It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What would you say the top 3 universal truths are?

kix

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Slleper thanks for the resposnses and also for the jokes....

I wonder what is the stance on the some issues like the death penalty, and also if some of us are here just to help others, to get through schools" because it seems to me you stayed because you feel you need to do something important towards others, and this thread is a very good example....

So "they" let you gave us the info or hints if you like, arent "special guys" that give a human race a good outlook, "seeded" souls to move the vibe higher? and make this ordeal a lot easier on those slow to understand....?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Is there a planet where people approach sex differently? Like here, you have to take a girl out and buy her dinner, act like you're not interested but at the same time are interested, pretty much like days, sometimes weeks-worth of work for one night of payoff. Is it like say on some other planet, you're pretty much like hey you're cute want to come back to my place I think you know why, and then just get shagged rotten? Like all without the girl being trashed. If, on these utopian and enlightened planets do you even have to worry about protection, or getting them preggers.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
What would you say the top 3 universal truths are?

There is only one all encompassing truth, integrity---those who have it and manage to hold on to it even in the depths of tribulation will be unstoppable in their ascent to higher places.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Slleper thanks for the resposnses and also for the jokes....

Hello kix,

I do what I can---lol

I wonder what is the stance on the some issues like the death penalty,

That’s a human issue and concept---death is not in the ET vocabulary---there is no death only new situations.

and also if some of us are here just to help others, to get through schools" because it seems to me you stayed because you feel you need to do something important towards others, and this thread is a very good example....

So "they" let you gave us the info or hints if you like, arent "special guys" that give a human race a good outlook, "seeded" souls to move the vibe higher? and make this ordeal a lot easier on those slow to understand....?

This is not a “special guys” deal or assignment; anyone can jump in and make this life a tad better for the next guy or gal with minimal effort---it’s not rocket science really.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As a Christian I believe some "aliens" are actually demons toying with us humans for their own evil agenda....

but that said, I do believe God made other life out there. I don't believe it is like the "Greys" or other aliens that supposedly visit our world. I believe it is more like the aliens in the movie "Contact". They have no evil agenda, they just want to say hello and will get back in touch with us later on.

The reason I don't believe in aliens hanging around the Earth is why? If I had the technology to fly billions of lightyears around the galaxy or even to other galaxies and I come upon a planet with a race of people way primitive than me. I might stop, say hello, check them out for a while, but will leave. Why would I want to hang around a bunch of other aliens who are obviously centuries behind me? I would get bored quick and would zip off to find other more interesting worlds.

I believe God may have made other humans on other planets. Some might still be living in mud huts and use animals for transportations. Some may have colonized their solar system by now. Some may even have traveled here in the distant past and then left. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Is there a planet where people approach sex differently?

Have your read my blog?

Like here, you have to take a girl out and buy her dinner, act like you're not interested but at the same time are interested, pretty much like days, sometimes weeks-worth of work for one night of payoff.

Everything on this planet is a challenge

Is it like say on some other planet, you're pretty much like hey you're cute want to come back to my place I think you know why, and then just get shagged rotten?
Like all without the girl being trashed.

It was like that here on earth in the Sixties---lol

If, on these utopian and enlightened planets do you even have to worry about protection, or getting them preggers.

It’s not called utopia for nothing, everything is near perfect on the first level utopia planets, higher up than that sex ceases to exist---sex is a pacifier for the lower level entities like humans---and always comes with a catch---

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi All

Oh - I remember the 60s/70s. Hey - I like my brain - did not want it fried.

But - I did indulge in other recreations

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Posting in an epic thread.

By the way, if you ever want an idea of what life is like on another planet, just look at some of H.R. Giger's stuff. It can really give an insight as to how others might live. Or the fact that, what we find repulsive and gross might be considered absolutely normal and fine elsewhere.

Also, why is this thread over 100-pages long?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think all you have to do is look at Earth's insect world to find weird creatures - and life you find bizarre.

Everything is energy - and attached to a consciousness - - I wonder what an ant's consciousness thinks of humans.

kix

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Now that there are 6 plus billion souls on this planet, where do the new ones come from... and seeing the state of the XXI century, Id guess we are getting not so very advanced "souls"... so trying to have growth , integrity , and love for this world and its people is a hard task, in your view Sleeper are we in for a "clean up" soon? call it virus flu, cathastrophe, wars or all of the above?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Now that there are 6 plus billion souls on this planet, where do the new ones come from... and seeing the state of the XXI century, Id guess we are getting not so very advanced "souls"...

New souls come from other star systems in our neck of the woods of the Milky Way.

Few advanced souls come here or get sent here; still the numbers are in the millions

so trying to have growth , integrity , and love for this world and its people is a hard task,

That’s the challenge those sent here are destined to bear and overcome if possible

in your view Sleeper are we in for a "clean up" soon? call it virus flu, cathastrophe, wars or all of the above?

The clean up is nonstop, the world has always been plagued by wars, disease, and catastrophes, will there be an increase? Yup, but that's not going to slow down the population growth, which is going to expand considerably by the end of this century.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
one thing has me real puzzled about this socalled reincarnation to other planets you speak of, not remembering you're old life. do you wake up on another planet as an infant and progress from there or are you just a random age? and on utopian planets, how does it work?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozmorphus
As a Christian I believe some "aliens" are actually demons toying with us humans for their own evil agenda....

Try "clones of fallen angels" on for size.

I believe God may have made other humans on other planets. Some might still be living in mud huts and use animals for transportations. Some may have colonized their solar system by now. Some may even have traveled here in the distant past and then left. Who knows?

