It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
[edit on 13-9-2007 by moosounds]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosounds
sleeper, man, you had me laughing for 60 pages. what kind of a pay rate are you on?

Six figure every two weeks

can i get a job like that too?

No

do the aliens have bubble gum in cubes or thin sticks?

Depends on what level you are at---

no, let me better ask, do you think uranus has better pastry than sweden?

Let’s not get personal so leave my uranus out of it

have you ever been abroad?

You got me confused with Milton, but he only likes to dress in women clothing when he’s visiting a certain somebody in Vegas.

what's up with the back side of the moon?

Does “mooning” have any meaning for you----

[edit on 13-9-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Religious spin

Reading sleepers first thread he says not. Still analysing this thread

Regards,

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

You might find this interesting

Thanks, looks interesting. I will give it a read over the weekend.

Regards,

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
hhmm..alright, i understand. that's intense

is her first name lucy? no last name?

however, your views on world's political events and foreign culture advances are very limited. you make mistakes in judgement common of an average passerby and claim those events were result of ET manipulation. hardly. a lot of different countries pick out at a certain artistic level in their inside developments and just stop to produce further "human" enligtment of nonliniar thought. eventually these processes transfer to pure political struggle and technological race to nowhere which you clasify as worthy causes for the future destruction, perforemed with the help of ETs. that's an extremely incorrect interpritation of reality in general on your part. and that is given that you understand the so called hidden desire for total independance of the spirit that somehow nobody deserves.

six figures for that?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

how about we say the scientists knew better, but kept their yaps shut, knowing the consequences of bucking dogma and the church

Another good point.

So why do you suppose it is so difficult to generate some kind of critical and open debate about the comments made in this thread? ...for example the complaints about "big words"...It appears to me as if someone doesn't really want to dig into some truths.

I've never even heard of unctuous before. I can't speak for sleeper and the others, but I would say it might be from the aggressive attack feeling behind the questions. Sometimes you can come off a little like Alex Jones catching George Jr. using an iguanna tank for a bed. Nothing wrong with that, but you can't expect rational debate with that type of approach, dude.

I'll take that as a not-so-subtle dig at my recent actions. Alright, so be it. I think the sentence read just fine until I got to the "to be superior" part. ...I won't apologize for my approach..."If you're gonna' dance, you gotta' pay the piper".....This is a words and meanings medium, we have no other means of getting the point across....

Now....knowing that, I suggest readers arm themselves accordingly and expect it.

Stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat, right. It's part of what the net is all about and it gets hot sometimes. I've had my share of beatings. No problem, it was a dig. Glad to see you can take it as well as dish it out. No need to appologize for your approach. But, if a bear doesn't respond the way you want to your probes, it's probably not a good idea to start kicking it and not expect to get pummelled back. Between Mr. Lear and sleeper, I might take my chances with the bear.

No. No baiting. I have no idea what he means. By no stretch of the imagination is Tolle "straight forward and simple". ...I know what he is saying...but his words have zero practical content for me. Although I think that's exactly what the rest of your explanation is saying. Without the frame of reference it can appear meaningless.

Yeah, without the experience a person has no frame of reference. I had to go to the hospital the other day in a great deal of pain. The nurse asked me on a scale of 1 to 10 the degree of pain I was in, 10 being like giving birth. I could not compute.

I think even this analogy comes nowhere near the depth of what Tolle is trying to describe...heh?

The way I remember it, it really is just that simple. It's the simplicity that enhances the profundity of it. All of the greatest minds on earth are searching for that "elegant" answer. Simple, yet profound in its ability to encompass immense complexity. Maybe like how awareness encompasses thought? I think it was Einstein who said, "Genius is the ability to make the complicated simple." That's why I like reading sleeper. So simple it sounds like my idiot buddies talking. Yet, I am often struck by the profundity of some of the things he wraps off.

Been there, done that, long ago. You and I both know that won't happen.

Probably not. You never know what tomorrow may bring though. I've been freaked out a few times with the completely unexpected.

