It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If you define "fiction" as a story of concepts based upon known facts which cannot really be totally understood, seen, proven or replicated, but told in story form--then yes it is just a sort of fiction to me.

Scienctific method research is cumulative and in our brief history has most of the time gone off on tangents.

The millions spent on a pen that would write in anti-gravity space for the astronnauts. They ended up using a pencil.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Sleeper, this being the case, are the racial differences that we currently experience on the planet primarily the result of this seeding/breeding process?...

Hi OBEI,

Some of the diversity on earth reflects a fraction of the diversity in this corner of the galaxy.

In your opinion, do evolutionary factors related to geography and climate contribute to humanity's diversity?

That is part of the illusion geneticist cloak themselves in, geography and climate are minor factors

I've always been fascinated by the issue of race...a major burr under the saddle of mankind...and an equally major opportunity. Thanks....

Peace&
Good Fortune
OBE1

The Tower of Babble allegory had more connotation than simple language diversification----

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
sleeper, i want to thank you myself for sharing what you know.

but there are abductions (documented case -- Travis Walton was lucky, he was released by Nordics, who i would assume are controlled by greys or whatever, i doubt i have to go on for you to know what im saying) and missing people that i dont believe can be disputed by anyone who is on this site.

are you sure there are not evil ET out there????

i highly doubt a diverse world would have all nice and friendly ET's??

thanks

[edit on 5-3-2007 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
sleeper, i want to thank you myself for sharing what you know.

but there are abductions (documented case -- Travis Walton was lucky,

Travis Walton was lucky he came back after a ride through the solar system, if all his memories were released to him he would know that. I gave a little more detail in one of my posts on this thread.

What we don’t understand we fear and perceive as evil, and ETs fit the profile.

There are bad ETs I call them renegades, but they have very little if any power here on earth and if they do take someone they can’t hold them for very long before they get rounded up and the human returned to their bedroom intact.

he was released by Nordics, who i would assume are controlled by greys or whatever, i doubt i have to go on for you to know what im saying)

It’s rare that they would identify themselves and especially under negative conditions, if that’s what they were---it would be like bank robbers removing their mask and introducing themselves to the people in the bank during a hold up

and missing people that i dont believe can be disputed by anyone who is on this site.

There are people who volunteer to go off planet like in my blog, but the only ones taken against their will are renegade ETs in human disguise or hybrids of a renegade band of ETs. The earth does have an immune system and certain “viruses” are taken out of the body for the protection of the body---humanity.

are you sure there are not evil ET out there????

They’re out there but their bark is muted for the most part, and they have been de-clawed and neutered.

i highly doubt a diverse world would have all nice and friendly ET's??

Like in society, there are those that think they are bad asses but they are more a menace to themselves than anyone else.

Humans are off limits to them, the most they might get away with is some body fluids to grow their own repair parts since they are cutoff from the higher source---when caught they cease to exist.

kix

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sleeper again thanks for the answers...
Now some more:

Some pages back you said that basically babys are empty shells and they get a passenger after being born (a soul) so some questions arise:

More less how long a baby takes to get a soul?
If that is the case an abortion is not really killing a "person" but disposing a vehicle of some sorts?
Also, I have seen people get a bad luck streak that seems neverending and completelly unfair, if ET makes the props for us to act, dont you think in some cases they go too far? and if that is the case is due to karma or just luck or a big lesson that need to be learned? Is there a way to change props to a nicer environment?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
More less how long a baby takes to get a soul?

Some just before they come out the womb, most after they come out, hours days and weeks, depends on the soul and the situation.

If that is the case an abortion is not really killing a "person" but disposing a vehicle of some sorts?

Humans lack the power to kill a soul even if the soul is in the baby at the time of abortion the soul would simply go to another suitable container---but souls are not parceled out to babies when abortion is anticipated, it would be pointless

Also, I have seen people get a bad luck streak that seems neverending and completelly unfair, if ET makes the props for us to act, dont you think in some cases they go too far?

I grew up in poverty in Italy, and when we came to America my dad’s business failed and we were back to square one, I had to join the army to get three meals and some shoes without holes in them. Until I joined the army I went to bed hungry for seventeen straight years.

I’ve had two of my own business fail---but overall I still consider my life a blessing---my point, a lot of us get dragged through the hot coals of life---I didn’t think I was sent here for punishment or to learn a lesson yet I got both.

and if that is the case is due to karma or just luck or a big lesson that need to be learned? Is there a way to change props to a nicer environment?

