It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i find it exciting to what lies ahead after this life ...... have you been told what will happen to you, sleeper, after you are through on earth?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangerranger07
i find it exciting to what lies ahead after this life ......

For those that manage to make this life worthwhile their next one will be that much more so---don’t underestimate what this life has to offer because this one determines your next challenge and adventure

have you been told what will happen to you, sleeper, after you are through on earth?

There are a couple of possibilities for my next hangout but they will not tell me until the last minute--- I’m on borrowed time since my stay here was extended a few years ago by my request. Therefore my options have changed, and now my time of departure will determine where I go from here.

Don’t let my lack of enthusiasm and casual sentence demeanor fool you---I write this way so as not to appear hyperbole in my descriptions because I’m already way out there for most people’s taste

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

....There is no such thing as equal in a universe where we move up strictly based on personal qualities. And we are all here for different reasons and goals, or lack thereof, so few of us are equal---but the illusion looks good on political paper---lol

I was just looking for a little clarification on this statement. You've stated before that souls are manufactured; if I remember correctly, at the center of the cosmos. I was wondering if these souls are created equally, or with a blank slate that is developed over time (which is apparently an illusion). My question would be what is the "spark" that sets different souls apart if they are all manufactured with the same properties? I realize you've emphasized free will and personal choice, but isn't choice based on past experiences? If all experience is to some degree controlled by higher entities than how does personal responsibility come into play? Are we all manufactured characters part of a "neverending story" of some sort?

I'm also curious as to what souls were before being manufactured (i.e. recycled parts of multiple souls(?)). I'd assume there would be a period of non-existence at some point, especially if some evil persons can be terminated to a point of complete blankness, or lack thereof.

On a personal note, I love reading your insights (on this and your previous posts) and your previous (back in the day) and any continued responses to me will always be appreciated.

Thank You!
Kwyjibo

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwyjibo

I was just looking for a little clarification on this statement. You've stated before that souls are manufactured; if I remember correctly, at the center of the cosmos. I was wondering if these souls are created equally,

Hello Kwyjibo,

If souls were created equal they would be like robots, chickens, or cows.

or with a blank slate that is developed over time (which is apparently an illusion).

A blank slate would be close to it but the soul is such a complex phenomena that only those stirring the pot know what really goes into the brew, and souls are not brewed from one single pot, but many.

Time stops when it doesn’t count, and is an illusion when it does

My question would be what is the "spark" that sets different souls apart if they are all manufactured with the same properties?

We are all unique; there is only one of us in this whole universe regardless of those who believe otherwise, that spark is the one thing that binds us---everyone gets the same spark---to do with it as we each see fit---some squander it, others end up dancing with the gods---same spark

I realize you've emphasized free will and personal choice, but isn't choice based on past experiences?

Sometimes it is but not always---some people can erase many things during each life, and build on their new found perspectives, and completely alter their destiny.

If all experience is to some degree controlled by higher entities than how does personal responsibility come into play?

All experiences are stage props, we are the actors on the stage of life and it’s not the audience that is naked for all to see, but the actors.

Are we all manufactured characters part of a "neverending story" of some sort?

Once out of the pot we are self-made in a mind numbingly fantastic never ending story that keeps getting better for eternity---or not---some of the tests we get put through shakes out all but the toughest of spark bearers

I'm also curious as to what souls were before being manufactured (i.e. recycled parts of multiple souls(?)).

All souls are made from the freshest ingredients, we are not meatloaf---

I'd assume there would be a period of non-existence at some point, especially if some evil persons can be terminated to a point of complete blankness, or lack thereof.

Non-existence is some of the strangest stuff out there and is beyond human brain comprehension---and I can’t even begin to explain it here. Yes some souls get socked away into that zone. And since time is irrelevant---don’t ask for how long---

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello again,

Thank you for the quick reply, I just wanted to go a little further, as the ego seems to have a mind of its own, or so it would like to have me think.

If souls were created equal they would be like robots, chickens, or cows.

So all men (and women) aren't created equal, despite what our (USA) founders hypothesized? If we aren't created equal, don't some have an unfair advantage that wasn't exactly earned?