My research has also led me to believe that God made humans on many other planets. You are correct that some traveled here in the distant past, but they didn't leave. Read about the "sons of God" in Genesis 6. Some have thought they were righteous men of the Earth, while others have thought they were fallen angels. What I have discovered is that they were immortal, righteous men from another planet(s) whom God sent to help mortal man's development on this planet. They got sidetracked by the "daughters of men" and fell, conceiving children by them. The fallen angels messed with the DNA of these women's fertilized eggs (much as they do today) and the result was the Nephilim - spiritual and physical giants. The combined efforts of these fallen "sons of God" and the fallen angels was so effective in polluting the mortal human DNA on this planet and wreaking havoc, that God essentially had to start over with Noah and his family "perfect in their generations", meaning their DNA had not been corrupted.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

For them extraterrestrial existence implies the inferiority of humans, and that is not acceptable for them.

Why would it imply that? Explain.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This thread is so confusing. What do you guys mean souls come from another solar system or something
?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

one thing has me real puzzled about this socalled reincarnation to other planets you speak of, not remembering you're old life. do you wake up on another planet as an infant and progress from there or are you just a random age?

When leaving earth many go to a staging area for their next assignment, depending on what level they are on or have attained while on earth they can hang out there and visit with people they know or past family members---often one and the same. How long one remains there depends on the privilege they have earned during their entire existence.

and on utopian planets, how does it work?

Utopia planets are for those that have made it and broken the cycle of reincarnation. People in those planets come from the staging area fully form and never age. They chose what they wish to do, what ever makes them happy. There are no children there because everyone is like a child, yet they are adults. There are no countries or social order of any kind, people exist playing and working----all work is play, everyone gets along everyone is on the same page, everyone is truly equal, and they don’t have to prove it in any way shape of form. They can also chose assignments on planets like earth. I could write a dozen books on it but don’t have the time.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
sleeper, i am new to this site, so can u excuse me being a bit slow. I have suffered as far bac as i can remember of things of the highest weirdness. You may think i'm jesting, but believe me alien's do exist! I went to see pychiatrists, hypnotists, spiritualists. Everyone u can think of i've tried it. Then every now and then i get the shivvers down my spine and i end up chucking books or magerzines out that i have kept for one reason or another relating to this kind of thing. I can tell u things that will make your hair stand on end! I'm no fantasist! Iam compus mentus, my friends can back me up. Infact sum have been my witness. Iam surprised though i have'nt been dragged away by sum freak in a white coat. One thing i will say i would'nt wish all this on my worst ememy! Suffice to say they have never hurt me, it's just the mental strain that i can't deal with sometimes. I use to cry myself to sleep. I don't ne more.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

My research has also led me to believe that God made humans on many other planets. You are correct that some traveled here in the distant past, but they didn't leave. Read about the "sons of God" in Genesis 6. Some have thought they were righteous men of the Earth, while others have thought they were fallen angels. What I have discovered is that they were immortal, righteous men from another planet(s)

Yup renegades infested this planet while it was in hibernation and remained here up until it was reactivated and placed back into use. But most of them were rounded up and taken elsewhere away from this planet.

whom God sent to help mortal man's development on this planet. They got sidetracked by the "daughters of men" and fell, conceiving children by them.

Although there is a residual of truth in that statement and biblical account much of what the bible was talking about in that particular story was the false gods of the pagans---the gods of water, light, corps, fertility, incantations, and so on and on---the people of that era sold their souls to those make believe gods that they themselves invented---some of these god ideas did come from remnants of the renegade entities but most were plain Jane superstitions made my regular people.

In other words “daughters of men” meaning “mankind” were made love to by the Israelites, who while being enslaved my one pagan country after another ended up worshiping---selling their souls---to silly impotent pagan gods of their enemies.

The Israelites were the fallen angels, they were taken out of mankind and where held to higher standards, yet they saw the “daughters of men”---the pagan deities---and made love to them---which created offspring of more paganism.

The fallen angels messed with the DNA of these women's fertilized eggs (much as they do today) and the result was the Nephilim - spiritual and physical giants.

There were no physical giants but plenty of allegorical giant pagan beliefs---the giants they speak of where the Egyptian, Greek, and Roman gods.

The combined efforts of these fallen "sons of God" and the fallen angels was so effective in polluting the mortal human DNA on this planet and wreaking havoc,

When the Ice age retreated there was a lot of flooding, especially in the Mediterranean---which use to be where the fabled garden of Eve was---and there was no Mediterranean Sea---only lush beautiful gardens and many early civilizations that are now unknown.

That God essentially had to start over with Noah and his family "perfect in their generations", meaning their DNA had not been corrupted.

The flood did wipe away millions of people and their cities, granted some of these people where renegade offspring.

But to say that evil was destroyed by the flood is so incorrect, Sodom and Gomorra came after the flood, and so did all the pagans that made up the countries that would torment and enslave the Jews and other people, like the Babylonians, the Persians, the Egyptians, and Romans.

The world was never cleansed of evil because evil resides in humans, and where there are humans you will find evil---

Until we fess up and admit that we are the creators of our own misfortune and stop looking for scapegoats---evil will continue to thrive

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
This thread is so confusing. What do you guys mean souls come from another solar system or something
?

Science has yet to catch of to reality therefore they don’t teach this stuff in schools---lol

This solar system is a mirror image to millions of other solar system in this Milky Way galaxy.

But each planet like earth is in various stages of technological existence---some are pre-history, some in the Classical stages, others in the Dark ages, Middle ages or Renascence, Industrial revolutions, modern like our time and many are at higher futuristic levels exploring and building cities in space.

Souls that are stuck in the reincarnation mode get shuffled around these lower type planets across the galaxy.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join