On another point that you made, I agree with you that sleeper does appear to have filters and biases that information is seen through. Namely, a Christian interpretation. Not a bad thing to me. I like what I've heard so far. The filters of our aquired memories seem to be inescapable in the human condition. Even for the so called enlightened. We all seem to uniquely process our experiences through some filter, or other. Consciously, or unconsciously. That's what makes us individuals. I respect someone who does not claim to be purely objective - without any bias. I don't think it's possible.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper,
OK, enough about right and wrong! Could you take off your tinfoil hat and ask Milton a serious question? How are souls formed, where do they originate? Who makes new souls?

I don’t have my tinfoil hat on; Milton has hogged it since yesterday when it came in the mail. And John said we had to share---Milton don’t comprehend “no stinking share”. His exact words.

How are souls formed?---they tell me that there are many kinds of souls, and they are manufactured in different places and by various means. Some souls are created inside the furnaces of stars by upper echelon entities.

that's not on the map, assuming the map is complete and time for travel is unlimited at any speed.

also, why do you say if one doesn't learn to "fly" in this reality, he gets taken care of by bad/crazy entities. it appears if one willingly doesn't want to fly by the laws it's happening too (rock stars, intellectuals, poets). when one learns to do it stupidly for biological reasons, he gets compensated by the system. there's an element of slavery here, don't you think?

[edit on 14-9-2007 by moosounds]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

hhmm..alright, i understand. that's intense

is her first name lucy? no last name?

Last names are passé again, as they were millions of years ago.

however, your views on world's political events and foreign culture advances are very limited.

Says you, which don’t make it true

you make mistakes in judgement common of an average passerby and claim those events were result of ET manipulation, hardly.

No doubt few are interested in where I’m coming from also

a lot of different countries pick out at a certain artistic level in their inside developments and just stop to produce further "human" enligtment of nonliniar thought. eventually these processes transfer to pure political struggle and technological race to nowhere which you clasify as worthy causes for the future destruction, perforemed with the help of ETs.

Outward appearance does not translate to what’s inside a person. Humans make those mistakes often but ET guides never do.

that's an extremely incorrect interpritation of reality in general on your part. and that is given that you understand the so called hidden desire for total independance of the spirit that somehow nobody deserves.

Total independence is a cat chasing its tail, it will never happen in this world. All we can hope for is individual independence, and we achieve that by our attitude towards life regardless of the #hole we might find ourselves in.

Would I fight to change my circumstance, I certainly would, both physical and spiritual circumstances, in the here and now and for other times and places in this galaxy.

six figures for that?

That’s a conservative figure---

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

that's not on the map, assuming the map is complete and time for travel is unlimited at any speed.

Maybe you don’t have a current map

also, why do you say if one doesn't learn to "fly" in this reality, he gets taken care of by bad/crazy entities. it appears if one willingly doesn't want to fly by the laws it's happening too (rock stars, intellectuals, poets).

We get plenty of opportunity to learn to fly; ETs have the power to create as much time as we are willing to waste---time is cheap ----wallowing in it indefinitely not so pleasant but certainly allowed.

when one learns to do it stupidly for biological reasons, he gets compensated by the system. there's an element of slavery here, don't you think?

Most humans on earth are slaves---slaves to hate, envy and ego

The “only” way out of slavery is to kill those elements from within---nothing else will free you.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,

Thank You for answering my questions. I am still pondering more about our souls and such, but I have some questions and observations about integrity.

Why is it such an elusive "brass ring?" It seems to me that people who don't have any are the ones having all the fun!

For myself at least, I find that I get into tons of trouble for trying to maintain an ounce of it. Why is that?

I am sure I'm not the only one out there wondering this.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Ive got some more quesitons for you.

Is there people living below the surface of Earth like in uranus?

what was 9/11 about?

When we fall in love for someone and/or end up in a relationship, is there something to do with a past life? assignment?

Is sex a bad thing when over used? or just a pleasure humans can have?