All souls are made from the freshest ingredients, we are not meatloaf---

Interesting analogy. So every new beginning isn't some other beginnings end? (I apologize for the bad song lyric comparison, but I ask sincerely)

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
im gonna enjoy the ride, but i'd like to know what type of ET's to avoid/destroy. it doesnt seem like the reptilian agenda is a good thing.

666 - the number of the beast -

SLEEPER, is the beast a reptile? and if so, ....

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So all men (and women) aren't created equal, despite what our (USA) founders hypothesized? If we aren't created equal, don't some have an unfair advantage that wasn't exactly earned?

Everyone has equal opportunities while remaining unique---souls are not cookie-cutter robots.

Interesting analogy. So every new beginning isn't some other beginnings end? (I apologize for the bad song lyric comparison, but I ask sincerely)

There is no “new beginning” only new experiences, new challenges on many different planets and planes of existence.

Ram

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
hi sleeper.

A farmer knows exactly how to turn stones into bread..
No further questions..

Intelligence is illustrated by the plants and all life...
How else can an apple be camoflaged green as the leaves - and turn red when it can be eaten.

that is intelligence. maybe not mighty - but it's there.

my god your busy..sleeper..

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
im gonna enjoy the ride, but i'd like to know what type of ET's to avoid/destroy. it doesnt seem like the reptilian agenda is a good thing.

There is no reptilian agenda

666 - the number of the beast -

SLEEPER, is the beast a reptile? and if so, ....

No

666 is the number of talents of gold required by King Solomon every year---some people believed that was evil, especially those taxed by the King---lol

666 is also a reference of the evil Babylonians who enslaved the Israelites, and only a remnant returned from captivity and were “resurrected”---back to Jerusalem---and they numbered 666.

The only beast we need worry about is of the human variety but even they have no power over our soul---I would give names but then I would be accused of playing politics---so no names are forthcoming.

Will there be an incident in the Middle East that will have worldwide implications? Yeah, like the last 60 years, since Israel became a nation, and sixty years before that as they made preparations to return to their homeland after nearly two thousand years of exile by the Romans.

Self-fulfilling prophecy will once again prevail in that part of the world and will be a catalyst for transformation

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Relative to the recent Saturn images:

Is there sentient life on Saturn?

Is ET veiling/hiding what we see in these images? Is it NASA..black Op chiefs?

Are we just incapable of seeing the existing dimensions of Saturn and the other planets or we being decieved?

Advanced Black Op tech:

Is It a USA program? Is it a multi-national group? Is this superior tech currently being used in the mideast? Just read that Russia gave there best war stuff to IRAN? But, but...ahhh...I always had the feeling that Russia was secretly working with the USA on some level. Is it to keep the masses on their toes and scared?.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Long time lurker here.....

I just want to say that the fact that there are people that believe this story is a sad commentary about the Ufology community.

Ufology should be a science, but instead it is a sanctuary for fiction writers.

IF YOU SUPPORT THIS STORY THEN YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE DESTRUCTION OF UFOLOGY!

[edit on 3-3-2007 by MFtoombs]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What Science!

Every single day, some scientific theory is morphed, changed, rebutted.

Wait,,,that's just about every single hour at most every single research university--the known is changed.

I understand the scientific protocol. It is as real as fiction to me.

The big bang is a theory. It is now being challenged by most physicists.
Damn them anyway....by God, ,,,,Damn them for learning someething new. They are a disgrace to the field of science. They are actually thinking out of the box....How dare they.

Next thing you know they'll be saying the Sun is electro magnetic and not a nuclear fission reaction....oh wait.....naww...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
What Science!

Every single day, some scientific theory is morphed, changed, rebutted.

Wait,,,that's just about every single hour at most every single research university--the known is changed.

I understand the scientific protocol. It is as real as fiction to me.

The big bang is a theory. It is now being challenged by most physicists.
Damn them anyway....by God, ,,,,Damn them for learning someething new. They are a disgrace to the field of science. They are actually thinking out of the box....How dare they.

Next thing you know they'll be saying the Sun is electro magnetic and not a nuclear fission reaction....oh wait.....naww...

You mean saying that something is a theory until there is a actual repeatable, scientific proof to deem it as fact is a fiction to you?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ok sleeper, I'm new here and intrigued. I've thus far only read the first and last pages of this thread -- have you started this blog that you mention?

Also, has anybody else noticed how close the "spiritual" aspect of what Sleeper writes about is to Hinduism, Buddhism....and if you want a Western reference, Platonism (as explained in Plato's _Phaedo_)??????????

