It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
QUESTION: Just for the heck of it. What can you tell me about Pluto. I have a fondness for the little guy. Demotions are so brutal.

Pluto like all the other bodies in this solar system except earth and the moon, remain forbidden fruit---

But if I ever get around to my next installment of the blog they might give me something on Pluto, so far I have no go ahead to write more on it---

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,
I've been scanning over the 100+ pages of this thread looking for the BLOG you reference in the post above this one. I'm sure it's somewhere, but if you were to repost the URL again it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not hearing voices, but "feeling" them. It's really weird and I want to read what your guides are imparting to you. Thankyou in advance.
-CareWeMust (Chicago)

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
carewemust, click the "members blog" link in bottom of sleeper´s posts.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Dear sleeper,

Are there Chaos entities in the universe? Are there beings so warped that they crave nothing but Death , Destruction and Chaos, (besides human beings), roaming the universe?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiyDear sleeper,
Are there Chaos entities in the universe? Are there beings so warped that they crave nothing but Death , Destruction and Chaos, (besides human beings), roaming the universe?

Yes they are out there; they hang out on planets that are abandoned or out of service for a time. Many were on earth hundreds and thousands of years ago, and were run off this planet once it was put back in use.

They have high tech machines, ships and abilities but they lack matureable souls and cannot advance spiritually from where they are. When captured they are decommissioned from existence.

According to Milton they are a minor irritation to life on planets like earth and mostly keep to themselves to avoid capture. It’s possible that a few remain in hiding between the cracks of this planet and even abduct occasionally. That’s why seeking out random contact with supernatural entities is not advisable---IMO

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
QUESTION: So are there ETs that look human? Do the Pleiadians and/or Nordics really exist?

Just curious. The only actual one on one encounter I ever had was with a very tall - thin - humanoid type being.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper, I continue to enjoy your posts. Did you catch the Jim Sparks interview on Coast? It is very interesting to hear two different sources explain aliens in such a similar way.
My question is about DNA. Something above and beyond our current understanding of DNA is going on. They take our DNA, then they take more and yet more from the same person. IF DNA is simple information one would think they could program into it what they want then be done with it. They could get a sample from everybody and then never need any more. I continue to have the sense that there is some kind of immense project going on that is vastly larger than a simple hybrid project. Like our conscious life is just a distraction to keep us occupied while our true purpose is to incubate a huge cache of genetic information. Maybe like a chicken that got suckered into sitting on a dragon egg

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hi sleeper! I have skimmed over the thread and read [most of] your blog! I can't help but feel some familiarity within your words ..... seems to me like it is coming to my mind as a "natural truth".... I believe you completely and wish you the best of luck .... I am sure we will be in contact sometime soon...

-Bobby

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

QUESTION: So are there ETs that look human? Do the Pleiadians and/or Nordics really exist?

There are ETs in human costume, the Pleiadians and Nordics and the host of others I can’t comment on---other than to say few things are as they seem.

Just curious. The only actual one on one encounter I ever had was with a very tall - thin - humanoid type being.

And the thing that is so unfair is that they can eat all they want and remain slim----

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Hi Sleeper, I continue to enjoy your posts. Did you catch the Jim Sparks interview on Coast? It is very interesting to hear two different sources explain aliens in such a similar way.

Hello Red,

Sorry to say I don’t get much opportunity to listen to that station. Jim Sparks, not familiar with him

My question is about DNA. Something above and beyond our current understanding of DNA is going on. They take our DNA, then they take more and yet more from the same person.

Do you know that for certain?

IF DNA is simple information one would think they could program into it what they want then be done with it.

Nothing simple about DNA, we humans have identified it and have vague ideas about it but the surface to knowing the magic behind it has yet to be scratched.

They could get a sample from everybody and then never need any more.

There are soul tags within DNA unique to each person and the info in them changes

I continue to have the sense that there is some kind of immense project going on that is vastly larger than a simple hybrid project.

Hybrids are but a sliver of the program.

Like our conscious life is just a distraction to keep us occupied while our true purpose is to incubate a huge cache of genetic information.

We humans are definitely in a hall of mirrors but that has nothing to do with our purpose as genetic incubators. A wise man once said “the Sabbath was created for man and not man for the Sabbath”----same principle.

Maybe like a chicken that got suckered into sitting on a dragon egg

I think I saw that moive---

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dangerranger07
Hi sleeper! I have skimmed over the thread and read [most of] your blog! I can't help but feel some familiarity within your words ..... seems to me like it is coming to my mind as a "natural truth".... I believe you completely and wish you the best of luck .... I am sure we will be in contact sometime soon...
-Bobby

Hi Bob,

We are in contact, most remain in denial---which is not a bad thing, and it sure makes life less complicated for them. Not everyone needs to know what is going on behind the curtain while the actors parade on stage entertaining the audience

Ram

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi sleeper..

I have a question.

Somtimes these realizations manifest itself by making complete sense, I would love to hear your opinion a yes or no, is okay, allright and accepted.

