It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

ETs have their own wing in the White House---there is more than East and West wings for those not in the know---

However not sure what that reflection behind him is, looks more like one of those tabloid aliens. Perhaps someone is goofing around in that room.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
from your blog
"Milton is short about three feet tall, bulbous head, small holes for ears, large dark eyes small nose and mouth. His skin color is a shade of blue with white iridescent splotches, there is a glow to him."

Does this fit the same description sleeper? I have a hard time believing it is a reflection.

PS
Reading your blog - fascinating!

[edit on 12-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
we all must be good little liberals and not be judgemental

I think you may have filtered my post through one of your personal values, because, I have no idea where you got the reference to 'liberal'.

The judgmental part I understand. Yeah, we're all judgmental....its unavoidable....I don't like margarine...who wants to eat plastic food? I made a judgment to only eat butter. Its plainly personal because millions eat and enjoy margarine. The point is, I'm aware that my judgments are filtered through my culture, gender, age, experience, race, etc.....and that other judgments may be completely contrary to mine. I think not being aware of that, and acknowledging that, does cause prejudice, bigotry, and discrimination.

Yes, its entirely possible that in the end we'll be judged by our right or wrong actions. Its just as possible we'll simply be dead and have no more awareness of anything than a 10 penny nail has.

sleeper said, many people don't understand the difference between right and wrong. So what do they understand? Can anyone here conceptualize and communicate what a person understands lacking the concepts of right and wrong? I think its irresponsible to spout that without acknowledging that it is a judgment made through a personal filter.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
Hello sleeper!

First of all, I want to say that I am very glad that you exist. This thread is great, I really want to thank you for keeping it up for such a long time. I am sure there is purpose here.

Thank you!

I want to ask you if you heard or read any books by Michael Newton. Books such as Journey of the Souls or Destiny of Souls. What you say here and what is in those books is not very different. He is a master hypnotherapist and by working with his patients he can reach their soul and ask questions directly to it.

Don’t know Mr. Newton, but anyone can talk to the soul without going under---we are our souls.

Perhaps he means he talks to the subconscious mind---that is not our soul but a peripheral hard drive with lots of cool and scary stuff in it.

As you can imagine, each patient has guides and the anwer to certain questions are blocked by their guides. He never went too far from Earth because any question related to other worlds, besides the soul world, were blocked. However, he did get answers which suggested that there are numerous other planets/dimensions/galaxies/races/worlds, etc.

There are oodles of planets, dimensions, galaxies, races---no end to them

In his books he talks a lot about the spiritual world, where souls go. What knowledge do you have about this place?

Like going to a large airport, destination spots for souls are much more numerous

1. Do planets have a soul or an identity? Are they alive?

All matter is alive, but all matter doesn’t have soul, the earth has no soul, nor identity other than terra

2. Is is true that once a civilization reaches a certain point all the members of that world become one? A single consciousness.

Not really, we come and go as individuals. Many people here now will not be here when it’s all said and done---or when they close up shop.

3. We were planted here, how exactly? And when?

Some of us are being planted here for the first time as we speak---birth.

But many races were shipped here many thousands of years ago when they reactivated this prison planet. It has since been expanded to a learning institution too.

4. How do you view/see "God"? Or is there a consciousness which looks or is aware of the whole world/universe/infinity?

It’s difficult to see the center of our galaxy because there is so much energy and other stuff going on—the center of the universe is more crowded with mindboggling energy and it’s difficult to see if there is only one power or billions of them having a good old time.

And those who know never give a straight answer---but they hint, and what I can make of it there are many individual entities at the party.

5. I have a feeling telling me this world will look totally different 50 years from now. I don't mean only technological advancement. I mean the way we perceive the world, understand it. A shift in consciousness if you will. Are changes like this in plan for humanity?

Yes they are and have already started

6. Who is in charge of this planet? Who is the real one who governs this world and our governments? Is he/they some ETs? A council of some sorts?

They are midlevel ETs, not sure how many are involved

7. There are those laws of the Universe, like the law of attraction/projection, are they real?

Everything imaginable is real and everything unimaginable is real---somewhere

8. What is the end purpose of creation? Why did he/it created the soul, universe, time, etc.?

The party has been going on forever---and keeps growing---why? Why not?

9.What are your feelings about the future? So much hate in the world, wars, etc. Will we really end up with about 500 million people on this Earth, like it is written in the Georgia Guidestones?