No matter why we end up on this planet once here the rules can change, sometimes towards the good, sometimes towards the bad. There is little rhyme or reason that will make sense to us because of the blinders strapped over our minds. Nevertheless, we do have a certain amount of power to improve our lives while here, regardless on why we are here---millions of people do it everyday

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Okay sleeper, i skimmed your blog but i think you lost me around the sexual alien fantasies and 'would you like to suck on my nipple' part.

Buttt i may as well join in and have a question anyway,
If this has been asked before and it's somewhere in the last 100 posts let me know and i'll try find it.
As the various types of aliens would be at different levels of advancement, does their understanding of god differ? Or is there a general concensus as to what god is.

I read once ( In another alien encounter book, and yes it just so happened to have an alien sex fantasy in it too. Amazing ) that a certain race of aliens had studied the properties of matter, level by level. Once on the lowest level they discovered everything is just pure thought.
Something is thinking everything into existence.
Does this match up at all with anything you know?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Okay sleeper, i skimmed your blog but i think you lost me around the sexual alien fantasies and 'would you like to suck on my nipple' part.

Hello TOby,

I knew I should have warned and given the blog a PG rating---lol

Seriously though I didn’t mean to offend anyone

Nevertheless, we humans were created with many sexual bells and whistles with lots of biological hardware and software to run those sexual desires and fantasy programs, all normal humans have them, like it or not.

For humans and some other higher brained mammals like dolphins, sex is more than a procreation mechanism, it’s made for fun---and like drinking it should be done responsibly.

Sex as any human emotion can be abused and perverted. But we do more harm to others when we over do the love emotion---how many lovers have fallen into zealous love traps? How often do we spoil and ruin our children with love? ---love has done more harm than sex ever will.

As the various types of aliens would be at different levels of advancement, does their understanding of god differ? Or is there a general concensus as to what god is.

God is more a human level concept---above human level such formalities are not imperative

I read once ( In another alien encounter book, and yes it just so happened to have an alien sex fantasy in it too. Amazing ) that a certain race of aliens had studied the properties of matter, level by level. Once on the lowest level they discovered everything is just pure thought.

Any alien that needs study the properties of matter are on the same level as humans and therefore must be humans disguised as aliens. That would be like our scientists going back to kindergarten or first grade to try and advance their understanding of life.

But pure thought is on the right track, that’s basic ET knowledge.

Something is thinking everything into existence.
Does this match up at all with anything you know?

Yes, it’s on the same page with what I’ve been shown

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I wasn't offended at all, i've seen most southpark episodes and haven't been offended once.

Can you elaborate at all on what E.Ts basic knowledge of god is? Or has that been discussed previously?

Thanks for your calm reply despite my skepticism. I think that's one of the qualities about you that keeps you credible.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think what he is saying is that the concept of "god" is only needed (or created) in our (human) minds, in order to cope with our level of reality. "Higher" beings are generally more aware... no uncertainty, no god needed.

I guess the hardest thing for a lot of us to take a grasp of, is that there very well may not be a "creator/god"... everything just is. Perhaps a dream within a dream, within a dream. Absolutely no way of knowing, therefore no point in trying to know.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

Can you elaborate at all on what E.Ts basic knowledge of god is? Or has that been discussed previously?

ETs reside in the same place with the creator energy, some here on earth wish to call that energy God. ETs are fully aware of this energy that permeates all living and non-living matter that makes up the universe.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
I guess the hardest thing for a lot of us to take a grasp of, is that there very well may not be a "creator/god"... everything just is. Perhaps a dream within a dream, within a dream. Absolutely no way of knowing, therefore no point in trying to know.

Hi Navieko,

Thanks for you comments they are right on.

I think most people only want to know just enough to put their minds at easy, any more complicates things.

Connections to eternity are made on many levels and God is the favorite connection for quite a few, God is something to hang our hat on while we concentrate on making a living in this hall of mirrors of an existence.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
here is a concept that has me baffled.

lets say everything always was and maybe it all started with a thought or something.

i dont understand what started the thing that started everything?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
here is a concept that has me baffled.

lets say everything always was and maybe it all started with a thought or something.

i dont understand what started the thing that started everything?

It didn’t really start with a thought or a Big Bang---everything coming out of nowhere in an instant is grasping at straws when nothing else makes sense.