1: Is Christ originally the sun in our solar system?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Thanks for your answers, they have beenn very informative, but I am still curious.

Some of the hight tech aliens in this dimension have discovered beings on a high plain of existence, are they trying to get there using their technology? How many more higher dimensions are there?

[edit on 2-3-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamHi sleeper..
I have a question.

Somtimes these realizations manifest itself by making complete sense, I would love to hear your opinion a yes or no, is okay, allright and accepted.

1: Is Christ originally the sun in our solar system?

Hello Ram,

The word “Christ” simply means “savior” or “Messiah” for the Christians.

But many people throughout history have worshiped the sun simply because the sun gives life to every living thing on this planet.

Many believe that without the sun there is no biological life possible on this planet, which is mostly true, but heat from the interior of the earth keeps a variety of creatures living around vents at the bottom of the oceans.

That same energy keeps many believed to be barren planets and moons in the solar system with of life.

Nevertheless, without the sun this would be a dark and gloomy place where all biological life would cease to exist.

Few take the sun for granted because who doesn’t love a sunny day? Try and imagine living on a planet distant from a sun and not having the magnificent sunny days we all love and cherish----there are many such planets out there in this solar system and throughout the galaxy---and without the artificial sunlight I talk about in my blog.

However, the sun is not god; God is much more radiant and infinitely larger, equivalent to billions upon billions of our suns.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiyHi sleeper,

Thanks for your answers, they have beenn very informative, but I am still curious.

Some of the hight tech aliens in this dimension have discovered beings on a high plain of existence, are they trying to get there using their technology?

Hi ixiy,

Technology is a tool used in the physical world like we have here on earth---but higher up the ladder a few notches above the dimensions we claim to understand---technology as we comprehend it doesn’t exist----you enter an existence of pure magic---and it gets more so the higher up one goes---the magic never ceases to become more thrilling to the senses the further we venture

How many more higher dimensions are there?

The human mind is not equipped to handle those numbers, there is no number big enough in mathematics to describe how many dimensions we have---therefore, dimensions are infinite, without end, as is the universe

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just because I'm thinking about it. I don't really expect you to know the answer to this.

There are Contactees and Abductees. All Contactees are not necessarily Abductees.

QUESTION: It is just my opinion - that Abductees are most likely in a planned long term generational test/experiment - or other adjective. But - there seems to be more awareness today then years ago - - are more humans being simply Contacted? As in "Hello, yes we are here". Again - Baby Steps.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Just because I'm thinking about it. I don't really expect you to know the answer to this.

There are Contactees and Abductees. All Contactees are not necessarily Abductees.

Well you know we live in a politically correct society here in America and some people are easily offended when we categorize people into groups that infer one is less equal than the other. There is no such thing as equal in a universe where we move up strictly based on personal qualities. And we are all here for different reasons and goals, or lack thereof, so few of us are equal---but the illusion looks good on political paper---lol

So to answer your question and let the feathers fly, yes there are but there are more than two distinct groups of people who interface with ET willingly or unwillingly. And then there are other categories where people are abducted by human black ops people exclusively and subgroups that are take by ET and followed up on by human black ops people. And then there are pesky renegades that sometimes snatch people---but they are usually caught and the people abducted by them may go through some detoxifying by other ETs---these people are not in any program.

QUESTION: It is just my opinion - that Abductees are most likely in a planned long term generational test/experiment - or other adjective.

Some are long term, some short, some only one shot.

But - there seems to be more awareness today then years ago - - are more humans being simply Contacted?

A lot of people are contacted but most of the awareness breakthrough is via media, books and movies.

As in "Hello, yes we are here". Again - Baby Steps.

Those who would “openly” admit to believing in ETs or having experienced them remain a small fraction of the total population on this planet---so we are not even up to “Baby steps” yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks Sleeper - - that was a great answer(s) - - more then I expected.

Pretty much as I thought.

Ram

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
However, the sun is not god; God is much more radiant and infinitely larger, equivalent to billions upon billions of our suns.

hi Sleeper.

Now this simple thing could actually mean that - our sun is our saviour - And God is the universe.

You know the old cross - with the circle?
You ever heard It could symbolize the horizon senit and the circle be the sun... ?

I encourage you to think about it - This does not mean their aint a mighty intelligence behind our realms - and stuff.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Ram]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
hi Sleeper.

Now this simple thing could actually mean that - our sun is our saviour - And God is the universe.

The sun does save us from frostbite, and lifts our spirits like nothing else can---it sure acts like a god.

You know the old cross - with the circle?
You ever heard It could symbolize the horizon senit and the circle be the sun... ?

People have always worshiped the sun, in the past and the present, and many symbols have been created for that purpose

I encourage you to think about it - This does not mean their aint a mighty intelligence behind our realms - and stuff.

I won’t argue that there is a mighty intelligence permeating around us from many realms--- but the sun will one day expire----we will not.

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join