The future is much brighter than most prognosticators are talking about, the earth will never be down to 500 million, the population will continue to increases throughout this century and into the next when it might stabilize.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudolph_X

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

After all, you should be the one setting the 'fine' example for the rest of us, right?

You mean my sweet disposition isn’t cutting it?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Sleeper,

Thanks for the reply. I thought my name would lighten the mood up just a bit anyway.

I think it did---

How does a person go about losing thier soul?

Refusing to get with the program over a long period of time, Letting evil take control of them

How does a person decide to give it up?

Giving up is easy we see people here doing it a lot. Some souls get into anger and can’t seem to let go of it, and they spiral downward---getting out is not easy but it does happen---but nothingness is some crazy stuff in itself.

Are there people out and about walking around that are souless?

Androids that look human---a few---chances of running into one extremely slim

Those scenarios sound frightening to me.

For those who embrace evil and hate for extended periods it’s terrifying

For those who don’t this life shouldn’t be a big deal.

Last but not least, where does the soul go when it is given up or lost?

Sometimes in storage, sometimes in the shredder.

Most of us on earth are in a kind of storage now because we can’t leave this planet at will---there are many levels of storage below this dimension.

Souls can be stored in animals and in containers inside of huge ships in space, on moons, and in planets.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
from your blog
"Milton is short about three feet tall, bulbous head, small holes for ears, large dark eyes small nose and mouth. His skin color is a shade of blue with white iridescent splotches, there is a glow to him."

Does this fit the same description sleeper? I have a hard time believing it is a reflection.

There is a difference and there are many kinds of ET. The one behind the pres could pass but they are extremely camera shy, and they can’t be captured on film unless they allow it---and that is rare that any would allow it---ship is another story, they often let them be seen.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Okay, I slipped up. I felt some real leftover ouches.

Mr Penny's remarks reminded of some obscure past life as a black, abused, angry, raped, used, victem attitude, without benefit of Oprah wisdom--LOL

Hell, our past lives are suppose to be Nepolian or a Pharoh, right?--LOL

Mr. Penny has his views of how it should, must be cause' He has been downloaded the great wisdom from the Gods. He knows all that was, is and will be. All predicated on his omnicient experiences on this planet.

Mr.Penny knows all. He boldly goes where no other men go, for truth, justice and the American way...

Hey, .look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Sleeperman!

Thanks buddy, for pointing out the ones who will eventually get it.

So getting "it" is just the tip of the iceberg, That is one big ouch. Why?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,

Thanks again for answering my questions. I came up with a few more after your last reply.

Does a soul know when it is going into the shredder?

Are the entities that accompany a soul being shredded penalized in any way for a soul having that sort of outcome?

I recall you saying that entities take thier duties with us very seriously but what if a soul turns out badly because thier entities take extended coffee breaks? They can't all be as good as Milton!

Also per past posts regarding suicide, is that a situation where a soul is given up? Is it considered a mistake to be corrected?

A person I was discussing suicide with the other day said they came close one time, and after the near attempt, likened suicide to getting strapped into a roller coaster but not completing the ride. Any thoughts on that?

Also what about a soul that has been murdered? Is that something that is planned before they arrive here? Does the murdered then become a murderer in the next life to say, even out the score? I was just thinking what an awful cycle to be stuck in. Hopefully the murdering type of soul is the one that ends up in the shredder. I guess I am wondering if a soul has any sort of warning before they get here that they may be on thier last life.

I appreciate your keen insight! You will be thrilled to know that I am already working on my next list of questions for you!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801

Mr Penny's remarks reminded of some obscure past life as a black, abused, angry, raped, used, victem attitude, without benefit of Oprah wisdom—LOL

Hey muse,

Plenty of past baggage gets through to the next life, no lost luggage with ET air.

Hell, our past lives are suppose to be Nepolian or a Pharoh, right?—LOL

If you want to see a bad case of attitude put an ex world leader in a menial job in their next life. ----but most people with menial jobs are not ex world leaders---

So getting "it" is just the tip of the iceberg, That is one big ouch. Why?

“Getting it” requires the biggest sacrifice a person can muster----one must bring to the altar their cherished beliefs and slaughter them---many people truly love their beloved beliefs and will defend them to the end. And that is their god given right to do so.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

Does a soul know when it is going into the shredder?

Hi Fan,

Most of the time it knows and is given alternatives in some situations

Are the entities that accompany a soul being shredded penalized in any way for a soul having that sort of outcome?

No, because the same guides don’t follow us especially when we are moving down the ladder. The further our descent the tougher the guards.