If family is only a Earth thing, would you say people who likes people of the same sex and are engaged in a relationship is normal and happens in other planets? and what religions say that family value is the most important is BS?
(im not religious so I dont care)

Is abortion wrong? is it going to compromise anyones assignment?

are we contributing to climate change?

what about the new planet that they have found beyond pluto?

does ashtar sheran exist?

and thanks to you for providing answers.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

Thank You for answering my questions. I am still pondering more about our souls and such, but I have some questions and observations about integrity.

Why is it such an elusive "brass ring?" It seems to me that people who don't have any are the ones having all the fun!

Hi Enthralled,

That’s not true; the people that are having the real fun have found the brass ring.

I use to have some of that fun you are talking about but jumped out. My friends continued with the fun and by the time they were 30 they looked and acted like they were 60.

Few of them are left; most kicked the bucket before turning 45. They say the good die young---I know for a fact they weren’t good---and their fun turned into misery and poverty in no time at all

For myself at least, I find that I get into tons of trouble for trying to maintain an ounce of it. Why is that?

True integrity never slaps back---if we threw out an arm attempting to pat ourselves on the back---chances are it was not true or real----we are not impartial judges of our own goodness.

The straight and narrow is a tough row to hoe---but straight it will be before we get a “glance” of the golden ring.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
Hello Sleeper,

Ive got some more quesitons for you.

Is there people living below the surface of Earth like in uranus?

Hi shock,

Kind of

what was 9/11 about?

It’s part of a war humans have no clue about, nor can I mention.

When we fall in love for someone and/or end up in a relationship, is there something to do with a past life? assignment?

There are few coincidences and we often do meet up with people from our past---but that don’t mean we will stick with them.

Is sex a bad thing when over used? or just a pleasure humans can have?

When we over eat we get fat---sex burns fat. Nothing wrong with sex or how much we have.

If family is only a Earth thing, would you say people who likes people of the same sex and are engaged in a relationship is normal and happens in other planets?

It happens on all planets like earth

and what religions say that family value is the most important is BS?

Family values are not BS

There are many ideas of how one should live their life---one is not more right then the next---but we tend to always think our way is the right way.

The only thing that counts is that we treat others with respect---especially went we don’t think they deserve it.

Those who try and live with integrity are not normal---so if normal is important that might be a problem.

Is abortion wrong?

Its’ not right when used as a contraceptive---

is it going to compromise anyones assignment?

No matter what we done in the past the only thing that counts is what we do when we wake up and know our mistakes---and change

are we contributing to climate change?

Forests fires and volcanic eruptions contribute more in a week than all of humanity in a few decades. Plus the sun has a lot to do with it---it is currently in a hot spell.

what about the new planet that they have found beyond pluto?

There are more they have yet to detect----nothing we need to worry about.

does ashtar sheran exist?

I don’t know anything about him if he does

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,
One of the major elements of the human condition is intellect and the lack of it. People have all levels and exist side by side. You have had a glimpse of a past life when presumably you were equiped differently. Do you have any comments about how this affects our general condition? Thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

some additional questions:

1) does the sperm extractor exist only for personal pleasure of the victim or she can be substituted by simpler methods without foreplay?
2) what tickets or charges did you get on the way to colorado springs?
3) uranus is a gas giant (not a question)
4) can you tell us something that you didn't understand? the irrelevant parts.
5) how come the trees are so sad in the fall?

i'm serious...

Hello Moosounds.

Thanks for you comments.

In my ongoing efforts to contribute to the general welfare of humankind, I would like to inform you: There is another... thread on ATS, which is probably better suited to those kinds of questions.

Menguard's "Higher light answers for questions"

It is another long running thread, and I think you'll have better luck posing those questions there. And leave Sleeper to concentrate on more appropriate and weighty subject matter.

Those kind of questions probably annoy Sleeper more than they annoy me. But, that's just only my own personal opinion. Of course you can always post whatever you like, as long as the Mods let you get away with it. But, if you come down with a strange life-threatening 'alien' virus, don't say I didn't warn you. (I think Milton plays for keeps.)

