'll find it...

Menguard on another board is strongly indicating that ET's are currently starting some program which is to wake up certain folks(Manchurian Candidtate thing) for the beginning of massive awakening of sorts. Hense the recent Texas sightings and the triangle flaps--any read on this?

You mentioned also that there was a lot of ET activity happening in our solar system right now...: BTW, I for one, sense this for some reason and being a practical, logical, scientifically minded human,,,,I know beyond any doubt that I know nothing and am awed and confused by it all...LOL

One of your posts mentioned "elbow grease" at this level (earth) and manifesting will occur-- Work for it!

Yes and that tied together the whole ET spirit Milton hierarchy for me. That they can manifest effortlessly? What if any work is involved for them manifesting?

In Milton's dimension, if this earth crap table doesn't payoff, does he choose what chips go to the next table and why is he interested in you/us?

I am getting that some Et's have mastered the all for one/one for all energy or purpose of existance?

Does that mean that the renegades ETs are just advanced (older) technologically and not necessarilly spiritual (for lack of a better word)?

Sort of like Earthlings getting this exponential doubling of computer tech every other year that has produced great research and international communication opportunity and its opposite of unidentifed misinformation and gossip...

Is our internet identities monitored by renegade influences, and I'm not talking about commercial advertising agencies....black op?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Just a few more questions. Your downloads always make sense at some level to me, but I am compelled to redirect and ask...

Given the enormous complexities of hidden agenda groups of ET and earthlings working together (well, together..Hmm)...The libretto,scenario, stage props and lighting techniques still make me wonder...LOL

What is so important about planet Earth to all the aware entities right now?

Is Earth a sort of fifth grade science project to Et and (?)?

Are the current planet inhabitants maybe waking up to something through advanced tech, or manipulation, or what?

ET and (? ) agenda is to care about us or want control over us or hell, just kill em' lol...

Is this an ET or (?) fight or argument over zoning for a bigtime real estate teardown--rehab?

EARTH
Location, location, location,,,has lots of water, cool flora and fauna, and with a few catostrophic power washes...that property is good to go?
Bring in your stuff, creatures and furniture....no money down? NEXT! LOL

You've indicated that extremely highly evolved entities, like Milton, will not interfere but will allow the Earth scenario to play out. You also hint that the Milton faction intends to protect us and that doom and gloomers are to be ignored. Yes?

Is Milton asking us to do something specific right now?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthforall

Thanks Truthforall : I'm not a newbie but I THINK I was stuck in a weird trance or something. Your post snapped me out of it ! Thanks, again. Bye, Bye

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by zenfish

Hi chutso_ha,

It was quite long time ago that I watched that and can't remember what part it was in. It might have been discussed in a few different parts.

In Part II, he talks about Pythagoris' theory that all planets of the solor system were inhabited by beings and that the most backwards dwellers were those of earth and that the further away one got from earth, the more perfect the beings were. In a way, this reminds of what Sleeper said about there being seven levels of awareness in our solor system - perhaps in some way (or in part) related to the type of planet that one inhabits.

Yes, that was quite interesting wasn't it? One of the founders of western thought. I wonder who weeded out the good stuff.

Another great part was where Robert Thurman was speaking from the Tibetan Buddhist point of view on that there are billions of inhabited planets throughout the universe and if we all died in some catastrophy our souls would go to other planets according to our karma. And the reason this hasn't happened is because of the powerful influence of the boddhisattvas, or archangels, watching over the planet.

I posted to you yesterday, but it disappeared for some reason.

zen

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If Mel Gibson is half Reptilian, why would he make a movie about Jesus Christ? I'm not saying that ET's do not believe in god or jesus, just a question/thought.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Is this an ET or (?) fight or argument over zoning for a bigtime real estate teardown--rehab?

Hey Muse,

Have you been reading Barbara Marciniak? She (and many others of her ilk) say that Earth is "prime real estate" for ETs and that is what the galactic squabble is over: who will own earth and who's agenda will be asserted for this planet. According to these sources, earth is part of a pivotal point in shifting consciousness on a galactic scale. (Kind of like a domino that makes all the other dominos fall). This galactic shift is tied to the zero-point-end-time or what some are calling "2012".

Sleeper says the opposite - that this planet is just like lots of other planets, nothing special about it and that the 2012 zero-point date is way off.

But you bring up good points. There seems to be a lot of people waking up - even people who aren't into this stuff - I see them voluntarily opening up the conversation about UFOs, ETs, and the paranormal with more curiosity and wonder than before. More and more people seem to realize that stuff like 911 was contrived (and that is a big thing to accept.) Something is changing people's stream of consciousness at a fairly rapid rate. From those of us who are already somewhat awake, many are noticing changes in awareness and other things.

One thing I've noticed is that people (including those who consider themselves "awake") are programmed to think in terms of the herd - that we are all in this together. Sleeper's take seems to be quite different... ie, this is a prison/learning planet and we are all here to learn different things, on an individual basis. Yet... we all have this Us-We Must programming deeply anchored into us... that "all or none" thing.

Where does this programming come from? Is it black ops and cohorts or is it some kind of natural galactic pocess we are in - or combinations of both? I guess if we knew that, we might spoil the play for the others! And that can't be allowed, can it?

Cheers,
Chutso

postscriptum:
For those who see the numbers synchronicities, supposedly that is black ops programming.

[edit on 4/2/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

This is the most real UFO video I have seen. I mean reall as in could be.

UFO

It gets really good near the end!!

Sleeper is this more swamp gass...........

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Sleeper, too what degree does our bio-energetic field affect our health and aging? I have a feeling that it can defeat anything negative that's thrown at us easily, even cancer and other major illness. Since it's radiation(I think).

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

postscriptum:
For those who see the numbers synchronicities, supposedly that is black ops programming.

[edit on 4/2/08 by chutso_ha]

Are you 4 real? I knew it wasn't just me. Where did you this info'? And what else did they about these numbers?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by pak88]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pak88

i'll U2U-u...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Man, all these ufo videos. I wished someone that can afford a dvd or hd cam, catches one on film.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

interesting video - looked like it was morphing, too. apparently florida is a hotbed of UFO activity. there are so many different types of ufo crafts, it is amazing.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Yeah Florida is a pretty good spot.. I live about 35 miles away from the main command center for the Air Force.. Which is called Mac Dill AFB.

I see many late night runs, fighter jets that scream over my house late at night.. Tons of black choppers, and some unknown craft..

Yet nothing for me to sit here and say Ive seen anything to specail.. What I have seen is for me only.. And I cant say that Ive seen an alien craft.. But I have seen many UFO around here.. Yet nothing worthy of trying to make most people on here belive.. You either belive or you dont.. Not much going to change that... After all, this wonderful thread has been put into skunk works... sigh.

Not sure why when Sleeper was kind enough to answer all our questions, and it seems to me he had a true to life exp.. But thats me.. I have learned on here to keep my big mouth shut.. So dont mind me, Im just a fly on the wall...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey, I'd like to see ET battle it out like this!

fr.truveo.com...

enjoy the feats of human strength, flexibility and imagination...(give it a minute to download).

Chutso

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

i heard pensecola is very hot for sightings. sleeper said something about bat beings there??? do you know anything about it?

i don't mind if this thread is in skunkworks. that is just politics and plus it keeps the mod squad off our back... i mean, it's all just fantasy, right? ;-)

chutso

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join