I recall you saying that entities take thier duties with us very seriously but what if a soul turns out badly because thier entities take extended coffee breaks? They can't all be as good as Milton!

Extended coffee breaks are allowed, Milton has been on one for a week, perhaps longer now that he stole my tinfoil hat---

Unlike some parents that will do the homework for their children to help them keep their “unearned” grades up our guides will not do our homework for us---never.

Also per past posts regarding suicide, is that a situation where a soul is given up? Is it considered a mistake to be corrected?

Suicide is mostly a selfish or vengeful act and not a sign of giving up. Some suicides are from desperation, pain, and other reasons. Our guides know why we do what we do and always put that into the equation.

A person I was discussing suicide with the other day said they came close one time, and after the near attempt, likened suicide to getting strapped into a roller coaster but not completing the ride. Any thoughts on that?

The guides do attempt to derail the suicide with fear and guilt tactics, whatever they can do they will do including placing other options into their minds, but they will not remove the reason to do it---until the person makes the choice to abort their plan---then the reasons usually melt away---as do all problems when confronted.

Also what about a soul that has been murdered? Is that something that is planned before they arrive here?

Sometimes but not always---our lives have a beginning and an ending

Does the murdered then become a murderer in the next life to say, even out the score?

No, but it does happen. There is no score to even out---and those who try will fall fast and hard down the pit of personal hell without a parachute

I was just thinking what an awful cycle to be stuck in.

Awful times X thousand maybe

Hopefully the murdering type of soul is the one that ends up in the shredder.

Some do

I guess I am wondering if a soul has any sort of warning before they get here that they may be on thier last life.

Notice how many of us don’t have any idea if there even is an afterlife? And many of us are not really all that bad---those who are really bad do not get more advantages than the rest.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by GeeGee
His message is to be the best person we can be,[...]So even if he is lying about his experience, I just don't see how this can negatively effect anyone.

The irony in what you've written is sublime. Apparently its O.K. to accept dishonesty and lies as long as the message is all sweet and nice? Who exactly is judging right and wrong here?

Lies, how do you know he is lying? Like he has no physical proof he is telling the truth, YOU dont have proof he is lying.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Mr. Sleeper -
When you refer to our "guides" are you referring to actual aliens who are assigned to watch us or to some sort of spirit guide that is from another plane of existence? Are they the same?

Like when someone like psychic Sylvia Brown (not sure she is really a psychic but she comes to mind) talks about that everyone has a "spirit guide", is that another way of saying our "alien overseer/parental unit". Or are there differences?

How does the information get conveyed to you from Milton? Has it been the result of long conversations where you get to ask as many questions as you want? Is your conversation with him constant or are there breaks that occur that you don't hear from him for awhile?

Does he just download info into your brain via telepathy before you've even had a chance to ask him a question? Meaning does he anticipate what you're going to ask and provide the answer before you can voice the question?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

you were speaking to enthralled fan with a reply saying- Notice how many of us don’t have any idea if there even is an afterlife? And many of us are not really all that bad---those who are really bad do not get more advantages than the rest.

Is this saying that most of us are nearing a last chance sort of speak?

Were here for learning and prison for some, this could not be a good spot for us all maybe for a very very small percent have it good.
from your other thread-as real as your nose- I think you spoke of some souls not even going below medium, so I imagine we all screwed up pretty good in past lives to be here, not to say learning isn't good.
Can you speak on souls that have made it without going this far, maybe they have, maybe we put our selfs here and this is kind of a chance with outside help to fix the problem before it gets worse sort-of-say.
Is this Contact(E.T.&You) with us to keep ourself's afloat, don't blow it, were almost off this rock?

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Robertgoodfella]

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Robertgoodfella]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by zenfish
There are no chemicals combining to create the thoughts he used to have. Does he still exist?

It appears to me that your actually confirming Descartes by saying in effect, "no thought, no existence". It seems to me you are simply confirming, by the inverse, what Descartes declared.

I can see how what I said could lead you to that conclusion. Good observation.

I am neither confirming, nor denying anything what Descartes said. I like Descartes. I was merely asking questions to point out that there are many different angles and points of view which can undermine Descartes' resolute conclusion. I shouldn't have went into the non-existence angle. I'm sure there are many valid detractors of his view. Foucault would probably shoot it down. You seem like a pretty smart guy. Surely you know by now that any view can be debated by a seemingly equally valid opposing view. Even scientists dealing with scientific "facts" do this. What's the problem if we are just dealing with the cold hard facts? Even a short while ago the scientists were telling us the world was flat. Could the knowledge base we are using today, to skeptically dissect our way to the bottom of things, be laughable again in a short while?

