It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
sleeper, guess what...i actually had a dream about Milton tonight, it did not include weird dresses, neither John Lear
Seriously, can´t remember much but it was a pleasent and interesting meeting, i asked a bunch of questions and got answers too. Can´t remember a single one of them tho. I remember a very distinct feeling of having large gaps in my memory afterwards, like stuff was erased, man, i need to stay away from ATS for a while

Sleeper, can you ask your friend how fast it is possible to execute a climate shift for the planet earth? I assume ET has a fairly large role to play when something radical is going down with our climate...can they change it like over a year?

Thank you for hanging in there providing us with stuff to challenge our ways of thinking, i like it although i have to admit having some problems getting my head around some of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sleeper,
So you are saying that Edgar Cayce was wrong on everything or his words were misinterpreted?

Remember... Integrity

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You ask in your piece, do theologians deal with these issues? Yes, we do. I, myself, have first hand accounts of the phenomena. See my own post at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We do take these things seriously. Genesis 6 speaks of the Bene Ha Elohim coming to earth and basically "hybridizing" mankind with the "sons of God." Little s. 2 Peter speaks of this as well as the epistle of St. Jude. What the current wave may mean is a revitalization of an ancient program that is at odds with God's agenda.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
sleeper, guess what...i actually had a dream about Milton tonight, it did not include weird dresses, neither John Lear
Seriously, can´t remember much but it was a pleasent and interesting meeting, i asked a bunch of questions and got answers too. Can´t remember a single one of them tho. I remember a very distinct feeling of having large gaps in my memory afterwards, like stuff was erased, man, i need to stay away from ATS for a while

If he wasn’t wearing a pink dress and that silly tinfoil hat, he was an imposter, glad it was pleasant though!

Sleeper, can you ask your friend how fast it is possible to execute a climate shift for the planet earth? I assume ET has a fairly large role to play when something radical is going down with our climate...can they change it like over a year?

They need at least a weeks notice for any change order, but many countries are benefiting from the global warming, so they will probably let it roll for awhile.

Thank you for hanging in there providing us with stuff to challenge our ways of thinking, i like it although i have to admit having some problems getting my head around some of it.

I can’t hardly get my head around Milton’s new look---

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
So you are saying that Edgar Cayce was wrong on everything or his words were misinterpreted?

Remember... Integrity

I was only referring to that one question not all of Cayce’s material, which I have not read btw.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sleeper can you go into more detail the differences between a spiritual guide and an ET guide and their purpose? I only use those two terms because they are the ones you used.

As well, you had mentioned a while back that every single one of our thoughts, does not go unnoticed. Are you saying our ET prison guards and administrators have set up the ultimate big brother? Is every single thought reviewed and analyzed come judgment day or is that more for our benefit, ie. in case we need to dial an alien 911?

Some quick science questions.

You briefly mentioned gravity is not a wave nor a particle... I imagine it to be a field, such as magnetism. How ever I think that electromagnetic fields play a much stronger role in the grand scheme of things as observed by simple things like the brown-biefield(sp?) effect and simple observation that gravity can not account for the atomic structures holding up given their mass and distances between sub-atomic particles. First correct me if I am wrong in that view, second just like the strength of magnetic fields can be affected by electric current, are there ways of affecting a gravitation field's strength besides simply adding or subtracting matter / mass?

I have also read before that there is a 5th state of matter above plasma, which is fascinating enough as is, but would be described as something of a super-heated plasma. Then beyond that we get to "higher" states of matter that can only be described as "energy." (Maybe such things as ZPE and beyond???) As you said matter = energy. Obviously our vocabulary is lacking, how ever would this view be accurate?

Thirdly, you mention in a lot of your answers that most can not or perhaps should not grasp a lot of the concepts or knowledge that you and even more so Milton, posses. Why not try us? Even if 1 out of 1000 get it, why not satisfy our curiosity? Such as the blood thing, some of the science, and the nature of some of both the evil and good entities that exist and what they are capable of. What a lucky and rare gift you have if all of this is true. While not to seem ungrateful for all that you have shared, you have for better or for worse made some of us even more curious and fascinated.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Also, what a hard concept to swallow. Obviously I am here because I have some lessons to learn. I have been as selfish as the next person at times and I have hurt people before as well in being selfish. I am, at the very least, grateful that I feel guilty and bad for making someone else hurt and will usually apologize and hopefully learn from it.