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Your blog was a nice read.

What i found funny is even existence after death dont seem to be totaly free of this b.s doctrine of control over others that some entitys feel entitled to.

id like to get your opinion of alien dna being mixed with human dna.

For example Michael Tsarion book, he has a theory that a regressive race came to this planet 10-12k into our past mixed its dna with the the native beings of earth tryng to create a slave race.

Alex collier in his book talks about humans being a mix of 22 alien spieces.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Relative to the recent Saturn images:

Is there sentient life on Saturn?

There is but to what extent I don’t know.

Is ET veiling/hiding what we see in these images? Is it NASA..black Op chiefs?

ET is, NASA and black ops get some of the crumbs

Are we just incapable of seeing the existing dimensions of Saturn and the other planets or we being decieved?

Do one is being deceived most everyone likes the bubble provided for us.

Advanced Black Op tech:

Is It a USA program? Is it a multi-national group? Is this superior tech currently being used in the mideast?

Yes to all

Just read that Russia gave there best war stuff to IRAN? But, but...ahhh...I always had the feeling that Russia was secretly working with the USA on some level. Is it to keep the masses on their toes and scared?.

Russia and the US are and have been in competition, they are neither on the same page nor on the same side, had America been the one to fold, Russia---the former USSR would have taken over the world and we would now have a one world government.

ET didn’t let that happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sfnyguy
ok sleeper, I'm new here and intrigued. I've thus far only read the first and last pages of this thread -- have you started this blog that you mention?

The blog is at the bottom of my post

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinddu
id like to get your opinion of alien dna being mixed with human dna.

For example Michael Tsarion book, he has a theory that a regressive race came to this planet 10-12k into our past mixed its dna with the the native beings of earth tryng to create a slave race.
Alex collier in his book talks about humans being a mix of 22 alien spieces.

There was a lot of activity on earth at the end of the last ice age; the earth was infested with many renegade aliens when a new crop of humans were being seeded here. Many mixed breed body suits where created and sent elsewhere in this solar system. Others were scattered to the four corner of this planet. There were many more than twenty two prototypes used to infuse the multitude of cultures on this planet.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

As an historical aside Kwyjibo...Bear in mind that some of the founders were indeed slave owners...including Jefferson at the time he penned the; "All men are created equal" statement into the Declaration of Independence. This claim had broader connotations than many realize, and was a direct derivative of a statement made earlier by Englishman John Locke in opposition to the contemporary political claim of Divine Right of Monarchy. It's inclusion in the 'Declaration' was not limited to a general statement on racial equality or suffrage, but in a very real sense, it was claiming for Americans the same rights, and protections that the English were already purported to posses...where the Magna Carta and British common law as well as the Parliamentary process had put hedges around the power of the King. None the less, slavery continued to be practiced under this 'enlightened' system in England also.

Originally posted by sleeperThere was a lot of activity on earth at the end of the last ice age; the earth was infested with many renegade aliens when a new crop of humans were being seeded here. Many mixed breed body suits where created and sent elsewhere in this solar system. Others were scattered to the four corner of this planet. There were many more than twenty two prototypes used to infuse the multitude of cultures on this planet.

Sleeper, this being the case, are the racial differences that we currently experience on the planet primarily the result of this seeding/breeding process?...In your opinion, do evolutionary factors related to geography and climate contribute to humanity's diversity?

I've always been fascinated by the issue of race...a major burr under the saddle of mankind...and an equally major opportunity. Thanks....

Peace&
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Russia and the US are and have been in competition, they are neither on the same page nor on the same side, had America been the one to fold, Russia---the former USSR would have taken over the world and we would now have a one world government.

ET didn’t let that happen.

Hey genius............ they don't call them gas giants for nothing. I know that it is common place and en vouge now to scream fraud about Nasa, but really ....this is getting dumb.

Admin edit: MFToombs, since you are new here I am cutting you a little slack, firstly please don't quote the whole post you wish to reference. Trim the quote down to the relevant portion you seek to address.

Secondly, this is a friendly conversation between grown ups nobody is interested in your digs and snide remarks, it's not what we do at AboveTopSecret.com.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by MFtoombs]

[edit on 4-3-2007 by MFtoombs]

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join