If any view can have an equally valid opposing view, or at least can be argued as valid, then it basically boils down to what the intention of the debate? I love to discuss ideas, but I feel the intention behind the communication is what is most important. Not who wins and who loses. I'll gladly lose, albeit somewhat wounded, if someone opens my mind to a new understanding. That's what I'm interested in. If a person's intention to debate is to know the truth, then debate is useful. If it is to use intellect as a weapon to disembowel one's opponents, to subtly twist the words and meanings to suit one's own agenda to be superior, well, that's just mental sadism rather than physical. It's relatively the same type of insanity.

"Its my opinion that authors like Mr. Tolle intentionally write in a dense, flowery manner in order to hide the fact they have nothing to say. I read the last part of that excerpt several times and can make no real sense of what he's trying to communicate."

I've found Tolle to be straight forward and simple. I bet a smart guy like you knows exactly what he means. You are trying to bait someone. I would say almost anyone can understand what he said there. It's even better when you've had an experience similar to his. For someone who has had that experience it can be like trying to explain the difference between eating the food and reading the menu. For someone who hasn't eaten the food - no comprehendo. Intellectually knowing about the food is okay, but there is nothing to debate for the guy who has just eaten the meal and is picking the remains out of his teeth. Debating the reality that a guy just had pork chops is a moot point to one who ate it. The guy who has only read the menu can go on forever with conceptual disagreements about the experience. That's because he really doesn't know, in an experiential way, what he's talking about.

I suppose the alien scenario is similar. If you haven't "been there" you can't comprehend what is being spoken of. I imagine that after an alien pulls a guy out of bed at night the skeptical certainty about their nonexistence wouldn't be so important anymore.

I've glimpsed at what Tolle is talking about and he describes it well in those few sentences. I don't know what sleeper is talking about, nor would I want to, if it means I crap all over myself with the revelation. Why don't you ask if he and milton will pay you a visit around 3:00 a.m. some evening? He just might take you up on it since you are such a worthy and intelligent adversary who really wants the truth of his story. You want it straight up, right? Apparently, you can ask for it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Mr. Sleeper -
When you refer to our "guides" are you referring to actual aliens who are assigned to watch us or to some sort of spirit guide that is from another plane of existence? Are they the same?

Some of us have both kinds---the tough cases like me---
--- Some spirit guides are family from way back and have no other dealings here on earth other than the one person they are helping out.

Like when someone like psychic Sylvia Brown (not sure she is really a psychic but she comes to mind) talks about that everyone has a "spirit guide", is that another way of saying our "alien overseer/parental unit". Or are there differences?

There is a difference, many entities we call ET are high level and have more latitude and can assist across the board with a number of things and with more people.

Spirit guides usually are exclusive and have limited abilities and privileges. They also don't stick around for the duration and may only make short visits. So we do have more than one spirit guide---and some have a whole lot.

Are some souls better looked after? Kind of---the more souls, people, we helped in past lives and in this life, the more guides that want to help us in this life---love binds many, and the more you bind with the better off you will be.---this is stuff they don’t like out in the open because it may sound elitist to some. But it’s no different down here---people with more friends do better than those with fewer.

Nevertheless integrity is key---key to having more people who like you.

How does the information get conveyed to you from Milton? Has it been the result of long conversations where you get to ask as many questions as you want? Is your conversation with him constant or are there breaks that occur that you don't hear from him for awhile?

He shows up every now and then and we have lunch or some other activity---in human form, and we talk normally.

Does he just download info into your brain via telepathy before you've even had a chance to ask him a question? Meaning does he anticipate what you're going to ask and provide the answer before you can voice the question?

How I get the info I don’t know---I just know it when I need it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
Hi Sleeper,

you were speaking to enthralled fan with a reply saying- Notice how many of us don’t have any idea if there even is an afterlife? And many of us are not really all that bad---those who are really bad do not get more advantages than the rest.

Is this saying that most of us are nearing a last chance sort of speak?

Only a few million and I think we all know some of them.

Most of us are not facing a last chance right now

Were here for learning and prison for some, this could not be a good spot for us all maybe for a very very small percent have it good.

And many of those who have it good are on vacation---not being tested or in prison.

from your other thread-as real as your nose- I think you spoke of some souls not even going below medium, so I imagine we all screwed up pretty good in past lives to be here, not to say learning isn't good.