How ever what if I had committed atrocities in the past? As you touched on briefly earlier we may not want to see our past lives. A bit of a strange concept knowing you could have hurt many people in ways I could not imagine doing and would be just as responsible for such actions if you had committed them today how ever you may know nothing about it. I mean what if you had killed people in past lives or made decisions that lead to other people suffering. Do ET's not think it useful to be aware of "mistakes" you may have made in past in lives in hopes to learn from them and move forward? Hell, what about mistakes you have already learned from, or knowledge you have gained. Would it not be useful to remember such things?

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Someone asked you a while back if one of the gods of the Sumerians was still around. The god in question was Enki. You said that he certainly was. For the information of readers, according to Sumerian text written on clay tablets in the Iraque area, Enki and Enlil were brothers, their father was An. These brothers were the first "Annunaki" to come to earth. Annunaki means "the people who from heaven to earth came" in Sumerian. These extraterrestrials or original terrestrials depending on how you look at it had families including wives, sons and daughters and they planned, planted and established the human race, the Adamu as I recall. According to the writings they lived a long time, my impression was between one and three thousand years.
You said, sleeper, that Enki was still around and that got me thinking, how could that be? Too long ago. My next thought was well, they are/ were superior beings or entities or they wouldn't have been involved in this creation of humans thing. So what if when their superior bodies wore out they exchanged them for new ones. Is that something that superior beings are capable of doing? From your blog that seems to be what Milton is capable of.. ie. jumping in and out of bodies.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I just want to take a few moments to say that I am certainly glad that you take the time to share your experiences with us. And also give us the opportunity to ask our questions and sometimes even let off a little steam, etc. Sincerely...

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Sleeper can you go into more detail the differences between a spiritual guide and an ET guide and their purpose? I only use those two terms because they are the ones you used.

A spirit guide is exclusive to each individual, they also have fewer powers and there are more than one and sometimes several for each person, as they don’t usually go the full distance with each soul. They can be replaced and often they have other things that may take them away. ETs are usually higher up the ladder and sometimes provide assistance to guides.

As well, you had mentioned a while back that every single one of our thoughts, does not go unnoticed. Are you saying our ET prison guards and administrators have set up the ultimate big brother? Is every single thought reviewed and analyzed come judgment day or is that more for our benefit, ie. in case we need to dial an alien 911?

Every second of our existence is mapped and recorded for eternity. Although some things can be scratched form the record and hidden under certain circumstances. This record is reviewed now and then while we live, in our dreams or what we think are dreams, and then again after we die----which will determine our next place under the sun

You briefly mentioned gravity is not a wave nor a particle... I imagine it to be a field, such as magnetism. How ever I think that electromagnetic fields play a much stronger role in the grand scheme of things as observed by simple things like the brown-biefield(sp?) effect and simple observation that gravity can not account for the atomic structures holding up given their mass and distances between sub-atomic particles. First correct me if I am wrong in that view,

Electromagnetic fields are all the rage because they hold all the mysteries of the universe and yet they are easy to reproduce. Gravity on the other hand refuses to give up any of its mystery yet without its magic there would be no magnetic fields

second just like the strength of magnetic fields can be affected by electric current, are there ways of affecting a gravitation field's strength besides simply adding or subtracting matter / mass?

Speed and spin and perhaps a secret ingredient

I have also read before that there is a 5th state of matter above plasma, which is fascinating enough as is, but would be described as something of a super-heated plasma. Then beyond that we get to "higher" states of matter that can only be described as "energy." (Maybe such things as ZPE and beyond???) As you said matter = energy. Obviously our vocabulary is lacking, how ever would this view be accurate?

To say the least exotic energy is all around us, and of course there is no such thing as zero point energy---because we don’t see or hear it don’t mean matter or its soul--energy, is sleeping. Matter never sleeps.

Thirdly, you mention in a lot of your answers that most can not or perhaps should not grasp a lot of the concepts or knowledge that you and even more so Milton, posses. Why not try us?

People get tried every now and then, the searching stops for those who pass---they are few but they also have conditions they will abide by.

Even if 1 out of 1000 get it, why not satisfy our curiosity?

There is a heck of a lot of stuff going on yet most walk right on by because there is no crowd. We want what everyone else wants----the drama, lights action and end up missing the real stuff in life.

Such as the blood thing,

Blood always draws a crowd, why is that?

some of the science, and the nature of some of both the evil and good entities that exist and what they are capable of.