When you sleep and dream where did the dream come from and where does it go when you wake up?

We wake up into what we call reality and we interact with things and people that make our reality seem real---yet most are not quite satisfied with that feeling believing that we are mortal---therefore where do we go from here when we wake up from this transitory life?

From here we go to some place that is real, where things are solid as steel, hard as rocks, yet we transcend them as if they are whiffs of smoke, we are pure energy where time has no meaning, nor is there an Alpha, and Omega, beginning and ending---everything simply is------until we drop back into a dream state called life on some dreamy or nightmarish planet like earth---sweet dreams----

Bend your mind around that----

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

It didn’t really start with a thought or a Big Bang---everything coming out of nowhere in an instant is grasping at straws when nothing else makes sense.

Sleeper I thought we all started with a "Big Bang"?

Or maybe some of us just a couple pokes and a squirt.

You set yourself up for that one.

Warmest Regard,

RT

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
sleeper...
I notice you refer to earth as a prison or nightmare......if that is true then why are we here?? to be miserable ?? to what end ??

to suffer for a whole life ?? RIDICULOUS !

what lesson is learned by that ?? to hate life?? to hate humans and earth ?? It makes no sense at all and as for me I do not buy it......if I have an afterlife...then I will go where I want and do what I want and no one is going to make me do anything other than what I want......No Ebe, spirit or force can change that for my will is steadfast and unbending.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Sleeper I thought we all started with a "Big Bang"?

You set yourself up for that one.

Warmest Regard,
RT

Hey this is a family thread----

And speaking about family, everyone is someone’s orgasm---

mods feel free to censor this post should that statement be offensive---

Even though most know this basic truth, truth stated in certain ways can be shocking for some, however, this thread is about revealing things hidden away in our minds due to superstition

Anyone offended by that little fact of life please accept my apologies

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
sleeper...
I notice you refer to earth as a prison or nightmare......if that is true then why are we here?? to be miserable ?? to what end ??

For most earth is what we make it, we can’t leave at will so it is a prison, but we are allowed to squeeze as much enjoyment out of our stay here as we dare try---or we can live the nightmare---it’s more a choice what our lives will be, more so than most people are willing to admit.

to suffer for a whole life ?? RIDICULOUS !

I couldn’t agree more---yet many do it religiously

what lesson is learned by that ??

There is no lesson learned in suffering, only wasted time, and those who do it for no reason will pay dearly for their indulgence in it.

to hate life?? to hate humans and earth ??

Suffering begets suffering, and for those sentenced to suffer they can’t do much about it, but most are not here to suffer, and therefore they have no justification to suffer

It makes no sense at all and as for me I do not buy it.....

And nor should anyone

.if I have an afterlife...then I will go where I want and do what I want and no one is going to make me do anything other than what I want......No Ebe, spirit or force can change that for my will is steadfast and unbending.

I certainly will not stop you, I’m all for people breaking free from their self-imposed slavery on this planet---that’s what this thread is all about---it's a kind of underground railroad.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that your information is really interesting. Aside from the "alien" involvment it lines up with my idea of truth nearly exactly. Which if it's truth makes sense

The part that I was curious is that to my knowledge I have had no interactions with any non-earth types but if my belief system is already startlingly close to 'reality' how can I get in touch with/get to remember some of this/them.

As a side note, the entire reason i'm on ATS is about 3 months ago I started feeling an overwhelming need to 'know about them' much stronger than the normal...need to know. Heh

Best!

E~

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abbadon777
I just wanted to say that your information is really interesting. Aside from the "alien" involvment it lines up with my idea of truth nearly exactly. Which if it's truth makes sense

Truth becomes more evident when those that detest it stink with hatred for those who reveal it, when truth is not the concern few who are against it make any noise.

Make no mistake the stuff I reveal is the truth

The part that I was curious is that to my knowledge I have had no interactions with any non-earth types but if my belief system is already startlingly close to 'reality' how can I get in touch with/get to remember some of this/them.

To remember means compromising your quest, and the reason you are now on this planet, you have been given the choice to compromise or not to compromise, and so far you have chosen not to concede.

As a side note, the entire reason i'm on ATS is about 3 months ago I started feeling an overwhelming need to 'know about them' much stronger than the normal...need to know. Heh

Best!
E~

You have tasted off planet flight---your subconscious knows the details of that experience and naturally you hunger for more---or do you?

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join