We have people here from both world wars that were not bad people until a little power was put into their hands and then their true ugly self came out.

Can you speak on souls that have made it without going this far, maybe they have, maybe we put our selfs here and this is kind of a chance with outside help to fix the problem before it gets worse sort-of-say.

The mystery of souls is multi-dimensional and surprising---even high entities get surprised now and then---so yes, there are souls that somehow get it very quickly and avoid places like earth completely.

Many people on earth came here voluntarily in order to expose a hidden weakness in themselves---earth is the place for that.

Is this Contact(E.T.&You) with us to keep ourself's afloat, don't blow it, were almost off this rock?

Every little bit helps, for the few that might be interested in taking any freebee that comes along.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Forgive me, but I broke your post into small chunks. I think it makes for a better dialogue. I am a better in-person communicator and this method helps me emulate that. Without the eye-rolling of course.

All quotes in this post previously and originally posted by zenfish

a short while ago the scientists were telling us the world was flat.

Its a completely different topic, but; how about we say the scientists knew better, but kept their yaps shut, knowing the consequences of bucking dogma and the church?

Surely you know by now that any view can be debated by a seemingly equally valid opposing view. Even scientists dealing with scientific "facts" do this.[...]I'll gladly lose, albeit somewhat wounded, if someone opens my mind to a new understanding. That's what I'm interested in. If a person's intention to debate is to know the truth, then debate is useful.

In those comments we appear to agree 100%. So why do you suppose it is so difficult to generate some kind of critical and open debate about the comments made in this thread? My hackles rise when I introduce penetrating, forthright questions and the response is either condescending, simply a repeat of the comment in question, or an insult. I find it unsettling that someone can write little more than Magic Eight Ball quotes, and all hell breaks loose when MrPenny says, "hey, wait a minute, I don't think that's right". Take for example the complaints about "big words"...excuse me? It appears to me as if someone doesn't really want to dig into some truths.

If it is to use intellect as a weapon to disembowel one's opponents, to subtly twist the words and meanings to suit one's own agenda to be superior, well, that's just mental sadism rather than physical.

I'll take that as a not-so-subtle dig at my recent actions. Alright, so be it. I think the sentence read just fine until I got to the "to be superior" part. Up to that point, you were simply describing what to me is an acceptable strategy. Otherwise, what's the point? Might as well be in the chit-chat forum. I won't apologize for my approach..."If you're gonna' dance, you gotta' pay the piper".....This is a words and meanings medium, we have no other means of getting the point across....

Now....knowing that, I suggest readers arm themselves accordingly and expect it. And again, attacking my choice of words and grammar is like waving a red flag in front of me....its a sign to me that I've found a crack in your argument or reality and you're trying to deflect me from it. (By "you", I don't mean personally you...you know what I mean.)

.....Referencing Tolle...... I bet a smart guy like you knows exactly what he means. You are trying to bait someone.

No. No baiting. I have no idea what he means. By no stretch of the imagination is Tolle "straight forward and simple". Clearly, Tolle is an author whose texts cannot be treated as a light read. E.B. White is "straight forward and simple", Tolle is not. I know what he is saying...but his words have zero practical content for me. Although I think that's exactly what the rest of your explanation is saying. Without the frame of reference it can appear meaningless.

For someone who has had that experience it can be like trying to explain the difference between eating the food and reading the menu.

I think even this analogy comes nowhere near the depth of what Tolle is trying to describe...heh?

Why don't you ask if he and milton will pay you a visit around 3:00 a.m. some evening? He just might take you up on it since you are such a worthy and intelligent adversary who really wants the truth of his story. You want it straight up, right? Apparently, you can ask for it.

Been there, done that, long ago. You and I both know that won't happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
sleeper, man, you had me laughing for 60 pages. what kind of a pay rate are you on? can i get a job like that too? do the aliens have bubble gum in cubes or thin sticks? no, let me better ask, do you think uranus has better pastry than sweden? you know those freezing mornings with a delicate shop on the corner..take off your skiis!

have you ever been abroad? (not mexico, although canada would count)

what's up with the back side of the moon? ingo swan had a better grip on that story.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by moosounds]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
some additional questions:

1) does the sperm extractor exist only for personal pleasure of the victim or she can be substituted by simpler methods without foreplay?
2) what tickets or charges did you get on the way to colorado springs?
3) uranus is a gas giant (not a question)
4) can you tell us something that you didn't understand? the irrelevant parts.
5) how come the trees are so sad in the fall?

i'm serious...

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join