My wife thinks me evil for not spending more time with her---

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well in this particular case blood draws the crowd because you make it so mysterious by saying you can not talk about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Alien are real.
The chances of only having life forms on this planet are ultra, ultra, ultra, ultra, never mind there just are. Accept it all you non-believers.
Aliens are cool unless they harm humans. There are aliens all around us Eg.
Nearly 50 tons of mysterious red particles showered India in 2001 (cells) suspected from an meteorite falling to earth.
www.centauri-dreams.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Also, what a hard concept to swallow. Obviously I am here because I have some lessons to learn. I have been as selfish as the next person at times and I have hurt people before as well in being selfish. I am, at the very least, grateful that I feel guilty and bad for making someone else hurt and will usually apologize and hopefully learn from it.

How ever what if I had committed atrocities in the past? As you touched on briefly earlier we may not want to see our past lives. A bit of a strange concept knowing you could have hurt many people in ways I could not imagine doing and would be just as responsible for such actions if you had committed them today how ever you may know nothing about it. I mean what if you had killed people in past lives or made decisions that lead to other people suffering. Do ET's not think it useful to be aware of "mistakes" you may have made in past in lives in hopes to learn from them and move forward?

Most people are burdened by things in this life; if they also had to carry some of their old baggage from previous lives they simply could not do it.

This life if used properly will erase some things from the past---or add to them like the links on Ebenezer Scrooge’s chain.

Hell, what about mistakes you have already learned from, or knowledge you have gained. Would it not be useful to remember such things?

That’s assuming that a soul learned something in a past life that would be usable in this one---many haven’t-----many have and have used those advantages

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Electromagnetic fields are all the rage because they hold all the mysteries of the universe and yet they are easy to reproduce. Gravity on the other hand refuses to give up any of its mystery yet without its magic there would be no magnetic fields

To say the least exotic energy is all around us, and of course there is no such thing as zero point energy---because we don’t see or hear it don’t mean matter or its soul--energy, is sleeping. Matter never sleeps.

There is a heck of a lot of stuff going on yet most walk right on by because there is no crowd. We want what everyone else wants----the drama, lights action and end up missing the real stuff in life.

Just out of curiosity you have stated more than once anything you can imagine and can not imagine exists. I suppose with one exception; ZPE?

Also what would you call ZPE then? There have been numerous experiments and mathematical models that show it is there and has a tremendous energy potential. I have read a few people more appropriately call it Zero Point Radiation. Or are you suggesting it is misinformation all together?

Oh and ya do not judge us mere humans for missing the things that may be right there. Sometimes it takes a crowd for us to notice. I am certainly not looking for drama, lights, and action. I am simply looking to understand things all the while I am certainly not missing out on anything "real" in life. Trust me. Oh ya and who is to say acquiring such knowledge and satisfying an inquisitive mind is any less real or less important than anything else?

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi Sleeper,
Someone asked you a while back if one of the gods of the Sumerians was still around. The god in question was Enki. You said that he certainly was. For the information of readers, according to Sumerian text written on clay tablets in the Iraque area, Enki and Enlil were brothers, their father was An. These brothers were the first "Annunaki" to come to earth. Annunaki means "the people who from heaven to earth came" in Sumerian. These extraterrestrials or original terrestrials depending on how you look at it had families including wives, sons and daughters and they planned, planted and established the human race, the Adamu as I recall. According to the writings they lived a long time, my impression was between one and three thousand years.
You said, sleeper, that Enki was still around and that got me thinking, how could that be? Too long ago. My next thought was well, they are/ were superior beings or entities or they wouldn't have been involved in this creation of humans thing. So what if when their superior bodies wore out they exchanged them for new ones. Is that something that superior beings are capable of doing? From your blog that seems to be what Milton is capable of.. ie. jumping in and out of bodies.

If you believe in reincarnation that is what we all do we jump out of bodies when we die and jump in bodies when we are born again----over and over---but time stands still on the other side.

“Life” is like a conveyer belt we step onto at birth and off of at death.

Now Enki is of another order, and they do things differently and don't require human type bodies for them to be "alive"

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Now Enki is of another order, and they do things differently and don't require human type bodies for them to be "alive"
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,
In the recorded version on the clay tablets it says a story like this discribed to me by a learned historian scollar. "The Sumerian gods were more visible and apparently interacted with the people". Well, the problem with those gods and I would include Enlil, Enki, Sister Muhartsug (mother of mankind), Daughter Diana(goddess of love), and son Marduk, is that they apparently did appear human like to the locals. Another problem was that they had all the human weaknesses like hate, envy, jealousy, revenge, a warring nature, vengefulness, along with a sexual lust of large proportion at times. It seems that they were the perfect instructors for humanity! I would say we have turned out well considering our instructors! Wouldn't you agree, Sleeper?
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity you have stated more than once anything you can imagine and can not imagine exists. I suppose with one exception; ZPE?