Thanks again.

Hello Sleeper.

Please excuse me for butting in.

Speaking of 'alien' viruses. Isn't it true that they've spliced some very virulent 'alien' virus genes into the human papiloma virus to create some kind of biologial weapon of mass destruction to turn loose on Earth? Has this newly engineered 'killer' virus been turned loose on the unsuspecting population yet? Or, are they still in the testing phase, just testing it on some 'selected' abductees? Also, about all these other new killer viruses going around (HIV, etc.), is there an 'alien' virus component recombinated into them?

Thanks again.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper,
One of the major elements of the human condition is intellect and the lack of it. People have all levels and exist side by side. You have had a glimpse of a past life when presumably you were equiped differently. Do you have any comments about how this affects our general condition? Thanks!

Hi plumranch,

Intellect is highly over rated and those who think they have it are mostly on ego trips---Mensa for instance.

Our knowledge---and that’s how most of us gage intellect, is but a tool that helps us do or achieve whatever it is we want from this life. And knowledge is nothing more than being able to find information via libraries, internet, learning institutions, and research---

We take, borrow, what we need in order to do what we think we need to do---mostly to improve our lifestyle---which is why it is there

However, true intellect or wisdom, is rare on this plane of existence---because earth is not the place for it.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Please excuse me for butting in.

Speaking of 'alien' viruses. Isn't it true that they've spliced some very virulent 'alien' virus genes into the human papiloma virus to create some kind of biologial weapon of mass destruction to turn loose on Earth?

The only “biological weapon of mass destruction” we need worry about is the one between the ears

Has this newly engineered 'killer' virus been turned loose on the unsuspecting population yet?

You mean the killer virus that causes paranoia? Or like the killer tomatoes? I loved that movie btw, anyway, I do think the killer paranoia virus has been turned loose---

Or, are they still in the testing phase, just testing it on some 'selected' abductees? Also, about all these other new killer viruses going around (HIV, etc.), is there an 'alien' virus component recombinated into them?

I’ve been watching some of the top presidential wanabees and I’m thinking definitely “recombinated”

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

thanks for the wonderful site!

Reading this tread people have asked questions from souls, technology to the concept of Santa Claus.

But I was wondering Sir, ---- ARE WE ASKING YOU THE RIGHT QUESTIONS??

In otherwords, we the post-er children have a limited mental and physical knowledge of what goodies or badies the universe might contain.

Thus our questions could be so "human 101", that we may be missing the "Gloden opportunity" to let you loose on real facts. Facts, that if you were left alone on the podium 'uninterupted' would shed more light than we could ever conger up.

I feel like Tim Robbins is Shawshank, endlessly scratching at the wall. But, I know you'll say -

"well he scratched and got out and the journey... the wall, life lessons and even the sisters made him a much wholer person."

Sir, I want to know beyond the earthy restraints... I would love for you to share your "ET facts 909" the un-dumbed-down version. Fiction excluded... fairy tales excluded. A version that might include pictures from you - drawn, photo's, or otherwise. Give us examples of the sheen on ET vehicles, types, architecture on other planets, what they eat, what's fake and why - etc.

Are we digging on your right brain, when the gold is on the left? -- A great minds deceptively magical, slight of skull - so to speak.

You say we are not ready, I'm sure the ET's that crashed in Roswell and countless locations around the world weren't ready either. But, It's in the books - someone knows something - today.

They (those in the know) are using stupidity against us right now and we don't have a clue - Note: Pertetual formula keeps humanity in the dark ages.

I=MC2 or Ignorance = Mind Control Squared

And... if I by chance I comandeered a piece of that wreckage -- Am I obligated to come forth it?? or should I hide it. What would you do sir?

1. Are you answering questions for the sake of answering questions, or should we let you open your Padora's Box?

2. Have we just about exhausted ourselves?

3. Should you take the wisdom reins and really blow our minds?

If so, I'll put on the seat belt.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join