Also what would you call ZPE then? There have been numerous experiments and mathematical models that show it is there and has a tremendous energy potential. I have read a few people more appropriately call it Zero Point Radiation. Or are you suggesting it is misinformation all together?

ZPE is real but only slightly more real than any other mass at rest---like the mass in our furniture or rocks and dirt. All mass hides huge amounts of energy behind its facade of inert illusion---as you know

Oh and ya do not judge us mere humans for missing the things that may be right there. Sometimes it takes a crowd for us to notice. I am certainly not looking for drama, lights, and action. I am simply looking to understand things all the while I am certainly not missing out on anything "real" in life. Trust me.

My comments are generic and not specifically toward you---I was talking about mere humans in general which I’m part of that crowd too---

Oh ya and who is to say acquiring such knowledge and satisfying an inquisitive mind is any less real or less important than anything else?

Not me otherwise I would keep my two cents in my pocket

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi Sleeper,
In the recorded version on the clay tablets it says a story like this discribed to me by a learned historian scollar. "The Sumerian gods were more visible and apparently interacted with the people". Well, the problem with those gods and I would include Enlil, Enki, Sister Muhartsug (mother of mankind), Daughter Diana(goddess of love), and son Marduk, is that they apparently did appear human like to the locals. Another problem was that they had all the human weaknesses like hate, envy, jealousy, revenge, a warring nature, vengefulness, along with a sexual lust of large proportion at times. It seems that they were the perfect instructors for humanity!
I would say we have turned out well considering our instructors! Wouldn't you agree, Sleeper?
Thanks!

Hi ranch,

Some of them “gods” where banished to this once barren planet because they didn’t play nice---many of us are here for the same reason---birds of a feather kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

A spirit guide is exclusive to each individual, they also have fewer powers and there are more than one and sometimes several for each person, as they don’t usually go the full distance with each soul. They can be replaced and often they have other things that may take them away. ETs are usually higher up the ladder and sometimes provide assistance to guides.

I talked with 2 of my guids about the things you state here (I have three guids of them like most people. I am able to talk with them, apparently not like most people. But thats not the issue here.)
Well... Its really Nonsense you state here. And I have to say something about it now. I allready asked you some weeks ago about souls and guids, how you think about such... etc... But the things you are telling the people now is really not the thing. Let me state something else.

Something about guids:
-Everybody has 3 of them, some have more, ALWAYS 3 more till an amount of 12.
-If you have more lives, the SAME guids will appear.
-A guid wil NEVER be replaced.
-A guid wil guid MORE then just one people at once. (they can split themself in more parts.. oh yes
)
-People with more then 3 guids have them because of a certain goal. There are only a very Few of them.
-There are certain souls above guids. They are NOT Aliens.
-Also a deceased familly member will assist you at the moment. grandfather or grandgrandfather... it depends on certain things who it will be. They act more like guardianangels. And they have, normally, a closer connection with you.
-Because A guid will guid, and that means sometimes they have to correct you, in such way you maybe dont like
Your guardianangel will ALWAYS back you up. Thats the big relieve, and because of that you are never allone.

Something about animals, souls and stuff:
-Cats, dogs etc.. have a soul.
-A cat carries human souls with them as sort of home. (souls waiting for reincarnate again, not all souls will be kept in cats btw) Sometimes it seems your cat is not the same cat anymore?!, it feels different?!. You have encountered a humansoul within the cat for a second.
-You can actually talk with your cat if trained for it. And you have to be gifted for it.

etc...

etc...

etc...

Greetings Lunica

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
" Humans went from horse draw carriages at the turn of the twenty century to cars and air travel within that same decade. While humans took bows and accepted awards for their ingenuity ETs were in the backroom doing most of the work and getting none of the credit. Nothing has changed."

While I do believe in UFO's, I do not believe this. So ET developed the car, nd the plane? Ummmm... There is a long documented history of human ingunity that proves it wasn't "invented", it was the next step in the evolution of the machine. Cars and planes didn't just appear. Actually neither did any of our technology. All of our technology has traceable roots. No one went "poof" heres a integrated circuit. It has a traceable history and evolution. ET didn't invent it...sorry.

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join